Several random questions questions?

abond0082

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello so to more experinced guys in the game here are some question that bugs me

1) I am not the best talker in the world, so I had a date with a woman that I really liked and I was glad that she kept talking for a while, I like it when they do that but then she went "well I have been talking a lot what about you" and I was like in my mind "SHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT", date went down hill from there. So what to do in this situations as I want to talk as little as possible.

2) When I told her I have to leave the date early she dis the hmmmm where? Assuming I might meet a girl...Unfortunetly I dont like to play games so I said no I have training (what is the right thing to do as that was definetly wrong)

3) I dont get eye contacts in nightclubs is that a bad thing? I personally dont care but just worried if that is something I should be concerned about?

4) WHy women ghosts or disappears....We have history, we didnt meet online, we kissed, made out, got very frisky and sexual weather on dance floor or in a public place, we pursued each other why suddenly she disappears like nothing happened

5) I heard always speak your mind and dont be scared....Lets say your woman is hot as fuck...I have mentioned to a date that I understand why some men would not like theri women to dress a certain way in public. I said that it is nothing about conrtrolling a woman obut I would want to punch a guy who looks at my girl lustfully or go with a nasty comment on her body? She was very debaty for first time I met her

6) When a woman tells you that she was giving her number to other men and she knows you like her and she asked you out and you tell her "Dont tell me I am not intersted in these stories" is that wrong, right, what?

7) How come women can lose interst in a flip of a second?

8) How to approch women on the dance floor confidenelty and how to handle rejection there because it will for sure happen and frequently especially in the beginning?

9) ALso very important question; You go on a date with a woman and you had fun kissing, etc... and you have some kind of history then you both dont see each other for a year and out of no where she contacts you... Do you assume that attraction is still there? Does asking her to kiss your cheeks turns you to her gay male friend after being the alpha guy? Is she there for validation or just wants sex or what? What would you do...this is a woman you havent slept with but you have been dating making out and dancing and so forth, even talked about fuking?

10) If you are in a club alone can you admit to women that you are out to meet women or is it something that should be hidden?

Peace

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
then she went "well I have been talking a lot what about you" and I was like in my mind "SHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT", date went down hill from there. So what to do in this situations as I want to talk as little as possible.

you don't wanna to talk about yourself because you don't think you are an attractive man. so she asks you, "what about you"? you can be like, "well what do you want to know?" then if she asks you questions you'd rather not talk about like "well what do you do for work/where do you work" you can just "Come on. Don't ask me boring questions like everyone else. Ask me real questions. Like (and then offer suggestions about things you want to talk about (tip: make sure to include sexual ones, to set a sexual frame to the interactions)) where's your favorite place you've ever been to? how many girls have you been with? what's the type of girl you usually go for? you know stuff like that".

Then DHV about the places you've been to and type of girls you usually go for (make sure you also find a way to qualify her in the process)
When I told her I have to leave the date early she dis the hmmmm where? Assuming I might meet a girl...Unfortunetly I dont like to play games so I said no I have training (what is the right thing to do as that was definetly wrong)
do you like girls? and do you like having them around you long term? ok, well do you know what girls like? Games. so when you say,
"I don't like to play games", can you see why girls become unnattracted to you because you refuse to fuck with them? Here you can say, "I gotta go see my friend for lunch" simple. The game is that, "friend" is ambiguous because it could be a guy or a girl (and if she asks, "is this friend of yours a girl?" you respond, "aww your so cute").
I dont get eye contacts in nightclubs is that a bad thing? I personally dont care but just worried if that is something I should be concerned about?
No. but you probably are getting eye contact from girls. you just aren't paying attention. its super subtle. I know when I was starting out, I didn't think any girls were checking me out either. I started hanging out with a natural (who are gods at noticing girls checking them out) and then he continuously keep pointing out girls for me, that were checking me out. If it wasn't for him, I'd never know. Gotta learn to use your peripheral vision. And if you turn your head, and THINK (your gut is usually right) a girl was just checking you out. Then she was, and you should approach her :)
WHy women ghosts or disappears....We have history, we didnt meet online, we kissed, made out, got very frisky and sexual weather on dance floor or in a public place, we pursued each other why suddenly she disappears like nothing happened
Anti Slut Defense. You gotta seal the deal if you want the best chance of seeing them again, my friend.
If you are in a club alone can you admit to women that you are out to meet women or is it something that should be hidden?
if they ask just say, "I came here to meet the love of my life...for the night ;)"

abond0082

Space Monkey
space monkey
where's your favorite place you've ever been to? how many girls have you been with? what's the type of girl you usually go for? you know stuff like that".

THank you very much regarding what you said in the sentence I quoted

what if I havent met any other woman or didnt do anything intersting?

I did mention to her that I did a solo parahute jump she said she didnt know, I said I thought I told you, but I was very non chalant as the experince of the parachute jumping wasnt all that

"I gotta go see my friend for lunch" simple. The game is that, "friend" I was actually going to training....I also noticed that it was a mistake that I said it, I should just say I have something to do and that was enough, my fuking stupid mouth just uttered the sentence, my brain kept telling me you fuking imbecile why did you say you are going to training

ANyways, thank you :D

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
what if I havent met any other woman or didnt do anything intersting?

my first 20 lays or so I didn't have any interesting stories to tell girls either. So I'll recommend what I did to pick them up:

1) Read The Book of YaReally (outergame)

2) Watch RSDJulien's pre-scandal videos (innergame)

pinpin

Space Monkey
space monkey
my first 20 lays or so I didn't have any interesting stories to tell girls either. So I'll recommend what I did to pick them up:

1) Read The Book of YaReally (outergame)

2) Watch RSDJulien's pre-scandal videos (innergame)

It's interesting how there's so many different methods, and they all work for each PUA. That's probably why there's always arguments (not so much here from what i've seen) about methods and stuff

Someone like Bachus on this site kind of talks like a poet or something in a kind of ostentatious fashion in his FR's. A girl might comment on how she likes his jacket, and he'd be like 'Isn't it amazing how fabric can sintillate our senses and spark memories that touch our soul, reminding us that we are all one, unified by a divine light bla bla bla'' lol

Imagine someone like RSDJeffy saying that stuff lol. His reply would be like 'Yeah bitch. It's real leather. It makes me horny'' lol.

Julien has his own style. Jmulv seems to run close to zero technical game verbals at all lol. All so so different which I find really interesting. There's a million ways to skin a cat, and they all get the same results, so best to just pick something that doesn't make YOU cringe and makes sense to you, and run with it.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
best to just pick something that doesn't make YOU cringe and makes sense to you, and run with it.

yep. great advice.

find the guys who's style meshes well with your personality. and then read/watch everything there is to know about them. When I first started out those guys were Roissy, YaReally, RSDJulien, and RSDMax. Nowadays I'd say the biggest influence on my style/game are: The UMP guys, JP, Bacchus, Teevster, Saul Tee, and recently A2daMIR.

Last edited:

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
yep. great advice.

find the guys who's style meshes well with your personality. and then read/watch everything there is to know about them. When I first started out those guys were Roissy, YaReally, RSDJulien, and RSDMax. Nowadays I'd say the biggest influence on my style/game are: The UMP guys, JP, Bacchus, Teevster, Saul Tee, and recently A2daMIR.
Hey Velasco,

Great advice but I'm always confused when i pick and choose a method. How to know if you avoid a style of game or method that's its because it's not the best you rather than its actually what you should be focusing on but too lazy/insecure to put the work in it?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
I'm always confused when i pick and choose a method.

I actually don't even know what method I'M running lol. I just picked and choosed certain elements that I liked from each of the guys in my comment, and that's my game.

First I am manipulative by nature, so I'll seek guys who display manipulative tendencies (basically someone who uses crafty/deceptive tactics (and is consciously aware he is using them, so that he can teach/explain the reasoning behind why he decided to use XYZ in this situation) to smoothly get what they want). That's one category of guys I want to study. Next, I'll read field reports/watch infields, and seek out guys who display a similar sense of humor to me (retarded/slightly offensive/self amusing jokes) in the way they react to/and provoke shit tests because that gives me inspiration for the way I want to run things VS following someone who doesn't use much if any (or his style of humor is boring to me) humor in his game.

So for my sense of humor category there is: YaReally, RSDJulien, RSDMax, and A2daMIR.
For my manipulative category there is: The UMP guys, JP, Saul Tee, Bacchus, and Teevster.

What I took away from the members in the manipulative category:

UMP (Ultimate Man Project) guys - Lead me to read Ciadini's books on persuasion. I mainly use the consistency&commitment principle and the liking principle, for investment game.
JP - Showing the girl what traits I value in girls, so that she'll know what she needs to display about herself to make me like her. which so happen to be conductive to getting an SNL.
Saul Tee - His Investment Model.
Bacchus - Ask her the questions you want her to ask you, memory association.
Teevster - Sex talk/prizing.

And from both Teevster and Bacchus's material, is what lead to me creating my SNL gambits using stories from my personal 5 year journey.

So that's how I came up with my game style :)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
1) I am not the best talker in the world, so I had a date with a woman that I really liked and I was glad that she kept talking for a while, I like it when they do that but then she went "well I have been talking a lot what about you" and I was like in my mind "SHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT", date went down hill from there. So what to do in this situations as I want to talk as little as possible.

Well, though you want girls to talk if you are just sitting there listening is not good, if you are seductive listening with tons of sexual tension while she rambles then is good....

2) When I told her I have to leave the date early she dis the hmmmm where? Assuming I might meet a girl...Unfortunetly I dont like to play games so I said no I have training (what is the right thing to do as that was definetly wrong)

there was not right thing to do(meaning you do what you want)...... if you wanted to go training, you did it right, but if you wanted her to come over (which i do not feel is what you wanted you should have told her to follow you the after party (then take her to your house) or casually that you need her to show her ______ Fill in the blank to come with you (with excitement)

3) I dont get eye contacts in nightclubs is that a bad thing? I personally dont care but just worried if that is something I should be concerned about?

nope! new generation z is like that...

4) WHy women ghosts or disappears....We have history, we didnt meet online, we kissed, made out, got very frisky and sexual weather on dance floor or in a public place, we pursued each other why suddenly she disappears like nothing happened

this happens you spike bt, you emotionally stimulated but you did not go through the progression and after she had a state change...

5) I heard always speak your mind and dont be scared....Lets say your woman is hot as fuck...I have mentioned to a date that I understand why some men would not like theri women to dress a certain way in public. I said that it is nothing about conrtrolling a woman obut I would want to punch a guy who looks at my girl lustfully or go with a nasty comment on her body? She was very debaty for first time I met her

cause speaking your mind and don't be scare is attractive, but that was not the problem your subcommunication was a turn off, showing unatractive traits such as jealousy, overprotection, insecurity, and lack of secret society understanding...

6) When a woman tells you that she was giving her number to other men and she knows you like her and she asked you out and you tell her "Dont tell me I am not intersted in these stories" is that wrong, right, what?

you fail a shit test, and lack of understanding secret society...

7) How come women can lose interst in a flip of a second?

you are not attractive enough (behavior wise, you are choding)

8) How to approch women on the dance floor confidenelty and how to handle rejection there because it will for sure happen and frequently especially in the beginning?

You pre approach by forcing approach invites in the dance floor any absent of fuck off body language you are in...

9) ALso very important question; You go on a date with a woman and you had fun kissing, etc... and you have some kind of history then you both dont see each other for a year and out of no where she contacts you... Do you assume that attraction is still there? Does asking her to kiss your cheeks turns you to her gay male friend after being the alpha guy? Is she there for validation or just wants sex or what? What would you do...this is a woman you havent slept with but you have been dating making out and dancing and so forth, even talked about fuking?

attraction has an exparation period and most times do not carry over, you need to re work it from 0

10) If you are in a club alone can you admit to women that you are out to meet women or is it something that should be hidden?

In your case hidden...... Some guys can get away with joking about being there picking up other women, but again in your case hidden...

You lack basic understanding of seduction and dynamics, start with a basic book such as 60 yoc 4 books, models by mark manson(ignore the vulnerability part)

Last edited:

abond0082

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well, though you want girls to talk if you are just sitting there listening is not good, if you are seductive listening with tons of sexual tension while she rambles then is good....

Can you in few sentences tell me how to do with sexual tension instead of being her psychaitrist?

there was not right thing to do(meaning you do what you want)...... if you wanted to go training, you did it right, but if you wanted her to come over (which i do not feel is what you wanted you should have told her to follow you the after party (then take her to your house) or casually that you need her to show her ______ Fill in the blank to come with you (with excitement)

I did want to go to training as it is only twice per week and I paid to much, she contacted me on the same day of training. We agreed on Wednesday which she promised she will show up before she ghosts(Probably because I fuked up healvily and was a little bitch)...But still if I understood well I should go training and then asks her to come visit me right?

nope! new generation z is like that...

Cool no problems then

this happens you spike bt, you emotionally stimulated but you did not go through the progression and after she had a state change...

cause speaking your mind and don't be scare is attractive, but that was not the problem your subcommunication was a turn off, showing unatractive traits such as jealousy, overprotection, insecurity, and lack of secret society understanding...

What is secret society understanding(is it pua). Also can you please elaborate for us men ofcourse we dont like that the girl we are with is flashing herself and we dont like if other guys are making comments, am I missing something? This is very important point....If you are player yes you dont give a shit, you are fuking billions and she is one of them, but if you are looking or being a relationship ?

you fail a shit test, and lack of understanding secret society...

So how do you react when she tells you she gives her number to other men?

Again what is the secret society please?

you are not attractive enough (behavior wise, you are choding)

THat is TRUE unfortunetly for me.

You pre approach by forcing approach invites in the dance floor any absent of fuck off body language you are in...

Didnt understand the forcing approach invites, I have seen some guys just take the girl and start grinding and it works, I dont know how can I get this confidence with women I like, especially that I am sure I will be blown out few times

attraction has an exparation period and most times do not carry over, you need to re work it from 0

So one thing I did correctly in this shitty date night

In your case hidden...... Some guys can get away with joking about being there picking up other women, but again in your case hidden...

If it works am willing to risk it as I am a lot more relaxed and at ease if I have nothing to hide but for now maybe I can keep it in my head only

You lack basic understanding of seduction and dynamics, start with a basic book such as 60 yoc 4 books, models by mark manson(ignore the vulnerability part)

60 yoc ???? what is that, I am reading models by Mark Manson, I like his approach, the vulberability part did work for me in the past

Thank you very much

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Here is a quick and to the point resources, but you are going to get overwhelmed reading a bunch of shit... If you can specially during this "stay at home period" get couple of books on basic seduction, even the game will do lol... But i would start with the 2 i recommended (models mark manson, and 60 yoc 4 books) all of this answer directly your bunch of questions:

Listening:

Secret society:

state change in clubs:

chase on attraction exparation:

going to sleep start there...

flatron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
so best to just pick something that doesn't make YOU cringe and makes sense to you, and run with it.

Yes
Don't worry too much about what 'method' and style to use.

For many reasons. Firstly, there's a reason why so many pro PUA's all use extremely different methods and disagree about almost everything. They get their results due to finding the girls who are into them (their looks mainly, but also their 'personality' - (which is basically their 'game')). This is somewhat unique. If they drastically changed their 'model' and style, they'd be exactly as successful (or unsuccessful) as they were before, but they'd just be pulling different girls.

RSD-Jeffy would struggle with the kind of artistic, pseudo intellectual girls who you might be able to help pull if you talk like a poet every sentence trying to 'evoke emotions', and the poet would struggle with the girls who like Jeffy with his brash 'hollow', comedic verbal style.
Everything works and one style isn't better than any other. You don't need talk all sexual like ultimate Man Project. You don't need to talk like a poetry teacher, you don't need to talk in a brash, self-assertive shock humour fashion like Jeffy. You don't need to neg and disqualify girls like Mystery.

If you gave all your favourite PUA's the exact same face and body, they'd all get almost identical results in terms of approach to lay ratio. Good looking, and they'd all get laid a tonne. On the ugly side and it would take a lot of approaches before they landed a very hot one.

Ain't nobody banging girls who aren't into them because 'game' isn't magic mind control lol. Doesn't matter how many negs, or NLP stuff, or self-amusement or sextalk (or whatever else you consider game to be), if you're hot her type, then that's it' Game over.
Your success comes from the fundamentals.

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
If they drastically changed their 'model' and style, they'd be exactly as successful (or unsuccessful) as they were before, but they'd just be pulling different girls.

No. you'd just be more able to pull the girls who gave you trouble when it came time to pulling them home. For that, you'd need to identify why was it (and its not because they weren't attracted to your looks), that you were unable to pull the girls home who gave you a chance to seduce them. For me, that was not getting enough investment from girls, and having difficulty finding a way to turn my conversations sexual. That's what lead to me updating my 'game model'.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For me, that was not getting enough investment from girls, and having difficulty finding a way to turn my conversations sexual.
How did you fix this? I think this is a sticking point for me as well.

pinpin

Space Monkey
space monkey
If turning a convo sexual is your issue, that's pretty easy to fix and that's good.
But most people are looking for answers in things like NLP and God knows what else, when the actual issue is that you are trying to game a girl who doesn't want to be gamed by you and it doesn't matter what embedded commands or whatever you throw at her. I promise that Ross Jefferies or David Ryker would get rejected non-stop in a bar full of hot 19 year olds lol

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If turning a convo sexual is your issue, that's pretty easy to fix and that's good.
But most people are looking for answers in things like NLP and God knows what else, when the actual issue is that you are trying to game a girl who doesn't want to be gamed by you and it doesn't matter what embedded commands or whatever you throw at her. I promise that Ross Jefferies or David Ryker would get rejected non-stop in a bar full of hot 19 year olds lol
I mean I don’t focus on that tbh, I just try to get them out and fuck em. I could try more sexual convos, but after reading some articles from Chase, it seemed to be revealing too much desire towards them.

I think it’s because I have to be super to the point and aggressive.

I move fast, but it’s just something missing.

I’d like to get more investment as well.

Why did you say that about those guys not getting a hot 19 year old girl? You say that because they’re too old or something?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human

read my posts (and links) on this thread

and then the last post in this thread for the investment aspect

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
read my posts (and links) on this thread

and then the last post in this thread for the investment aspect

Appreciate it

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human

Sub-Zero