Nova's Journal - Younger Women

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
After some brief texting, we confirmed for Saturday although she mentions she doesn't know where the Starbucks is.

I caught her looking in my direction once, today. After that I didn't see her again.

Much like yesterday there was heavy flirting with the "taken" latina girl. Conversation had much more sexual undertones..

While the French teacher is teaching, she playfully punches my arm. I look over.

• Her: I'm Bored
    Me: (punches her arm, slightly harder) Next time, make it hurt

A few minutes pass.. I zone out and start doodling. She punches my arm again several times.

• Her: You can't hit me (pause) I'm a girl (broad smile)
    Me: (leans in) Really? You're going to hide behind that line? (sly smile)
    Her: Well then I'll tell {my boyfriend}
    Me: (shrugs eye-brows) I'll still be coming for you (pause) when you least expect it

Now as I'm doodling she is either looking at my face or at the picture I'm drawing. I see this through my peripheral vision. When I'm done, I slide the paper over to her..After a bit of back and forth, she comments that a certain part looks like a penis. I reply, "Well I'm glad that you can see the penis in everything," she laughs and a game ensues where anything in class that resembles a dick or a vagina is pointed out. At a certain point I tease her that she sounds like a French Dora the Explorer with her heavy Spanish accent.

Much later in the day, during a free work period. I'm getting some homework done, and she walks in with her friend. She's sucking on a lollipop and while her friend takes a seat.. she walks over to me. Lollipop in hand and asks me about some math homework. I smile and tell her "I can't help you". Smiling broadly she reiterates
"I'll shoot you" and then I say that's not very Dora like.

• Her: I'm serious, what is it?
    Me: Hmm, lets see... page 69 (Salvatore smirk)
    Her: You're hilarious
    Me: Well here take my workbook and go find it out.

She goes and does just that.

In other news I received a detention for uniform violation. Again

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dern,

Dern said:
When girls say this to me, I like to use Chase's line to respond: "I can't promise you that *pause* but what I can promise you *pause* is that you will have a genuinely good time." Said with a sexy voice and smile.

Honestly, I had expected either a yes or no. So when she mentioned "as friends" it threw me out of autopilot.

But I'll keep this line handy ;)

Would it be worth talking to her again during the week to re-frame things?

As for logistics my options are:

• Nearby community center corridors
    Nearby community center bathrooms
    Her car
    Her house

Moving fast is the motto!

-Casanova

TheWiseFool

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm sure you get enough of this at home, but do good in school!

Precious minutes of your life are being wasted away in detention. I went to Catholic school all the way up until college, but I always chose to keep my uniform together despite how uncomfortable the cloth was or how all the "cool" kids would untuck their shirts. Be aware of the negative feedback loops and how the actions we make now affect the "us" in the future. You're only 15, I think this is an awesome age to mold yourself into a man who will be successful.

Education is like building blocks. In order to build a bigger tower, you need to make sure you have a strong foundation. All the things they are teaching you in school is setting you up for a strong foundation when you go to college.

Maybe you are a genius who does well schoolwise but I just want to put this out there because I want people to succeed! Trust me man! In the end and in large part, we are the choices we make. Make sure to find that balance between girls and school ;) Be cool on the outside, but exceptionally smart on the inside. That is a deadly combo. Just look at Chase for example.

Looking out for your well-being,
- The Wise Fool

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sup fellas

This week has got off to a start that makes me feel some type of way... I've been sitting and playing out possibilities in my head just trying to imagine how things can play out. At the end of the week there's a social event, that I'm on the fence about going to. The main question is how shall I spend my weekend and how will I go about planning?

I'll start things off with a field report.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Late night restauranting on family day,

I notice a girl leaning against the wall phone in hand. Dark skinned, okay face but beautiful curves.

Noticed her check me out, but I was with the fam so there was nothing I could do.

I was practicing speaking slower and deeper, so I used it on the woman at the front desk to get some tables.

"Table for four? Right this way!"

"... okaay."

After ordering drinks, my mom suggested I go check on the car to see whether it was locked. Making my way outside the restaurant I noted that the girl was still there, phone in hand. I made sure that my mother was out of earshot and I walked very slowly towards her. I was looking outside but she threw a glance my way. I looked at her and let a moment linger.

• Me: You look shady... what are you doing here, all alone?
    Her: Oh I'm waiting for my dad, since I can't really drive
    Me: So this, is where you hang?
    Her: Yeah, actually I just work over there
    Me: Over..where..?
    Her: Over there (points to a closed shop)
    Me:. ... that's pretty cool
    Me: How do you spend your time, when you're not working over there?
    Her: Usually just hanging with friends and stuff

I gave her the opportunity to further talk about herself and recent happenings, graduated high-school, clueless about the future. Regular teenage dilemmas.

• Me: Graduated highschool interesting... and (pause) how old are you?
    Her: 18
    Me: Perfect. So tell me.. what did your boyfriend get you for valentines day?
    Her: I don't have a boyfriend but I got some things from a secret admirer
    Me: That can be perplexing, not knowing who it is
    Her: Yeah
    Me: Look I need to go check on my mom's car but lets grab coffee soon
    Her: Yes I'd love that
    Me: (hands her my phone)

3 hours and a bunch of calories later I shoot her the regular intro text. I get a response in under an hour. Sweet.
There must be some correlation with the level reception I'm getting from girls and the amount of conscious effort I'm expending being effortless. (If that makes sense?)

Anyway, I only have the weekend open for a meetup. Friday or Saturday...

I think I have another shot with Prude(1) but I can't take her to coffee again, that'd be silly...plus I have no money for that. I could either seed a chill relaxing date at her house watching movies, leading to intercourse or at least some fondling in the darkness.
Or I can hope to make something happen at the upcoming school dance on Saturday.

If I seed the movie date... the other girl would have to wait another week to see me. It might be better to grab coffee with her on Friday and pull something at the school dance on Saturday then cool down and refresh myself on Sunday.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Latina chica has a crush on me. Which totally sucks because she has a boyfriend who is a good friend of mine. Almost like a brother to me (Yes, that was a Vampire Diaries reference.) What would Damon Salvatore do... Hmmm.

Casanova out

Pato

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Casanova,

There must be some correlation with the level reception I'm getting from girls and the amount of conscious effort I'm expending being effortless. (If that makes sense?)

Makes sense to me. I used to try pretty damn hard and always got nowhere with girls, but once I stopped "trying" or giving a damn on the outside, my results have been much better. I'm definitely still at the point where I need to be trying on the inside, but that's okay because nobody sees what's going on inside my head, as long as you appear effortless to the girls around you. Being effortless just makes the interaction more natural and much smoother, so it would make sense if your getting better receptions.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Latina chica has a crush on me. Which totally sucks because she has a boyfriend who is a good friend of mine. Almost like a brother to me (Yes, that was a Vampire Diaries reference.) What would Damon Salvatore do... Hmmm.

I say as long as they are still in a relationship, Damon's probably not the best person to follow or a model brother ;) I think it could get quite messy if you go for the Latina chick while she's still in the relationship, and it could definitely cause a rift between you and your good friend. Wait until they are broken up before doing anything if you want to keep both your friend and the Latina chick around. If he wasn't as good of a friend, then it wouldn't be as bad, but unless you want 5 seasons of fighting, maybe it's best to not interfere with the relationship. But that also doesn't mean you have to stop flirting or being sexual around her at all, just make sure nothing happens while they are still together.

-Pato

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Pato,

You're right, no girl is worth pining over for five seasons. Unless her pussy cures cancer or some shit...

Pato said:
I'm definitely still at the point where I need to be trying on the inside, but that's okay because nobody sees what's going on inside my head

Yeah, what goes on in the mind affects the outer body. I'd just recently read Ricardus' The Success Factor and I've been working on controlling my thoughts and then using them to influence my emotional state. It's quite hard to do unless my eyes are closed but I will get the hang of it.

Thanks for the great insight!

My red varsity jacket elicited some stares at the town library today. It was just something I threw on quickly because I was in a hurry to go. On my way in, two girls walked towards me and...past me before I could say anything.

Fuck.

As I walked towards the inner part of the library, I noticed a cute latina girl sitting alone noting my presence. I should approach her... and a torrent of bad emotions hit me hard. She then moved to a more crowded part of the library as I regretted my hesitation. I talked to a girl to my left, few seconds in I realised that she was too young so I let the convo die out.

Filling my head with positive thoughts, I walked outside. A tall black girl on her way out looked my way. I raised my hand immediately and motioned for her to stop walking.

• Me: You have great style! what's your name?
    Her: {name}
    Me: come here often? (where did that come from..geez)
    Her: Yeah actually, I needed to charge my phone
    Me: You came all this way just to come charge your phone?

My smile slowly grew wider and she started laughing. Her interest quickly became apparent when she assaulted me with questions. At this point in time, I should have screen for a boyfriend but instead I tried to deep-dive her and it failed... like..really..bad. I then proposed a date but she would not give me her number. I tried a couple more times and then I let her go catch her bus.

I went back into the library, and hesitated yet again to approach the latina girl. I focused on my breathing, and gave myself some time to walk around and then I was ready. I pre-opened her, she looked up (brief pause) I opened my mouth and JUST SHARTED MY OPENER !! COULDN'T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED!!!

but it did.

I didn't last a minute after that, her expression darkened and any attraction she might have had earlier died. The pressure was too much and I ejected feeling not so pleasant. But as of now, (while I laugh about it) it doesn't matter.. rejections are bound to happen anyways. I'll just keep approaching!

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
When I was new to the concept of approaching, I set myself goals that had to be completed.

I've decided to fall back unto setting goals because they just work so well in helping me get the hang of new things. There is an upcoming winter ball this night which should be a good place to start.

Goals.

1. Shoot first, questions later (approach on sight)

2. Set a sexual frame

3. Move a girl

After I had just ejected conversation with a 20 year old....(Mind you, she did look much younger from where I was standing) I bumped into a girl I had asked out a few months back. I made some small talk but she was working and for reasons unknown to me, did not give me the time of day.

She completely avoided my eyes.

Her coworker on the other hand, received me quite warmly.

Its a small town guys.

Winter ball.

I arrived earlier than most, and my presence was noticed almost immediately. A girl I've talked to ran up to me and asked my about what I was wearing, instead I complemented her on her red lipstick. To which she responded playfully.

"It's not red, its purple"

They had decorated the school quite nicely, Phantom of the Opera themed. While the movie was on loop at the front desk. Everyone was in formal attire, and the girls had taken the time to make themselves look hotter. Black dresses and heels just does it for me.

Candle-lit tables, and roses gave the room a more haute look. I grabbed a cup and filled it halfway with punch and sipped as I waited for rest of the student body to come.

Shooting first

I felt quite apprehensive when the place began to fill up, but I reminded myself to shoot first. So I went from one girl to another, social butterflying. I spoke to the blonde prude from earlier.

• Me: Hello
    Her: Hey! You look cleaned up

(!) I should have said, "we both know you prefer it dirty" but instead I said thanks

I feel like she's trying to make things awkward as she has tried to frame me as a creep on more than one occasion.

• Her: I can barely see you, only your teeth its very creepy
    Me: (skeptical look) In a good way
    Me: I'm going to grab a drink

Continued butterflying for a bit, then it was announced that the time had come, to sit down. I looked around for a good table, then I was
beckoned to join a certain table by a girl who somehow knew my name. I have seen her around (never really anything further than small-talk initiated on her part) in school but every girl just looked more attractive tonight.

So I couldn't resist the offer.

I took a seat opposite her, while she said some things to me. I just smiled a little because I couldn't hear it and I was sure it was some joke about me.

Food came shortly after, while this girl talked to my friend who sat next to her. Eventually the photographer came around and asked for permission to take our photos. The members of the table got up immediately, while she addressed me (while I was seated) to join her for the photo.

I made a face that implied I was considering it and then she begged me.

Which was exactly what I wanted.

While we were getting in positions for the photos

Her: May I touch your hair?
Me: ....
Her: Pleeeaase..?
Me: ... Just this once

So they took the photo, with her caressing my full head of hair.

Sexual framing:

There was a solo song recital accompanied by keyboard. The singer was extremely gifted. The recital lasted about five minutes and at the end, everyone clapped and then we were told to enjoy our meals.

Once we were back at our seats, I made my buddy switch with me so I could sit near her.

The first few times she initiated conversation by pointing out things and framing them as questions. After the recital she looked at me,
"Aren't you going to perform?" "Hm?" I responded. "You know, aren't you going to show your tricks" I let a moment pass and a sly smile crept up my face, "Well, I could strip but it wouldn't be appropriate for this event." She liked this comment.

Soon after, it was time to dance. I'm not much of a dancer so I declined politely when she asked me to dance. Couple other girls asked me to dance and I also declined.

I didn't want to make a fool out of myself.

Moving

From where I was sitting she wasn't paying any attention to the guy she was dancing with. Her eyes continually went back to me. I motioned her over to me. Then pointed to the seat besides me. She sat down. I asked to see her bracelet and she told me it was from Houston.

Me: You seem like an adventurous girl
Me: What other places have you been?
Her: Not a lot actually
Me: Come with me, the music is too loud

I led her to a hallway corridor and deep-dived her further. She was eager to return to the dance floor, she framed it as being adventurous and with that she dragged me with her to the dance floor. We danced. But I wanted to pull her someplace else again because the night was fast approaching its end. I whispered in her ear, questioning her logistics and she had to leave immediately the night was over.

What I did right:

Completed goals

-Moved a girl

-Set some sexual frames

What I should have done better:

-Ignored social anxiety

-Expressed more dominance

I will set more goals for the next time I cross paths with girls, possibly more difficult things and I will keep you guys posted on how things go.

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Casanova vs Prudes (2)

Goals

1. Hand motions

2. Slowness

3. Dominance (finding a way to win)

Using my hands to replace word of mouth is something I've done before. But it would be more useful for me to get it down to autopilot, I could approach much more girls who are "out and about" this way. Today I noticed that the reactions I got using hand signals differed to what happens when I use them without thinking. So I'll have to focus more on being effortless.

Hand motions

I tried to finger over a couple girls from school, but one of them laughed it off while the other insisted that I could come over to her instead. I did move a girl using my fingers much later in the day and then she commented that I have no manners and will probably never get a wife. I shrugged and added a playful smirk

There was a girl who I've never spoken to before, who's eyes always find mine. She gave me an opening where I could have easily motioned her over but I was too lost in thought to take action.

Slowness

Honestly I didn't pay too much attention to this one. But I remember people (girls who like me) complain on how slowly I walk. Then I'd retort that I had nooo ideaa that they preferred it fast. ;)

Dominance

I made a whole row of people move down a seat during an assembly using very little speech and a hand gesture. I can't remember doing anything else that was quite dominant today.

Casanova vs Prudes

I secured a date on Thursday with a sexy prude earlier this week. I was lining up at my math tutorial when I noticed her walk through the door and cut right in front of me. Indicator of interest? I'll take it

• Me: Wooaahh, heey.. who said you could cut in on the line
    Her: (Turns around) Oh.. (smirks) I didn't know you were on the line
    Me:... (taking a moment to look at her)
    Her: What?
    Me: Do you always dress this nice, or did you know I was coming?
    Her: (Her facial expression softened for a nanosecond and then reverted to the usual smirk.)
    Psshhhh, this is what I wore to school.

I had to take an assessment test so I was ushered away, but briefly before that:

• Me: Where are you headed after
    Her: I'll be at the library
    Me: I'll see you there

Wrote the test, and it took longer than I expected.. when I got to the library she wasn't there.

She must have already left

I skimmed over some manga and headed home.

An hour later I shoot her a text, mainly out of curiosity to see what the outcome could be.

• Me: It was nice meeting you today :) -8.04pm
    Her: I had to go! my mum came for me
    Her: It was nice meeting u too .... -8.05pm
    Me: Lets grab some coffee, how's the weekend looking? -8.17pm
    Her: I hav work!
    Her: I don't even drink coffee -8.20pm
    Me: well what time do you get off work :p -8.46pm
    Her: 5 pm ....
    Her: Anyways its just monday, i always stay in the library for a long time on thursdays because my brother has skating...so if you come early I'll see ya there :-* -8.53pm
    Me: I'm busy with school during the week, but how about saturday? -9.03pm
    Her: I hav to work
    Her: Tell me a bad thing and a good thing about ur self -9.23pm
    Me: you can ask me, when we next see each other on Thursday, what time? -9.36pm
    Her: 7: 30, library , I read the magazines
    Her: I'm going to bed, bye!
    Her: Ttyl -9.37pm

Now, the seduction of the previous prude went awry. After our date I decided that it would be a good idea to back off and give her the opportunity to chase me. (Which would have been quite hard considering that she is doing her senior year and schedules don't mesh well). And it was a stupid idea. We rarely spoke except for the occasional greetings that I had to initiate most times.

I thought I'd seed a second date tonight over text, and I was shot down. "thanks for asking but no. One hang out is enough :p" The text convo itself was terribly dull (I fell asleep more than once) Total shame cause she had really big breasts and an itty bitty waist. But whatever ... its all a learning experience.

There are more prudes out there, for me to seduce.

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
School was dull today, with a slight exception.

Every now and then while I'm busy.. a girl would slide up besides me, take a picture of us and quickly run away.

Background

The aforementioned girl flaked today on our date. Sent me a text and then radio silence.

To avoid allowing my emotions to plummet, I decided to go out anyway as I usually do when a girl flakes. The venue I had already planned on taking her would have to do. The place is usually crawling with teenagers because there is a high school nearby.

The venue did not disappoint. There were people, but not so many that I would have to switch into high energy.

First approach

To be frank, it took a while for me to get my first approach out of the way. I was hesitating and making excuses to justify my hesitation. Luckily for me during my hesitation, a raven haired curvy girl walked by me... and like magic... I took after her without any hesitation. She sat in front of a computer in the library and began to work on some project.

I brushed off approach anxiety and made my way towards her.

• Me: I know I'm interrupting, but you look really cute so I just had to come meet you. I'm Casanova
    Her: Thankyou!
    (Getting a good look at her... she was easily the hottest girl I've approached ever.)
    Me: where are you from?
    Her: Pakistan
    Me: and what is your name?
    Her: {name}

The conversation flowed easily we went back and forth about hopes and dreams. I touched briefly on what she wanted to become. Then... she... took off her coat. Revealing a top so voluptuous and had to rein myself back. "I want to become a doctor.." She smiled at me and I asked her out. She told me that she would like to get back to be on that so I gave her my phone and she filled in her contact details.

The first approach was successfully out of the way.

Interactions

Walking out of the library, phone in hand. I noticed a brunette standing by the exit. Her arms were decorated with an assortment of bags. She looked at me, I locked eyes with her and a moment passed.

Looking back at her. Saying the first thing that came to mind.

• Me: You're carrying so many bags, where are all the gentlemen to help you?
    Her:(laughs) I know... where are they?

*Salvatore smirk*

I closed the distance between her and I then we talked for a few minutes. I don't remember the details but she succeeded in getting me to tell her what school I went to. She had a couple friends at my school, my lady friends actually. She noticed the recognition on my face as she listed names. She too was much shorter than me and I could see her ta tas (!) as a result of my under-look.

We were on the topic of her birthday and she began to tell a story, but I cut her off gently. There was something I had to know...

Her: During my birthday on December {date} I got really fucked up..
Me: Hey (pause) what did your boyfriend get you?
Her: (looks down shyly) I don't have a boyfriend

Excellent.

I let her finish her story then I asked her out, she quickly agreed and after exchanging contact info I pulled her towards me and at that very moment. The girl I had just number-closed minutes ago walks out of the library, does a double take and sees me giving this cute girl a sexual hug (!!) I couldn't really see her facial expression to check for effects of preselection....

Or jealousy.

As a precaution I made sure that I gave her a sexy smile every time she walked by in that near-transparent top of hers and she returned the smiles. Not too long after, I approached a girl who I was previously on the fence about approaching... but I had to fulfill the quota of three girls since I had time on my hands.

I was glad I did, we hit it off instantly and although she claimed to be in a relationship. She agreed to have coffee with me later in the week. During our animated conversation... a huge latino man grabbed my attention using a hand motion. Unfazed I shook his hand and greeted him. She introduced the man who was her uncle, he spoke no English and my Spanish was appalling so I had her translate for us. It was obvious that I gained his respect and he allowed us some privacy to continue our conversation.

Thoughts

If things go as planned, I'll have three upcoming dates. Each girl was somewhat busy when I approached them (doing homework, texting, etc.) so an instant date was not on my mind at the moment. But would it have been worth a shot ? I'm thinking of trying it out instead of waiting 3-7 days for a regular date.

I handled myself well by moving slowly and substituting words with facial expressions. But I'll need to work on not talking about myself especially when prompted to and getting over hesitation with the shoot first mindset.

-Casanova

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Casanova:

I missed the linked FR, it must have been when I was away on vacation. Anyway, from this Journal, I like your hand-gestures, I love your slowness, and most of all I like how you fearlessly escalate with each girl who shows the slightest interest, thus clearing up any confusion and lining up for yourself a whole series of dates.

Oh and this—
CasanovaJr said:
I did move a girl using my fingers much later in the day and then she commented that I have no manners and will probably never get a wife.
—is hilarious!

But what I wanted to ask you was something different. Maybe a stupid question, I don't know.

Why do you have "lust over love" written in your signature? Is it just a bit of clever fun, or is there a deeper meaning to it?

Thanks,
-Marty

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Marty,

Your praise is very, very nice to hear (=
Marty said:
Why do you have "lust over love" written in your signature? Is it just a bit of clever fun, or is there a deeper meaning to it?
Its a bit of both actually, and I'm glad you asked. The quote itself is in a song from an artist who I'm very fond of. Here's a link to the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FFSCF0gXt0&feature=kp

When I first heard the song, the line "lust over love" just stood out to me. Right now I'm really focused on achieving complete dominance over my emotions, love being the most uncontrollable. "Lust" however is much more controllable so therefore I choose to experience lust instead of love. The quote applies to where I am right now in my life so its my signature as a little reminder for me.

I hope this makes sense lol.

Another day of cold approaching!

Goals

1. Move a girl during cold approach
2. Be aware of yourself
3. Approach 5 girls

Preparation

Going all the way back to this morning, I woke up (5 am-ish) with my sexual urge on overdrive. I needed to interact with girls... it just wasn't safe to stay at home. I scheduled to leave the house at 2.30 pm. For most of the morning and into the early afternoon I was having a James Bond marathon.

By the time I was finished I was walking taller with a slight British accent.

Interactions

When I arrived at the venue, my eyes were on the lookout for talent (Girls I'd like to fuck). I did a lap of the large venue and upon entering the library I saw some talent. Two pairs of two girls on opposite sides of the slightly crowded library. I recognized a girl in one group ... I had messed up my opener with her so that pair was ruled out. Now for the other pair, two brown girls.. possible sisters studying intensely.

Albeit horny, I was intimidated by a pair of girls so I couldn't approach them just yet. Sometime passed and one sister (I confirmed they were sisters) got up and headed for the front desk to my right leaving the other all by herself. Hesitation evaporated, I headed for the talent and approached her immediately. She was indeed beautiful, with her jet black hair complimenting her golden skin.

• Me: I know I'm interrupting but I just had to tell you (pause) you're really beautiful, what's your name?
    Her: Wow, thankyou! My name is {name}
    Me: I'm Casanova, may I have this seat?
    Her: (clears her stuff) You can sit

Her sister comes back just after I sit, I introduce myself to her. All three of us banter back and forth. Its very enjoyable. Her sister (B) is more attracted to me as she does the bulk of the talking. However I keep my focus on the more attractive (A) giving her the lion-share of my attention.

• Girl B: Tell me what grade you're in..?
    Me: Well you can both guess..
    Girl B: I think you're in grade 11?
    Girl A: Are you in grade 12?
    Me: *looks at each sister one after the other* would I be correct to assume that B is in grade 11, and you Girl A are in grade 12?
    Girl A: Actually were both in grade twelve
    Me: Is that so, and how old are you?
    Girl A: I just turned 18
    Me: Excellent, where are you girls from?
    Girl B: You can guess haha!
    Me: Hmm... Pakistan?
    Girl A: That's amazing... nobody ever guesses correctly
    Me: (sexy smile)
    Girl B: So what grade are you in?
    Me: Hmm.. I'm in Grade 11
    Girl B: What school?
    Me: I cannot tell you that
    Girl B: Why is that?
    Me: Its a secret, and secrets make things more (pause) interesting
    Girl A: But we told you what school we go to
    Me: Yes you did, and that was nice of you
    Girl B: Oohh you're a sassypants aren't you?
    Me: (sexy smile)

As much fun as it has been, I have to go scout for more talent. So I ask (A) out and she agrees. "I have to study all day though". I reply "Next Saturday it is then" she agrees. Then she says to her sister "(B) do you want to come?" Channeling Sean Connery, I look at the girls sternly. "I won't be paying for the two of you" This gets them rolling. (B) agrees to let me and (A) do our thing alone and I leave with her number.

For half an hour I approached four other girls that didn't lead to anything note worthy.

By this point, approach anxiety was non-existent. I was talking to everything within my range... so this is what social freedom feels like. It was glorious. After I had spoken to almost everyone I felt it was time to leave so I texted my mother to come pick me up. She said she'll be 30 minutes.

Then.. I got horny again.

Scouting for more talent I looked at the spectators of an ongoing hockey match. Finally I found some talent... my heart began to pound.. she was eye-fucking me. But alas, she was with her parents and I began to prep myself to win the fathers acceptance. Social pressure got to me and I decided to leave the mini stadium.
When I took my first step towards the door, the talent followed.

What is this?

She quickly overtook me, and I struggled to catch up for the briefest of time. Then I decided to observe where she was actually going. Her tight jeans were very, very inviting sending my imagination wild. She entered the ladies room so I stood a few meters away and waited.

When she finally came out, I made a hand motion for her to stop. I approached her, once again.. devoid of hesitation. She was extremely beautiful and yet I could see that she was very nervous. She tripped over herself verbally a couple times and she was already attracted to me. I framed for a boyfriend.

• Me: That is a nice hat.. did your boyfriend get it for you?
    Her: Oh this..? Thankyou!!.. Um I don't have a boyfriend
    Me: Excellent

I asked her out and after grabbing her number, my hands pulled her onto my body. We spent some time in that position.. I could have kissed her.. but this was too spontaneous, even for me. I bid her farewell and she told me " I look forward to our coffee!!!"

One hour had passed since my mother had texted me she was 30 minutes away. I noticed an asian talent looking in my direction. But I waited, and surely enough, the two sisters I had talked to earlier sat in front of the talent. I walked over to their table and just flirted really hard with the two of them until their ride came.

Once the sisters were out of earshot, I turned to the talent behind me. Her laptop was open to online TETRIS.

I commented on this, and she accepted my offer to join her table. We talked about her for a minute and I grabbed her hand to inspect the expensive looking ring. "Tell me, did you boyfriend get this for you?". I was correct, but I asked her out anyway and got her number.

Thoughts

I was angry that I couldn't attempt a pull with one of the last two talents because I was sure my mother would turn up any moment during the interaction. But apart from that I'm pretty sure I can consciously switch off Approach Anxiety.

-Casanova

alleniverson

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Casanova,
Just read through a good chunk of your journal. Very entertaining and I admire your motivation and persistence. How's everything going? I'm in high school as well, 18 and a senior though. I just made my first post. Take a look at it and shoot me a reply. It'd be interesting to share thoughts on high school game.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Casanova vs Prudes (3)

Jackfour,

Thank you for taking the time to read my journal and I'm glad you found in it some entertainment :p.

I haven't seen a lot of your posts on the boards but I've read your journal post and I admire your boldness and ability to move things forward. Feel free to PM me to discuss any thoughts you have about high-school game.

-Casanova

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its unbelievable,

How could I go from a healthy indifference to seething with so much rage?

Why do my parents have such a heavy influence on my emotional state?

I honestly don't know ...

School

Today was a decent day, I asked for a great deal of compliance throughout the day. I had no lunch so after deep diving a girl who I'd never spoken to before, I asked her to share some food with me. She complied. While we were talking, it might have been my imagination but I saw her pupils dilate a couple times. In fact, this happened with almost every girl I spoke with.

Or maybe it was just my imagination?

Casanova vs Prudes.

No noteworthy advancement within the prude population today but I will set some goals for tomorrow which I will act upon. I enjoyed the movie Spread (2009) over the weekend. The leading actor had a great sense of style and was very devil may care.

Casanova out

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sup guys it's been quite a day,

School

At school there's a girl I recently asked out, she was showing signs of interest and complying with me for about a week so I had to know... whether there was any attraction. When I asked her out she agreed (ofc) immediately giving me her number. However a female acquaintance of mine seems to be mentoring her... which inititally was why I waited a bit to ask her out.

As expected, later in the day the female acquaintance interrogated me on whether I like the aforementioned girl... She concluded and said that I did like her, even though I said nothing of the sort. She left seemingly satisfied. Now its fairly difficult to talk to the girl I asked out because she is surrounded by orbiters or her girlfriends and she was evasive when I tried to fix a date for our date today. This acquaintance might be pulling some strings in the background.

Doesn't bother me much, such is life.

I have been working extra hard in my classes and most of my teachers praised me today, its been a while since that happened haha.

After-school

I went out after-school even though I felt quite sick, and got blown out a few times but still managed to get three numbers. I used a sexy voice somewhere in between Sean Connery's James Bond and Elijah from The Vampire Diaries/ The Originals. I think it worked quite well. However, the constant walking around left me drained of energy and weakened my legs.

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My interactions over the past week have been interesting, to say the least.

However, I'm becoming aware that I never truly take the time to appreciate these novel experiences. They just happen, quickly in succession. Before I can take the time to process something, a new thing happens.

Anyway, I guess I should start with the girl from the previous post.

Maya

Although she was enthusiastic on going on a date with me, she seemed intent on making me chase her for it. Caused by the meddling of her friends, no doubt.

Over the weekend (Friday evening to be exact) I tried to solidify our date. But texting her to set up logistics became a chore, she would really take her time with her responses and avoid the directly answering the question and start a new convo about an unrelated subject. I gave it up after a while and she does her best to ignore me at school these days.

Saturday

Isabella

I finally got her out on a date, after she flaked on several occasions. I honestly wasn't sure if she would show up but I made up my mind to do something game related whether she came or not.

Note: On Saturday morning it finally made sense why she was so flaky and kept pushing for unreasonable times. She had a boyfriend and she hung out with him often so when she'd for example, (and this is just my speculation) ask me if I could meet her at 11:00 am. It was so we could hang out privately while her boyfriend was at the gym.

It was Saturday afternoon, and I arrived on time for our date.

I saw her sitting alone, working on some homework. So I tapped her on the elbow, "Hey you... are you waiting for someone ?"
She liked my sarcasm, and asked me to have a seat. I made a comment that we should be on our way to Starbucks, but she insisted that we wait. I complied, and we spent a few minutes forming a connection, I deep dived her a bit.

Then I told her, its about time we started going.

She agreed, and stood up and soon after she began to wave at someone. It was her boyfriend. I introduced myself and after he made no signal he was leaving. Then It dawned on me.

I was a tag-along, a third-wheel for this coffee date.

I swear I never felt so insulted in my life, her boyfriend made a shitty attempt to lead the interaction. But I made sure I made all the decisions, I told his girlfriend to pay for the coffee... even though it was women's day. I decided were we should sit. I shared inside jokes with his girlfriend.

Putting it simply, I was an insensitive prick and I left mid date out of anger.

I went to a nearby restaurant and ordered a meal all to myself. After I had finished, I texted my wing to go out approaching. While I waited, I approached half a dozen girls and got blown out by all of them. Then my wing arrived and things slowed down, approaching became more selective and the interactions were better. They didn't lead to anything tangible but I learned a thing or two conversation-wise.

I remember at one point, it was beginning to get late and we were complaining about the lack of girls in the area. When all all of a sudden, this absolute beauty walks into the venue. I put down my sandwich, looked at my wing and said:

"I'll be damned if I don't approach her"

And I did approach her. I went direct, with a new opener this time and she received me warmly. While we talked, we were in this bubble that nobody else could enter. Including her mother (lol) she actually shooed her away a couple times.

I grabbed her number on a high point and left the already-closing library.

My wing commented, "that was a steal". Indeed it was. I texted her a couple hours later, you can see it here:

https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5510

Following NarrowJ's advice I sent her a warm, rapport building text, but she hasn't responded yet. Either way I'm learning to embrace ground zero!

Later that night, I bumped into a friend from school. Who introduced me to an acquaintance of his who happened to sell drugs. My friend offered to pay for me and... Raymond (our dealer) led us outside. I deep-dived Raymond quite a bit and I shared some stories of my own. First time I've done that to a guy, and we formed a real connection. We finally arrived at our destination, located somewhere in the middle of a soccer pitch.

He introduced me to the group, two other guys and a really cute girl. The guys instantly liked me, probably because they were very high but I like to credit my connection-building skills. One of the guys commented that I had a really thuggish voice, which is something I've been working on in recent times. We were all smoking together and while the weed was in rotation, I remember the girl eye-fucking me.

One good penetration deserves another, but I was unsure of the relationship status of this girl. So I ignored her subtle invitations. Two months ago I wouldn't have even noticed them. I exhaled smoke. It was time to go. I fist pounded the guys and the "leader" of the group gave me his number and about half a gram. Sweet!

Funny short

On the way back, I could barely walk... I kept slipping on ice that wasn't really there and I was terrified that I would fall and embarrass myself.

Sunday

After church, my mother decided to take us out for lunch. I opted to eat from somewhere and the rest of my family chose someplace else. So I was on my own with a bit of cash in my pocket. I was drawn to this expensive looking restaurant, and upon entering I was greeted enthusiastically by a sexy blonde who was curvy in all the right places.

We exchanged names, shook hands and she asked me what I wanted to do. She misheard me and tried to get me employed right there on the spot (!) Going as far as to call the manager. I resolved the issue and she started blushing and apologizing repetitively. After deep diving her a bit, I went on a limb and asked her out. She agreed and then backpedaled saying she didn't have a phone.

Such is life.

I left the fancy restaurant and set my eyes on another source of food. The nearby cinema had a pizzeria and I went there. While I was admiring the size of the place. I noticed a very cute brunette working at the cashier. Unfortunately there was a line and before I could get my chance the adjacent counter opened beckoned me over.

After I had made my order, I was in a relaxed position near the indoor arcade, still keeping tabs on the brunette. I noticed a group of teenagers make their entrance. There was one girl, with long beautiful hair and a bubbly ass. When she isolated herself from the group to grab ice-cream, I opened her. Sensing instant attraction, I asked her out to coffee after I confirmed she was single. She said yes. We'd barely talked for a minute. Grabbing her number, and my meal I left the premises.

Thoughts

I do believe that over the course this weekend I have cut down any remaining approach anxiety. Instead of apprehensiveness I feel a surge of energy every time I see new talent. However, most times I'm with my parents and there's nothing I can do. But once I gain independence from my parents, I will be able quote the immortalized John Fitzgerald Kennedy when he left home for university.

"I can now get tail as often and as free as I want which is a step in the right direction."

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FR++: Saturday, March 15, 2014

Background

I had a date scheduled for today, with a cute blonde girl that plays volleyball. I texted her about three-days ago to set up a date. She agreed to go out with me but cancelled yesterday due to logistical issues.

I didn't feel like staying at home for the weekend, so I sent out three texts to three different girls. (Note: It's quite nice to have a bunch of girls to "fall back on") Only one responded a day later with the dreaded "I'll let you know." So I played it cool and waited her out, and sure enough she texts me this morning saying. "Hey you, I can hangout. Where in the city do you live?" Unfortunately due to logistical problems she decided that she did not want to hangout anymore. (The drive from her place, to my part of time was too long and neither of us was licensed to drive.)

Putting me back at ground zero. Which is great because it means I can go meet girls!

Goals

1. Employ "God's gift to women" mentality
2. Open a group (two or more girls)
3. Instant date

Samantha

Once I entered the venue I approached a cute latina girl with a bit of indirect-direct, which charmed her. But not enough to forsake her boyfriend who went to buy her some drinks. After that I walked around for a bit, looking for talent.

I saw a curvy blonde girl, her hair was in a ponytail. Her top was quite revealing, however her clothes were not overly fashionable. We were walking in opposite directions and I looked at her briefly, not really excited to approach her. Then she smiled at me and I just had to give it a shot. So after taking some time to look at her ass while she walked towards the exit. I power-walked towards her, and right at the automatic door. She turns around.

I held up my hand, and she stopped walking. I walked towards her slowly, delivering my opener with each step.

• Me: Hey.. I saw you ... walking .. by me .. and I just had to come tell you... that you have some .. really attractive features
    She: Oh.. um, thankyou!
    Me: What's your name?
    She: I'm Samantha
    Me: Samantha, where are you headed?
    She: I'm going to Starbucks
    Me: Then lets go to Starbucks (sexy smile)
    She: Okay

Starbucks was just within walking distance and I deep-dived her on the way. I also used the opportunity to lead her by the small of her back a few times. I used a bit of playful banter in an attempt to make her laugh/build comfort.

• She: I'm a lacrosse player
    Me: Oh, what's that?
    She: Lacrosse, you don't know what it is?
    Me: I don't..
    She: It's like the national sport of Canada
    Me: I just moved here recently, so you'll have to forgive me if I'm not up to speed
    She: Oh it's no big deal (She then tries to explain what lacrosse is. I actually have played lacrosse a few times but I only feigned ignorance to allow her to qualify herself which she did do!)
    Me: Well that's interesting
    She: Yeah, um where did you say you were from?
    Me: Hmm, why don't you guess
    She: I don't know haha
    Me: I'll give you a hint
    She: Okay
    Me: (pause) It's not Africa
    She: (laughs)

She's laughing as we enter Starbucks, and I ask is she has any spare change with her. She does, and I ask for a cookie which she buys. While we waited for her frappuccino I pointed to a table in the corner and whispered to her. "We will sit over there" She complies. I deep dive her some more, and make her laugh a few more times. At the 20 minute mark she tells me she needs to go back to get some homework done. Then she looks at me, pupils dilated and asks me: "Would you like to come with me?" I agree and we begin our walk back.

I screen for her logistics, she lives very close but alas with her parents at home. She then asks me where I live and I deflect the question because my logistics are shitty. While we wait for the traffic light to change color. I pull her chin in for a kiss, no go. "It's too soon!" she says. Nonchalantly I let go, and then I suggest we take another route and she complies.

As we follow the route I suggested, she becomes very talkative... firing a barrage of questions in my direction. I deflect a lot of them. (Possible mistake?) I deep dive her some more, asking her about places she would like to go. We're talking until we reach the place she wants to study at. I choose the place for us to sit. She agrees.

Uttering a strong "FUCK IT" in my mind, I suggest we take a walk. Giving her my hand she takes it, leaving her textbooks behind. She then begins to tell me about her failed relationships. Three boyfriends, all of them cheated on her so she's really scared about trying again. I then tell her I'll be leaving town in a couple days and she probably won't see me again. She was visibly saddened by this, I tell her: "Don't be afraid, Just embrace the moment." I pull her in for a kiss and yet again, she turns away her face.

She: I just can't... get hurt again.

She's trembling now, and I can't tell whether this is token resistance. She then says, she wants to go back because somebody might steal her purse. We head back, but I point to a seat and tell her to sit. She complies.

I put my arm around her and she tells me more about her failed relationships, the first two moved rather slowly but the last one was the most painful. The dude moved very quickly and broke her heart after. I joke a-bit here saying "I feel like a relationship consultant," She laughs and I take her to were she left her stuff.

I make sure to look at her very, very sexually to the point that she was too distracted to do any of her work.

• She: I'm sorry, I must be really boring right now
    Me: I know something we could do that (pause) isn't boring

She looks down meekly and says almost inaudibly, "i'd just get hurt again."

Now I began to get frustrated, "Do you like me, Samantha?" "Yes." "Then there's nothing to be afraid of." "..I don't know." "Why?" "..I don't know.."

I suggest we go somewhere, taking her by the hand I lead her to a private, seduction location. Using the excuse, "I'm not very fond of crowds."

I pull her body against mine, pull her legs on top of mine. Running my hands up and down her body, I tried to manhandle her... no go. So instead, I kissed her exposed skin, her cheeks, her neck. No reaction. Each time with no avail I'd try to pull her face into mine, perhaps I should have been more aggressive.

Grabbing her butt, I whisper to her. "You know, its not fair what you're doing." "What am I doing?" "You're teasing me" "Hahaha what?" "I want you to stop...teasing me" "Haha I don't know, I might get hurt again."

Giggling she got up, saying that she'd get into serious trouble if she didn't get any work done. But she adds that I should come with her. I tell her nonchalantly, "Trouble can be fun, you know". But she isn't having any of it, so I take her phone. When she tries to take it back. I slam her up against the wall, trying to kiss her. No go.

After about 45 minutes of this, I relent and wait with her for her mother to come. She gives me her number, I tell her you'll probably never see me again, so what's the use? She insists I take it, so I do. I tried to kiss her one last time, but her mother arrives and she says "Goodbye!" and hurries out.

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FR: Monday, March 17, 2014

Background

Sorta bummed out about the last one. Buuut at least I didn't get stuck in my head... which is a step in the right direction! Later this week I'll be off to Guatemala as a part of my school's missions program. Doubt there'll be any wifi so I might have to write a journal the old fashioned way, amongst other things. And I'll be hoping that they don't check our luggage content, because no matter how much they hem and haw... I wont be sharing any of my condoms.

Goals

1.Be self aware
2.Set the right frames
3.Voice

School

I managed to make use of sexual frames today. During class, after we had just read the story of the woman caught in adultery. I asked where the man was. Some random (not the teacher) told me to hush. I simply responded, "Well she couldn't have been committing adultery by herself!" The bible class was in uproar after that one.

After school, I went to the town gym to inspect the talent. Actually there's a math tutorial I have to attend each week, and the gym just happened to be nearby.

Interactions

The first girl had ASS, and I contemplated weaving this into my opener. Another time perhaps... generally it was a fairly short interaction. She was on her way out of the gym and pre-opened her (touch on the waist and other places) I asked her out & number-closed. She gave me her phone number off her memory which turned out to be the wrong damn number! I should have attempted an instant pull when she remarked that her phone had died.

On to the next!

I approached an asian girl, who is probably my senior by 5 years... give or take. She kept apologizing that she really had to work, yet she offered me a seat. THe conversation did not come easy and there were several pauses. I asked her out expecting to get a no, but she agreed and I await her text.

Natasha

The last one was better than the preceding two, conversation-wise. I remembered to set some frames and even got a bit of banter going. There she was, a curvy brown girl sitting all alone, plugged into her phone, watching a game of street ball. As I sit next to her, she unplugs immediately I try a situational opener.

• Me: Basketball fan?
    She: Heey...Yes I am
    Me: Interesting, you don't look like the athletic type. I'm Casanova by the way.
    She:(laughs) I get that alot, nice to meet you I'm Natasha
    Me: Natasha it's also nice to meet you

There's a pause as we both watch the ongoing game of street-ball.

• She: Do you play?
    Me: Occasionally,what about you?
    She: A while ago I used to play, but now instead I coach
    Me: Impressive, you look a bit young to be a coach. Most coaches I see are short, ugly and balding. You are none of those ;)
    She:(laughs) I know, actually there's only a few of us, young coaches. But you're right most coaches are like that.

We watch the game some more..

• Me: What do you do, when you're not coaching?
    She: I work, actually I took a year off school
    Me: No travelling? You seem like the adventurous type.
    She: Yup I am, but I chose to stay and work (Her phone rings, she answers and a brief conversation ensues.)
    Me: Was that someone to pick you up?
    She: Yes it was
    Me: How about we grab coffee soon
    She: I don't know, I work a ton
    Me: Is that so, anyway spring break is coming soon
    She: I work during spring break as-well, I have like no free time (laughs)
    Me: Well you had time to come here ;)
    She:(giggles) Yeah, I did
    Me: Good, so we'll meet here then.

I ask for her phone then I give her my contact details, looking back I might have given her the wrong one.

Well, shit happens!

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I went to the mall today, got a couple numbers from girls in yoga pants. Way too tired to post up a full report though. I also bumped into the stoner chick from last weekend. She was with her friends who were equally hot and we all bantered a bit. I forgot to grab her number (forehead smack) and I was too busy to stick around for too long. In any-case I fucking love being free from approach anxiety, its like a superpower!

But today was a good day. Love this song by the way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMfPJT4XjAI Soo trippy..

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thursday, April 3, 2014

Goddamn, its been a while.

That annoying moment when you accidentally delete the contact info of a girl you number closed as you unlock your phone. Or better yet, that moment when you've just about finished your post and the window closes for no goddamn reason.

#GCproblems

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Goals

1. Care less about the opinion of others
2. Get a date confirmation and/or phone number

I made my way into the soon closing supermarket to collect #'s to replace the one I just lost. I wasted a ton of energy, walking around looking for attractive girls. When I finally found one, my feet hurt like a bitch and then I noticed she was with her mother. Being myself I wanted to take the easy way out and just walk away from the opportunity. But I had been reading Tuckermax all morning, there's absolutely no way that I could wimp out and still feel good about myself.

Allowed myself to get stuck in my head. I remember my exact thoughts.

Brain: Just forget about it, there are people around including her mother. Who might actually be a bitch.
Me: Fuck, she's looking right at me. She want's this dick
Brain: You'll make a fool out of yourself, save yourself from the embarrassment
Me: I don't think Tucker would even give a shit, why should I? (starts walking)

Ignoring all the nosey shoppers, I approached the girl while her mother was there. I talked to the mom first and even though the daughter was bright red in the face I couldn't escalate things any further because she had a boyfriend. No fucks given, I made her night memorable. Fuck yeah; Gold star.

Not too long after, I found myself in the pastry section, eyeing a nerdy looking girl who was carrying a ton of stuff. I took a step towards the donuts, she also took a step in that direction. I looked at her as if I just noticed her presence and opened:

• Me: You're carrying a ton of stuff! Where have all the gentlemen gone?
    She: Hahahaha, thanks but I can carry it
    Me: Oh I wasn't offering, what's your name shopper?
    -exchange names & shake hands-

(Little bit of banter that I had down before but is hard to remember again) She makes an excuse, she needs to rejoin her mother to continue shopping. I can see the mother, pretending not to look in our direction. Failing at it. Instead of ignoring the excuse and continuing conversation, I went for the close and was smacked with another excuse.

• She: Sorry but I can't, I have someone in mind
    Me: So it's pretty serious
    She: Yes it is
    Me: When you guys get married, you'll have to name your firstborn after me, kay?
    She: (laughs) Well, okay... It was really nice talking to you!

No date confirmation, no phone number... but I got the name of their firstborn... Rumpelstiltskin style. That there my friends is something to be proud of. After that I decided to call it quits and head home. I'll be waiting patiently for the wedding invite.

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sunday, April 4, 2014

I saw a girl sitting alone at a bus-stop, I came a little closer getting a better look. She was sitting down, texting, Should have been too easy.

After pretending to look at the bus routes, I went situational: "Going anywhere interesting?" My voice was a little off and so was hers. She gave an in audible response so I came closer to where she was sitting.

We had only been talking a couple seconds when two skater white boys entered the scene. She went over to them and they talked about skater shit.

I relaxed myself and observed, there were chances to join the convo but I decided not to. Eventually I left the scene.

Few things I could have done instead:

• -I could have mirrored the girl, sitting down would've been better. Maybe I could have even whipped out my phone aswell.
    -Should have corrected my voice
    -Joined the group and avoid pussying out
    -Toned down my enthusiasm, cause she was calm as fuck

Those are the things I can think of right now, I'll keep them in mind for my next approach in order to push the interaction as far as possible which is the goal.

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Goals

1. Work on creating irresistible eye contact
2. Take advantage of opportunities to tease
3. Give less fucks.

Second day of school, I think I'm starting to enjoy this shit.

I noticed this girl in school, we'll call her Romanov. (Long hair, tight ass) I arrived at school a few minutes late, and noticed her somewhat down expression. I waited until she looked at me first and then after looking at her a couple seconds after I said:

"You are not... a morning person"

She agreed and then began to list a bunch of other things that she's not. Wasn't really paying attention to her whining, plus I had class to go to. Class was the usual. The only one that was amusing was the very last. There was an "educational" movie on and I was talking to a (different) girl about her spring break. She mentions someone getting married so I pretended as if I misheard her. A little frame control and growing knack for self amusement brought this out,

• Me: So you got married huh?
    She: Yeah.. (plays along)
    Me: It was probably a buff Costa rican who saw you at the beach
    She: Oh my gosh.. I wish!
    Me: He just took you in his arms, straight to a wedding ceremony under the stars, totally dominated you
    Her friend: Knowing her that is bound to happen, she's so submissive

Romanov walked past, I told her to stop and sit. She stopped and sat. Some dude behind me said verbatim.

She's not your dog man

Whatever, the teacher went out to print some copies of notes and I started talking to Romanov again, I told her to sober up and lay off the drinking (before and while I'm saying this she was acting drunk) since we'll be hitting the alcohol pretty hard on Friday. She laughs, I remember her mentioning she didn't have a phone a while back, so I teased her with that and then she says " Well, I have a phone now Casanova!" then I respond "Miracles still happen every now and then don't they?"

I then as for her phone (compliance test) to make sure its not a phony. It's a pretty decent phone.

School ends soon after, Romanov asks me if this is the day is over. I tell her its not, and she has a couple more classes left. I give her my phone to put her number in which she does. She waves me goodbye. Cool.

Couple minutes, I walking through school and there she is again! She stops me to ask about how I get to school, I ask why she wants to know and turns out she doesn't have a ride for school tomorrow and she was wondering whether my mom would mind dropping the both of us off at school. I tell her that I don't know but I'll put in a good word for you.

She asks why, I tell her "Black parents" and I point to a seat, since I'm sitting down at this point. I tell her a bit about how strict my parents are and she relates with her mom also being strict or in her words "not very nice to me". After a bit of deep diving, we resurface again when I make a joke. She actually has to go this time and waves me goodbye again, ending on a good note.

-Casanova

>