Fashion  Trendy styles

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sounds like I’ve already been dressing like the other guys then. If I’m going out my go to look is black t shirt, skinny lack jeans and black Chelsea boots. I often put on a silver bracelet and have had a lot of good success with this style. I’m never quite sure what’s a good look for day game as my nighttime look is bit intense for meeting strangers on the street, but that being said I had my first street pull wearing all black clothes and she said she was really into it, so there you go.

day game styles minute 1:03 minute 1:10

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Rain

or

I found some air force one lows that you mentioned, in all white. If they wear out, and I can't find them again[these ones , seem super popular, I asked a few different shop assistants, very popular, in womens too], would the same shoe but with black "air" writing, and black nike writing, that sort of thing , eg LV8 and another airforce one as seen here two below

J1379100_a1
J0952100_a2

1. With doubling up on both a versatile shoe and some "status", would the two above still be status or it needs to be all white for the status?
2. For versatility in general, does it need to be all white, or some black[or any other colour for that matter] writing/logo/stripe or whatever is ok?
I do recall Darius[GC fashion writer] had lots of stuff on his twitter 2015/2016, he would quote good fashion images and alot of them had plain white sneakers or sometimes white sneakers with a tiny bit of colour in them here and there but basically white, so I'm thinking for versatility it doesn't need to be 100% all white?
3. You don't recommend that hoodie, it still served you well though? Is it the colour you don't recoomend it or its uncomfortable?
4. For black sweatpants/white sneakers, don't mix with blue/black denim jacket or black leather jacket? Make it a hoodie and/or a jumper/sweater only?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Rain

The Air Force 1s all-white would just be my top choice for its versatility, quality and
status. If you can get your hands on them (I'm looking at the finishline link I shared, and I see all sizes are available) then that's the one I'd buy. I dont really like the black on the shoes you presented. But if you want some color on your whites, then I'd suggest you pick up a pair of Adidas Stan Smith's or Nike Killshots (both have the same three attractive qualities as the Air Force 1s).

As for my hoodie, yeah I dont like the color much. It's very warm, and I get the status from it being Nike techwear, but theres just so many better options available. It's just not like "everyone buy THIS hoodie" status you know what I mean?

As for your last question: nope that combination is versatile as fuck so you can pair it with any top you like :) hope that helps.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I found some air force one lows that you mentioned, in all white. If they wear out, and I can't find them again[these ones , seem super popular, I asked a few different shop assistants, very popular, in womens too], would the same shoe but with black "air" writing, and black nike writing, that sort of thing , eg LV8 and another airforce one as seen here two below

J1379100_a1
J0952100_a2

1. With doubling up on both a versatile shoe and some "status", would the two above still be status or it needs to be all white for the status?
2. For versatility in general, does it need to be all white, or some black[or any other colour for that matter] writing/logo/stripe or whatever is ok?
I do recall Darius[GC fashion writer] had lots of stuff on his twitter 2015/2016, he would quote good fashion images and alot of them had plain white sneakers or sometimes white sneakers with a tiny bit of colour in them here and there but basically white, so I'm thinking for versatility it doesn't need to be 100% all white?
3. You don't recommend that hoodie, it still served you well though? Is it the colour you don't recoomend it or its uncomfortable?
4. For black sweatpants/white sneakers, don't mix with blue/black denim jacket or black leather jacket? Make it a hoodie and/or a jumper/sweater only?

They have minimal black in both which is not ideal should be ALL WHITE,

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

J1379100_a1
J0952100_a2

As long as your clothes fit, look clean and give you a slight edge I wouldn’t overthink these things. From your pics above I think a more classy style would look cool for you, button, jeans, chelseas. And don’t be fooled by marketing, Nike and Adidas are NOT status symbols unless you live on the street.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Nike and Adidas are NOT status symbols
these sneakers are tho

Last edited:

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have had a fair share of successful pickups wearing Nike and adidas but personally I feel like they just don’t feel sexy. Like wearing boots or (imho) leather dress shoes makes you feel virile. You may find this article interesting to read:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh god, that was a lot of bad style advice in here. Men literally know nothing about clothes.

The OP asked for TRENDY styles. I see nothing trendy here.

I am a big fan of kimono lately.

1590636911643.png

1590636953032.png

MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE COAT!

1590637227636.png

1590637288609.png

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yeah I dont hate the boots/dress shoes look. When I'm not wearing my killshots, I'm either rocking my Chippewa boots, Allen Edmonds, Chelsea boots or my chukka boots. Doesnt really seem to make that big of a difference for nightgame (except for the added height). But during the day, I get a lot of sexual looks when I pair my killshots with my Nike joggers. Hence my recommendation (especially since I believe Rain's a daygamer).

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
The OP asked for TRENDY styles. I see nothing trendy here.
I find it very unlikely this is how you dress during the day ;)
1590636953032-png.29

but yeah, my first couple of comments were on stores that sell trendy clothing items (I'd add Mr. Porter to the list too). Then some day time streetstyle advice for rain. Then DML, and Skills chimed in talking about the bare fundamental items, every guy should have in their closet (and as we can see from roundy's comments, sometimes that can be enough :) ).

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I find it very unlikely this is how you dress during the day ;)
1590636953032-png.29

but yeah, my first couple of comments were on stores that sell trendy clothing items (I'd add Mr. Porter to the list too). Then some day time streetstyle advice for rain. Then DML, and Skills chimed in talking about the bare fundamental items, every guy should have in their closet (and as we can see from roundy's comments, sometimes that can be enough :) ).

I do dresss like this quite often, perhaps not the transparent top (I generally do not like such tops).

Beside the transparent top (I find such to be a bit gay), everything he is wearing look like everyday clothes to me.

Besides, the flower coat that I shared above is my favourite coat and I wear it often during the day.

I know that summer is coming... and that we are in spring. Such coats my be a bit unfit... but worry not... I also own that coat in jacket format.

1590685031777.png

I also find red leather jackets to be fucking awesome (wear all black under)

1590685196503.png

The style below is also quite cool.

1590685170682.png

This jacket looks super cool too... leather + print.

1590685366974.png

But again, to each their own. I just know my style works and that it works for many other.

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
I do dresss like this quite often, perhaps not the transparent top (I generally do not like such tops).

Beside the transparent top (I find such to be a bit gay),
ok good. had me worried there haha.
But again, to each their own. I just know my style works and that it works for many other.
no disagreement :) if you click on the links to the stores, I provided in my first comment (lets include Mr Porter while we're at it) on this thread, then you'll see that they sell these flashy items (statement pieces).

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Most of the guys in this and the other forum have all this in common regardless of age, and we all get laid:

- skinny jeans in other words no baggie jeans, i am not talking super skinny but modern skinny.

I go for super skinny. However I do not like extreme super skinny. They need to be comfortable.

if you for the super skinny jeans, make sure the jeans has tons of space for your testicles (i.e. kind of loose around your crotch). This is VERY IMPORTANT for reasons that are obvious.

- black jeans ( you only need black and blue, distressed is ok if you can pull it off)

Black Jeans is THE SHIT. Make sure it is real black (many shades of black, not all black jeans are equal!)

See the pictures I posted for a better idea.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Obviously there are some geographical niche differences.....

For example in florida is extremely hot most people don't wear blazer, jackets etc.... In USA also most people don't tuck in shirts.... Unless suit up...

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Obviously there are some geographical niche differences.....

For example in florida is extremely hot most people don't wear blazer, jackets etc.... In USA also most people don't tuck in shirts.... Unless suit up...

Yeah and cultural differences are a real thing to consider. As far as I understand Teevster lives in Paris which as we know is one of the most fashion conscious and socially liberal places in the world. If you live in rural Texas you might be asking for trouble
I go for super skinny. However I do not like extreme super skinny. They need to be comfortable.

if you for the super skinny jeans, make sure the jeans has tons of space for your testicles (i.e. kind of loose around your crotch). This is VERY IMPORTANT for reasons that are obvious.

Black Jeans is THE SHIT. Make sure it is real black (many shades of black, not all black jeans are equal!)

See the pictures I posted for a better idea.

I really like these suggestions. My go to outfit is a black t shirt, shiny black skinny jeans and black Chelsea’s. I’d like to try throwing on a kimono or patterned coat on my next few nights out. Certainly the reactions will be interesting!

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah and cultural differences are a real thing to consider. As far as I understand Teevster lives in Paris which as we know is one of the most fashion conscious and socially liberal places in the world. If you live in rural Texas you might be asking for trouble

I really like these suggestions. My go to outfit is a black t shirt, shiny black skinny jeans and black Chelsea’s. I’d like to try throwing on a kimono or patterned coat on my next few nights out. Certainly the reactions will be interesting!

Careful here! Black on black is the hardest outfit to pull off. Oftentimes black t-shirt is not the same shade of black as your jean. Try to always find matching black t-shirts!

Yes washing can fuck up the blackness. This is why I buy cheap jeans.... so I can rebuy some quickly. I know it is not the most environment conscious thing to do... but yeah...

What I do to compensate is to wash less often, and have 3 pairs of black jeans i only use for "when it matters" i.e. the field. On the week days i used to "used up blacks".

Remember to wash each black jean alone the first time, with 1 spoon of salt!

Best,

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Careful here! Black on black is the hardest outfit to pull off. Oftentimes black t-shirt is not the same shade of black as your jean. Try to always find matching black t-shirts!

Yes washing can fuck up the blackness. This is why I buy cheap jeans.... so I can rebuy some quickly. I know it is not the most environment conscious thing to do... but yeah...

What I do to compensate is to wash less often, and have 3 pairs of black jeans i only use for "when it matters" i.e. the field. On the week days i used to "used up blacks".

Remember to wash each black jean alone the first time, with 1 spoon of salt!

Best,

It just still works so well. Even nightclubbing (bear in mind I’m quite tall, feminine looking like my DP, high contrast features) it makes you stand out from the generic looking masses. Can certainly be a hassle to keep in good condition. It’s interesting, I tend to get either sexual freaks or hot blondes chasing me with this style, never something lacklustre!

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It just still works so well. Even nightclubbing (bear in mind I’m quite tall, feminine looking like my DP, high contrast features) it makes you stand out from the generic looking masses. Can certainly be a hassle to keep in good condition. It’s interesting, I tend to get either sexual freaks or hot blondes chasing me with this style, never something lacklustre!

But all black, don't you like to contrast with brown Chelsea, or white sneakers....

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
But all black, don't you like to contrast with brown Chelsea, or white sneakers....

I wear a silver bracelet sometimes, but other than that not usually. Where I’m from everyone and their dog wear white sneakers

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Alek,

what is that black and white jacket thing called that the model with the hat and doc martens shoes is wearing? I need to get a pair!! Its the photo above that cool print leather jacket

>