My female workers response to meeting a celebrity

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So yesterday my female worker went to the video shoot of a local celebrity , and they exchanged numbers,
today morning the celebrity texted her "morning",
the girl was so excited that she ran to come and show me.
however the girl didn't open the message(on WhatsApp unopened messages show a grey tick rather than a bluetick)
.she explained to me that she wont open that message because she doesn't want to "seem like a fan".
It was so interesting to me how even a young girl(23 years old),instinctively knows game.
funny thing is I never really thought of that girl as socially skilled,I wonder f girls know these things instinctively
I am very eager to see how it will play out,and to see if her strategy is a even a good one.
Like doesnt she run the risk of losing the celebrity?,i wonder how many girls were excited to meet me but chose to ignore my messages anyway

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@DoWhatWorks

https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/texting-guide-for-guys-who-hate-texting.24556/

my bad i just hate being right, love rubbing it in the face of people that doubt me at times....

she does not know things instinctively per se, she had dozens of dudes (fan, prospect) do it to her, so she has the experience, so do most women... That is what is the difference of guys that are good at game they experience and even become more like women, which is why they are good...

p.s. she is autorejecting

>