Paid Service  Two Years of Progress in Two Months - Life Coaching with Tony D

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi Guys. Just a notice, I'm raising the price of this program from $1200 to $1500 in the next week. If you haven't grabbed a free session, now's the time.

Who is this coaching for? Anyone that isn't meeting their goals, or reaching their potential, and needs help learning how to solve their own problems.

Not only am I one of the most experienced in field pickup coaches in the world, with hundreds of bootcamps under my belt, I'm also a certified life coach.

Inner game is everything. Outer game is just an expression of what's inside. That's what I help with.

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just get the coaching call a few hours ago. Tony gives pointed advice that will save me years of hard work to focus on the right thing.

Most importantly he points out a flaw in my mindset. I’m focusing too much on results, and he points out the important of putting in the practice without caring for the outcome, and years of hard work can lead to amazing results especially as a young guy.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
If anyone is a talented web designer, graphic designer, or Internet marketing expert, I'm willing to exchange services. Just pm me.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi all. This product is now $1500 USD. And the free hour is now a thirty minutes consult. I will update the article soon. Thank you.

pikachu

Space Monkey
space monkey
Had a solid conversation with Tony. He had some very solid insights into my thought process which I definitely needed to hear. Overall he can be understanding but isn't afraid to give out some tough love either, both of which are important qualities.

IMO anyone on the site who is aware of the free call should take advantage of it.

That being said therapy is an option as well. Some recent events coupled with my conversation with Tony have made me realize that therapy is something I need to seek out. I need to gain more emotional strength if I am going to be successful in this stuff.

It's funny you mention therapy because i'm in the middle of a 6 months therapy program to mitigate my personality disorder. I'm the cluster B GC warns you to avoid :p

Unfortunately, I don't think a therapist can solve my hangups around sex, dating, and relationships. Inner game troubleshooting sounds like the perfect thing for me.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This post is my honest genuine review of @Tony D coaching session with him.

Tony is a very knowledgeable experienced guy who is great at identifying and pointing out your weaknesses. He will give you tools and tips to overcome this weakness.

He's also very friendly and easygoing. At the same time he does what a mentor and teacher is supposed to do. He pushes you to be better make better decisions and to hold you accountable for your actions or lack of action. He isn't judgemental or insensitive.

The only caveat is you have to be committed to improving yourself otherwise Tony's coaching isn't right for you. A mentor can only do so much for you. He can motivate and challenge you to face your fears. But he can't guide you while you're out in the field and he can't make you put in the work. That part you will have to do on your own. If you don't already have a habit of approaching women on your own then I would advise you to develop that first and do it consistently so you can take the most advantage of Tony's program. I don't recommend you wait long to make a decision because he may not be available for coaching in the near future.

Tony also offers conversation coaching with some hot girls. If you want to improve your verbal skills that's also another great package he offers.If you truly want to get better with women whatever your current level is Tony is a great coach to help you. I think it's a worthwhile investment so take advantage while you still can.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks for the review. But I actually specialize in helping men who struggle to self motivate. The entire point of my main program is to get you out there, and taking action.

I have a long history of clients who came from the exact same situation, and because of coaching, found the ability to overcome their anxiety, fear, apathy, to go out and take action.

This usually requires some deep inner game work. I do this through identifying values, addressing fears, limiting beliefs, self fulfilling prophecies, and re conditioning your mindset from the bottom up.

That's why the program is eight weeks long, and not just one free session.

I can't make anyone commit to the entire program. But if you take this program, I guarantee you... you will go out and take action.

The longer you wait, the longer it takes.

Devilicious

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Had a call with Tony this weekend, and can only vouch for it enthusiastically now that I know how it's like.

Tony will dive deep into your motivations and with cutting insights will make you realize things about yourself you might never (or only years later) have otherwise!

If you are not taking advantage of this opportunity, then nothing else can help you. It's free, insightful, and a chance to talk to an incredibly talented and inspiring coach that can totally change your life trajectory.

So what are you waiting for?

Go and take action now!

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm looking for someone interested in free Conversation Coaching. You actually go on a practice date over Skype with a girl that works for me, practice your verbal game for thirty minutes, then have me come in and coach you, do demonstrations, etc, for the last hour.

It's not totally free. I'm going to post in on my Youtube channel. Note... this is not cheap... this is over $300 value.

I will not blur your face. I'm not blurring mine, or hers. But don't worry, you will be helping hundreds of other men who will learn from the video.

You'll get one free hour of direct coaching from me, and then another hour of coaching. You also get the video to review.

I pay these girls.

So, this is for one guy, but I'll take applications. Who is it good for? Anyone really. If you don't know what to say, if you have AA, if you get friend zoned. Even if you're a little bit advanced.

Pm me and I'll pick one of you. Please include your age, location, email, and Skype id.

DaVinciMatrixStyle

Space Monkey
space monkey
Recently did a free call with Tony and he brought out some good perspectives that I haven't thought about that I struggled with while traveling. If you get a chance, I'd highly recommend a free hour call with him!

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've been getting coaching from Tony for a little under year now (on and off due to COVID). He actually cares about you getting results and tries to get deep into whatever limiting beliefs are holding you back. He explains things in such a clear way that you come away thinking "why didn't I think of that", which makes it really easy to implement. I also had a practice date which he listened in on and gave me feedback on, which actually felt like the dates I had gone on (conversation wise, obviously no touching since it was skype). Had a date that night and using some of the immediate things that he pointed out, managed to create a sense of closeness with the girl that I'd hardly felt before. I'll be doing more in the future.

Would definitely recommend getting in on this.

>