LR  Sex in the City

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"Just breath in".... "Yes... just like that"...."and now... breath out" …"focus intently... on how... it feels"

I feel this warm beauty, resting on my arm, sinking deeper and deeper into a relaxing and pleasurable trance as I create this beautiful and comforting world for her using a seductive voice. While I caressed her toned body as we lay in isolation on top of an unfrequented rocky hill, I noticed how relaxing and inviting nighttime central park was, with the chirping of the birds masking her lovely moans.

But there's a lot more to this story than sensual meditation... where do we begin?

If you've seen my journal, two days ago, I found myself coming back into seduction from a small hiatus, and hauling my low momentum self to Washington Square park. Suddenly, I found myself sitting next to a gorgeous phillipina babe taking a nap on a bench right next to me. After remembering how to approach... here's how that went:

"Hey"
no responce
"Hey you :)"
she takes off her airpods, gives me nonverbal communication signifying "who me?"
I smile as to communicate "yes you"
she then gets up and sits herself on the bench.
Looking pretty good, I tell myself. All of that from a hey.

"You know… I've been thinking… Isn't this place just sooo…relaxing.(i felt like this was good in this scenario as she was laying on the park bench so I wanted my energy to be chill like hers. Coregulation)

She looks at me almost in agreement.

Like… with all the birds chirping and the squirrels running about, and this breeze gently blowing on us… it kind of makes us be present in the moment, and forget about all the worries we have out there(motion to outside the park)

She's in agreement.

"Just from your overall vibe and energy… I get the sense that you're a really calm person… do you meditate at all"

She doesn't meditate

She then goes on to talk about drugs and psychedelics in particular. Perfect

I'm naturally intrigued because I've always wanted to try shrooms and I pace and lead her on her experiences even though I've never expereinced it myself.

We talk about the feeling of letting go that comes with these drugs and letting your body experience new and exciting things.
We also talk about the trust and comfort element needed when taking shrooms as you often have a sitter there to watch over you. I then ask if she's learned a great deal from these trips and she enthusiastically says yes
To fractionate, I joke about if she's seen the aliens

Laughs abound

And then the big hook point is reached when she extends her hand and gives me her name.

I hand clasp her gently but with intent and gave her an underlook and smile as I gave my name. I tried to lace my sexual intent as much as possible. It wasn't overbearing sexual intent like I'm needy but more like I'm confident in my sexual energy and I WANT her to feel it.

She then asks a series of social frame questions and here is where I unload the stuff I remembered before. Instead of being a horny rascal from across the river, I am instead someone who comes to NYC here and there and am originally from Spain. Exotic huh?
Somewhere in this I slip in that I am also studying here to help her game me.

She asks what I study.

I say business
She asks why I want to do with it... what was the the motive behind choosing that field. Woah is this girl reading girl's chase or something? Because this worked… I started to like her more and glow more in the conversation.

I tell her my goals of entrepreneurship and making life simpler and easier through technology.

She inquired even further and I honestly didn't know what I wanted to make but I did have an idea. I tell her I once lost my phone when sledding in a snowstorm and had great trouble finding it.

So I wanted to make a device that could would work as a tracker. I used her hand as an example here to break the touch barrier once again.
"here let me show you" I say as I reach for her hand
"basically, you'd put a little tracker just like in those fbi movies"(feeling her hand)
"then I'd make an app that would work pretty much like how gps works with that tracker"

We talk a bit more then I deep dive her.

One pivotal moment here is when she talks about her latté art and I ask if she has pictures. I move a little closer up to the bench railing, then comment on them. I then ask her to scoot a bit and i joined her on her side.

Here I noticed her eye contact wasn't as strong as before so I didn't look at her as much. I figured my powerful eye contact was something she'd have to ease herself into as I was much closer now. Eventually we started to make eye contact again, and it was much more sensual.
We keep talking about her profession and side hustles while I give incidental touch. with my elbow on her shoulder(via me resting it on the bench)

I start to get a little excited being so close to the girl, which I think helped my vibe.

She talked a lot about her profession as an industrial designer and some other stuff and she seemed really down to earth and in tune with her self. So I told her this and added "I like that" to qualify her.

At one point she said she had to go back to do a job and teach someone to be like her as she doesen't want to leave her customers without a service like her's and I just said "aw how kind of you" and she started packing her stuff.

Here I obviously had to close and I did. I should have asked logistics beforehand though.

I tell her. "Wait… before you go…(the longest pause imaginable and juicy eye contact as I do this)... how about we grab something sometime… and continue this conversation ;)

She liked the idea.

So I said "ok, let me give you my number"
I think this is way better than me asking for hers as it is a pattern interrupt and also makes it seem like my number is the prize. Learned this from skills ty brotha

While she's getting her phone ready I keep the conversation going by asking about the tattoos on her forearm and touching them as well. We go into a 4 minute tangent on the tattoos where she show's them and I touch. She showed me one on her back and I gently moved her shirt out of the way to inspect it. The vibe was strong. She was comfortable with me touching her back and moving her clothing. I say the tattoo is beautiful and she glows upon the compliment

At one point I said ok let me actually give you my number haha.

Put my number in call it, ask her to go to the text because I don't use iPhone and don't know how to.

She does it and I message myself through her phone hey cutie ;) - (i tell her to sign her name here because i forgot her name)

She giggles upon seeing the message

She gets ready to leave and wants to handshake close me. Lmao that's not a Lobo maneuver missy
I smile and open my arms for a hug. She giggles a bit and comes in. It felt really good and sensual as she embraced me with desire and I say in her ear that it was a pleasure meeting you, (her name). Hopefully we see each other again."

We then bid farewell to each other.

And here were the texting transcripts at that point

(click if you can't see it)
Some notes on those texts and the decisions I made. First off, I sent the first message from her phone remember? "hey cutie ;) -(her name).
However I feel the effect is the same as if she sent it which allowed her to be quite direct in her next comment. It also gives me a really easy way to respond and escalate the vibe as its a nice chase frame(even though I did it lmao). Given her genuine compliment afterwards, and the fact I was pretty horny and wanted a SDL, I then excite her and ask for logistics. Turns out she has some work stuff so I course correct from there.
I try to keep a fun and playful vibe while still arousing her (as that is pretty much the same person I was when she met me) and was given a gift via her comment as it is a massive sexual innuendo.
I then amplify the sexual nature of what she said, but use her own words so its not weird at all

She then suggests meditation which I really like as it opens the doors for me going to her place sometime to teach her that. I then elicit value of meditation and relate it back to how she feels about me.

At the end I do the be careful statement, I think that excites girls, so I said it. And also lets just go and say COLD APPROACH is out here SAVING LIVES ok! She made me feel like a superhero for opening and that statement from her should be evidence to the value we seducers bring to this world.

Really sweet girl... I wouldn't rather have been anywhere else in that moment.

That happens and its looking pretty good. I also met HBSkater that same day but I decided to screen her out(for obvious reasons if you've read the journal)

The day after I send her a good morning ping I learned from @Skills and a curiosity bait @Lofty was showing me. Heres how that went
Start on Thursday for the new messages. And if you look to the bottom you can see my thought process behind my texts. What do you think went well here? What could have gone better?

The date has been secured ;)

After setting up the date there was really only one thing left to do... think and stress about where in the world I'll be closing this girl. I don't have a room, I don't even live in NYC.... so where?
I ask some fellow NYC seducers(<3 vel) of some good places and was recommended a motel. It was quite expensive when I looked at it (about a fifth of all my money) but no cost is too large tonight I thought to myself. Turns out... none of that was needed.
As it nears 7 pm, I get ready to head out and grab a community lines bus to NYC. I would be lying if I said my heart wasn't racing... all of this was very foreign to me. Coming to this city so late... not having a concrete plan of what to do. But all of that was projecting in the future and I needed to be in the NOW. I take deep breaths and relax myself. The bus arrives at the city and as I exit the bus I can hear a faint "Lets get it" echoing through my mind.

Lets get it indeed

I banter over text as I navigate my way through the city. This place is still very confusing but I'm getting better at it. I reach central park, call HBShrooms, handle logistics and then we meet somewhere in the Ramble. Here is where today's adventure begins...

She says "do you see anyone with a large sunhat?" Over the distance, I notice a curvy figure in a black dress that seemed to be held loosely together by rope. It ended shortly after her hips and highlighted her bountiful derrière and toned legs, which I later found out were the byproduct of a 16 year dedication to figure skating.

We meet each other with a hug, and begin to have typical conversation. Banter here and there, and I regale her with my fake story about getting lost on the way here. I did tell her I was a foreigner, afterall.

I ask her to show me these discrete locations she would paint at. Less than two minutes into walking we approach this huge rocky hill with a path leading up to it, covered by foliage and trees and instantly, something tells me"yes that's the spot." So, it being so hot and tiresome to walk further, I tell her, "how about we just go up there for a moment."

Once we reach the top we sit down like 3/4ths of a foot apart and begin talking about travel as well as my (fake) experiences living in Barcelona and traveling to the U.S intermittently. I've become dreadfully good a lying.., but it's all with a greater purpose at mind.
We talk about the values of traveling... the new experiences to be gained... the interesting people you'll meet... and at one point we talk about Spain(the place I lied about being from) and I told her with a knowing smile, "You should visit... I get the feeling you'd really fall for some spanish guy there ;)"

She giggles and tells me to shutup

On the topic of travel and ethnicity, as well as my ethnicity... I say something about how the spanish conquered these countries as well as her own countries. One thing leads to another and we begin talking about religion. I mention this because I touched her intimately when she showed me her cross necklace. With my knuckles gently grazing her upper chest and neck area.

I then notice her Plato book and think(perfect I can segway this into My Secret Garden). I note the book and then mention how I've already read 30 pages out of My Secret Garden, and the stories... are quite interesting.

She's intrigued

I then go into great detail explaining one of these fantasies, and how the girl allowed herself to be free and in the moment and how enjoyable the orgasm was for her. While doing this I would touch her a little bit and would reach across her as to point with my hand to point as an example that felt natural in the moment(while grazing her chest, of course... which happened to be braless.)

In the midst of this conversation, I direct the flow of ideas towards the "new experiences to be gained" and how these exciting experiences add to our lives, mentioning the tales we might be telling our grandchildren someday(I roleplay this for her).

From here she mentions having an interesting experience when she tried DMT with a trusted shaman(who happened to be her friend)

She told me all about this story, something she mentioned she hasn't really told anyone about. It was something about being a god and creating her own world. During her story I laid myself on the rocky surface of the hill and motioned her to rest on my arm as she told the story. I was touching her arms, and shoulder as she shared her interesting experience with me.

At some point in the story we lock hands with each other. If it wasn't already on than its DEFINETLY on at this point.

Using these interesting experiences she's given me, I begin to talk about the different worlds one can imagine while meditating, and how lucid they appear. And yes... I FULLY intended to seduce the fuck out of her through meditation.

then she lights up, "oh yea you said you could teach me how to meditate"

"Yes... it's actually really simple... all you need to do is find a comfortable spot to rest on" I then ask her(while she's laying in my arms) "are you comfortable"

"yes, very" she tells me

"Ok, perfect... now... after finding a comfortable place, close your eyes, and begin to focus on your breathing"
"Breath in(I inhale and she follows my lead)" "Good... just like that" "Now breath out"(exhale)
From here on out I do a lot of repetition to have her follow my lead, noting it here would be redundant. I basically lead her through a simple meditation.

I wanted to then frame her reality to one where adventurous sex could happen, as I was not interested in spending a fifth of my summer money on a motel after arousing her.

But to work to that end goal... we need to start from somewhere.
Keep in mind I'm gently carresing her as I give her commands.

So I then work on directing her focus, and her mind... on the feeling of the air entering and filling up her body with life(filling up has a sexual subtext)... and then the feeling of the air exciting her body and carrying all of her stress and worries away.
"Breath in.... breath out"
"Now(noticing her visible comfort)... I want you to imagine yourself on a fluffy white cloud.... made perfectly... for you. Every crevice was designed to fit each part of your body and give you the maximum amount of comfort.
"While you're on this fluffy white cloud... imagine yourself floating far and far away into your favorite place.(this is legit the shit that my mindful meditation I sometimes listen to tells me LMAO)
"What do you notice about this place... what colors strike out to you... what does the ambience feel like... what do you smell..."
"And now, while you're in this comfortable and extremely relaxing place... I want you to now divert your attention onto what you feel. How does the air feel as it gently brushes past your skin(while I say this, I take my unoccupied hand and sensually swipe it across her chest)

At this moment she's been completely transported into this mystical, comforting place. Much so, that she doesn't even realize the people that have randomly shown up to the top of the hill we were on. I noticed, however, but I told myself "gots to see it through my boy". But thankfully, they left.

"Now while your thinking about this feeling, I want you to think about the strongest sensation your body is currently feeling"(I place my hand on her lower stomach area and begin caressing there)

"Where exactly do you feel this sensation... Now I want you to focus closely on it, and amplify it. Allow yourself to fully experience this feeling and now ask yourself some specifics"

"How does it feel..... Is it warm?.... Do you enjoy this sensation"( I then move to her rib area below her breasts)
"Keep focusing on this experience, and allow yourself to enjoy every... single... bit... of it"

"Breath in.... breath out... allow yourself to fall deeper and deeper into ultimate relaxation"

"Now, as you are still on your fluffy white cloud, I want you to go to a place where you are comfortable to truly express yourself and all of your desires... without fear of being judged"

"Think about how welcome you feel in this place, and how expressive you can be, as there is no one there to judge you"
I then begin to feel her breasts. Gently but supple. Following Eros Technique

"While your still in this place... I want you to focus on the strongest feeling in your body right now.... in this moment..."
"how does that feel... do you enjoy it..."
"try to focus strongly... on this feeling... how good it makes you feel"
"you've been very... very... busy... this past weekend. Think about how much you deserve to feel these amazing feelings"
I then inch my face close to her face and her neck(which I now breath on)
"You've been a very good girl... and you're quite natural at this meditation"
"Now... I want you to focus on your desires... in this moment... and allow yourself... to fully... surrender... yourself to them"

Begin makeout
She kisses me very sensually and bites my lips and also sticks her tongue in my mouth. I motion her to get on top of me and she does so with glee.
More making out and I begin to sexually escalate even more, whispering dirty thoughts into her ear and starting to kiss her neck. She lets out light moans as she tries to contain herself on top of me.

I then direct her attention to my erection and get her thinking about it inside of her... "how it would feel... its warmth... thickness (shit chicks want to hear)" "how you would enjoy every single inch... filling your warm pussy up"

Restrained moans ensue.
She tell me "Omg... Lobo... how are you making me this horny... outside... here in central park!"
"Well I'm glad you asked, I actually frequent the Skilled Seducer forums where my boys and I learn to become quite seductive individuals ;)"
What I really said however, was "I want you to be able to fully express yourself with me... every desire... and wish"

I then venture my hands from her breasts and begin to reach around towards her pussy. Pure bliss comes from her as I finally feel her lips after teasing the surrounding area. First over the panties. Later, under.

And my god have the floodgates opened. My sexy meditation seems to have flooded this girl's panties.

From there the path forward was quite simple as you could imagine. With the use of hands, fingers, my mouth and tongue.... even my leg at some point. I worked to arouse this girl to a point of no return.

I then started to get her thinking about my cock again, and how much she'd love it.
She then asks me "why isn't it in me yet"
I tell her I don't think she's ready for it

As I finger her, some pedestrians happen to find their way to our peaceful, isolated hill, and she notices this and tells me.
I then say:
"oh its fine.... were just hugging okay ;)"... "and I'm going to need you to practice self control"
As I fingerbang her even harder I then say with a voice loud enough to be heard
"Oh my god... can I just say... thank you... for bringing me here, to this beautiful hill... so you could hug me in such a compassionate way"
she starts dying of laughter while her pussy drenches my finger
"My my... never, in my fun and exciting years, have I been hugged as well as you hug me right now"
"You're evil" she tells me.

Eventually the pedestrians leave.
She says "ok the coast is clear"
I then say" ah... thanks for the hug.. greatly appreciated"

I keep fingering her and begin to unzip my pants
Here is where I spike her bullshit objection to the ground

"But Lobo! Wait!.... I wasn't expecting this to happen! I didn't shave"
like I would give a fuck in this moment lmao
"ah that's perfect... all natural :)"
"But what if someone sees us!" she says
"Remember... where just hugging, right? I'm going to need you to be able to contain yourself. You think you could do that for me?"
"Ill try my best" she says
"just think about how much your pussy is craving my cock to be shoved deep inside it"
she squirms
I continue doing my thing and eventually I feel her warm, gentle embrace. I don't think I've experienced anything as wet and inviting.

I used the Eros Technique, and my... are those freezes powerful.

Only problem is that at one point I tell her to say somethings for me and I believe she moaned:
"omg I'm so wet for you"
which caused me to spontaneously combust seemingly out of nowhere

fuck

But it was still a very interesting and pleasurable night in the city. I'm sure this is something she and I will remember, and take to our graves.

After the fact, the girl told me she really wasn't expecting this to happen tonight. That's funny, I thought, the last two girls said the exact same thing.
What I said was, "you gotta expect the unexpected :)." Makes so sense but it does at the same time haha

And that sexy meditation I was doing to this girl? I actually did this with my last lay during the college semester as well to get the girl to relax and loosen her pussy for me. I think my inspiration for doing this comes from the old guy using Advanced NLP to get girls in a sexual trance and make them orgasm with his framing and verbal triggers, but its a little different. Of course, the girl needs to be compliant, and follow your lead throughout the whole thing.

Moving forwards, I'd like to have this girl come back for round 2... however I have no idea on how to do that, any suggestions? (from my past experience I have only had 1 of my non relationship lays come back)

Also, I want to optimize my texting so I can spend less time on the phone and more time Getting Skilled and Getting Girls.
But that will surely come with experience.

And its amazing, that even when I thought I had nonexistent logistics, they were always there to begin with.

Special thanks to @Lofty, @Skills, and vel as well as the rest of this community for helping me along the way to my first pure cold approach lay.

Lets get it

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
"Just breath in".... "Yes... just like that"...."and now... breath out" …"focus intently... on how... it feels"

I feel this warm beauty, resting on my arm, sinking deeper and deeper into a relaxing and pleasurable trance as I create this beautiful and comforting world for her using a seductive voice. While I caressed her toned body as we lay in isolation on top of an unfrequented rocky hill, I noticed how relaxing and inviting nighttime central park was, with the chirping of the birds masking her lovely moans.

But there's a lot more to this story than sensual meditation... where do we begin?

If you've seen my journal, two days ago, I found myself coming back into seduction from a small hiatus, and hauling my low momentum self to Washington Square park. Suddenly, I found myself sitting next to a gorgeous phillipina babe taking a nap on a bench right next to me. After remembering how to approach... here's how that went:

"Hey"
no responce
"Hey you :)"
she takes off her airpods, gives me nonverbal communication signifying "who me?"
I smile as to communicate "yes you"
she then gets up and sits herself on the bench.
Looking pretty good, I tell myself. All of that from a hey.

"You know… I've been thinking… Isn't this place just sooo…relaxing.(i felt like this was good in this scenario as she was laying on the park bench so I wanted my energy to be chill like hers. Coregulation)

She looks at me almost in agreement.

Like… with all the birds chirping and the squirrels running about, and this breeze gently blowing on us… it kind of makes us be present in the moment, and forget about all the worries we have out there(motion to outside the park)

She's in agreement.

"Just from your overall vibe and energy… I get the sense that you're a really calm person… do you meditate at all"

She doesn't meditate

She then goes on to talk about drugs and psychedelics in particular. Perfect

I'm naturally intrigued because I've always wanted to try shrooms and I pace and lead her on her experiences even though I've never expereinced it myself.

We talk about the feeling of letting go that comes with these drugs and letting your body experience new and exciting things.
We also talk about the trust and comfort element needed when taking shrooms as you often have a sitter there to watch over you. I then ask if she's learned a great deal from these trips and she enthusiastically says yes
To fractionate, I joke about if she's seen the aliens

Laughs abound

And then the big hook point is reached when she extends her hand and gives me her name.

I hand clasp her gently but with intent and gave her an underlook and smile as I gave my name. I tried to lace my sexual intent as much as possible. It wasn't overbearing sexual intent like I'm needy but more like I'm confident in my sexual energy and I WANT her to feel it.

She then asks a series of social frame questions and here is where I unload the stuff I remembered before. Instead of being a horny rascal from across the river, I am instead someone who comes to NYC here and there and am originally from Spain. Exotic huh?
Somewhere in this I slip in that I am also studying here to help her game me.

She asks what I study.

I say business
She asks why I want to do with it... what was the the motive behind choosing that field. Woah is this girl reading girl's chase or something? Because this worked… I started to like her more and glow more in the conversation.

I tell her my goals of entrepreneurship and making life simpler and easier through technology.

She inquired even further and I honestly didn't know what I wanted to make but I did have an idea. I tell her I once lost my phone when sledding in a snowstorm and had great trouble finding it.

So I wanted to make a device that could would work as a tracker. I used her hand as an example here to break the touch barrier once again.
"here let me show you" I say as I reach for her hand
"basically, you'd put a little tracker just like in those fbi movies"(feeling her hand)
"then I'd make an app that would work pretty much like how gps works with that tracker"

We talk a bit more then I deep dive her.

One pivotal moment here is when she talks about her latté art and I ask if she has pictures. I move a little closer up to the bench railing, then comment on them. I then ask her to scoot a bit and i joined her on her side.

Here I noticed her eye contact wasn't as strong as before so I didn't look at her as much. I figured my powerful eye contact was something she'd have to ease herself into as I was much closer now. Eventually we started to make eye contact again, and it was much more sensual.
We keep talking about her profession and side hustles while I give incidental touch. with my elbow on her shoulder(via me resting it on the bench)

I start to get a little excited being so close to the girl, which I think helped my vibe.

She talked a lot about her profession as an industrial designer and some other stuff and she seemed really down to earth and in tune with her self. So I told her this and added "I like that" to qualify her.

At one point she said she had to go back to do a job and teach someone to be like her as she doesen't want to leave her customers without a service like her's and I just said "aw how kind of you" and she started packing her stuff.

Here I obviously had to close and I did. I should have asked logistics beforehand though.

I tell her. "Wait… before you go…(the longest pause imaginable and juicy eye contact as I do this)... how about we grab something sometime… and continue this conversation ;)

She liked the idea.

So I said "ok, let me give you my number"
I think this is way better than me asking for hers as it is a pattern interrupt and also makes it seem like my number is the prize. Learned this from skills ty brotha

While she's getting her phone ready I keep the conversation going by asking about the tattoos on her forearm and touching them as well. We go into a 4 minute tangent on the tattoos where she show's them and I touch. She showed me one on her back and I gently moved her shirt out of the way to inspect it. The vibe was strong. She was comfortable with me touching her back and moving her clothing. I say the tattoo is beautiful and she glows upon the compliment

At one point I said ok let me actually give you my number haha.

Put my number in call it, ask her to go to the text because I don't use iPhone and don't know how to.

She does it and I message myself through her phone hey cutie ;) - (i tell her to sign her name here because i forgot her name)

She giggles upon seeing the message

She gets ready to leave and wants to handshake close me. Lmao that's not a Lobo maneuver missy
I smile and open my arms for a hug. She giggles a bit and comes in. It felt really good and sensual as she embraced me with desire and I say in her ear that it was a pleasure meeting you, (her name). Hopefully we see each other again."

We then bid farewell to each other.

And here were the texting transcripts at that point

(click if you can't see it)
Some notes on those texts and the decisions I made. First off, I sent the first message from her phone remember? "hey cutie ;) -(her name).
However I feel the effect is the same as if she sent it which allowed her to be quite direct in her next comment. It also gives me a really easy way to respond and escalate the vibe as its a nice chase frame(even though I did it lmao). Given her genuine compliment afterwards, and the fact I was pretty horny and wanted a SDL, I then excite her and ask for logistics. Turns out she has some work stuff so I course correct from there.
I try to keep a fun and playful vibe while still arousing her (as that is pretty much the same person I was when she met me) and was given a gift via her comment as it is a massive sexual innuendo.
I then amplify the sexual nature of what she said, but use her own words so its not weird at all

She then suggests meditation which I really like as it opens the doors for me going to her place sometime to teach her that. I then elicit value of meditation and relate it back to how she feels about me.

At the end I do the be careful statement, I think that excites girls, so I said it. And also lets just go and say COLD APPROACH is out here SAVING LIVES ok! She made me feel like a superhero for opening and that statement from her should be evidence to the value we seducers bring to this world.

Really sweet girl... I wouldn't rather have been anywhere else in that moment.

That happens and its looking pretty good. I also met HBSkater that same day but I decided to screen her out(for obvious reasons if you've read the journal)

The day after I send her a good morning ping I learned from @Skills and a curiosity bait @Lofty was showing me. Heres how that went
Start on Thursday for the new messages. And if you look to the bottom you can see my thought process behind my texts. What do you think went well here? What could have gone better?

The date has been secured ;)

After setting up the date there was really only one thing left to do... think and stress about where in the world I'll be closing this girl. I don't have a room, I don't even live in NYC.... so where?
I ask some fellow NYC seducers(<3 vel) of some good places and was recommended a motel. It was quite expensive when I looked at it (about a fifth of all my money) but no cost is too large tonight I thought to myself. Turns out... none of that was needed.
As it nears 7 pm, I get ready to head out and grab a community lines bus to NYC. I would be lying if I said my heart wasn't racing... all of this was very foreign to me. Coming to this city so late... not having a concrete plan of what to do. But all of that was projecting in the future and I needed to be in the NOW. I take deep breaths and relax myself. The bus arrives at the city and as I exit the bus I can hear a faint "Lets get it" echoing through my mind.

Lets get it indeed

I banter over text as I navigate my way through the city. This place is still very confusing but I'm getting better at it. I reach central park, call HBShrooms, handle logistics and then we meet somewhere in the Ramble. Here is where today's adventure begins...

She says "do you see anyone with a large sunhat?" Over the distance, I notice a curvy figure in a black dress that seemed to be held loosely together by rope. It ended shortly after her hips and highlighted her bountiful derrière and toned legs, which I later found out were the byproduct of a 16 year dedication to figure skating.

We meet each other with a hug, and begin to have typical conversation. Banter here and there, and I regale her with my fake story about getting lost on the way here. I did tell her I was a foreigner, afterall.

I ask her to show me these discrete locations she would paint at. Less than two minutes into walking we approach this huge rocky hill with a path leading up to it, covered by foliage and trees and instantly, something tells me"yes that's the spot." So, it being so hot and tiresome to walk further, I tell her, "how about we just go up there for a moment."

Once we reach the top we sit down like 3/4ths of a foot apart and begin talking about travel as well as my (fake) experiences living in Barcelona and traveling to the U.S intermittently. I've become dreadfully good a lying.., but it's all with a greater purpose at mind.
We talk about the values of traveling... the new experiences to be gained... the interesting people you'll meet... and at one point we talk about Spain(the place I lied about being from) and I told her with a knowing smile, "You should visit... I get the feeling you'd really fall for some spanish guy there ;)"

She giggles and tells me to shutup

On the topic of travel and ethnicity, as well as my ethnicity... I say something about how the spanish conquered these countries as well as her own countries. One thing leads to another and we begin talking about religion. I mention this because I touched her intimately when she showed me her cross necklace. With my knuckles gently grazing her upper chest and neck area.

I then notice her Plato book and think(perfect I can segway this into My Secret Garden). I note the book and then mention how I've already read 30 pages out of My Secret Garden, and the stories... are quite interesting.

She's intrigued

I then go into great detail explaining one of these fantasies, and how the girl allowed herself to be free and in the moment and how enjoyable the orgasm was for her. While doing this I would touch her a little bit and would reach across her as to point with my hand to point as an example that felt natural in the moment(while grazing her chest, of course... which happened to be braless.)

In the midst of this conversation, I direct the flow of ideas towards the "new experiences to be gained" and how these exciting experiences add to our lives, mentioning the tales we might be telling our grandchildren someday(I roleplay this for her).

From here she mentions having an interesting experience when she tried DMT with a trusted shaman(who happened to be her friend)

She told me all about this story, something she mentioned she hasn't really told anyone about. It was something about being a god and creating her own world. During her story I laid myself on the rocky surface of the hill and motioned her to rest on my arm as she told the story. I was touching her arms, and shoulder as she shared her interesting experience with me.

At some point in the story we lock hands with each other. If it wasn't already on than its DEFINETLY on at this point.

Using these interesting experiences she's given me, I begin to talk about the different worlds one can imagine while meditating, and how lucid they appear. And yes... I FULLY intended to seduce the fuck out of her through meditation.

then she lights up, "oh yea you said you could teach me how to meditate"

"Yes... it's actually really simple... all you need to do is find a comfortable spot to rest on" I then ask her(while she's laying in my arms) "are you comfortable"

"yes, very" she tells me

"Ok, perfect... now... after finding a comfortable place, close your eyes, and begin to focus on your breathing"
"Breath in(I inhale and she follows my lead)" "Good... just like that" "Now breath out"(exhale)
From here on out I do a lot of repetition to have her follow my lead, noting it here would be redundant. I basically lead her through a simple meditation.

I wanted to then frame her reality to one where adventurous sex could happen, as I was not interested in spending a fifth of my summer money on a motel after arousing her.

But to work to that end goal... we need to start from somewhere.
Keep in mind I'm gently carresing her as I give her commands.

So I then work on directing her focus, and her mind... on the feeling of the air entering and filling up her body with life(filling up has a sexual subtext)... and then the feeling of the air exciting her body and carrying all of her stress and worries away.
"Now(noticing her visible comfort)... I want you to imagine yourself on a fluffy white cloud.... made perfectly... for you. Every crevice was designed to fit each part of your body and give you the maximum amount of comfort.
"While you're on this fluffy white cloud... imagine yourself floating far and far away into your favorite place.(this is legit the shit that my mindful meditation I sometimes listen to tells me LMAO)
"What do you notice about this place... what colors strike out to you... what does the ambience feel like... what do you smell..."
"And now, while you're in this comfortable and extremely relaxing place... I want you to now divert your attention onto what you feel. How does the air feel as it gently brushes past your skin(while I say this, I take my unoccupied hand and sensually swipe it across her chest)

At this moment she's been completely transported into this mystical, comforting place. Much so, that she doesn't even realize the people that have randomly shown up to the top of the hill we were on. I noticed, however, but I told myself "gots to see it through my boy". But thankfully, they left.

"Now while your thinking about this feeling, I want you to think about the strongest sensation your body is currently feeling"(I place my hand on her lower stomach area and begin caressing there)

"Where exactly do you feel this sensation... Now I want you to focus closely on it, and amplify it. Allow yourself to fully experience this feeling and now ask yourself some specifics"

"How does it feel..... Is it warm?.... Do you enjoy this sensation"( I then move to her rib area below her breasts)
"Keep focusing on this experience, and allow yourself to enjoy every... single... bit... of it"

"Breath in.... breath out... allow yourself to fall deeper and deeper into ultimate relaxation"

"Now, as you are still on your fluffy white cloud, I want you to go to a place where you are comfortable to truly express yourself and all of your desires... without fear of being judged"

"Think about how welcome you feel in this place, and how expressive you can be, as there is no one there to judge you"
I then begin to feel her breasts. Gently but supple. Following Eros Technique

"While your still in this place... I want you to focus on the strongest feeling in your body right now.... in this moment..."
"how does that feel... do you enjoy it..."
"try to focus strongly... on this feeling... how good it makes you feel"
"you've been very... very... busy... this past weekend. Think about how much you deserve to feel these amazing feelings"
I then inch my face close to her face and her neck(which I now breath on)
"You've been a very good girl... and you're quite natural at this meditation"
"Now... I want you to focus on your desires... in this moment... and allow yourself... to fully... surrender... yourself to them"

Begin makeout
She kisses me very sensually and bites my lips and also sticks her tongue in my mouth. I motion her to get on top of me and she does so with glee.
More making out and I begin to sexually escalate even more, whispering dirty thoughts into her ear and starting to kiss her neck. She lets out light moans as she tries to contain herself on top of me.

I then direct her attention to my erection and get her thinking about it inside of her... "how it would feel... its warmth... thickness (shit chicks want to hear)" "how you would enjoy every single inch... filling your warm pussy up"

Restrained moans ensue.
She tell me "Omg... Lobo... how are you making me this horny... outside... here in central park!"
"Well I'm glad you asked, I actually frequent the Skilled Seducer forums where my boys and I learn to become quite seductive individuals ;)"
What I really said however, was "I want you to be able to fully express yourself with me... every desire... and wish"

I then venture my hands from her breasts and begin to reach around towards her pussy. Pure bliss comes from her as I finally feel her lips after teasing the surrounding area. First over the panties. Later, under.

And my god have the floodgates opened. My sexy meditation seems to have flooded this girl's panties.

From there the path forward was quite simple as you could imagine. With the use of hands, fingers, my mouth and tongue.... even my leg at some point. I worked to arouse this girl to a point of no return.

I then started to get her thinking about my cock again, and how much she'd love it.
She then asks me "why isn't it in me yet"
I tell her I don't think she's ready for it

As I finger her, some pedestrians happen to find their way to our peace isolated hill, and she notices this and tells me.
I then say:
"oh its fine.... were just hugging okay ;)"
As I fingerbang her I then say
"Oh my god... can I just say... thank you... for bringing me here, to this beautiful hill... so you could hug me in such a compassionate way"(loud enough so everyone could hear)
she starts dying of laughter while her pussy drenches my finger
"My my... never, in my fun and exciting years, have I been hugged as well as you hug me right now"
"You're evil" she tells me.

Eventually the pedestrians leave.
She says "ok the coast is clear"
I then say" ah... thanks for the hug.. greatly appreciated"

I keep fingering her and begin to unzip my pants
Here is where I spike her bullshit objection to the ground

"But Lobo! Wait!.... I wasn't expecting this to happen! I didn't shave"
like I would give a fuck in this moment lmao
"ah thats perfect... all natural :)"
"But what if someone sees us!" she says
"Remember where just hugging alright? But I'm going to need you to be able to contain yourself. You think you could do that for me?"
"Ill try my best" she says
"just think about how much your pussy is craving my cock to be shoved deep inside it"
she squirms
I continue doing my thing and eventually I feel her warm, gentle embrace. I don't think I've experienced anything as wet and inviting.

I used the Eros Technique, and my... are those freezes powerful.

Only problem is that at one point I tell her to say somethings for me and I believe she moaned:
"omg I'm so wet for you"
which caused me to spontaneously combust seemingly out of nowhere

fuck

But it was still a very interesting and pleasurable night in the city. I'm sure this is something she and I will remember, and take to our graves.

After the fact, the girl told me she really wasn't expecting this to happen tonight. That's funny, I thought, the last two girls said the exact same thing.
What is said was, "you gotta expect the unexpected :)." Makes so sense but it does at the same time haha

And that sexy meditation I was doing to this girl? I actually did this with my last lay during the college semester as well to get the girl to relax and loosen her pussy for me. I think my inspiration for doing this comes from the old guy using Advanced NLP to girls in a sexual trance and make them orgasm with his framing and verbal triggers, but its a little different. Of course, the girl needs to be compliant, and follow your lead throughout the whole thing.

Moving forwards, I'd like to have this girl come back for round 2... however I have no idea on how to do that, any suggestions? (from my past experience I have only had 1 of my non relationship lays come back)

Also, I want to optimize my texting so I can spend less time on the phone and more time Getting Skilled and Getting Girls.
But that will surely come with experience.

And its amazing, that even when I thought I had nonexistent logistics, they were always there to begin with.

Special thanks to @Lofty, @Skills, and vel for helping me along the way to my first pure cold approach lay.

Lets get it

lobo i told you LOGISTICS LOGISTICS LOGISTICS..... @DoWhatWorks "good morning beyond horrible" good job bro!

Last edited:

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
lobo i told you LOGISTICS LOGISTICS LOGISTICS..... @DoWhatWorks "good morning beyond horrible" good job bro!
Thank you Skills,
And indeed... one day I aim to have top notch logistics somewhere in the city. Just to see the difference it'd make.

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
Truly beautiful @Lobo. From start to finish, your report glistens with the undeniable stamp of assiduousness and indefatigability. As you’ve undertaken your journey, more and more have you seen the limitless possibilities of what becoming a seducer provides. The possibilities of which are all up to you and your imagination.

I hope that many, many aspiring seducers read your report and feel flurries of inspiration, envisioning their own wet and pleasant possibilities that will come if they join you in the path of the mastery-oriented approach. To these individuals, know that this is what happens when you make the decision to change your life for the better forever, and when you have the gumption to take this drive further while creating your own creative innovations along the way.

Lobo, how did things go post-sex? Did you spent more time together, talking, embracing, and enjoying the night? How did you see her home, and what text did you send her? These are some of the factors that will play into putting the pretty little bow onto your lay while also setting her up for retention.

Though as I have heavily focused on ONS… for now… I do not feel as if I’m experienced enough in relationship matters to give you the assurance you need for initiating the relationship control process. For this, I will recommend you Witch15 as Bacchus did for me. From my understanding, you will want to do some emotionally stimulating types of activities with her as you begin to influence her to always begin escalating on you. I also know that you can certainly cut down on the frequency of your texting to give her that special rush when she does hear from you, and to also maintain your hand. But you will find further the fundamental explanations and implementations within the program.

Overall, this was a read that made me feel more than a little emotional.

This is why we do what we do.

This is seduction.

Last edited:

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Truly beautiful @Lobo. From start to finish, your report glistens with the undeniable stamp of assiduousness and indefatigability. As you’ve undertaken your journey, more and more have you seen the limitless possibilities of what becoming a seducer provides. The possibilities of which are all up to you and your imagination.

I hope that many, many aspiring seducers read your report and feel flurries of inspiration, envisioning their own wet and pleasant possibilities that will come if they join you in the path of the mastery-oriented approach. To these individuals, know that this is what happens when you make the decision to change your life for the better forever, and when you have the gumption to take this drive further while creating your own creative innovations along the way.

Lobo, how did things go post-sex? Did you spent more time together, talking, embracing, and enjoying the night? How did you see her home, and what text did you send her? These are some of the factors that will play into putting the pretty little bow onto your lay while also setting her up for retention.

Though as I have heavily focused on ONS… for now… I do not feel as if I’m experienced enough in relationship matters to give you the assurance you need for initiating the relationship control process. For this, I will recommend you Witch15 as Bacchus did for me. From my understanding, you will want to do some emotionally stimulating types of activities with her as you begin to influence her to always begin escalating on you. I also know that you can certainly cut down on the frequency of your texting to give her that special rush when she does hear from you, and to also maintain your hand. But you will find further the fundamental explanations and implementations within the program.

Overall, this was a read that made me feel more than a little emotional.

This is why we do what we do.

This is seduction.

Thank you, @Lofty, you've helped me in immeasurable ways since I've begun this journey. As the only functioning forum of seduction in this time, I feel like it is up to this passionate community to move seduction forwards and teach those that desire this skill set...what it means to be a Skilled Seducer.

In terms of post sex, I should have added some details of that in the post, but, I definitely proceeded in a way to create a repeat, happy customer.

After she cleaned me up with a face mask lmao...
We laid on the rocky hill, with her resting in my arms, and just talked... she gave some more intimate details about her life. Such as the 16 years she spent figure skating because her parents forced her to. I shared my story as a competitive athlete as well and we were able to relate.

While we talked, I was carresing her hands, forearms, belly, legs, thighs, breasts(i would pinch her nipples to perk them up haha). Kiss her neck...
Apart of me wanted to go for round two but I noticed a patrol earlier in this post sex conversation that made me paranoid. Basically I had two sides of myself warring with each other on what to do... in the end I took the more risk averse route

Then about 45 minutes after, looked at the time and we talked about how late it is and I mentioned I needed to go before I fell asleep on the rock. I told her early on I was visiting the city from Barcelona and was staying with a friend, and this made things a bit more complicated. Caught up in my own lies, I had her escort me(mainly for her safety) out of the park and take me to the subway....

On this walk to the subway I remember this runner almost colliding with me but I was completely unfazed as I knew he'd switch paths. She asked me if I even noticed that he was there, and how I didn't even move at all.
I took this time to explain to her, a very crucial fundamental, which was walking confidently, and using eye contact to get people to move out of your way... I then gave her many live examples of this and she was awestruck. Of course she said it was because of my height however, as I towered more than foot over her.
As we reached the subway, I realized she also was going in a similar direction to the fake address I gave her... but I played it cool, got off on my fake address and then found my back to my real home without any of my family noticing haha.

What really pissed me off, however, was that all the public transportation was GONE... and the only option was a 54$ uber back or a 50$ taxi back...

and here are the texts that have transpired after last night

I've worked to keep my texting low, and I do want this girl on my rotation.

And it's interesting that you mention Witch15, I've actually just begun listening to it, and am intrigued by the control it advertises.

Already... I can see how much growth one can make in this skillset in a short timeframe, by devoting themselves to it. I can see the difference looking at my earlier journal entries. I think one of the biggest things I've learned this summer is framing, and frame control... but a part of me feels like I only wield the tip of the iceberg.

To continued growth, and perhaps, somewhere, over the cirrus clouds, may we find mastery.

DeepShadow

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fantastic reading @Lobo , what is the eros technique? looks like something about guiding his imagination or am I wrong?

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Fantastic reading @Lobo , what is the eros technique? looks like something about guiding his imagination or am I wrong?
Rereading this gave me some fond memories lol. Like wtf did I actually do that shit!

Really opened my eyes to the sheer possibilities of walking down this path ;)

As for the eros technique, its a sexual technique where the guy focuses on bringing the girls arousal and comfort up as high as possible before using "triggers" which are really just emotional spikes to "bring her over the edge".

The theory is that 1, girls experience arousal much different than guys, and one key difference is that it is more like a rising volcano than "im ready to rock" that we guys have.

This means that while it might take longer to get her aroused, once she gets there... she's pretty much going to stay there(unless something sudden happens like your mom opening your door :/ )

And as volcano rises more and more, and gets ready to explode, all you need is a trigger to get it to "erupt". These triggers can be a variety of things. In this report i used sexy verbals and the freeze, which is when you ram your dick deep into the girl and freeze. This switches it up and is highly arousing to the girl which is what makes it powerful in triggering orgasms.

Other examples could be hair pulling, throat grabbing, titty squeezing, neck biting, ass spanking, hand over mouth, hand in mouth, hand in ass ;), and whatever her kink is(i think every girl at least has a fantasy)

... and much, much more.

But where this really draws its power is that fact that you can fuse these triggers to make an ORGASMATRON TRIGGER, which can make the girl completely lose her grip on reality, as she spirals into world-shaking orgasms.

This was just an overview, and tbh, i should look at it again as I've undoubtedly forgotten some things. If you would like to see it yourself, here is a link to where you can buy a video copy.

As for the guiding the imagination part, thats more like hypnosis which you can watch in the old man video i linked at the end, and also a good example of what I did can be seen in this meditation video. But the goal was to lead her mind somewhere more comfortable and arouse her at the same time. Lowkey felt like a cheatcode as you can skirt FSC even OUTDOORS(although it was pretty secluded). Before I did that I did not see the lay happening at all, it was impossible to arouse her and she was leading the conversation. I see some gambit potential here.

DeepShadow

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Lobo thank you very much very interesting but the pdf is by Mark Schoen on the site and do you also know similar readings on the subject? Anyway is it a technique or way that you are still incorporating with girls?

>