Paid Service Two Years of Progress in Two Months - Life Coaching with Tony D

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi Guys. Just a notice, I'm raising the price of this program from $1200 to $1500 in the next week. If you haven't grabbed a free session, now's the time.

Who is this coaching for? Anyone that isn't meeting their goals, or reaching their potential, and needs help learning how to solve their own problems.

Not only am I one of the most experienced in field pickup coaches in the world, with hundreds of bootcamps under my belt, I'm also a certified life coach.

Inner game is everything. Outer game is just an expression of what's inside. That's what I help with.

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just get the coaching call a few hours ago. Tony gives pointed advice that will save me years of hard work to focus on the right thing.

Most importantly he points out a flaw in my mindset. I’m focusing too much on results, and he points out the important of putting in the practice without caring for the outcome, and years of hard work can lead to amazing results especially as a young guy.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
If anyone is a talented web designer, graphic designer, or Internet marketing expert, I'm willing to exchange services. Just pm me.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi all. This product is now $1500 USD. And the free hour is now a thirty minutes consult. I will update the article soon. Thank you.

pikachu

Space Monkey
space monkey
Had a solid conversation with Tony. He had some very solid insights into my thought process which I definitely needed to hear. Overall he can be understanding but isn't afraid to give out some tough love either, both of which are important qualities.

IMO anyone on the site who is aware of the free call should take advantage of it.

That being said therapy is an option as well. Some recent events coupled with my conversation with Tony have made me realize that therapy is something I need to seek out. I need to gain more emotional strength if I am going to be successful in this stuff.
It's funny you mention therapy because i'm in the middle of a 6 months therapy program to mitigate my personality disorder. I'm the cluster B GC warns you to avoid :p

Unfortunately, I don't think a therapist can solve my hangups around sex, dating, and relationships. Inner game troubleshooting sounds like the perfect thing for me.