What are the expected results with only the basics of seduction?

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i think mystery and tyler come off as strange and unnatural. also, i think what a lot of people advocate is fake and doesn’t do anything positive. this website does not seem to be predicated on such tactics. chase advocates getting to know women, building vulnerability, deep diving. his stuff is great. i think there are a handful of people who are triggered by my posts. that’s all

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
also, good luck trying to arouse anger out of me. i’m here to play nice. i’ll politely share my opinions. if you don’t like me thats cool and has no effect on my life. i wish you the best honestly @Carousel

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
i think mystery and tyler come off as strange and unnatural. also, i think what a lot of people advocate is fake and doesn’t do anything positive.

You are free to have that opinion, however your opinion has no significance in practice as long as women respond to them in a good way, which there is overwhelming evidence for. You are also coming from nowhere compared to them, so you have to make some very good arguments for your opinion to be valued.

this website does not seem to be predicated on such tactics. chase advocates getting to know women, building vulnerability, deep diving. his stuff is great.

Well Chase hired the technical writers so I suggest you let him speak for himself on this topic.

i think there are a handful of people who are triggered by my posts. that’s all

As a mod I have to point out that you post mainly useless crap, especially when you hijack threads of others.

also, good luck trying to arouse anger out of me. i’m here to play nice. i’ll politely share my opinions. if you don’t like me thats cool and has no effect on my life. i wish you the best honestly @Carousel

You just made a snide comment about "fake pickup robots" in reference to technical game. Such attempts to stir shit won't go unnoticed ;) Maybe you can get away with this behavior other places but not here.

Mike Silvertree

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Naturalmikey,

If you don't like what we teach here, why do you keep coming back?

Why don't you open your own forum and teach the naturalmikey method? Hosting is $7 - $15 a month. A URL is $15 -$20 a year. That is about the price of one beer a week at a bar. Then you can teach the basic stuff and enlighten young men without us coming down on you for disrupting this place.

Here are the three most popular free forum softwares.

This one is newer and is less like a forum, and is designed to be mobile device friendly from the start.

The first one is the most popular free traditional forum, the last is slick and modern and more fluid. I'd pick discourse if I was starting a forum.

You know so much more than the fake pickup robots that teach here; it should be an instant hit. The World is waiting for your wisdom; just do it.

>