This Girl Is Crazy Or Something?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
NJ,

Well... The deed is done, and it was fantastic ;)

Well done! Glad to hear everything went smoothly.

We didn't even get to sleep until about 430 this morning. We woke up about 1030, went another couple rounds and made breakfast. She just left about 15 minutes ago.

I've love to hear a bit more detail about the night. When and how did you transition her to your "escalation spot"? Was there any LMR? And if there was, how did you eventually get around it?

Thanks again for sharing, NJ. You're on your way to becoming quite the casanova. ;)

- Franco

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thank you, Franco! It's nice to be able to come on here and get the advice necessary to make things like this happen, and ultimately learn from it and make myself better.

I didn't get any LMR from her. Everything felt really natural. We hung out in the kitchen making pizzas, laughing, kissing and making out at times. Took our plates of pizza into the living room, watched a couple stand up comedians on tv. Like I said above, it didn't even feel like I was trying to get sex from her (although I was). We just sat and ate and drank and laughed at the tv, making out occasionally.

At some point she got more into it and started to claw my chest and pull me into her really tight and somewhat forcefully. I had already been up her shirt and feeling her ass, so I went straight for the goods when this happened :) She started the moaning and heavy breathing. Something I have found out that I really love is the way a woman jerks her body uncontrollably when you're pushing her buttons! Anyway, I stood up and took both her hands, pulled her up off the couch and led her into my room. We both knew what was going to happen at that point ;)

NJ

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NarrowJ, you are an inspiration to me.

To turn around a text conversation that looked as if it was going nowhere, and make it into a dream come true... just shows what can be done given dedication, intelligence and passion. I'm beyond impressed.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I thought i need to bump this.

Given recently, there's a commentary of "How do i know if she is interested even if she rejects me". I was thinking that this LR is a perfect example of what i have noted.

If it is specific, she likes you. (Added: Don't force the animal out yet, lolx)

Lesson:
1)If she likes you, there's a specific. (lead to somewhere)
2)We, even the experienced GC members can be caught up in the content of types of women/specific situations per se.
While it helps to navigate the situation, it is always only serve as a cause to tearing that cheeks and making pizzas out of it. :)

"I like spaghetti" - Captain Herbert Sobel

z@c+

>