Text Help Request For Retention

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
TLDR: How would you text a girl after okay sex to get her around again?

Context: The whirlwind continues and I layed a new girl from daygame a few hours ago that I'll write a report for in the week.

Date 1- casual drinks date / Day 2 (today) - came round for cocktails.

No LMR but the sex was mediocre. Sometimes she'd keep her arms up at my chest to change the rhythm and I never got her into a full mesmerized state that I like to do with girls.

Gave her quite vanilla sex and didn't go to crazy with dominating her as it's first time. Instead she got more pinned hands now and again as well as legs over shoulder.

After round 1 I put my arm around her and after a minute she says she's sweaty and would rather stay separate.

When I pulled her in to go for round 2 after we were chit chatting for 20 minutes she said she needed a toilet and asked for her clothes lol.

I acted in a warm chilled way but definitely sensed that despite being friendly she wasn't that into it/ wanted to leave so I walked her to the bus stop and said text me when you're home.

Not used to this! Normally get warm responses from girls after sex even if they do ghost after. May be overthinking but curious to hear people's thoughts.

Last messages:

DWW: Voice note - what fruits do you like for cocktails?

Girl: *Big 5 line paragraph* explaining fruits

DWW: Haha all good leave it with me, I know exactly what to make :)

Girl: oooo look forward to it!

Girl: I'm at the station

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
TLDR: How would you text a girl after okay sex to get her around again?

Context: The whirlwind continues and I layed a new girl from daygame a few hours ago that I'll write a report for in the week.

Date 1- casual drinks date / Day 2 (today) - came round for cocktails.

No LMR but the sex was mediocre. Sometimes she'd keep her arms up at my chest to change the rhythm and I never got her into a full mesmerized state that I like to do with girls.

Gave her quite vanilla sex and didn't go to crazy with dominating her as it's first time. Instead she got more pinned hands now and again as well as legs over shoulder.

After round 1 I put my arm around her and after a minute she says she's sweaty and would rather stay separate.

When I pulled her in to go for round 2 after we were chit chatting for 20 minutes she said she needed a toilet and asked for her clothes lol.

I acted in a warm chilled way but definitely sensed that despite being friendly she wasn't that into it/ wanted to leave so I walked her to the bus stop and said text me when you're home.

Not used to this! Normally get warm responses from girls after sex even if they do ghost after. May be overthinking but curious to hear people's thoughts.

Last messages:

DWW: Voice note - what fruits do you like for cocktails?

Girl: *Big 5 line paragraph* explaining fruits

DWW: Haha all good leave it with me, I know exactly what to make :)

Girl: oooo look forward to it!

Girl: I'm at the station

You are overthinking...

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You are overthinking...

Think you’re right. I text her this a few hours ago:

“Hii had fun seeing you. Thanks for being a top assistant - have a good week x”

and she replied:

“Thank you for being a great teacher haha”

Will ping her later in the week to set something up

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Think you’re right. I text her this a few hours ago:

“Hii had fun seeing you. Thanks for being a top assistant - have a good week x”

and she replied:

“Thank you for being a great teacher haha”

Will ping her later in the week to set something up
Correct also remember i used to no text anything after sex just like you... I develop the text me when you get home around age 45... I never texted and waited for them to text me just like you..

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey just read the LR about that girl and then found this. Did she come out to meet you again?
I think between:
  1. being together in person and having sex vs.
  2. sending text messages
...the decision to meet again (or not) will be based 99% on number 1.
Not that it's necessarily your fault if she doesn't, maybe you just had bad chemistry... it happens.

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey just read the LR about that girl and then found this. Did she come out to meet you again?
I think between:
  1. being together in person and having sex vs.
  2. sending text messages
...the decision to meet again (or not) will be based 99% on number 1.
Not that it's necessarily your fault if she doesn't, maybe you just had bad chemistry... it happens.
Hey man we didn’t end up meeting. Followed up and got a “I’m very busy for next 2 weeks so after that we can meet” and I took the hint and said “ah fair I’ll leave it with you to hit me up.”

Agreed the interaction will be far more influential.

Following on from my lays after her it was just a bad sexual chemistry thing.

Just hit the ego a bit as I pride myself in that department lol.

>