The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: Girlschase: Might just be a hair color but why are blondes so mean and stuck

This topic comes up a lot on the boards.

Really... It's just your perception. Some people are warm and receptive and some are not. You're zeroing in on the blonde. Even by your own account... she's a bleach blonde so in reality she's probably actually a brunette. If it were actually something in the genes of blondes... if that were a real thing... then this girl does not have it. So the argument doesn't even hold true.

It could be anything. She's not into you or she can tell you're zeroing in on her while just being cordial to her friend.. or vice versa... she thinks you're after her friend if she's prettier and dislikes it. Maybe she has a boyfriend. Who knows.. it just sounds like it's not on with this girl but isn't saying anything about blondes the world over.

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: Girlschase: Might just be a hair color but why are blondes so mean and stuck

I think it comes down to the hot vs. beautiful debate. Bleached blondes make their hair that way for a reason, because they are trying to appear hot. These girls have high standards for both themselves and men, which leads to some extra bitchiness on their part, especially towards men that don't meet such standards or who may be doing something that they find socially awkward.

Here's some more reading on the subject: https://www.girlschase.com/content/youre ... lest-girls

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey

I am not saying it's a genetics thing and maybe I should've titled it to why are girls that dye their hair blonde so mean. Here in California, these women are numerous and make up large amounts of the population in more affluent areas. As for guys who are good with them, the ones you would think, the jocks in high school and college or the rich guys that grew up around them. I don't get it, sometimes these guys are legitimately ugly too (busted up face) yet I see these women being nice to them but for some reason they're just cunts to me and a few others. In my neck of the woods, quite a few of these girls are kinda racist. They're nice to guys who are white but are more cold towards minorities, I live in a more conservative part of the state. I am not white so I am guessing these girls are being rude to me because I don't fit the image of the rich white guy, hate to pin this on race but I have a suspicion that might be the case here.

Like I know any girl of any background can be mean or stuckup but it is so much more pronounced with blondes for some reason, don't get it at all.

Even if they aren't directly cold, I feel like so many of them are paranoid. They feel that the entire world is out to get them and do their best to distance themselves from most men and avoid them. It's hard to describe in words but Ice Queen is the best description I've heard from guys. These girls are a large portion of the population in my state so its not like I can avoid them that easily.

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey

Estate said:
This topic comes up a lot on the boards.

Really... It's just your perception. Some people are warm and receptive and some are not. You're zeroing in on the blonde. Even by your own account... she's a bleach blonde so in reality she's probably actually a brunette. If it were actually something in the genes of blondes... if that were a real thing... then this girl does not have it. So the argument doesn't even hold true.

It could be anything. She's not into you or she can tell you're zeroing in on her while just being cordial to her friend.. or vice versa... she thinks you're after her friend if she's prettier and dislikes it. Maybe she has a boyfriend. Who knows.. it just sounds like it's not on with this girl but isn't saying anything about blondes the world over.

Well I have a friend that went to Denmark (he's Mexican) and he told me that women there were a lot nicer than women here in California, he obviously meant blondes. I know its not a world wide or even an American thing but it certainly is a California thing, maybe guys on here from California can give more insight into it.

A

Anonymous

Like Estate said, you're probably carrying a prejudice against blondes. Your subconscious beliefs will sabotage your interactions with people. Even if you're actively trying to be friendly/upbeat, if your internal state and mindset reflects otherwise, people will feel it.

Emotions are contagious. And whatever feeling you carry with you in that moment, will be felt by her. So likely, you have hangups/prejudices/biases against these women. You might be sending negative vibes. She might feel your fear or whatever unpleasant emotion because you've got a hidden agenda or your mindset is poor and she's picking up on this emotion, and rationalizing it as, "this guy is weirdo/ is creepy/ a downer/ etc."

And that's only considering it from your end. You have to control your own outputs, but in the end, you have to account for her own state as well. She may be in a bad mood, has a boyfriend, assumes you're hitting on her and is turned off by it, doesn't find you attractive, etc. And not all people are polite or friendly. Just because you run into a girl that is unfriendly, that happens to be blonde, or even a handful, or several of these women, doesn't mean you can generalize that all blonde women are like that.

In my experience, I have met some very friendly, warm and kind "blonde" women. You have to control the vibe and emotions you are projecting onto other people, and once you're in a good place mentally and emotionally, and at that point, you'll see that some people are just socially retarded or just really maladjusted and do not know how to treat other people. And if that is the case, why would you want to meet a woman who is socially inept and rude for no reason? I wouldn't waste my time with those types of women anyway.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Armani Code,

You should read the article that Ross linked.

I've lived in Southern California all of my life, and I know what type of "bitchiness" you are encountering, and none of it is really out of "pure hatred" of men. For them, it's really just a screening tool. If you're able to put up with her initial "bitch shield" and slice right through it (by being unfazed and fundamentally sound), then you'll reach her core personality (which is usually 500x better than the one she displays for strangers). If you end up bedding these girls, they usually become total "kittens" around you and act more nice than any girl you've ever known. This is also part of the reason they need the bitch shield: they know their hearts are vulnerable (and have probably have been stepped on by numerous men) so they need to protect themselves as best as possible.

A "bitch shield" is a two-fold defense for them -- it helps them not only keep themselves away from "douchey" guys just trying to get into their pants, but it also helps filter out the "weak" men as well. So if you're not sure how to get past this shield yet, it either means you're coming across as to "gamey/douchey" OR you are still coming across as too weak fundamentally. If she senses that she can get under your skin in the VERY first interaction that you have with her, what does that communicate to her about anything long-term that you'll have with her?

That's just something to think about with these women.

- Franco

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Might be down to several factors.

One being "self selection" like already being state: bleached blonds have done a personal choice to try (hard) to look hotter, so they might naturally end towards a "snottier" and "bitchier" behavior.
Like a guy that drives a Harley with tattoos is "more likely to be more aggressive than the average guy". No big whoops there, it just makes sense, it's the harleys and tattoos that attract more aggressive dudes, not the tattoos themselves that make him more aggressive :).

The second factor might be these girls tend to attract more male attention, including the annoying ones like catcalls, winks, "cop a feel attention" etc. which reinforces their annoyed attitude towards the male population.

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Really there's a few factors in play I feel....

- As mentioned, by carrying this assumption, it can cloud your intereactions with blonde women. Youre already more attracted to them because they are blonde so even if she's a 6 and the brunette is an 8, you're probably treating them differently.

- Some girls ARE bitchy. There's no denying that. A lot of blondes who are attractive get more attention, simply because guys put it on that pedastel. How many "brunettes are bitchy" threads do you see? Not many... Because guys care about the blondes thus they get more attention and learn to deal with it as such. They can't be receptive to every guy.

- You need to up your game. See the last point. They are bitchy because they get unwanted attention. You need to up your game to the point they deem you to be someone they want attention from. This is the core problem.

- You see what you want sometimes. If I told you green is the most common color car people buy you might say I'm crazy, almost nobody has a green car.... now go out tomorrow and count how many green cars you see... I bet it's a lot more than you thought, now that it's actually active in your mind. Same goes here... if you're looking for bitchy blondes, you'll find bitchy blondes.

-

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

I am going to come from another perspective on this whole blondes thing, also mentioned it in the blonde bombshells thread.

Growing up in Kansas, I saw it for myself from high school all the way to the adult world. You know a guy regardless of his background was doing well when he had a blonde by his arms. In high school, it was the football team captain with the blonde cheerleader by his arms. In college it was usually the football players or the rich frat boys with the blonde by their arms. Even now in the real world I see it, the blondes usually get the highest quality men of any race they want.
In general, blondes are a lot more image conscious and cold than other kinds of women. Truth is that most blondes you see walking around aren't really natural blondes, they're bottle blondes trying to climb the status ladder. Coincidentally, these kinds of women are found in groups with a more shallow outlook such as sororities.

It's just an American (or anglo culture) thing too, I've met blondes from Europe who were not in anyway like this. The irony is, the blondes I met from Europe were also a lot more physically appealing. It's just how American culture is, the whole blonde bombshell image has been pushed down our throats to where we associated blondes with all sorts of positive stereotypes when it comes to sex. Blondes with good looks are also the most sought after women throughout the country so you have guys aggressively hitting on them and flirting with them. I've seen it for myself, whenever I am out with a blonde I get a lot more looks.

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Proactivity said:
It's just an American (or anglo culture) thing too, I've met blondes from Europe who were not in anyway like this. The irony is, the blondes I met from Europe were also a lot more physically appealing.

I've got to disagree with this. It's a common mis-conception advocated by PUAs like Roosh who blow smoke up peoples asses.

If you live anywhere in the world you can pick out women like this, and women not like this. In Ireland, the UK, and other places in Europe I've visted/lived/worked, guys say the exact same things all over. The grass always seems greener. Even here, I've met guys from West Coast telling me Boston girls are so much more "real" and not fake like the West Coast. In Boston I hear guys lamenting how girls are so much better and nicer in New York, Montreal, Miami, how girls are hotter on the West Coast.
Guys ask me about Ireland and have this starry eyed fantasy that every girl is a little innocent virgin "lassie" waiting for the worldly American to come sweep her off her feet and having grown up there I can tell you that's NOT the case.

Same goes with the obsession about Sorrorities. I mean, I HAVE seen where you guys are coming from about the blonde college girls, but I saw it myself in my own college days where there was no concept of the whole American Greek culture.
Even now, in this society, I know nothing of that culture, I have never been part of it. Right now, I've been dating a pretty cute blonde myself for the last couple of weeks, who I know was in a sorority in college but it's hardly come up besides her telling me about where she went to school. I'm not in her "in" crowd. I know nothing of it, infact, the first moment I met her I could have described her as cold and aloof but I pushed past it and within about 20-30 minutes of talking, she was flirting and touching me.

I understand where you guys are coming from. Some girls can be the bitchiest, and yes, many of them are smoking hot blondes because they get a lot of attention.

But instead of blaming them as the problem, work on your game, and you'll see these girls don't fart roses, they are exactly like everyone else once you get them out of their "Oh god, another lame dude trying to chat me up" mode.

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Transcend above social conditioning. right now, blondes may be the 'brand', but in 10-20 years, it might be red head. It changes all the time.
That's why some girls dye their blonde, so they can become the 'brand', and it's MUCH easier to act confident when you're the 'brand' because you have society's permission to act cool.
And guys get sucked into this as well, everyone wants the 'brand' because the society tells them 'you'll be cool if u have a blonde gf'.
Don't be fooled by this!

fsc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

The Armani Code said:
Me: Excuse me I need help finding something in this store could you help me?

It doesn't stop there either. This past Saturday night I was going to go to the bar scene and had to meet up with a friend at a bar. I could not find the fucking bar no matter how hard I looked so I see a blonde standing around with black dress and high heels and decide to ask her. What does the bitch do? She decides to roll her eyes and ignores me. I ask her again and she yells "leave me alone!". What the fuck man!

Then I remember about a couple months ago when I was at a clothing store looking for a shirt, no one else around but this blonde that works there and the bitch is texting on her fucking phone. So I decide to go over and ask her about the kinds of shirts they have, she replies saying "just look over the store, they're right there!" and goes back to texting.
Try a bunch of direct openers and tell us how they go.

All of those interactions can easily be misinterpreted by the girl as a weak approach attempt, especially if she gets approached a lot and you were giving off a vibe that says "I'm trying to talk to you because I'm interested in you".

I go direct pretty much every time, I primarily target blondes and other white girls, and it's very rare for me to get a negative reaction. I've also asked for help a couple of times, but I made sure I had a warm and/or confused expression when I asked, and the worst I encountered was a girl who was simply tired and bored.

When you open direct, try to avoid lame gimmicks and lines that sound generic/scripted. Try to be genuine. Compliment on something a girl rarely gets complimented on, such as her walk. If you say something generic like "You look cute today", add depth to it by following up with something like "Yeah...I like how your leather backpack matches your boots" or whatever. Avoid the "are you single?" opener unless you're confident your fundamentals are solid. Absolutely make sure you're in a good mood and clear your head of negative thoughts/memories of blondes. If you do street approaches, make sure you stop the girl and fully engross yourself in the interaction--don't murmur your opener as the two of you walk past each other.

Hopefully you can fix whatever the issue is and realize that blondes are some of the most extroverted and warmest girls around.

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Totally agree with FSC.

The approaches were dead obvious but you were not direct in any way and I can only assume your body language may have been weak too.
This isn't to put you down, it's to give you help what to work on... this was your approach, not the girl.

So you approach a smoking hot blonde at night to ask for directions. Is she stupid? She's not buying it. You could have asked anyone, but you asked her. It's night-time and she's dressed to the nines... does she buy that you are asking for directions? Not for a second. Be a man, direct, be strong.
She knows what you want. If you meekly ask for directions, what do you expect to happen? Maybe she was nicer and just said "Oh, its over there...", what was the strategy? That shed jump your bones after?

Same with the girls in the clothes store. Why was she bitchy? Because it was a dumb question. The shirts WERE right there, why do you need to ask? She sees right through it, so if you want to hit on her, then hit on her.

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human

Lovely fsc, totally agree with fsc and Estate, I have done a bunch of openers in all different styles and they get old pretty quickly, you soon start to have the feeling it's getting a little old and you need to mix it up a bit, so imagine how she feels.. refer recent Amadeus FR about how many guys were trying to get with this Italian chick... if all else fails try "I couldn't help noticing your ..., you look fabulous' has elements of something everyone would notice and something individual... suggestions welcome :)
cheers, Ray

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

Estate, you already proved that you don't know much about the Greek Life thing back on the other thread so lets not even get into all that. What I do want to say is that the thought of American women in general being more stuck up and entitled is true when you are speaking about bottle blondes.

Now lets revisit his interactions with the blonde at the clothing store, maybe he was looking for a particular kind of shirt that he couldn't find?
I'll agree with you on asking the blonde about directions at night though, bad move there.
The blonde at the publix? No way you can blame it on him, the girl obviously had issues.

Not too sure about the culture in Boston but I am saying this as an American who has lived in the midwest, has family in the south he often visits, and has stayed in California (though not lived) out there before. Blondes are the most liked as you said and after having been around a few, the word ice queens describes them perfectly. A lot of them are very image conscious so yes they're picky about looks and status more so than other kinds of women out there. As I said in my other post, they get their choice of the highest quality men out there from pro athletes to famous guys.

If you want blondes so bad, you're much better off in Europe where they aren't nearly as pedestalized as they are in American culture. here a 6 can dye her hair blonde and most guys see her as an 8. I say this having dated and been with a few blondes. You want one? Improve your looks, dress your best, and be as confident and alpha male like as possible because these women are unforgiving and the toughest to get for most guys out there regardless of what race they are.

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Proactivity said:
Estate, you already proved that you don't know much about the Greek Life thing back on the other thread so lets not even get into all that. What I do want to say is that the thought of American women in general being more stuck up and entitled is true when you are speaking about bottle blondes.

Now lets revisit his interactions with the blonde at the clothing store, maybe he was looking for a particular kind of shirt that he couldn't find?
I'll agree with you on asking the blonde about directions at night though, bad move there.
The blonde at the publix? No way you can blame it on him, the girl obviously had issues.

Not too sure about the culture in Boston but I am saying this as an American who has lived in the midwest, has family in the south he often visits, and has stayed in California (though not lived) out there before. Blondes are the most liked as you said and after having been around a few, the word ice queens describes them perfectly. A lot of them are very image conscious so yes they're picky about looks and status more so than other kinds of women out there. As I said in my other post, they get their choice of the highest quality men out there from pro athletes to famous guys.

If you want blondes so bad, you're much better off in Europe where they aren't nearly as pedestalized as they are in American culture. here a 6 can dye her hair blonde and most guys see her as an 8. I say this having dated and been with a few blondes. You want one? Improve your looks, dress your best, and be as confident and alpha male like as possible because these women are unforgiving and the toughest to get for most guys out there regardless of what race they are.

Edit: Deleting my reply. Not worth the effort of trying to win the point in this one.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Anyone in here having success with the hot blonde types mind sharing some tips?

I feel like they have much higher bitch shields up than other kinds of women.

Like there is a Starbucks I love to go to and there are two girls that work there, one a cute brunette and the other is a cute blonde, the cute brunette is so much more receptive to me.

Not just that situation but after running both day and night game, I notice that I am much much more likely to get rejected or shunned by a blonde as opposed to a brunette or redhead. At times, I have even gotten stink eyes from blondes who saw me and were standing next to me in line but these tend to be older rather than the younger ones. I just get this feeling that while most other women I approach are at least somewhat interested or trying to get close to me, blondes are all trying their best to get away from me.

I just get this feeling that blondes think all guys are out to fuck them in public and have higher bitch shields up but I don't know what gives or if it is just me. Like I get the feeling a lot of them are paranoid about guys talking to them!

Has anyone in here actually had success with blondes?

Now there are other factors to this as well:

1. I am in a heavily red state where there are a lot of rednecks and backwards people
2. I am an arab

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: Anyone in here having success with the hot blonde types mind sharing some ti

What is the difference between blonds and girls with different hair colors?

Dude, you are obviously fixated on blonds, you place them on a pedestal much higher than any other girls. I remember, not so long ago you posted very similar question regarding blonds, you got bunch of different answers but you still don't get it.

When you see couple of girls together and one of them is blond, I'm pretty sure that you stare at the blond while ignoring the others. The blonds obviously don't like your attention (whatever it is that you are doing), the extra attention makes them nervous, some may even freak out. Because of that, these blonds think that YOU are out to fuck them in public. So they put up higher bitch shield - which makes YOU paranoid, not them. Said differently, they simply DON'T LIKE the attention you are giving them.

Remove them from the pedestal. Hair color is just hair color, many girls color their hairs, they can go from blond to brunet, and vice versa. They have tens of different colors in stores that they can put on. That doesn't make them different persons though, what is different is YOUR perception of them...

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Re: Anyone in here having success with the hot blonde types mind sharing some ti

Korean American guy here and I have had similar experiences, it isn't that having natural blonde hair makes girls that way but the fact that girls who dye their hair blonde are that way to start out with.

What I have learned over time is that a lot of these "blondes" (most are actually bottle blondes) that are out are generally going for a superficial lifestyle and immediate gratification. Check any sorority pledge class picture and it will be loaded with the blonde bimbo types. In my college days I witnessed that the guys these girls went for were:

1. The douchey frat bro types.
2. Athletes (white preferred over black but some went for black athletes too).
3. The rugged bouncer types who had the alpha male douchebag demeanor to them.

One thing these guys had in common = they were douchebags.

I would guess emulating or trying to make yourself into that guy will likely win you a lot of attention from the blonde bimbo types but these women are generally bitches. The bottle blonde bimbo types that you see in porn are generally shallow, racist (they think lowly of foreign races), and stuck up. That said, I have known guys who were middle eastern, indian, and asian and were able to get these kinds of women. All of them had that douchebag vibe to them, they were arrogant, full of themselves, and the obnoxious meathead types.

You probably come off as educated and classy, the hot blonde types generally hate those kinds of guys, they love the Tito Ortiz douchebag types. Just being that way has helped me do somewhat better with this demographic. Someone like Tucker Max or Good Looking Loser would probably be able to get a lot of these kinds of girls.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Read up and digest Hector's new post. "The genuine man part 1: the arrogant man."

Those types eat up this attitude and will give you tons of shit for it. And that's good.
They love it when you aren't phased and remain your cocky douche-bag self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>