The problem with dating apps (and how to solve it)

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
what stories do u post?
Casual stuff:
- social, me dancing bachata and salsa with cute women,
- light family moments with my mom or nephews,
- gym pics after training,
Just be carefull to choose content where you are in the best light and pose possible!
IG is a fake content factory, we all know that...so you gotta be able te enhance yourself too.

arman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just be carefull to choose content where you are in the best light and pose possible!
IG is a fake content factory, we all know that...so you gotta be able te enhance yourself too.
I have always been authentic and real, but it seems like the only thing im getting in return for that is girls who are looking for long term relationships where's the sluts and the DTF girls are all over a complete fake instagram profile filled with filters..

What to avoid posting as story and do you think its a good idea to post everyday?

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
By the way, for the record. Since this thread is still going and someone said "if you don't like online dating then you must suck at it." I'm fucking outstanding at online game. You should see some of my old online game LRs. They're too raunchy, I can't even post them here on a public forum. Chase and Vision have read them.

If I can get the girl interested in my pictures, I have an extreme likelihood of meeting her, and if I can get a girl from online to meet up I have a near 100% chance of fucking her. The problem is the dynamic set up which is explained in the video below, and which I was able to take advantage of in certain situations, but not on the current apps with the current algorithms.

A friend just sent me this video. As someone who fucked a different girl from online every day for a while, I still have to concede it makes a point. Maybe precisely because I was that guy for a while, I have to concede the point.

I also have to agree that women who say they want something serious, but show their ass as their first picture, are fucking idiots. It's the equivalent of a man saying he doesn't want gold-diggers, but then his pictures are all lambos and private jets and shit.

Last edited:

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I have always been authentic and real, but it seems like the only thing im getting in return for that is girls who are looking for long term relationships where's the sluts and the DTF girls are all over a complete fake instagram profile filled with filters..
I never add chicks that I've not met somewhere else (irl or online)...adding at random requires a big following and online social proof, something you probably don't have yet.
What to avoid posting as story and do you think its a good idea to post everyday?
Post what you like, you never know what may resonate with a particular chick.
Just select the best photos, especially the ones where your face and body will be present.
BTW, fuck that shit of posting everyday...just upload when you are taking a dump or on a boring work meeting.
Life has bigger priorities.

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
By the way, for the record. Since this thread is still going and someone said "if you don't like online dating then you must suck at it."

That person was me and I still hold my stance

I have done all styles of game and see no issues with online. It’s just different

I'm fucking outstanding at online game. You should see some of my old online game LRs. They're too raunchy, I can't even post them here on a public forum. Chase and Vision have read them.

Post those LRs then. This is a forum where most of us are anonymous and I see no reason why you can’t post raunchy shit

We’re grown men that discuss things like fucking girls fast, fucking girls with BFs, fucking in unconventional places, having threesomes, harems

So I see no reason to hold back on your OLD online stories. It could be educational on what’s possible

If I can get the girl interested in my pictures, I have an extreme likelihood of meeting her

This is exaggerating the truth a bit. I know guys that look like legit models with strong game but can’t get every girl that is interested out

No matter how good you get there will be some attrition in your leads and it’s not always because of your looks or game. It can be due to things outside your control

and if I can get a girl from online to meet up I have a near 100% chance of fucking her.

Yeah that’s definitely possible. Because when you get the girl in front of you thats when the game and seduction really begins

The problem is the dynamic set up which is explained in the video below, and which I was able to take advantage of in certain situations, but not on the current apps with the current algorithms.

Aha… we’re getting to root cause

You don’t have a top profile and you’re frustrated with your current results, hence why you have this attitude towards with online dating

Btw that’s within your control because I know guys that are not models but leverage other attractive qualities in their profiles to get very attractive girls out

They may need to work a bit harder than a natural CHAD but its still possible

A friend just sent me this video. As someone who fucked a different girl from online every day for a while, I still have to concede it makes a point. Maybe precisely because I was that guy for a while, I have to concede the point.

Sure, you fucked a new girl from online everyday but from the way you’re talking it seems like that was YEARS ago

I assume that was probably even more than a decade ago

So the issue is you’re thinking about what worked for you in the past and not adjusting to the current landscape

Online dating has become way more competitive than years ago but who cares?

Why spend all this time whining and complaining when you can adapt to the current climate

And if you’re not willing to make the changes and set expectations accordingly then yes online may not be for you

But also there is a silver lining in all this

Because I have scrolled through other men’s profiles in online dating and I can say that at least 80% of men have below average profiles

- They post pictures of random shit
- Are not in shape
- Have outdated styles
- Take pictures holding a fish
- Have horrible skin
- Don’t take pictures displaying a high value lifestyle
- Use low quality grainy pictures
- Don’t know how to pose for photos
- Have horrible bios that don’t display any attractive traits or make girls curios
- If they have social media it’s not optimized for dating and turns girls off

I’m not even going to go into texting lol

I’ve had some FBs show me the profiles and messages of guys they matched with and it’s hilariously bad

These are all things that are within your control and if you put effort into your presentation you’ll be swimming in so much pussy you won’t have the time to be complaining about how horrible the current landscape is

I also have to agree that women who say they want something serious, but show their ass as their first picture, are fucking idiots. It's the equivalent of a man saying he doesn't want gold-diggers, but then his pictures are all lambos and private jets and shit.

I don’t care what women say they want or how they try to garner attention. IMO that’s a waste of valuable mental real estate

I rather focus on fucking them and picking the best ones out of the bunch to date

Also, there are tons of attractive women online that don’t show their asses and over sexualize themselves

If that’s who you find attractive then why can’t you just focus on them
Every girls you fuck is not going to be GF material. So why not have fun in the meantime with these “low value women” then you can get more serious when a “high value woman” presents herself

Hope you don’t take this the wrong way but all this whining and bitching about how the world isn’t fair needs to stop

There are solutions to problems and we can all choose to stop crying and do what’s necessary to rise to the top on dating food chain

Just my 2c

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Post those LRs then. This is a forum where most of us are anonymous and I see no reason why you can’t post raunchy shit

We’re grown men that discuss things like fucking girls fast, fucking girls with BFs, fucking in unconventional places, having threesomes, harems

So I see no reason to hold back on your OLD online stories. It could be educational on what’s possible

@Karea Ricardus D.

I do agree with this though,

I’m doing pretty well with online game rn and I’d love to read and learn from your LRs. How raunchy they are shouldn’t be a problem.

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@TomInHo I completely understand where you're coming from in that response you made but it just completely comes of the wrong way. I know you didn't mean it as an insult but as a neutral reading, that's how it's come off, as if you're insulting/attacking his character and not what he was saying.

No problem calling someone out who you disagree with but there's plenty of ways to do it respectfully.

-M

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
@TomInHo I completely understand where you're coming from in that response you made but it just completely comes of the wrong way. I know you didn't mean it as an insult but as a neutral reading, that's how it's come off, as if you're insulting/attacking his character and not what he was saying.

No problem calling someone out who you disagree with but there's plenty of ways to do it respectfully.

-M

You right

There’s more constructive ways of giving value. I’ll chill out and go eat a snickers

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
He does this all the time, he goes from thread to thread and shits on everything and condescends to everyone as if all forum members are idiots except for him. I've been meaning to put him on my ignore list for half a year, but kept biting my tongue, it was way overdue.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

-M
Different people have different delivery styles, thominho is pretty knowledgeable and legit, I personally don't have an issue with stronger delivery styles, and he is on a private group with me were we are used to that strong delivery style, I blame it on habit of distortion writing like we do in a private group.... In nextasf also we used to go at it 50 times worst than that, women on the field give you at times shit worst than that... I told thomino privately to drop it and to go ahead and make a constructive online guide, he is working on it....I advice Guys just to calibrate to posters that are not cool with stronger type delivery styles... It has happened a lot to me as well...

Last couple of years we have made progress on the community unity as I mentioned in the last year review...

Let's just let this go and hopefully @TomInHo writes an online guide, he is one of the best in general in social media, online and pretty good at all types of games, he is also a good coach and has clients with success on online so he probably got triggered by the post context, since is not his reality nor his clients.. also thomino is top 1 percent on his fundamentals and lifestyle and worked hard to achieve that..

I used to get triggered with people jumping on my post arguing with my texting structure , sexual humor, none verbal physical, too old etc... so I can relate how upsetting can it be..

We also guys need to remember that a lot of newer Guys to the community, don't know that karea is one of the top guys and a legend... We also want to be more smooth with guys like that so they don't stop posting. .

My point of the above is let's just drop it and move on to other topics I don't want thom or Karea both legit to stop posting or contributing or get discouraged...

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Crazy times when skills is doing a good job of being mr diplomat... Truth is stranger than fiction. Lol

Wanted to chime in, have a lot of respect for both Karea and Tominho who've helped me private in DMs.

This a chance for me to flag some things the community can do better. I say this to be productive and as sad as it sounds because I care as this is the few last credible sources/communities left:

1. Dismissing game styles isn't helpful, a far more productive conversation is I personally don't like x style because of 123 but if you insist this is how it could work and here's pros/cons. Should also give free reign to people who are seeing success in that area to share their contributions.

2. Seducers need to do a better job of sharing *all the information* as to how they see their success. For example your level of fundementals helps in different areas probably online the most. I openly talk about seeking good ratios in NG and other seducers have spoken about seeking less competitive cities. Otherwise newbies think how the hell are they getting these results/make it look easy and they get discouraged

3. We need to put our egos aside (I'm guilty of this too) there's a trend where low ranking guys can give great contributions and get overlooked whereas top guys say unproductive things and get encouraged. All that should matter is results on the field.

Just my 2C we may clash at times but genuinely think most people are here for the right reasons

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I was going to just leave this alone but your post @Skills made me think I need to clarify something after all.
Different people have different delivery styles [...] I personally don't have an issue with stronger delivery styles
I have no problem with strong delivery styles, I word things very strongly myself sometimes. What I have a problem with is "debating in bad faith", talking down to people, and general ego bullshit. I came within an inch of blocking Tom after he made this post.

When someone quotes an entire post, and then goes through it point by point by point and disagrees with EVERYTHING, it's ALL wrong, he loses all credibility instantly. Surely someone debating in good faith would say "I agree with this, disagree with this, kinda 50/50 on this."

Not "wrong, wrong, wrong... lol why you doing this..." and all written in a general tone of mockery. What's his LTR experience? This was my 9th real relationship. Shut the fuck up.

I then saw him do the same thing to many other guys, talking down to people, I almost put him on my ignore list a few times for posts he made in response to other guys, not to me.

Then I did 3 more things to try and prevent an escalation.
  1. I posted another reminder not to descend into ego bullshit here, without naming him specifically
  2. I posted another reminder here, again without mentioning his name to avoid any issues
  3. I responded to his accusation that "me and the 23 guys who liked my post suck at online game" (fuck off), again without naming him.
But again he jumps on it and challenges everything, "why don't you post those LRs then bruh", okay... you want to call me out and imply they're not real, I don't give a shit. There's enough MPUAs read those LRs back in the day.

Online game is fucking easy if you're good looking, or go for 6s, or have an SMP advantage. As Sinn said, "it's one step up from prostitution". If you just past "face control" with your pictures, she's DTF. How do I know, cause I was that guy in certain SMPs myself, 2 lays a day, easy peasy.

Finally, I'm not going to take raunchy LRs that were written for a private forum and before SJW, and cross post them on a public forum in 2024. Not gonna happen. I'm not worried about proving anything or I wouldn't write my journal the way I'm writing it. That should be obvious by now.

=====

I hope that clarifies. Bottom line, as I said on my journal: "debating in bad faith and then starting a stupid argument based on ego bullshit" is the criteria that will land anyone on my ignore list, no matter their rank.

I would put my mentor CJ himself on my ignore list if he talked like that (except he never did or would, cause he has actual social skills).

Thanks for trying to mediate though Skills, I do appreciate. (y)

-Karea.

Last edited:
>