Scorecard for if she is DTF

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What does a DTF woman look like?
Use these 10 Pluses and ten Minuses

PLUS (add one for each)
  1. From out of town. Away from being judged by friends and relatives. Might be in town for a conference, travelling for business, on her way to see relatives.
  2. She’s drinking. Lowering her inhibitions.
  3. In a place that is dark, loud, has music and people talking closely
  4. She approaches you. She compliments your appearance. She focuses on you.
  5. She makes eye contact. A LOT of eye contact.
  6. She makes herself available for you to talk to and isolate her.
  7. She talks about her availability. “My recent EX boyfriend/husband” or makes no mention of a man in her life.
  8. She asks about your logistics for the night or signals her own. “My house is just a couple of blocks from here” “are you staying in this hotel”?
  9. She is dressed sexier than many people in the venue. Might be showing more skin or slightly more noticeable/fancy.
  10. She proposes leaving the venue together even if it is to another venue. Could be to walk her to the door or walk her home/to her car
Signs she is not DTF that night.
MINUSES (Deduct one for each)
  1. Flirts with a large number of men. Leaves you then comes back. Gets bored with you then looks for attention.
  2. Kisses you in public view. Diffuses the Sexual tension. Provides attention
  3. Is with 2 or more female friends. Triggers ASD, and is a logistics complication unless there are other guys to distract the other girls.
  4. Keeps getting phone calls and texts that she answers immediately.
  5. Introduces you to other women. She is showing you off or getting feedback or approval from her friends.
  6. Offers contact information before leaving. So you can spend money on her on a date.
  7. Offers to “hang out sometime” or “go out some time”.
  8. Avoids being isolated with you
  9. Does not initiate or accept kino.
  10. Seems bored or disinterested. Not animated or happy.

A DTF woman will have a net score of 6 or more. As always get enthusiastic consent before engaging in sex.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
each one by itself is not indicative...But if a majority of them are present, there is a very good chance, if you don't screw it up, that she is DTF.

These come from my personal experience. Both the pluses and minuses.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
each one by itself is not indicative...But if a majority of them are present, there is a very good chance, if you don't screw it up, that she is DTF.

You have the right idea but a lot of them ambiguous, for example a girl drinking is not dtf, as a matter of fact I dated women that have high tolerance for alcohol and are not dtf at all, now a girl drinking pretending and announcing she is kind of drunk when you can clearly see she is not is definitely dtf...

I dance and have a million girls looking at me and comming up to me, doesn't mean shit specially at the beginning of the night, I will go over more when I get home so we can make the list better right now is to ambiguous

jackgignac

Space Monkey
space monkey
What does a DTF woman look like?
Use these 10 Pluses and ten Minuses

PLUS (add one for each)
  1. From out of town. Away from being judged by friends and relatives. Might be in town for a conference, travelling for business, on her way to see relatives.
  2. She’s drinking. Lowering her inhibitions.
  3. In a place that is dark, loud, has music and people talking closely
  4. She approaches you. She compliments your appearance. She focuses on you.
  5. She makes eye contact. A LOT of eye contact.
  6. She makes herself available for you to talk to and isolate her.
  7. She talks about her availability. “My recent EX boyfriend/husband” or makes no mention of a man in her life.
  8. She asks about your logistics for the night or signals her own. “My house is just a couple of blocks from here” “are you staying in this hotel”?
  9. She is dressed sexier than many people in the venue. Might be showing more skin or slightly more noticeable/fancy.
  10. She proposes leaving the venue together even if it is to another venue. Could be to walk her to the door or walk her home/to her car
Signs she is not DTF that night.
MINUSES (Deduct one for each)
  1. Flirts with a large number of men. Leaves you then comes back. Gets bored with you then looks for attention.
  2. Kisses you in public view. Diffuses the Sexual tension. Provides attention
  3. Is with 2 or more female friends. Triggers ASD, and is a logistics complication unless there are other guys to distract the other girls.
  4. Keeps getting phone calls and texts that she answers immediately.
  5. Introduces you to other women. She is showing you off or getting feedback or approval from her friends.
  6. Offers contact information before leaving. So you can spend money on her on a date.
  7. Offers to “hang out sometime” or “go out some time”.
  8. Avoids being isolated with you
  9. Does not initiate or accept kino.
  10. Seems bored or disinterested. Not animated or happy.

A DTF woman will have a net score of 6 or more. As always get enthusiastic consent before engaging in sex.

this is bang on from my experience.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Oh i see! you are saying to add and subtract, facepalm i missed that, so in other words when you add, the variables it makes them more likely dtf as you add them= genius....

I was looking individually, i was like wtf...

i missed that part! My bad...

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
So if your at a club/bar [RIP], and you see that she’s drinking, dressed sexy, and you catch her looking at you...

You’ve already got #2+, #3+, #5+, and #9+ signs she might be DTF.

The rest you’ll need to approach and compliance test for. Which is just 3 questions

(The negatives for #1-, #2-, #4-, #5- are irrelevant to me because to me they don't really have that much of an impact on whether I pull the girl home or not. #6-, #7- and #10- are completely your fault for being boring/having shit game).
  • what part of the city you live in? (impacts #1+ and #10+).
  • who are you here with? (impacts #7+ and #3-)
  • Let me ask you something. Come here for a sec. [take hand and lock in]. (impacts #3+, #8-, and #9-)
Which you can find out in the first 2 minutes of the interaction.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Oh i see! you are saying to add and subtract, facepalm i missed that, so in other words when you add, the variables it makes them more likely dtf as you add them= genius....

I was looking individually, i was like wtf...

i missed that part! My bad...

Thanks..

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So if your at a club/bar [RIP], and you see that she’s drinking, dressed sexy, and you catch her looking at you...

You’ve already got #2+, #3+, #5+, and #9+ signs she might be DTF.

The rest you’ll need to approach and compliance test for. Which is just 3 questions

(The negatives for #1-, #2-, #4-, #5- are irrelevant to me because to me they don't really have that much of an impact on whether I pull the girl home or not. #6-, #7- and #10- are completely your fault for being boring/having shit game).
  • what part of the city you live in? (impacts #1+ and #10+).
  • who are you here with? (impacts #7+ and #3-)
  • Let me ask you something. Come here for a sec. [take hand and lock in]. (impacts #3+, #8-, and #9-)
Which you can find out in the first 2 minutes of the interaction.

Exactly that is what i missed i was looking individually, but like that is genius, thanks guys for pointing it out late lol....

>