MrRapo's 4approachesfor30days challenge

MrRapo

Space Monkey
space monkey
So @topcat and @terminator92 are doing the 4 approaches for 30 days challenge atm. Reading their journal inspired me to do the same, so I’ve decided to join them and keep a journal for accountability as well. I will go approach girls every day regardless how I feel. Hopefully this will also inspire others.

I moved to a bigger city for work since 5 Sept and I hardly know anyone here. Love my new job and this city is full off beautiful women. I live close downtown and I have to work mostly at home due Covid. Going to the office is not mandatory. During weekdays I will try to do approaches only in the morning before work, during lunches or after worktime.

Day 1
I decided to keep a timer aswell, to see how long it took for me to do a approach. I only did 3 approaches today. Walking around saw many opportunities. It took me fricking 38min to approach my first girl.

This was near the entrance of the train station. She was walking in my direction, wearing earbuds. I waved at her to stop and greeted her. She shook her head and did not want to stop. Haha what a harsh rejection.

This time I’m inside the train station. I was pretending to look at the public transport timetable. On the other side I saw a very attractive blonde girl wearing business attire and headphones. She was also staring at the timetable. Fuck it I just went for it. I said hi and told her I liked the way she was dress. She was like uh okay was that it? “Is there anything else you want to say?” Due to social pressure I kinda chicken out and said “no that was it have a nice day”.

Walking on the street. I see a girl across the street that looks all right, wearing headphones. (So many people with headphones XD). I tried to stop her and said hi, she didn’t noticed me in the beginning. She was in her own world. After realizing I was talking to her, she took her headphone off. I told her she looked really nice today and also very peaceful. Guess she liked it and we started talking. It was not my best approach and the conversation was nothing special. Some basic questions like what you study and where’re you from. We were also talking about music, since she was wearing a instrument bagpack. Some minutes later I asked her out. She said she only date religious guys. Well I told her: “Lucky you I was raised catholic” immediately after that she started playing with her hair. Which I normally don’t see that. Because I’m to much in my own head. Anyway our conversation went to religious topics, I did not want to talk to much about religion in this early state. Had to make a transition. But after this I asked her again, it went from a no to a maybe. I suggested we trade numbers and we talk about the details in there. She agreed and gave me her number.

Okay I had a appointment so after this I had no time to do my 4th. Okay that was a excuse. Still have a lot of AA. It took me 1h and 21min to do 3 approaches. Okay next time I will do atleast 4 approaches !!! Tomorrow is Saturday then I have more time to do approaches. Lets do this!

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
@MrRapo
This is great! :) Lets all do this and keep each other accountable!

This was near the entrance of the train station. She was walking in my direction, wearing earbuds. I waved at her to stop and greeted her. She shook her head and did not want to stop. Haha what a harsh rejection.
Hahaha it always stings when that happens! But generally after that my brain goes "oh that's it? That's the worst that could happen? Let's do more!"
“Is there anything else you want to say?” Due to social pressure I kinda chicken out and said “no that was it have a nice day”.
Oh yeah this happened to me a month ago I remember it I chickened out too. But if we were in a better state I am sure it would either not happen or we would just continue and then she falls into our frame or we just laugh it off and get on with it.

Anyways great to see you also started the challenge. Will be reading your posts everyday as well. Make sure to do 4 tomorrow! :)

MrRapo

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 2 some approaches and a anti lockdown protest

Approached a girl on a square. I startled her. She did not understand me, so I had to switch to English. Said she was cute. She said thanks and kept moving. I probably scared her.
Street stop this girl direct. She was flattered but I could tell she wanted to continue walking. I stayed calm and just kept talking and asking questions. She was neutral and she was giving me short answers, I had to do most of the talking. Looking back I should ask more for compliance.

Rest of the day
Somewhere downtown there was a protest going. Turns out they are protesting against the social distancing. It was a peaceful one. It looked more like a gathering and not many people shouting. This was a goldmine. There were a lot of females here. Mostly in groups. It seemed a lot of people were there to relax and enjoy there time here. I’ve talked to many people and girls here to many to count. I was more being social than flirting, something I should work on next time. I think I will attend more (peaceful) prostests to do some pick up XD

MrRapo

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 3 5 approaches - clueless tourist with a map
I had a lot of free time Sunday. I wanted to explore and get to know my city more. I bought a map and I came up with the idea to use this map and me being a clueless tourist as a opener. I found a lot of good cafés where I could potentially work. I’m gonna try them out later this week. Also found a lot of nice spots to sit and relax outside and some good places where I could bring a date. I did 5 approaches today.

I stopped her on the street and said she looked really nice and told her the dress she was wearing really complements her figure. She said thanks but really had to go and couldn’t stay any longer to

This girl was sitting at a bench and chilling. I made sure she noticed me first. I was looking at the map. I walked to her to ask for directions. Later told her I just moved to this city and the conversation went over to banter and flirting. She was smoking weed and was high from that. Later during the conversation I asked her out, but it turns out she has a boyfriend. So she declined.

a Hipster looking girl was sitting on a bench. First I was looking at the map and smoothly sit next to her without looking at her. 1min later I asked if she could help me to find location x. Later we started talking about this city and she gave me recommendation what to visit here. She liked that I was using a map to explore this city. Nowadays everyone can just use Google maps. Somewhere during the conversation I was trying to guess her study. Thought maybe she study psychology. She asked why I thought that? Told her she had a hipster kinda looking. She did not like that cold read. I could feel the vibe is getting worse. I kinda bailed out due the tension and the awkwardness.

She was walking towards me, thoughts in her own world. I stopped her and went direct. She got flustered and didn’t know how to handle the situation but I could tell she like it. In her early twenties and recently started studying medicine. Did some bantering and talking. I asked her out. She told me she was really busy with her study and the beginning of the semester. I said that’s fine im busy as well. I suggest we trade numbers and we can try to match our schedule later. She was still hesitant giving her number. I told her she should not feel obligated to hang out with me. Then I just gave my phone to her and she put her number in it. She probably wont respond to my msgs but we will see.

I saw a really good looking girl. I ran after her, stopped her sideway and I said she looked really amazing to day. She was really receptive and I was feeling good. Like im in a flow. The conversation went really smoothly. Sometime later I suggest we should grab drinks sometime. She told me she can’t cuz she has a boyfriend. Damm that’s a shame. I told her I understand, when we see eachother again and you don’t have boyfriend anymore I will ask her out again. She laughs and told me she appreciate that I approached her.

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
She was walking towards me, thoughts in her own world. I stopped her and went direct. She got flustered and didn’t know how to handle the situation but I could tell she like it. In her early twenties and recently started studying medicine. Did some bantering and talking. I asked her out. She told me she was really busy with her study and the beginning of the semester. I said that’s fine im busy as well. I suggest we trade numbers and we can try to match our schedule later. She was still hesitant giving her number. I told her she should not feel obligated to hang out with me. Then I just gave my phone to her and she put her number in it. She probably wont respond to my msgs but we will see.
Great! You never know the most unlikely numbers bear fruit. Give it a shot and follow up!

MrRapo

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 4 – 5 approaches
It took me 40 minutes to approach 5 girls today. I did it during my lunch break and after work. Even though I didn’t get a numbers or any dates. I still feel I’ve improved my game. My AA is not so high, girls can understand me better now. I spoke to softly compared to day 1.

Religious girl from day 1 flaked on my date request. She gave me a detailed explanation that she can’t meet up with me atm. I told her to take it easy and I will text her in month or so later.

#1 Gym girl lives in the same building
During lunchbreak I was outside my apartment building, sitting on a bench eating my lunch. Up far ahead I see a girl on her phone standing still next to her bike. I finished my lunch went over to approach her with a direct opener. She liked it. This girl lives in the same building as I do with her BOYFRIEND and she also goes to the same gym. Luckily she liked the approach and we had a fun conversation. I will try not to approach to much around my building. You don’t wanna shit where you eat.

#2 Same university girl
After work I met this girl on the street. Complimented her dress. She went to the same university as I do. But the conversation was shortly lived as she told me in the beginning that she has a boyfriend already.

#3 French girl
Approached this girl on the square. Conversation was in English as she does not speak Dutch. I had to do most of the talking. I noticed she isn’t interested and is just being polite to reject me. So I let the conversation die and she said goodbye and continue walking.

#4 girl in yellow dress
I approached her outside the train station. She was wearing a lovely yellow dress. Complimented on that. To bad she was in a hurry and couldn’t stay longer to continue talking

#5 Game designer girl
On my way home, Across the street I see a girl walking towards me. We made eye contact and I stopped her to tell her she looked really cute today I had meet her. Neutral respond. She works as a Game designer at a company where I live really close. Later it turns out she has a boyfriend. I reject, she said goodbye and that we will probably see each other again.

MrRapo

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 5 - 3 Approaches

I only did 3 approaches today. 2 of them went nowhere. The third one was interesting. She approached me at the train station.
Every day they are sales promotors here, mostly young college students, approaching people here for charities. I try to avoid them. This girl from a charity about saving climate has approached me at the train station many times this year. There is a lot of sexual tension between us. She purposely stands really close to me, even during Covid time. I never asked her out cuz she’s only 17. Yesterday she turned 18 and that changed everything. This time I asked her out for drinks and she agrees, we exchanged numbers. During conversation she still tries to convince me to donate for her charity. Which I ofcourse decline.

MrRapo

Space Monkey
space monkey
So I had some setbacks at work. That's where my attention and time was going for the past few days. So Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I did not do approaches. Not because of lack of time but also due to AA again. Its hard for me to go from 0 to 100 in a sec. So props and my respect to terminator92 and Topcat for appproaching girls consistently. I enjoy reading their journal and improvement. They give me the feeling that im not doing this alone XD.

Luckily I did make it up on Saturday, so keep reading :)

Day 6
#1 - Girl with the nose piercing
I saw a blond girl with a nose piercing walking in a hurry. I stopped her sideway and complimented her on her looks. She was flattered but tells me she has to get back to work. I stayed calm and convinced her to stay for only 2min. She complied. She did'nt gave me much info and I had to do most of the talking. When I asked her out for a drink, she behaved conservative and said maybe. To which I told her I understand that and suggested instead we can exchange numbers and go from there. She agreed to that. Later that night I texted my icebreaker and she responded back positivelty. Lets see if I get her on a date with me

#2 - German girl got boyfriend
She was hot and approached her on the train station. but she told me she has boyfriend but she appreciate that I talked to her and that I should continue approaching strangers.

#3 - Girl in a hurry
I aproached her, she didn't want to stop and had to catch a train.

#4 LR - Former emo girl
I was walking downtown. In the corner a girl suddenly popped up. We had laser eye contact and I can tell she likes me. I stopped her and told her she looks cute today. She got hooked immediateley. She was late for her jobtraining and she couldnt find the location. Her boss is not answering the phone. That was the cue for me to do something. I suggested we could grab a drink now. She agrees. We went to a café and sat outside.

She's 19, not from this city, has dyed part of her hair purple, mixed, used to be emo in her high school days, looks okay. I did not do anything special here. She was receptive and we had a normal conversation. I did feel hesitant what to do in certain moment. Because her boss called her twice and the third time she picked up the phone. After she hang up she told me she has to go to her jobtraining, to which she was 2 hours to late for that already and she asked if I'm free tonight, yes ofcourse. She asked if im free after 21:30h? I said yes and I suggested that we can then meetup and that I will pick her up with my car and we can chill at my place.

During the night she texted me that the jobtraining will take some longer than expectd and that it may end at 22:00h. No worries I live closeby and I can just chill at my home. Around 22:00h I picked her up and we drove back to my place. No LMR and the rest is history.

So after 15 days living in this city. I got my first lay through daygame.

Last edited:

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
#4 LR - Former emo girl
I was walking downtown. In the corner a girl suddenly popped up. We had laser eye contact and I can tell she likes me. I stopped her and told her she looks cute today. She got hooked immediateley. She was late for her jobtraining and she couldnt find the location. Her boss is not answering the phone. That was the cue for me to do something. I suggested we could grab a drink now. She agrees. We went to a café and sat outside.

She's 19, not from this city, has dyed part of her hair purple, mixed, used to be emo in her high school days, looks okay. I did not do anything special here. She was receptive and we had a normal conversation. I did feel hesitant what to do in certain moment. Because her boss called her twice and the third time she picked up the phone. After she hang up she told me she has to go to her jobtraining, to which she was 2 hours to late for that already and she asked if I'm free tonight, yes ofcourse. She asked if im free after 21:30h? I said yes and I suggested that we can then meetup and that I will pick her up with my car and we can chill at my place.

During the night she texted me that the jobtraining will take some longer than expectd and that it may end at 22:00h. No worries I live closeby and I can just chill at my home. Around 22:00h I picked her up and we drove back to my place. No LMR and the rest is history.

So after 15 days living in this city. I got my first lay through daygame.

fucking hell. congrats on the LR my guy!

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah due to pure numbers, you got "lucky" found a green girl, but you still had to move her to the coffee shop and lead... Good job! hopefully you get momentum and go into a streak...

P.s. Try to meet her again asap and sleep with her a second time so you can have her on rotation..

MrRapo

Space Monkey
space monkey
Argh So I didn't do any approaches today. AA is killing me . Its my biggest sticking point. I've been doing this for many years. I'm gonna try TRE therapy and meditation consistently. Hopefully this will lessen my AA.

Only time when I can approach girls anywhere is when I am with a wingman, but I wanna rely more on myself only

>