Nova's Journal - Younger Women

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: Nova's Journal (Younger Women)

Mildly depressed right now, so I'll release it over some written word.

Today was one of those days I got by, saying very little. Nonverbal communication is becoming a part of me...
Anyway dinner with my family, frankly beginning to lose its appeal to me.

Some cute waitresses gave me flirty looks, a nice feeling. I honestly hope every customer doesn't get the same treatment.
Got a text from Friday's girl saying she enjoyed spending time with me. I won't speak of her until we get intimate, until then I will get physical with at least two girls over the duration of this week to overcome closing anxiety.

That is all.

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Cute girl at church today, she was here to take photo's. I made a situational opener, she smiled at bit and continued taking photos. I needed to find a suitable way to directly open her, it was risky with all the adults in the vicinity. Positioning myself next to her, anxiety came over me like an old friend. I hesaitated I'm not proud of it, another cute girl I was playfully flirting with earlier came up to me in an attempt to go stand with her and her friends. I didn't want to, so I didn't but I pulled her close and thanked her for trying. She blushed. Left. It was becoming apparent that I might not approach this girl with the camera.

The girl came to me again, lets call her Hourglass. Her figure was very similar to one and her face wasn't bad either. She held her parents car keys with her. With a seductive smile she asked,
"Lets go to my parents car" ;)

Naughty girl, you don't have to be that direct with me. If you wanted me to do you in your parents car a smile would have sufficed. I don't speak, but a sly smirk finds itself on my face. I point to the door and we sneak outside. It's quite cold, sexual tension is building and she fills the silence with random babblings, how I never smile and I should socialize more etc. No response from me, only a thin smile.

I'd like to say I did her in the car but before we made it, my dad came out looking for me. Damn. She greeted him, courtsied even and when she found me later during the service. I pulled her in and she whispered that my dad is extremely charming.
Needless to say I have her number, any advice cus it's on.

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Sup fellas,

The previous episode resulted in an intervention at which my parents expressed their disappointment at what I'm turning into. The way I'm going is down the path that leads to destruction. Rattled me quite a bit, said my prayers of repentance I might add. In any case they have resolved to watch me like hawks, and of late they have kept their word. I must tread carefully because the repercussions slightly outweigh the gains in this journey.

Today we went to the shopping mall, A fairly big one... and the girls! For an aspiring lover of women as myself, this torture was too much to bear. All these beautiful girls batting their beautiful lashes at me, ever so seductively.
OH THE HUMANITY!!!!
I did not approach a single girl :(

LOL... That last part of course, was not entirely true. I did manage to slip into a store by myself where an Asian cutie, (7.5ish) greeted me with a nervous smile. She worked at the place, Lacoste clothing outlet. She also looked the part too.. very stylishly dressed with her boobs ever so causally peeking out of her topppp. (;

I caught her looking at me a few times, but the last time I held eye contact and she walked over.

• HB(7.5): Can I help you pick out something?
    Me: (nonchalantly dismisses her while smiling seductively)

Dismissing her was an error, It happened because I did not expect her to walk towards me and I reacted without giving it any thought. I eventually motioned her over to where I was pretending to look through their jeans.

• Me: Hey, you look really stylish so I was wondering if you could help me out
    HB(7.5): I'm sorry our jeans aren't very good but there's [place] and their's are quite nice.
    Me: What about some shirts, I need a new look for my wardrobe. (begins to walk to the polo aisle)
    HB(7.5): Well, I think this hoodie would suit you, we're doing a promo on..
    Me: What's your name?
    HB(7.5): HB7.5 what's yours?
    Me:[name] how old are you?
    HB(7.5): Guess!
    Me: I would, but I guess terribly especially asians.. You can guess mine.
    HB(7.5): Well I'll be 18 quite soon.. are you eighteen?
    Me: (I fucked up, lied and said I was 18)
    HB(7.5): Cool! you look sorta young though
    Me: (sly smile)

I asked her about her job, she asked me about school, she said she wants to travel at 21 when she has some money. She then list some places she would like to go to all of which I've already been. Then she lists Vegas... An aspiring gambler lol. She laughed when I threw her a skeptical look for Vegas. I took this as a high point, asked her out and then handed her my phone to fill out contact details.

• Me: Here.. fill this out so we can meet up when your not working
    HB(7.5): ... (adopts a defensive stance) I'm sorry.. I don't give out my contact details..
    Me: Usually you don't but you do today :)
    HB(7.5): I'm sorry.. I don't
    Me: Am I a nice preson?
    HB(7.5): Yes!
    Me: Do you enjoy talking to me?
    HB(7.5): Yes!
    Me: then give me your contact info..
    HB(7.5): (adopts previous stance) I don't think my boyfriend would like that very much, but I can take your number.

I don't like giving my number out, I should have opted for a trade since the boyfriend never came up when she was inching closer to me since I speak quite softly.
I did try again a few more times but no dice. I'm heard of LMR for sex but this is ridiculous. I bid her farewell and left the store. Quite angrily.

After some time to quietly reflect, I could have qualified her a bit more and employed use of sexual frames. Maybe an instant date might have done the trick.
In any case, I'll be keeping you posted on my subsequent adventures.

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Everyone's got a boyfriend these days,

Frankly my confidence isn't at the Mr. Steal yo Girl stage. Even though I've unwittingly become the secret desire of two 'taken' girls, different schools.
My condolences goes out to their oblivious boyfriends. I'll be screening for single girls in the near future. I've yet to try the 'are you single' opener but I'll be implementing it into my style.

So yeah, cold approach has been tough lately. But its nice to have girls you can fall back on.

Text messages~

• Me: Fellow naughty-lister, thinking you and I should meet up soon :)
    HB: Ahaha you're on the list too ;) deffo a meet up. Merry Christmas :)
    Me: Indeed, you too ;). I'll text you once the festivities die down.
    HB: Ahahaha anytime :)

This took place over a course of 15 minutes. She replied immediately to my text and responded well to the frame I set. It's on fellas!

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Went out this evening with a goal of bringing home four numbers.

There was an hour time limit which may have amounted to me screening girls harder than I usually do.

Approached 4+ girls but only number closed one. She was a really cute Filipino girl (the black girls of Asians), younger than me but she had a really mature vibe.
I'd like to see what happens... anyway I was in a really social mood today, and had some great conversations. I'm starting to get the hang of turning things sexual.

Me: Could I touch that ( something on her hand)
HB: Touch what?
Me: (Sly grin)
HB: Laughs

I also got a good conversation out of this 21 year old girl,

HB: I moved here from Houston
Me: Any differences?
HB: Its really hot..
Me: Define hot, Bikini clad girls on the street.
HB: Naked girls on the street ;)
Me: (pause) that's very nice

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

For someone as narcissistic as myself, It would be impossible to ignore that this journal has reached 1000+ views ;P

Thank you to every individual viewer!

This will be a fairly long post so you could either bear with me, or pace your self!

A couple hours ago, my two sisters and I arrived at a local place where we drop off weekly assignments. This place also happens to be a hot spot for cute girls,
needless to say that I had my sexy walk on and was flaunting it. This elicited some stares, four girls sat facing each other. Two were oblivious to what was happening, and I contemplated approaching them. Then suddenly, a group guys taller than me (I think I'm quite tall) appeared and the quartet responded well to them.

Interesting, but seeing as I had no so social momentum and seven people is too much work... I did not approach them.

Into the library, I said some words to an okay looking girl who worked there, building up the momentum. Two different girls caught my eye, each with a girlfriend sitting close by. A two girl situation shouldn't really phase me but today it did. I left the library, and locked in on a railing that oversee's the gym. Pretending to look around, my eyes fell below the railings and I noticed a cute little girl with long black hair.
On cue she turned around looked up, our eye's locking.. she looked down.. and up again,
I looked away smiling visibly.

Quicker than expected she was upstairs, within my range.

She had a fat friend.

Getting a clearer look, she had a certain childish vibe to her.

I walked away from them, pretending to look around. They sat down, I walked back to the front desk quite close by to were they were seated.
I heard a voice, "The people working there, won't be back for a lonnggg timee!"
I looked around, a slight smirk on my face... it was the fat friend.. who was speaking.
She spoke again, a question this time.

Talkative.

I turned my attention her friend, the cute petite one.

• Me:What are you volunteering for?
    HB: blah blah (some irrelevant things I don't remember right now)
    Me: Okay sounds cool, what's your name?
    HB: HB
    Me: Well HB, you have incredibly cute black hair
    HB: Thankyou!
    Me: What do you do in your free time?
    HB: Sleep mostly! *Laughed at her own joke* I'm a boring person.
    Me: That is -Interrupted by her friend
    F: He's flirting with you, ask him out!
    Me: My name is [name} you should know that before you ask me out, and (to her friend) you must be her wing woman
    F: Yep I'm Alice, and yeah she's actually a total bitch..

Laughter ensued, I looked away.. smiling. I noticed my sisters, not too far away..
If this interaction finds its way to my parents, I would be dead.
So... I excused myself from the two girls, and went to join my sisters.

That would have been the end of the night but, we drove to shoppers drug mart. Where my youngest sister wanted to buy biscuits.
I had some toiletries to purchase so I came into shoppers drug mart with her. Upon entering I noticed an incredibly cute girl.. I thought to myself "Quelle chance!"

(-What luck, for those of you who don't understand french)

She walked away, I went in the opposite direction.

I heard a conversation in a language unfamiliar to me.
It was her family, Arab immigrants by the look of it.
I went to a new aisle to check out some shampoo, and there she was again.. alone.. glancing it me.
I strode towards her, walked past her. Stopped. Looking away, I tapped her forearm, turning to look at the eyes staring at me.

Smiled, "You have a wonderful sense of style, what's your name?" I extended my hand expecting to have her hand in mine.

She smiled back, it was a beautiful smile. Turned and fled.

I was dumbfounded, should I laugh? My emotional brain wanted me to feel depressed. My rational brain concluded that she was a shy girl who couldn't speak English.

Oh well, no use dwelling on the past... 2013 is almost over!

On that note,

My list of goals, (not resolutions) for the upcoming year are as follows.

1. Close a loop and get laid.

2. Approach 3 girls each time I have the chance

3. Finish one of the several books I have started.

4. Put some muscle on that thin frame of yours

In order of importance,

Enjoy the rest of the year!

-Casanova

Ryan

Space Monkey
space monkey

Hey Casanova, haven't heard an update from you this week, how's everything going this new year?

In the scenario above, don't break circle first!. Should have kept talking with the girl, quickly set chase frames, qualified her, asked for her number and get out of there- paying no heed to her friend unless the girl actually introduces the fat one to you.
It can be done. I've done it from opening to close in under 3 minutes before (though i've only done it once). You just need to set the sexual vibe, believe in yourself, and you'll go far.

With the Arab girl, the problem was that you didn't pre-open her, so she was startled by your approach. Though your opening was totally acceptable, i think you were just a bit unlucky and she didn't speak English well. Probably would have went the same way if you pre-opened. (If she was Arab, maybe open with a 'salaam'?).

Happy new year ;) wish you all the best with women for 2014

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Ryan,

There are some recent happenings probably worth posting.

But laziness is my excuse :p

For example, today I began to practice the mechanics of telling sex stories ;)

But recently, I read https://www.girlschase.com/content/3-fl ... tive-vibes
and the brooding/sad vibe stuck out to me because I've never seen it done flawlessly, the challenge enticed me.

So the past few weeks I've spent time actively brooding in social events.

If anyone has any tips for the brooding vibe please feel free to share them!

Up-dates coming soon!

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Sup fellas,

-Just a brief update ( typing through phone )

I'm slowly starting to get the hang of the brooding vibe and using it to further my interests.

See "New years goals"

Quite a bit of conscious effort went into this, and I know it's far from perfect but it's a reasonable start.

At the start of school today, wearing the facial expression synonymous to a sultry bad boy.. I began to notice girls already looking at me before my head fully turns in their direction.

I sat alone in class, brooding.. but a brunette girl decided to be the first to enjoy my presence.
She rambled continuously bouncing from topic to topic.. She then commented that I was not talking.. this frustrated her.
I was communicating using facial expressions, speaking only briefly to qualify her.
Each time she fell silent, I flipped to the bored look... Re-engaged.

Most of what she said is forgotten, but I do remember her trying to get me to point out and explain aspects of the lesson.
I just smiled at her until she gave up.

Later that day, banter ensued with a couple girls from my class. One was cute, so we'll call her cutie.

Cutie, at the beginning of the reaction, she approached me..was extremely repulsed by me.. calling me an asshole, jerk and eventually asked me to leave the room. ( The room that I was in first! )

I treated this like a shit test and I casually asked why?

She went off to describe me as before, calling me a party pooper/ sad and calls me mean and assholish (coining that)

I smile at her in a friendly manner,

She then repeats, that I should leave.

I smile slightly broader

"Really?"

*Silence*

She then returned a ghost of a smile ( might've been my imagination ) and then looks down quickly.

Seconds later, she asked shyly if she can put some makeup on me... still smiling I decline.

She then comes up with a game for us to play, I didn't want to play but I accepted the investment.. Her mood had visibly changed.. all this energy, laughing and excitement. It was contagious so I felt it too..

I do remember giving her lots of EC, Under the excitement I could sorta feel her nervousness.

I regret, not moving her/ trading # 's but I suppose I'll see her tomorrow

-C

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Alright, today was terrible.

School, was not too bad.. after watching an educational TV show (Vampire Diaries) and subsequently finding my inner Damon. I made my interactions with HS girls more flirty and fun for me. Good reactions, but reactions are not the goal... moving on.

I went to the mall today, in hopes of getting some quality cold approaches. But it seems that taking time off did a number on me.. I chickened out of several approaches, approach invitations and easy approaches. Even though I talked to my minimum 3 women, I didn't push for day two(s).

I'm not implying that I was a pro and I've fell from a considerable height, but I do need to shake off this pesky anxiety and work towards my goal, by getting results!

In other news, I have a coffee date tomorrow arranged with the assistance of a third party, hoping that I can do better this time.

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Today's date flaked...

Unfazed, I went out to cardel place.. which was alright but I need to find a better place with hotter and older girls.

So without much ado, here's what went down at cardel place this evening.

4:20 pm.

I walk in, and meet my wing.

Actually I have him to thank for introducing me to the concept of game. Anyway, "The place is dead" he tells me.
He was right, most girls were either unattractive or paired up with nervous teenage boys. I walk into the library which usually never disappoints and I am dazzled by the raw beauty of this Persian girl. Her face is still clear in my mind which is rare for me. She was plugged into her phone and appeared to be studying with a girl who looked similar but not nearly as dazzling.

• Me: Are you twins?
    HB: *Unplugs* What? No we're sisters haha
    Me: *pause for a moment* well you do look alike, you have a beautiful smile. What's your name?
    HB: Thank-you! *she smiles again* I'm Eve
    Me: Well Eve, what brings you here? to the library
    HB: Studying mostly, *she looked a bit sad*
    Me: It was nice meeting you, I'll be back soon
    HB: Nice meeting you too *smiles again*

I never got the chance to see her again =( the library closed soon after I opened a group of three girls who were on their way out.
The conversation is very foggy but I was focusing on the cutest girl, YogaPants. I sit down and motion for her to sit next to me.. she complies but leaves a small awkward space between the two of us.

Even worse her friends quietly watch the whole time, eventually making some excuse to leave she begins to pack her stuff,

• YogaPants: It was nice meeting you..
    Me: *unfazed* You would like to see me again *said as cocky as possible*
    YogaPants: *She hesitated for a moment* I'll see you when I see you. Bye.

She rejoins her friends and disappears.

I notice a cute girl in my peripherals, noticing me. I smile to myself and head her way, approaching her from the side.

• Me: I saw you sitting here, from over there..
    HB: I know.. *smiling coyly*
    Me: ... and I just had to come tell you that you look very cute
    Me: May I have this seat?
    HB: Of course
    HB: ... but I have a boyfriend
    Me: Is it serious..?
    HB: Yes, two years
    Me: two years? how old are you?
    HB: 18
    Me: I applaud you *smiling*
    HB: *giggles*

We talk a bit more, mostly small talk and then she says she has to go to work. Taking my hand she says it was really nice to meeting me.
Heavy frustration of getting blown out fuels my state, I help out my wing with a couple more approaches that don't lead to anything.

I go get a drink to calm down.

6:15 pm.

It's been at least 10 minutes since my last approach, I'm beginning to get in my head.. analyzing different ways I could have turned the attempted seductions of earlier around. At that moment, by some sort of luck.. I notice Ms.YogaPants sitting on a couch, all alone.

What the hell do I have to lose..?

Opening from the side this time.

• Me: Long time no see stranger..
    YogaPants: Hey you!
    Me: you..remember my name?
    YogaPants: Yes I do. It's {name}
    Me: You pass *smiling*
    YogaPants: Yay!
    Me: What are you doing here, all alone?
    YogaPants: Well my friends ditched me, so I met some other people and I'm supposed to meet a guy who's on his way here from downtown.
    YogaPants: What about you?
    Me: Nothing special, my ride home is delaying

I deep dived her a bit, she dreams of spending time on an island country with plenty beaches. ( From where we are seated, you can see the indoor swimming pool below us) I then teased her that she only wanted to see shirtless guys. In agreement she then pointed out a shirtless fat old guy. Wtf lol.
Before long, she had turned her full attention to me.. warm expressions asking me useless questions. I remember breaking the touch barrier, I then cold read her..

• Me: You're a chocolate girl aren't you?
    YogaPants: What do you mean?
    Me: You like to drink hot chocolate
    YogaPants: Yes, I guess I do

After that I asked her out, collected her number and left the scene. I saw a blonde girl not too far away, grabbed her number too.

My last approach was going well, I was planning to pull her to an escalation spot but the situation complicated and I had to leave immediately.

P.S. I might have fucked it up with Ms. YogaPants later that evening, after collecting her number about 90 minutes later I see her again and sit down to talk to her some more. She was cold. I tried to move her several times. No dice. Also she commented that it was weird that I touched her. It wasn't long before I was investing too much in the interaction and had to leave.

Kicking myself.

I sent out the icebreakers, but my stupid iMessage does not recognize the numbers forcing me to utilize a texting app that girls seldom respond to.

-Casasnova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Feel free to skip over this one!!

Excuse me while I vent,

Today was planned very well. My friends would pick me up and we would head to a new location where hot girls stay. I got a text saying that they're on their way.. all of a sudden i receive a text from a girl I've been pushing for progress for a considerate amount of time. Very cute very flakey. She wants to hang and she's waiting at {place}. I ran it by my friends and then we had a new plan. I'll just swing by {place} for a little bit and then we can be on our way... I reply telling her to stay put and I'll be there in a bit. Then I wait for my friends to pick me up,

an hour passes..

two hours pass...

I send a text "?" and I get a response that something came up. I text my other friend who in turn tells me that {name} is being a bitch and doesn't want go anywhere....
This is a regular occurrence for this guy, but this is just too fucked up. I am suffering for his lack of motivation.

I then text this girl that I'm stuck at home and I can't leave. She responds with some personal things and "maybe another time :)" I hope for his sake that he has not just ruined my chance with this girl permanently.

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Sup fellas,

Been swamped with school and prepping for exam week.

Personally, I feel a bit antsy cause I haven't approached in like forever...

Anyway, today was a sub-par day socially. At school I remembered laughing way too much, which was not effortless but after school I was shooting the shit with a friend and two girls... (side note: I was not focusing on being sexy) just running on autopilot. Cocoa and Latina, Latina was beautiful, innocent and taken while Cocoa was ebony, endowed and energetic.

There was some teasing on Latina, and her "innocence". We (I) would crack a joke or take one of her sentences and give it some sexual denotation.. and then we would all laugh and she would not get it. Then we would end up explaining it to her, this repeated itself several times... somewhere along the line my friend swiped Latina's phone to check it for her alleged stash of nudes... we never discovered if she had any but she was incredibly serious about retrieving her phone back. She chased my friend for a good period of time which proved to futility, I ended up with the phone to trick her while she continued to chase my friend.

I looked at Cocoa and brought a finger to my lips a non verbal " Don't let her know " she betrayed me and sold me out. Latina then demands her phone from me and then takes my phone as a ransom for hers. They try opening it but they couldn't get the password, "6969" was their first guess. Cocoa takes my phone and runs off somewhere. Soon after she returns, Latina has her phone back and I have mine... at some point Cocoa called me cute ( cute and sexy look ftw!). I respond with a casual I get that a lot, which I do but looking back I should have said something different.

When I got home, I checked my phone and Cocoa had left a surprise for me. A couple dozen pictures of herself on my phone, some were silly faces others duck faces.

At around 5pm I shoot her a text:

I saw the pictures, you get a B for bewitching(;

At 7:35 I get a response:

"Ahahahahahahahaha"

then

"thanks"

I haven't responded because there's nothing I can really do for now.... If I were to set up a date, i would have to wait till nest week and there's no guarantee I'll be able to actually take her out. I have to focus on excelling on my exams but hopefully I'll be able to escalate things when I'm done.

-Casasnova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Deep Diving Part 1.

Recap of the last couple days,

I haven't had the chance to approach as regularly as I'd like to so I've been focusing on making school experiences as self-amusing as possible. By talking to any girl I find cute in school just cause.

I remember being in a very energetic state the moment I walked into school.

I'm here for the sophomore exam tutorials, which should start in about an hour and a half. Giving me ample time to socialize...

Some loud chatter resonated through the high school hallway, a class on my right.. four girls.. including Cocoa. She was checking me out. "Should I?... Hmm.. Maybe.." Train of thought-interrupted. A round ass not to far ahead.. My feet were on their way before I was even aware of what I was going to say..

The yoga pants, brown hair, and athletic frame... her name was at the tip of my tongue.

I called her from behind, began spouting some non essentials about the diploma I assumed she just wrote. She received me rather warmly, though I sensed some superiority in her tone of voice. Some guy, decides that now would be a good time to share his own diploma experience. She turns her attention to him, I turn mine off.. looking bored, out of focus.

Barely a minute passes before, their conversation evaporates into a handful of awkward silences, She enters the room right in front of me, an invitation. Finally the guy has the sense to leave the interaction. She's bent over, typing something on a Mac Book. I tease her about taking courses for the sake of taking them. Her expression softens, as I continue to deep dive her and pry away her most hidden secret opinions, dreams and life plans one by one the superiority from before is almost gone. There's a point where she's blushing and covers herself with her arms like I stripped her naked. This must be the first time, she's shared these things.

I tease her again, saying her life will eventually bore her considering how thoroughly she's planned everything. She counters "Well what do you do for fun?"

Simple,

"What I do for fun, I make a choice, of all the available options I choose the one that gives me the most pleasure and then I do it :)"

I spread my arms around, accentuating my response.

For a small time, her expression seems to have lost all appearance of haughtiness. Then, she readjusts.

"You're very weird" , she says In a last ditch effort to assert herself.

I roll my eyes at her, "In a good way," I add a warm smile. Now she's edging closer and asking more questions, she wants to know more about me. Some how I remember (at this moment) somebody telling me about her boyfriend. Weird. She hasn't mentioned him considering the direction this is going.

Her hand, there's a ring. She confirms it, its a purity ring.

That is not fun.

Another girl bursts into the room, she's angry. I almost didn't recognize her without her makeup on... I used to flirt with her too, the week earlier. THEY'RE SISTERS!!!
Triplets actually. Her face softens when she see's me, she looks at her sister, then back to me. "I know Casanova too." She drags her sister away from me and she manages to sneak a farewell before she's out the door.

I bet I know what the subject of their conversation will be this evening.

Pre-selection +1 lol.

I'm tired, almost drained from the previous conversation... appearing effortless takes a great deal of effort.

I hear some applause, and squeals of delight. There's a magician, who is my friend performing in class. The audience comprises of mainly the girls who were chattering earlier, the show is quite good. I'm entertained... I notice Cocoa glued to her phone, the magic doesn't seem interest her. I consider whispering that too her, but I choose to enjoy the show which was the more exciting option.

After the show stops, and the magician has left.. I'm called by a very cute blonde girl who looked even cuter in a tan at this time of the year.

She had just come back from Hawaii and she tells me about her experiences, I tease a little pretending not to have noticed that she had actually left.
She responds very well, playing along pretending to take offense in a childish manner.

I look at my watch, tutorial is starting.

I excuse myself and head to the exam preparation class.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Casanova here,

Postponing the part two of the above post. Anyway, I had a date today that I spent weeks planning... she canceled last minute. She's sorry, we should reschedule, she can't leave the house.. blah blah blah. I'm just trying to make progress and get laid, so I'm pulling the plug on her.

Went out to a venue, and damn.. the place was packed. Good thing I was wearing my sultry black shirt, jeans and leather jacket. I love it when girls check me out.
Did three approaches without pre-opening which I say was the cause of their failure. Either that or the girls had bad taste lol. ;)

As I mentioned earlier, girls were giving me approach invitations left right and center some subtly others not so much. However I only noticed a couple attractive girls sharing the fun... most of which were in groups.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There was this one girl I saw, She was a real stunner, beautiful hair, firm butt, cute outfit with makeup on point who was giving me starry eyes. It hit me, I had seen her before and failed to approach her. She was in a large group of girls and guys. There was a guy draped over her vying for her attention. I need to approach her I repeated to myself internally. If only I could make her come to me..

Wish granted.

She walked over, as she was nearing I prepped myself and ...nothing happened. I chickened out of a layup, she looked at me and walked past.

Well, it won't happen again.

But it did happen, again and again she would walk by me.... expecting me to say something and I would stand there like a tree unable to move.
Eventually, I convinced myself that I look like a stalker and headed home.

As I'm writing this, I'm thoroughly disappointed in myself... I'm just over two months in and still messing up things like this, Damon Salvatore wouldn't do it, Don Draper Hank Moody all experienced seducers real or fictional would not pass up an easy opportunity. There are no reasons why I should be making mistakes like this. It's just sad.

-Casanova

TheWiseFool

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Right there with you Nova.

I am going through the same thing everyday, maybe more so than you, I don't know. Girls wanting me to talk to them and going out of there way to risk their reputation, only to have me stuck in a state of inaction, which looks so embarrassing on our part. It's good to feel disappoint, just don't beat yourself up too much. Just think, what usually happens when you freeze up, and right at the moment you freeze up, remember to add in the step of "think of a moment when I was the most confident and most successful" and then embody that moment not only mentally but physiologically. If you don't have a memory of that moment, imagine what it would be like to be the sexiest mother fucker who ever existed, girls falling left and right and you are just doing them the service of being the romantic man they need in their life. I'm pretty much gonna use this advice for myself too cos I need it, but I hope it helps you out too!
- The Wise Fool

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

TWF,

I'm glad to see someone who understands what I went through yesterday and your advice is greatly appreciated. My comfort zone in cold approach is limited to girls sitting alone/ by themselves. Once there are others with or around a target, no matter how many signs she gives me I'd be unable to approach.

I'll attribute this to lack of experience with girls in groups, so today I went to the same venue. But this time I targeted girls in groups to rack up some experiences. I did not approach all the girls that batted their eyelids at me but I felt much better going home than I did yesterday. Also when I selectively approach I'll be mixing up openers to see which ones work best.

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Deep Diving (part 2)

I volunteered for the fund-raising dessert auction event with my school. Formal event, so I took advantage of it and bought a dress shirt, buttoning it down quite a fair bit to create a more enticing look. It was decided that I would be a waiter, catering to the whims of the customers. Sounds good.

About two hours before that, I was walking through the hallways and I saw one of the triplets I mentioned before. I gave her a smile, she reciprocated. Why not?
I walked over towards her.

She was blonde, (her sister was brunette, the other was blonde-er) with brown dreamy eyes and curvy in all the right places... I ask what she is still doing at school since it ended quite a while ago... shes working in the day care for little kids,

• Me: Hows that treating you?
    Her: I like it,I really enjoy yelling at the kids
    Me: It is quiet.. but whats the real reason you took this job?
    Her: well.. i guess a enjoy the company of kids
    Me: because you can relate to them because..
    Her: I still feel like a kid

She completed the sentence for me, and she looked really cute with her brown eyes looking up at me. I pulled up a chair next to her then,
I noticed her legs were pointing at me.

It was like running on auto-pilot, social circle is like a playground compared to cold approaching.
I threw an assumption at her,

• Me: You're the youngest, aren't you (referring to her still feeling like a kid)
    Her: Yep, only by about a minute though

After that I asked her about her travels, and where shes been and then she lists a few places. I stop her and tell her a little story relating to a trip to Disneyland
(I heard somewhere that shes a real Disney lover) where they cleared everyone from Disneyland leaving just my dad, his co workers and their families.

She then asks me what I do for fun, trying to be vague since I just shared a story... I tell her that I just look around and choose whatever looks the most exciting.
She understands, kids are causing a racket and she was pretending not to notice.

Some dude from her grade who happens to share my name shows up, Oh what are you doing? he asks.. basically I just let her handle it and relax myself. After he wandered off I told her about the auction gave her my number to write down and told her to be there. She is tempted with the idea of me catering to her needs. I got a smile and maybe. I left soon after to help set up the auditorium.

She texts me about an hour later, and we text back and forth. She ends up confessing that she actually cant make it... I do not respond.

Around 6 pm I'm back at school in my dress shirt, jeans and jordans. I notice in my peripherals an Asian girl with jet black hair.. I do a double take and walk in slowly.. a little small talk and her body language is already open towards me.. I can feel her immediate attraction. Then she tells me she is 20. I should have known considering her hour glass figure, conflicted. I tell her that I might see her later.

The auction is fun, I'm enjoying myself. Getting comments from girls in my class on my seductive attire, using the opportunity to chat up several ladies while talking up the desserts. There was exchange with this cute brown girl who came up to look at a batch of cookies. As she writes her name down on the auction sheet, I seize the opportunity.

• Me: That is a good choice
    Her: Oh really why?
    Me: (leans in) I'm not meant to share this with you but... If you throw in an extra 50 dollars you can have me with the cookies (Salvatore smirk)

She gave me a look of pure desire and hurried off towards her friend who I presume heard everything. Like I said, just having fun with no agenda in mind.
A few others came to look at the goods, surprisingly enough some cute girls below 25 actually showed.. with their husbands and newborns. Ridiculous non?

The brown girl came back again to check on the auction sheet, I told her that some old lady had out-bidden her unfortunately and she laughed. I then touched her hip and inquired how she came to know about the school. We talked for a little, her friend had a face of bemusement which screwed up the vibe.

I excused myself, to aid someone with a silent bidding, and I noticed the Asian cutie from earlier. She was talking with a newly wed couple, honestly I kinda lurked for a bit... frozen in a state of inaction as she was standing right in front of me! Only a table separated the auctioneers and the customers, her and me. A table which she rested her finely formed ass. I took a deep breath and reminded myself that I'm a sexy motherfucker. I called out to her, once she turned around.. I motioned for her to come to my side on the other side of the table.

She came, and we talked about her.. she told me about her university, in a relaxed part of town and many other things I don't recall. What I do remember however is chocking at the number close. She had told that she would stick around for a week, and I stood there with my phone in hand..mouth open.. unable to continue. She looked at me quizzically. Then after a few seconds she left. haha...

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Casanova vs Prudes. (1)

Hey all

Most people have an agenda in high-school, its what keeps them going. Some go to score excellent marks, others to see friends... and some of the bolder ones go for the sake of interacting with the opposite sex. I am one of the third. Our school however is not very receptive to people of the latter kind. Especially when more than half the female population are wearing purity rings. The-no-sex-before marriage stigma thrives here.

Then it should be no surprise, why many friends who are good with girls have left out of sheer frustration. A good chunk of hot girls have also left for more liberal learning environments. Unfortunately, I remain in this sexless piece of land and I have decided that I will put the effort in to seduce these outward prudes because as many a libertine said "Seduction is much more satisfying, when resistance to charms are overcome." (Paraphrased.)

Yesterday, I was on the fence about a couple girls simply because of foreseeable resistance that I'm bound to encounter down the road. I've made up my mind to simply go and make the girls chase one at a time.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My school day started with pre-calculus , but in my opinion school started in french class. A sexy latina girl who sat next to me (although she was spoken for) had no problem flirting with me. I love how sexual latinas are in general. It's like some aura they radiate that a lot of them aren't even aware of.

We spent most of class talking, and touching each other. The 75 minutes flew by and class was over quickly. I reminded myself of my mission, the blonde girl I spoke to before the auction she will be my first target. After some thorough looking around, she was no-where to be found. My mood dipped and I became sort of sad, I spent most of the afternoon brooding.

When school ended, and the hallways flooded with moving bodies. I noticed her sister, which meant she couldn't be too far way. I was right, I saw her talking to her friend in the after school care center. I floated by, until her friend noticed me and then shut up. I looked at HB and smiled slowly. She reciprocated and a conversation filled the silence.

Her arms where folded and she was asking me about the dessert auction.

• Me: How was your weekend, besides cold
    HB: Besides cold, I stayed in and watched movies
    Me: Which ones?
    HB: Have you watched {movie}, that's the one I watched it was terrible
    Me: There was a decline in quality after, {producer} died.
    HB: Yeah I think so, how was the dessert auction?
    Me: well, I was formally dressed so you would have enjoyed it (little chase frame)
    HB: Yeah I would have (bites)

The conversation was coming out without much effort yet all I could think about was fucking her. Hard.

I changed my facial expression to a slight, skeptical look. She then stopped talking.

• Me: You're quite tall.. How tall are you? (takes a step closer to HB)
    HB: I'm 5' 7 and how tall are you?

A little story ensues, about a medical check-up or something. When all of a sudden she has to leave for work. Cause her boss (who is an equally hot young teacher),took one glance at me and decided to drag HB away from me. Jealous much?

This kinda sucked. I was planning on asking HB out before the attraction clock starts ticking and I`m being cock-blocked. She does manage a " see ya :) " before she's out the door. Much later when most of the students have made their way home.. I'm wandering the hallways and I notice HB chatting with her boss. I get another chance, I almost leave.. but I decided to float in the back round. She makes her way towards me and then stops, pretending to look at her phone. I meet her halfway.

• Me: You say goodbye yet you're still here
    HB: Yep, I was doing such and such
    Me: oh that sounds interesting
    HB: isn't my job cool
    Me: hmm..I guess (nonchalant tone) what are your plans for the long weekend?
    HB: {lists plans for Thur & Fri} what about you? big plans?
    Me:...
    HB: {looks expectantly}
    Me:.. I can't tell them to you (sly smile)
    HB: (feigns indignation) well I'm sorry for daring to ask (smiles)
    Me: What about Saturday?
    HB: Nothing planned for Saturday
    Me: Then lets get coffee, on Saturday
    HB: Coffee..?
    Me: Yes, unless.. you are a hot chocolate person
    HB: (brief blank expression) Um, I'm a hot chocolate person
    Me: (smiles) Then its settled we'll get hot chocolate
    HB: wait.. is it like a date (pause) or as friends.?
    Me: Hmm... well, lets not put any frames to build up expectations... we're just hanging out
    HB: As friends.. I just got out of a relationship
    Me: (blank stare for 5 seconds)
    Me: (knowing smile) I'll text you
    Her: Okay :)

Just on cue her boss pulls her away yet again. It seems that HB is attempting to put me in the friend zone. A foreseen challenge.
Although I couldn't frame battle her right then and there I do love a challenge ;)

-Casanova

Dern

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lol: Cassanova vs Prudes

Good job getting the date!

HB: As friends.. I just got out of a relationship

When girls say this to me, I like to use Chase's line to respond: "I can't promise you that *pause* but what I can promise you *pause* is that you will have a genuinely good time." Said with a sexy voice and smile.

Instead, you gave her a blank stare for 5 seconds. I've done this after I've been out-framed by a girl as well, and I can tell you, it does not feel good. It sort of signals that you've lost the battle because you have no response. A better response would've been to give her a skeptical look (or the line above).

Nevertheless, I think that if you employ good use of chase frames, touching, and whatnot, during the *hot chocolate*, you will do well.

Also, movee fast! Do you have logistics set?

>