The Ladykiller Chronicles

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Since you have exotic look foreign in Miami or where you are gaming, use the sexual prizing = you instead of reading a magazine, i can tell you i think i have laid every girl i have ever use the routine with (minus 1 or 2 but no cause of the routine use but other stuff).... Use the "exotic nationality angle" have you ever been with________ in the blank nationality italian, you know what people say about italians we just don't like sex, pause, we like great sex, we just don't do macdonald sex... you know what macdonald sex is? bang banb thank you mom....... In fact most men are so lame that they don't even know women can have 8 different orgams with the right guy? how about you do you know about the 8 orgams? if she says yes, ask her which one day are? (she won't be able to tell you)... if no, then you go into the routine....

when you deliver you did not deliver it the right way somewhere alone the way your delivering it by your micro expressions she saw incongruities... Also don't use the magazine cause with the magazine is not SELF EXPERIENCE, i like to personalize like the women i have had experience those 8 orgasms.... If you get a chance look at my demo and how i deliver:

Appreciate the advice as always man! Feels a bit forward for me right now-I think I want to start with proxies so I can practice using the gambits, and then consider moving more into this.

Went out last night. Unfortunately not much really to say. Opened a couple sets, but mainly the big thing was that I screwed up the order of my venues. It turns out the venue that I usually go to after my warm up will nowadays have a 1+ hour long line to get in. This DISSOLVES all the momentum I've built. I think I'm going to change my plans going forward to go to this second venue at the start and focus on shotgun opening and reopening (similar to the strategy behind mass approaching and body rocking) in order to quickly build up state. The other venue is close to my airbnb, and I can always come back and go there, though it's almost never popping and has a terrible ratio of men to women.

Stationary sets are doing well, though today I was just too tired to open anything. Previous two stationary sets are still very warm on me, and I should have a date with one of them on Thursday. I've also decided to not focus on streetgame while I'm in this city, and will instead solely focus on beach game, and potential coffee shop game near my airbnb. I would rather get laid than practice street game. Additionally, this place is not as good for street game, but is fantastic for stationary sets, so why wouldn't I focus on getting more meaningful sets, and more meaningful conversaions?

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Went out to the beach, but not too many sets.

Seems everyone is a spring breaker-I ended up taking 3 of the next Fridays off of work, so that I can get 3 more nightgame opportunities.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Sometimes I hate seduction...

But other times it gives you to stupidest, funniest story for your life in a long time.

Had a date with a girl where the girl brought her brother with her to the date. That's it, that's the FR.

Honestly I am grateful for learning PU just so I can say the above sentence and know that I can laugh my heart out at the absurdity of the situation.

Good night everyone.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
So last few days have been strange. I've also been feeling increasingly burnt out. I only have 20 days left down here, so I'm planning to take today to recharge, and do nothing seduction related. I need a small break to recover, and prepare for the final stretch.

Goal is to go out on weekday nights too. I've taken the next three fridays as vacation days. Time for major bootcamp vibes. Hopefully the area around my airbnb is the place to be during the week, then I can go to my usual spots on weekends (or try out looking for a better venue, though at this point, the exploration vs exploitation ratio is not in exploration's favor).

Friday night I went out and opened a girl on the street after it was clear all the bars in the area were packed with terrible ratios of men to women, and also not very many women, period.

Disclaimer: she turned out to be a sugar baby/prostitute, which is weird given she was only 21.

Regardless of the above, I actually think I ran my game pretty well, using sex talk (8 orgasms, sexual frustration, sexual purity, submission) and eventually brought her home. I was also leading and dominant throughout. I also got to practice some persistence given she didn't ask me for money until the morning.

This week I have a date with a girl I'm really excited about, so I'm hoping that goes well.

Only other update is that I've signed up for coaching with Alek-and am quite thrilled to start.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So last few days have been strange. I've also been feeling increasingly burnt out. I only have 20 days left down here, so I'm planning to take today to recharge, and do nothing seduction related. I need a small break to recover, and prepare for the final stretch.

Goal is to go out on weekday nights too. I've taken the next three fridays as vacation days. Time for major bootcamp vibes. Hopefully the area around my airbnb is the place to be during the week, then I can go to my usual spots on weekends (or try out looking for a better venue, though at this point, the exploration vs exploitation ratio is not in exploration's favor).

Friday night I went out and opened a girl on the street after it was clear all the bars in the area were packed with terrible ratios of men to women, and also not very many women, period.

Disclaimer: she turned out to be a sugar baby/prostitute, which is weird given she was only 21.

Regardless of the above, I actually think I ran my game pretty well, using sex talk (8 orgasms, sexual frustration, sexual purity, submission) and eventually brought her home. I was also leading and dominant throughout. I also got to practice some persistence given she didn't ask me for money until the morning.

This week I have a date with a girl I'm really excited about, so I'm hoping that goes well.

Only other update is that I've signed up for coaching with Alek-and am quite thrilled to start.

This week should be really good, you will have spring break and st patrick day on thursday..... I would be strategic in the scheduling maybe save them for friday, monday, tuesday and wenesday..... Thursday super easy to get laid... and the rest of the week should be good too (except maybe friday cause st patrick thursday)....

P.s. Yeah i have been talking about the ratios and consistency problem in night game, so now you see what i am talking about...

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
This week should be really good, you will have spring break and st patrick day on thursday..... I would be strategic in the scheduling maybe save them for friday, monday, tuesday and wenesday..... Thursday super easy to get laid... and the rest of the week should be good too (except maybe friday cause st patrick thursday)....

P.s. Yeah i have been talking about the ratios and consistency problem in night game, so now you see what i am talking about...

Indeed. The tough call is whether to stay on the beach, or go to downtown (worse logistics for me). Will have to make a decision ultimately.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Indeed. The tough call is whether to stay on the beach, or go to downtown (worse logistics for me). Will have to make a decision ultimately.

i have not been in south beach for a while but try to look for "irish pubs" or big patios type clubs with "st patrick days events"

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Went out last night early to get used to passing time at a venue until peak hours start. I was never truly able to build social momentum however-though this meant that given I was low social momentum, I couldn't butterfly. This meant I had to change strategy. I needed to focus on finding an easy set to open, and use that to piggy back onto better options. Unfortunately, I wasn't really able to do that either. But I was able to complete the goal I had set, so there's that at least.

Girl #1

I'm chilling by the bar, and a girl appears next to me. Given it's St. Patrick's Day, and she's not wearing any green, the opener is easy. I attempt a semi-direct opener with push-pull.

Me: While I like this whole thing <gesturing to outfit>, I have to ask-where's the Green?

She laughs (as do most of the girls who I open with this opener. The girl tells me it's her last night in town, and that she's with some friends (though I don't see any anywhere nearby). She tells me that she'd like to just let go of the responsibility and keep staying out, which I do attempt to get her to do, but my conversational skills are not on point enough to convince her. She rubs my back and says it was nice to meet me then bounces.

Girl Group:

I do the same opener on another girl in a pink dress. I take a guess at where she's from, which causes her to pull her friends into the conversation because they jokingly hate the guess I made. I talk with them, and have all their attention on me, while I am doing a decent job at answering their questions to me. The issue here again is conversation. I don't ever really break the superficial level of questioning, and so the conversation eventually becomes boring, and the girls leave.

Girl #3

I see this girl at the bar, and go ask for a drink of water. I turn over and ask the girl how her night is going. She say horrible, her boyfriend (she corrects herself to say "ex boyfriend now") was doing something, but I couldn't hear what she said. With less social issues, I might have been able to reframe things and make this a potentially easy set. But alas, I am unable to. My words are more floundering and when I suggest something, she gives a slight smile, and says she's going to go back, but if something is happening (I couldn't hear again), then she'll come back and find me.

Girl #4

There's a really tall girl, wearing all black. She's from South America. I open with the St Pattys Day opener. She kind of hooks, but it feels very friendly. Again, the conversation doesn't get below the superficial, and this dooms the conversation to boring nice guy territory. Her friends eventually pull her back into them, due to what appears to be something related to one of their significant others. I don't know, they were talking in Spanish.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Went out last night early to get used to passing time at a venue until peak hours start. I was never truly able to build social momentum however-though this meant that given I was low social momentum, I couldn't butterfly. This meant I had to change strategy. I needed to focus on finding an easy set to open, and use that to piggy back onto better options. Unfortunately, I wasn't really able to do that either. But I was able to complete the goal I had set, so there's that at least.

Girl #1

I'm chilling by the bar, and a girl appears next to me. Given it's St. Patrick's Day, and she's not wearing any green, the opener is easy. I attempt a semi-direct opener with push-pull.

She laughs (as do most of the girls who I open with this opener. The girl tells me it's her last night in town, and that she's with some friends (though I don't see any anywhere nearby). She tells me that she'd like to just let go of the responsibility and keep staying out, which I do attempt to get her to do, but my conversational skills are not on point enough to convince her. She rubs my back and says it was nice to meet me then bounces.

Girl Group:

I do the same opener on another girl in a pink dress. I take a guess at where she's from, which causes her to pull her friends into the conversation because they jokingly hate the guess I made. I talk with them, and have all their attention on me, while I am doing a decent job at answering their questions to me. The issue here again is conversation. I don't ever really break the superficial level of questioning, and so the conversation eventually becomes boring, and the girls leave.

Girl #3

I see this girl at the bar, and go ask for a drink of water. I turn over and ask the girl how her night is going. She say horrible, her boyfriend (she corrects herself to say "ex boyfriend now") was doing something, but I couldn't hear what she said. With less social issues, I might have been able to reframe things and make this a potentially easy set. But alas, I am unable to. My words are more floundering and when I suggest something, she gives a slight smile, and says she's going to go back, but if something is happening (I couldn't hear again), then she'll come back and find me.

Girl #4

There's a really tall girl, wearing all black. She's from South America. I open with the St Pattys Day opener. She kind of hooks, but it feels very friendly. Again, the conversation doesn't get below the superficial, and this dooms the conversation to boring nice guy territory. Her friends eventually pull her back into them, due to what appears to be something related to one of their significant others. I don't know, they were talking in Spanish.

great idea for a st patrick day opener.... Can't believe i never thought about this... unfortunately this year, again i have not idea why, it was not as good as previous years. Women came out but no the volume and quality of previous years...

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
As the afterglow fades, I start to feel the familiar drop. Now my mood is dour and sad again, a common roller coaster we go through until we begin to reach consistency-but frustrating nonetheless.

Went out last night dressed in my best. Peacocking blazer with all black everything else. I need to add in a silver necklace to complete the look, if anyone has good recommendations for places to buy necklaces from, would love to hear.

Context: the venue was having a full moon party and online claimed there would be performers and fortune tellers.

I'm walking to get a drink from the bar and spot a two-set. I decide to open with my chosen opener of the night:

Me: Do you know where the fortune tellers are?

The girl doesn't know anything about fortune tellers, but her friend says she is a fortune teller and asks for my palm. She looks at it and says I'm going to meet the love of my life in two days. I'm not able to hook, so before I get officially rejected, I bounce. I see them a few times across the night, but never reopen.

I enter the venue, go use the restroom, and as I walk out I see a girl standing by her lonesome near the entrance. I go up and body rock open, with the opener. She does not know about any fortune tellers. I tell her how I came to the venue tonight because they were advertising fortune tellers, and I was very excited about it. I do manage to move her a few steps away by saying it's too loud, but while isolating, I think I started talking faster and displaying less control. I need to remain calm and maintain the slow cadence of speech even (especially) during transitions and moments like that. Her friends eventually show up, and I don't see myself getting invited to join them on anything, so I leave and tell them I'll catch them later to avoid the official rejection.

I spot a girl in a red two piece dress. From the corner of my eyes I spy her looking in my direction a couple of times. She also is glancing around the venue much more than her friends. This seems both like an AI, and like the girl is looking to meet someone. I quickly order my drink, then I walk past her and deliver my opener. She's not immediately biting, but the above signs I noticed indicate to me that I shouldn't body rock and leave. I eventually do hook, I believe I did some good emotional stimulation that causes this. She fully faces me, and her back is now to her friends. I kind of screw up-I realize that the way I'm introducing the good sex gambit is not the best. I'm too descriptive when I talk about how most men only think about sex. I usually introduce it by talking about how guys in the men's bathroom are all looking to "tap that" or "dump their load", but I think it would be simpler to just shrug and be like, "Yeah, it's kind of pathetic how much guys think about just sex". I think that's both more smooth, and would lead to less resistance.

I change subjects after that mishap, and as I'm talking to the girl, some random dude comes up to me and compliments my blazer. I try to say thanks to him, and then he keeps trying to compliment my blazer. I engage him for too long, and the girl turns her back to me to start talking to some new guy her friends are talking to. I need to be more of a dick to other guys, especially when they interrupt me.

I see some other PUAs in the venue, and talk to them a bit in between sets. One of them pushes me into a set with a decently cute girl while his buddy is focusing on the girl's friend. I don't really mind, as she's cute enough for me. She is extremely warm to me off the bat, and there's some playful teasing mixed with some quick deep diving. I move the four of us to a table and start talking more intimately with my target. I use the purity gambit and go through 4 of the 8 orgasms routine. Along the way I also qualify the girl on sexual openness. It's going well, she's accepted all the frames, and seems interested in the 8 orgasm gambit (the tone I use during this part is informative, as opposed to arousing, because I don't actually want to spike the girl right now-whether I did spike her is a different question). When introducing the 8 orgasm routine, I proxy into it by asking her what her craziest experience at a bar has been. She starts telling a story, where it's very clear that she's talking about how we met. She says she met a boy (I tell her he sounds attractive, and she says very). She asks me the same question, and I play the same game back, but I say the ending is still a mystery (I didn't want to sexualize the ending, because I felt that I'd already set a sexual frame, as well as the fact that I was about to use the 8 orgasms routine made it feel that the direct sexual interest would have caused either ASD or FSC). I need to use the restroom at one point, and I tell her to watch my drink, to which she says she's 100% going to roofie it.

I honestly thought this girl was locked down, but when I get back, I talk to the girl for a bit longer, and then she says she needs to use the bathroom. I tell her I'll return the favor on her drink, and she laughs, then she and her friend go to use the bathroom. Turns out the guy I was with and his girl were not hitting it off. I figure the girls are doing girl talk, and decide it makes sense to wait for a decent bit for them to come back. I also figure that because my girl left her drink behind, she would come back, but they never did.

Another PUA opens a girl as she's walking to the dance floor. This leaves the girl's friend, a real cutie in a floral dress, available. I open her, and start talking. She turns to fully face me, and we talk a little bit. It at times hits the beats of emotional stimulation, but never reaches anything sexual in frame. The PUA leaves, and the girl's friend comes and stands right next to us, just on her phone, but leaving us in set. I continue talking to the girl, but don't break circle. I eventually tell my girl that I need to grab a drink, and that she should come with me. I think this was badly calibrated, because the direction I was facing implied I was walking the other direction of where she had been walking to. The girl says she needs to stay with her friend, but it was nice talking to me. I later see them, not on the dance floor, talking to other guys.

This last one I'm really annoyed by. I'm chilling at the bar, it's close to 2-2:30AM. I see a girl glance at me, more than a few times. I really need to be better about holding eye contact with girls who make eye contact with me, and then also smiling. Right now, I'll either break eye contact, or hold it without smiling (creepy).

This girl comes up to me, and asks if she knows me. I have no recollection of ever meeting this girl, though I must admit something about her seems familiar. I ask her name, and in my memory, I've only met one girl with her name, but I have no idea when, or where. This feels like it has potential, but I get overeager about figuring out how we know each other, and as a result I start talking faster, start talking in a higher pitch, etc. I do try to move the girl, but we end up next to her friends. The girl says they are all about to leave, so I go to grab her number, and I can almost tell it's a fake. The lack of response adds to this as well.

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
[...] and as a result I start talking faster, start talking in a higher pitch, etc. [...]

Whenever this happens again, take a deep breath into your stomach(you can do this exercise, lying down, a hand on stomach and one on chest, and 1st time breath while filling up chest, then 2nd while filling up the stomach. Feel the difference. While exhaling, start talking to see the difference in your voice). It should get you more controlled.

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Went out last night dressed in my best. Peacocking blazer with all black everything else. I need to add in a silver necklace to complete the look, if anyone has good recommendations for places to buy necklaces from, would love to hear.
Necklaces: ASOS to try out styles. They're cheap, and don't look great, but if you find one you like you can get something more upmarket.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Last week out here-may have fallen mildly sick lol... Will have to wait and see, but trying to see HBDenna twice more before I leave.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
From a dream, awakening.

Peace out to this wonderful city, hopefully I'll be back one day.

And now, back to real life, altered by a 2 month momentum boost.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Friday Night
Only one real approach to note. Was a raging liberal mexican girl who I locked in quickly after opening. Moved her again on a later high point as I slowly ramped up sex-talk lite gambits. She was eating it up, was relatively touchy with me, and I sexually qualified as well. However, the entire bar was a college event, so it was almost like a large extended social circle where everyone knew each other. I'm not sure where I miscalibrated, but at some point she said she had to use the bathroom, but then I saw her never go there.

Other notes are that she kind of asked me out of the blue where I lived. I know I should have taken that as a sign to do something. Next time it happens, I should propose leaving the venue and going somewhere else.

Saturday Night (FR)
A much more fun night for myself. Was able to open better and more warmly. Closer to high social momentum, but not quite social god mode yet. I opened this two set. They had been talking behind me while I was waiting to grab a glass of water. They apparently knew the bartender, so I told them to go in front of me, and also get me a glass of water (compliance?). They did so, but didn't really bite so much, so I dipped after.

I bounced around to a couple of venues before coming back to the one, and as I'm walking towards the bar, the cuter girl of the two set re-engages me. She's extremely warm to me, and tells me she thinks I'm super attractive. I feel the vibe be on, and I deep dive/emo stimulate/sex talk lite while talking. I lock in pretty quickly, moving a few feet to rest against a pillar. After a while I grab her hand and take her to the bar so I can get a drink. I move her to a spot outside and she continues to comply the entire time. Her friend is bouncing around guys, but I talk to her and she seems warm to me, so I feel the social frame is good. However, the friend ends up being a wild card for personal reasons, and the two girls decide to bounce. I go with them, assuming the invite, but they aren't actually able to get me into the venue they are going to, so I'm forced to go home. I think I should have pushed her to leave her friend once they reached the second bar. She was meeting an ex so would probably be safe. After that could have suggested we keep hanging out and grab a drink somewhere else. The girl technically re-opened me twice, which I took as a very good sign, given she didn't need to the second time. Hopefully the number works out, but who knows with night game. Either way, I feel my life is building up for a fun summer ahead.

Last edited:

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
1 approach + 1 number at the park. Girl visiting from different country. I messed up not qualifying her, which could cost me since she may not come out for drinks as a result.

Also have a decently attractive girl from one of my dating apps, seems like a good lead.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Pulled on Friday night. Saturday night went out with a wing, but ended up spending more time catching up than approaching, which is okay, but next time should go out earlier to catch up and then go out and focus on game. Will post LR at some point during the week, just super busy with life as well.

Last edited:
>