The Ladykiller Chronicles

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
4 sets yday.

Got opened by this cute girl who complimented my style. Continued the conversation, locked us in somewhere, and escalated the vibe via verbals. Only went to sex talk lite, but talked set non-judgemental frames and sex positive frames. Somewhere in the middle she got up and said she needed to find her friends-occurred in the middle of a pause between conversation moments. My guess is FSC, but my other thought is that the topic got inflated, and I also should have moved her again at this point.

Opened a girl near the bathroom, she brought me upstairs to talk with her friends, but they were all immediately leaving the club.

Had a girl I opened tell me she was there for her sister's bachelorette party. I tried to lock in but the girl said she had promised her sister she wouldn't be horny during the night. Also said she'd failed because she got fingered by a girl in the bathroom. i fucked up because I bought into her frame, instead of acting aloof to her sexual intent and then setting the sexual frame myself. I instead tried to offer sympathy on how it feels to be told to guard sexuality. Acting aloof, changing the subject, getting the lock in, and then escalating via sex talk was the better move. This girl will be on my mind for a long time-I really want to fuck a freak like her soon.

Opened a girl who was taking a video. Very clearly new to the club, if not the city. Her accent proves this. Do my usual stack, and she buys into every frame. However she's there with one guy friend, who is very clearly (by my guesses) into the girl. He refuses to talk to me, and just continuously moves around the bar by himself, to the point the girl thinks he's being weird too. I try to talk the girl into coming with me to a different venue. She initially agrees, but at some point feels bad for her friend so stays with him and goes home. Grabbed the number but blegh.

I really fucking wanted #3. The effect of sexual prizing when used against men I suppose.

TODO: Re-read frame control articles. Go out and get more interactions with girls.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Lot of approaches yesterday.

Started off the evening with a party for a friend. Did dinner then went to a rooftop bar. I opened a set of cute mexican girls in line, and then reopened on the roof. Then I merged their group into my group, building up my own social proof in both. Did this a couple of times, and was very easy to see how attracted girls were becoming.

Last two sets of the night I went out on my own after the party group split. I talked to some girls in line, and invited them to join me in my spot in line. One girl was very warm to me off the bat, another one was more attractive, but way too aloof, and the last one I stayed very friendly with. Moved them around a bit, and then left, and then had them sit next to me. One friend left along the way, leaving two girls. When we sat down my target sat next to me and her friend sat across from us. Because of the noise this effectively left us alone. Given the friend was still there, I kept her in the conversation, but slightly less. I set some good sexual frames, but when the friend left, my girl wanted to leave too. Also, the friend was down with my girl staying with me, and I tried hard to convince the girl to stay, but she wasn't down. She said it was too late and that she needed to go home.

Last girl was my favorite of the night. Beautiful 21 year old with very warm and friendly features. She was staring through a window, so I just opened as follows:
Me: Has anyone ever told you that you have a very reflective vibe?
Her (with a relatively downcast/uninterested tone): No
Me: You just standing here, staring at your reflection and being deep in your thoughts
Her: Actually I was looking out at all the city
Me: Haha, I had completely forgotten how windows work, guess I'm just narcissistic to the point of only thinking of reflective surfaces as only mirrors
Worth noting at this point she still has not turned to face me or given me her full attention. So I don't turn to face her either. I actually face the same direction looking through the window and then turn the other way as if I'm about to exit the conversation.

From here I ask her how her night is going, and she tells me not very well. She had just gone through a break up a week ago. Worth noting at this point that she starts to face me and I give my attention to her. I also try to be very warm, and reframe the relationship as a good thing even if it ended. Then I ask how it ended and she tells me he did some shitty things. I don't try to sugarcoat it, and tell her that it does suck and how it sours a lot of the memories, but then I reframe that it also opens her up to new experiences, which can be rewarding and exciting in new ways (pace and leading). I lock in by moving and leaning against the table she's at. All of her friends apparently have left, which is weird. We talk for a bit more, and then I move and isolate us more by taking us to sit on some couches. She's become extremely warm to me and the signs of attraction are all there. I don't have a chance to set many sexual frames, but I think my underlying frame is sexual. I try to pull to a nearby bar, but she's not down because it's too late. She grabs my number, and we go down. I hang with her while she calls an uber. She gets super close to me, as if she wants a kiss, but unless she pushes hard like in my last LR, I'll avoid that, especially to avoid rewarding her not coming with me. But some guy comes up to her and is super creepy. I use Chase's technique to get rid of him in an extremely dominant way. She leaves and as she does, she hugs me and gives me a kiss on my cheek. As expected she didn't text me.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
I expect part of the resistance I'm facing is from forgetting to seed the pull. Need to keep that in mind.

As part of an exercise Bacchus told me to do, I'm also writing down some objections I've gotten over the last few days, and what response I should make to them.

Her: I promised I wouldn't do anything sexual today
Me: You got to practice some self control then babe. Come grab a seat real quick, we'll be right over there super close to your friends, it's just more comfortable than standing.

Her: It's too late, take my number instead
Me: Yeah, I totally get that. Once it reaches that point where a little part is telling you it's time to crash and sleep, even when you're having a really amazing time. But I'm sure you've had moments in life where you thought the night was basically over, and then you stayed out a little bit longer, and had experiences that were so spontaneous and enthralling that you're super happy you stayed out, and kept exploring in these moments, you know?

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human

Expectations are a strange thing. A few months ago, getting 3-4 solid sets a night would have seemed like a dream. Now, I'm annoyed if I do that and don't pull.

Important to remember this when I feel like my progress is stalling, or that I'm not growing as fast as I think I am.

Did approaches on Saturday and only real set to talk about was one girl who was out with a bunch of guys. The guys were being her wingman and introduced her to me. It was a warm approach in that way. Was very easy to move her, and set some frames.

Interesting bits-she tells me she had her first one night stand ever some time late last year. I should have spent more time on this, or complimented her I think, something like "good for you" or try to elicit her feelings about it, and try to focus on the passionate and exciting aspects of it. Instead I just breezed by.

Second thing, she went to go talk quickly to a friend, and asked me to wait. I should have been a bit more of a challenge here, maybe by asking her to get me a drink, or putting some kind of pressure on her to come back quickly. Regardless, she did come back quickly.

It's clear to me that I'm in a low social momentum state-clearly given my difficulty getting out of my head and actively using what a girl is talking to me about to use in conversation. And additionally my frame control (and even identifying what frames are being set in the moment) needs work.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I wouldn't be too hard on myself bro. It's clear you've come leaps and bounds forward since earlier times, snagging some seriously sexy snatch in the process.

(Notice how your expectations are now different haha). I think you'll get less antsy when you start getting a rotation and still going out for strange. Will give you stability.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Was out for a few weeks with some serial illnesses. But I'm back.

Went out Thursday night, had only one real approach. Hooked well and grabbed the number, but no response. Did have some calibration. When isolating I noticed the girl seem uncomfortable about leaving the friend, so I told her to bring the friend (since the friend was also talking to a different guy).

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yesterday night did a few approaches. Ended up opening a girl on the street, and through a quick rapport and eliciting of her desire to not go home, and a very easy "I'm grabbing a quick drink, come join me", got her to come with me to a bar. It was always going to be bad logistics because she had work at 8:30AM, and it was already close to midnight. But I built up the emotional stimulation, with good sexual frames. Didn't go very explicitly arousal based though. Girl asked me to kiss her, so this time I slowed down while doing it, teasing it out, before giving a quick, but sensual kiss. Suggested a quick drink at mine, but getting to my apartment took until 2AM, even with the uber. Logistically just was not good enough to keep her out given the early rise she had, but some light making out, and a very high ratio of success makes me feel quite encouraged. Also remained fairly calibrated in how I escalated, though I think I still do need to push my own boundaries of comfort with sex talk as I think she was open to more explicit material (8 orgasms, sexual frustration).

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Nothing particularly special yday. Went out with some friends from home, and realized I don't want to do that anymore. Maybe we've outgrown each other, but every moment felt asinine and boring.

I don't think I'll be going out with non-PU friends for a while. My time is too valuable to lose a Saturday night for something that isn't adding some other value to me.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Going to stop doing so much dance floor game. It has a purpose, but it increase the chances of state crashing + losing the girl. Additionally need to be better about getting to talk to a girl's friends so that they don't cockblock.

Today grabbed a number at whole foods. She mentioned she'd never been hit on at a grocery store. I should have replied with:
Me: Hitting on <said with smirk>? I'm not as easy as that, I still barely know you...
Could potentially add:
Me: I'm not as easy as that... You're very cute, but beauty is common, and I barely know you
The issue is her statement frames me as chasing. Need to make sure I keep the frame of her chasing me. Part of this is from the approach itself. I was looking at her before she looked at me. These small things all add to the overall frame, and frame control is definitely still a weak area.

(the above gambit is from teevs). And thankfully we're working to improve that.

Yesterday I approached a girl, main issue there was I need to make sure I eject out before the girl when it's a number grab. It frames me as the chasee, as opposed to the chaser. Small things that build up to screw up the macro frame.

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
Going to stop doing so much dance floor game. It has a purpose, but it increase the chances of state crashing + losing the girl. Additionally need to be better about getting to talk to a girl's friends so that they don't cockblock.

Today grabbed a number at whole foods. She mentioned she'd never been hit on at a grocery store. I should have replied with:

Could potentially add:

The issue is her statement frames me as chasing. Need to make sure I keep the frame of her chasing me. Part of this is from the approach itself. I was looking at her before she looked at me. These small things all add to the overall frame, and frame control is definitely still a weak area.

(the above gambit is from teevs). And thankfully we're working to improve that.

Yesterday I approached a girl, main issue there was I need to make sure I eject out before the girl when it's a number grab. It frames me as the chasee, as opposed to the chaser. Small things that build up to screw up the macro frame.

Had to response. dancing is fucking horrible, my hard rule is you take girls out the dance floor instead of taking them inside. Never go inside of the center, where you become a furniture for the DJ/artist, losing the attention of your girl.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Had to response. dancing is fucking horrible, my hard rule is you take girls out the dance floor instead of taking them inside. Never go inside of the center, where you become a furniture for the DJ/artist, losing the attention of your girl.
Yeah, tbf I enjoy dancing with a girl, and generally, I'm better at dancing than the girl. But the state crashes are not good. Even last night, I technically only danced for a few minutes and frequently stepped back out to sit down and talk. I did use it as an opportunity to reset our body positioning. I was sitting and she was leaning into me, which put me in the position of being chased.

In this case I do think the main issue was the friends thing.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Momentum feels back. Due to additional work and class pressure, I really only have weekends to go out. I've started including Thursday nights to the schedule as warm up days. Friday/Saturdays I'm hooking hotter girls. Issues are mainly calibration and resistance related. Frustrating, but progress is undeniable. It's only a matter of time.

Thread 'So angry-losing girl in last 5%'
https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/so-angry-losing-girl-in-last-5.26298/

Last edited:

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Will write up a FR at some point.

Current issues are mainly in frame control, persistence, and dealing with resistance.

Mood: Frustration mixed with resolute optimism

Articles To Read:

Thread 'Scum of the Earth'
https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/scum-of-the-earth.26332/

Last edited:

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Doing daygame for the next week. Mostly can only focus on instadates. But some pretty bad AA.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Nothing much from yday. Had one relatively long set but I'm not too happy about it. Street approaching I'm still AA'ing but the seated ones are coming back from the rust.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Lot of updates from last few days. Been going out with some amazing SS guys who have re-energized my love of game and helped me break through a street game issue I've been having for a year. Grabbed a decent number of numbers of the street the last few days.

Main couple of things to note that I need to work on.

1. My vibe currently is too social, not as much sexual. Good for hooking, but I really need to focus on the subtle sexual signals as well as improving my seeing the conquest within the set
2. My texting needs improvement-to that end, I'm going to set up an excel sheet to track a lot of the different metrics and how they all combine to success/failure. The only way to deal with high multivariable equations is to have a whole lot of equations, so texting will be a large experiment. I will likely need to separate out texting via nightgame leads and texting via daygame leads as one class of numbers may skew the results of the other. Will need to be seen if street stops need to be in their own class from seated sets, though I'm inclined to have them be so.
3. I need to relisten to past coaching sessions with teevs. I've got my social momentum back, which means I need to add in a lot of what we had been discussing back into the set
4. I need to be more calibrated-when moving, isolating, number grabbing-I must do so on high points, as opposed to when interaction is ending
5. I'm missing a lot of AIs, so I need to improve my awareness-likely tied to momentum, but meditating and TRE will help
6. Go for the kill. I eject out of sets a lot-I need to critically think on whether I'm doing so for strategic reasons, or because there is ambiguity and I am uncomfortable

>