Trapped By Your Own Mental Frame

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This post is Abit long.
But thought I share something during this global lockdown.

and don't worry if you don't get this. I hope ppl don't. Haha. There's dark/it is what it is, stuff.

Anyway,

A recent post had 2 sentence by Tony D which he noted,

"Don't let the image of who you think people are, cloud your own path. I guarantee, it's all fantasy."

And 2 things came to mind that help me.
- it's high level stuff/liberating stuff (reaffirming for me)
- Teevster argument that I started

This is something directly ties into fundamentals and process. Not dating but life.

I was really wrong for starting out that argument. It was unnecessary. I never bothered to ask to look at it from his frame.

And it triggered me ranting at him, because from where I am seeing, he never took the understanding of frame of that guy who accidentally knock that girl up.

What I did was turn the game back onto him, basically outframe him out of the blue at process level so that he will be aware of what he was doing.

(This goes into more darker stuff and distinction of fundamentals and process and what is accepted as 'acceptable' (fundamentals per se, but not fundamentals.) (And this applies very differently to all humans)

Long story short: Here's here.

Everyone for that matter, operates from his own frame/state.

For me, here's how I operate:

Past state: Not being allowed to project my own ideas/lack of frame.

(In Asia, this is parenting & Asian culture. Retarded)

Current state: I try not to judge people on their own frame

if you notice, the MENTAL gap is super far.
this is also why most Asian girls, all girls are SUPER FUCKING NUTS.

Anyway I'm going too crazy here. But if it helps you, great.

Reactions: YS.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I always catch myself seeing only from my extremely limited perspective.

There are different points of perception... yours, theirs, and the observer.

Try switching perspectives before starting a debate, argument, etc. Ask questions before judging (Everyone gets their turn in a fair trial).

Also, once you turn off your phone/laptop, stop thinking about the things you've written online. Everyone else has, or will in a couple days.

This is why I stopped foruming, facebooking, mostly. I would tear myself apart creating little dramas in my head about fictional people arguing or misinterpreting what I said. What seems like a really angry person in my "script" is actually just someone absent mindedly typing something before going on to watch Joe Rogan or play Call of Duty.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
(still operating from my own narrative here because I writing this below)

The funny thing is I have been so great at this that I have

- help a Muslim understand why I hate Islam (I don't hate Islam)
- troll people really badly (but at the same time, help everyone understand what is going on)

Anyway, I am merging trolling, philosophy/fundamental and process. Getting pretty good at this. Having fun beating people online. It's kinda fun.

Turning many enemies into neutral counterparts.

Try switching perspectives before starting a debate, argument, etc. Ask questions before judging (Everyone gets their turn in a fair trial).

I'm still figuring out better ways to merge that advice while retaining where I am. I can't let that go, Because I know what I'm doing. I was definitely wrong for starting a fight on Girlschase. I forgot the lay of the land. But in real life, I will definitely observe more nuancely. I won't interrupt or bother most people stuff. But I do take notes.

It's that natural human distrust variable that I apply, not because I distrust people. More of I can take a hit but making sure I can hit 3x harder while at the same time, getting the tribe to note.

Which obviously was wrong what I did here. Because it's also online. and I know the place here. I was triggered by that judgement and frame thing. Ties to that mental gap which I'm aware of. It's an old state. Still very strong.

Bloodyhell. Tsk tsk. :/

>