Where are the attractive women "in real life"?

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So, I have a certain set of standards for attractiveness too...

And I can't stand overweight women, at all. She has to be thin and fit. I've never slept with a woman that was overweight and don't intend to at any time in the future. I can't stand curvy or thick women.
We're only talking about hot girls here. Maybe you missed that in my response? Like you, I have zero interest in thicker, overly curvy girls.

Don't get me wrong, I'll see shorter fit pretty girls, or taller thicker girls, but the kind I really like? Not that often. In fact, I'd say that Rittenhouse Square / Market Street / downtown Philly is full of these types of girls: ones that are short and pretty, or taller and too curvy/thick.
So, yesterday driving in on Kelly along the river in stop and go traffic, I spotted at least 15-20 out jogging in bare midriffs and gym shorts in the 82 degree weather, or yoga pants. All thin/fit spotting firm abs. And that was while driving. A few of them could be described as over 5' 7.5" [exact height of my last gf] One was at least 5'11".
Had I been walking or jogging, I would have spotted at least 15-30 more, esp as I went towards the art museum on the sidewalk instead of driving around.

They are having the Fine Arts Festival in the Square, so there were absolutely tons of chicks walking around in addition to the usual amount lying outside and walking their dogs. call it another 4-5 tall hot women [not all young though but still hot].

Ended up grabbing dinner at Continental Midtown. Upstairs, there were a few decent girls at the bar, a table full of 6-8 young fit hotties, and then a 3-top with 2 girls with an absolutely stunning blonde.
Downstairs, where I ate, there was a table right next to the 2nd floor stairs with 8 hot college girls, all fit and skinny, all dressed up for someone's b-day [the other table was also].

Just from the girls I actually saw there were a bare minimum of 8 girls at least 5'8", had I been walking around the river and from there to Rittenhouse it would have been double that. And that's with stopping at one place to eat/drink. FTR, my sweet spot is girls 5'7-5'11" as I'm a touch over 6'. I've dated several models in NYC/PHL.

It sounds like you have serious avoidance problems. NYC is chock full of tall stunners. It's the modeling capital of the world.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It sounds like you have serious avoidance problems. NYC is chock full of tall stunners. It's the modeling capital of the world.

The modeling capital of the world is actually Milan.
Yeah, I’m fun at parties :p

But yes, NYC gotta be a close second.

ph40

Space Monkey
space monkey
We're only talking about hot girls here. Maybe you missed that in my response? Like you, I have zero interest in thicker, overly curvy girls.

So, yesterday driving in on Kelly along the river in stop and go traffic, I spotted at least 15-20 out jogging in bare midriffs and gym shorts in the 82 degree weather, or yoga pants. All thin/fit spotting firm abs. And that was while driving. A few of them could be described as over 5' 7.5" [exact height of my last gf] One was at least 5'11".
Had I been walking or jogging, I would have spotted at least 15-30 more, esp as I went towards the art museum on the sidewalk instead of driving around.

They are having the Fine Arts Festival in the Square, so there were absolutely tons of chicks walking around in addition to the usual amount lying outside and walking their dogs. call it another 4-5 tall hot women [not all young though but still hot].

Ended up grabbing dinner at Continental Midtown. Upstairs, there were a few decent girls at the bar, a table full of 6-8 young fit hotties, and then a 3-top with 2 girls with an absolutely stunning blonde.
Downstairs, where I ate, there was a table right next to the 2nd floor stairs with 8 hot college girls, all fit and skinny, all dressed up for someone's b-day [the other table was also].

Just from the girls I actually saw there were a bare minimum of 8 girls at least 5'8", had I been walking around the river and from there to Rittenhouse it would have been double that. And that's with stopping at one place to eat/drink. FTR, my sweet spot is girls 5'7-5'11" as I'm a touch over 6'. I've dated several models in NYC/PHL.

Ok, let's scratch NYC, because I haven't been up there as often as some people and I might have had a warped view from hitting mostly tourist areas.

But strictly focusing on the Philadelphia area...

All of those women you are talking about? You must have much lower standards than me because I can go to the exact same spots you just mentioned and not find a single woman I'm interested in if I spent the whole day there! In fact, this weekend I'm going to travel into the city and spend the entire Saturday retracing your exact path (spend the day in Rittenhouse Square, go to the Continental Midtown) and see if I can find something I like. Actually, it would be kind of funny to hang out with you and describe to you exactly why each girl you like falls short in my book. :p

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So you've been here 3 weeks and are already the expert on everyone's standards whom you've never met? Wow, amazing. And you freely admit you weren't there, but you somehow magically know I'm wrong. Cool, cool.

My prior fuckbuddy before the 5'7.5" model who walked for Calvin Klein and etc, was a 5'11" stunner [we're still good friends] who has modeled/walked in several shows & worked as a fit model for some of top fashion brands. I got the receipts to prove it.

If my standards are 'much lower' than yours than yours are limited to perfect 11s. No wonder you can't find anyone hot, not even in Manhattan. We've all seen your sad, sob story a million times before, it's not your fault, there's no hot girls anywhere [note you said merely 'attractive' in your title], keep rationalizing the problem is everyone else.

I'm done here, best of luck to you. Hope you find your unicorn.

ph40

Space Monkey
space monkey
No; I was wrong to come off that way. I apologize. It's definitely an issue of not looking in the right places, based on what you and Chase have said.

Thanks for the tips on areas to hit in Philly; I'm definitely going to spend a bit more time in the parts of the city that you listed - sounds like a gold mine.

ph40

Space Monkey
space monkey
So I spent the day / evening in the Philly area this past Tuesday. Drove down Kelly Drive in my pretty white Benz; it's definitely a nice drive, probably even nicer during the summer. Pulled over and spent some time watching the rowers do their thing in the river. Saw maybe 1-2 college age girls, kind of blonde and kind of average.

I drove into the city and parked around South Street. After pumping the machine full of quarters to avoid a parking ticket, I walked up to Rittenhouse Square. For a Tuesday, it was pretty busy with activity. However, most of the people were kind of, uh, sketchy-looking. Some pan handlers around, too. There was a group of black-clad "protestors" who were shouting about women's rights to abortion, carrying signs that read "a woman doesn't have to be a mom to be a woman" or something similar. They were very aggressive in accosting passers-by, too. I don't think I've ever felt that uncomfortable in daylight in the center district of a city before.

I walked past Rouge 2-3 times (don't ask, I had to get change to refill the parking meter) and noticed a nice crowd of elegant-looking people dining outdoors. I remembered that Rouge is the place with the best burger in Philly! I wanted to stop in but decided to save my appetite for the Continental Midtown.

Around Rittenhouse Square - and walking up to Rittenhouse Square - I saw a total of maybe ~2 women I found attractive, in all the crowds. And I was scanning pretty hard. Both of them were joggers that quickly ran past me and out of my sight. Young, tall, fit, wearing tight-fitting exercise pants.

I made my way up to the Continental Midtown. Nice-looking restaurant. Very retro vibe. Went inside, the downstairs bar wasn't very active so the hostess informed me of another bar on the rooftop. I took the elevator up, checked in with the rather mousy-looking hostess on the rooftop and took a seat at the bar. On one side of me a single gay man wearing heavy cologne tried to chat me up about the salads. (I always get attention from gay men until I quickly shut it down) To the right of me was a really outrageously dressed black woman spilling out of her clothes, primping her hair and checking her makeup. Further down, another gay man talking with a "fag hag" girlfriend. On the far end, a mixed couple of late 20s/early 30s generic white people. And a group of professionals. I ordered my mixed drink, ate a salad, and decided that the day just wasn't my day for spotting anything nice.

Instead of staying late into the night I decided to drive back on the Schuylkill Expressway toward the KOP area and spend some time at the mall. I saw the usual mixed crowds there, nothing noteworthy, most of the attractive women tend to be under 21 if you hit the mall at night and as a 38 year old, I try to aim for 24 or older - any younger and they're just too immature, usually, for any kind of relationship with substance.

So, the entire time in Philly, I saw exactly two women that I'd actually be interested in, and both very briefly as they jogged down a street. However, this was a Tuesday, and weekdays are always different from weekends. I think I might try to hit the same area up during a Saturday at some point and spend more time at the Rouge (gotta try that burger!) bar.

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You rightly got shit for your NYC comment, but IMO the rest of your post is reasonable. Obviously you can work to find better locations, but my experience matches what you're talking about. Referring to the general idea of:

- I don't live in the young, cool neighborhood in a big city with lots of foot traffic. I've lived mostly in the suburbs.
- As a result, yes, when you go out during the day it's very rare to find girls you're legitimately interested in approaching.

Often I'll walk around a Target or Whole Foods and see very few girls to approach (meaning, I find them attractive, they are in my age range, and they aren't there with their boyfriend).
Or I'll go to a coffee shop for a few hours and no attractive girls will sit near me.

Suggestions that I don't think have been mentioned already:
1. In addition to finding different locations, try exploring locations at different times of day. For example, I've noticed that more girls are out and about on weekends in the morning or before lunch. During the week, I've noticed girls are more likely to be at stores at 4pm/5pm rather than later at night like after dinner.

2. You didn't mention your looks. Regardless of whether you're meeting girls in the suburbs or the streets of NYC, you're going to have better luck if your looks/fashion is on point. So as a side project, I challenge you to explore that part of your game. If you don't go to the gym, start (by the way, if you pick a good one they will be filled with stunners after work during the week, and weekend mornings). If your clothes are standard, get edgier. If your haircut is standard, get trendier. Etc.

ph40

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey, thanks for the input.

So, an update: I went to the same areas in Philly this past weekend, on Saturday. Spent the day going down Kelly Drive, checking out the museum area, around Rittenhouse Square, and ate dinner at the Rouge bar. Spent some more time at the KOP Mall on the way back too. Maybe I should have stayed in Philly to hit the bars that night, but just wasn't in the mood, and my focus was instead "day game".

Honestly, I was hoping for some more interesting women than last time, but I was pretty disappointed, again. It's not that I'm struggling to approach; I just can't find any that I'm interested in. Again, all of the women were just kind of... plain. The bartenders at Rouge, for instance - one of them was an older lady in her 30s or 40s, I wouldn't even spend time trying to game her, but other guys were talking to her at the bar. The other bartender was a younger girl in her 20s, very tall (which I like), but had only an average body with a little too much weight on her, very fair, and had quite an attitude. Physically I'd rate her a 6 or 7, and with the attitude it was just nothing I wanted anything to do with. Every female partron at Rouge was below average, physically. A lot of very short girls, very plain girls dressed fancily to compensate... Just nothing interesting at all. I didn't approach a single girl the entire day, not because of fear, but simply because I didn't see even ONE worth approaching.

The area around Rittenhouse was much the same. Just plainness as far as the eye could see. And I spent quite a bit of time walking around, looking thoroughly.

At the KOP mall it was a bit different. I saw 1-2 very beautiful, tall, young women, but both were occupied with either a boyfriend or with family. I didn't approach either one... I'm not bold enough to hit on a girl with either a BF or with her Mom/Dad! :)

So, I'm beginning to think, that the Philadelphia area completely is just a disaster for attractive women, unless they're under 22, and then rarely, at high end shopping areas.

Due to my rather exorbitant standards, I might just have to buy an apartment in Manhattan or some other truly "major" city!

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I've found that weekends are usually "boyfriend and family" time for daygame.

Everywhere is different and I'm mostly in Eastern European and Latin American (lately) places so your areas could be different. But I've found the best women are usually found during week days. Again, each area is different but some areas are good during lunch hours, others are better around 4-7, when people are getting off of work.

Also, I've found that the best places to go are high traffic areas where women stop somewhere like bus/train station areas, areas near McDonalds with traffic lights that they need to stop at, high traffic malls, universities, or anywhere that there is some kind of transit for women to go to work, home, or out, walking.

The USA is known for needing to have a car to get anywhere but there are definitely exceptions to that rule or areas that you can go where women are going from their car to a certain area.

Sometimes, I'll jump on buses, trollies, or trains and just ride them to different stations. McDonalds areas are good because they pick those properties strategically because of the traffic around them.

Also busy downtown areas that often have Whole Foods markets are good areas to go. Whenever I go to a new city, I do reconnaissance on the area...

If you look at Google Maps, they show the high density/traffic areas as a light cream color as shown here...
Screenshot.png

If you just take a car or taxi and drive through those areas during peak times, you can usually tell which areas will be good... that combined with the other things I mentioned like McDonalds, bus/train stations or stop, universities, city walking zones with Whole Foods, etc... you can usually scope out an area within a couple of days and develop a routine into areas that you can walk around in to find girls.

There's usually a pattern in most cities... Mondays are bad in this city but Tuesdays are great around 5pm. Weekends usually have couples but there's a farmer's market in this one area that I can go where hot hippy girls hang out... etc.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If you look at Google Maps, they show the high density/traffic areas as a light cream color as shown here...
Screenshot.png
Holy shit how come no one ever taught me this? It makes so much sense and matches my experience when i'm out. The areas that I would go to meet girls usually were the light areas with the exception of a few places.

ferrero

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Starboy hey bro check out this post, I ran across it a couple weeks ago. A user posted his method for finding high-quality areas for day game -- I have to admit, it is pretty genius - I'm a bit jealous I didn't think of it myself ;)

Here's the link

Last edited:

Tr1cky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Daygame has always been a low target game. Unless you’re in a major tourist area with lots of young women wandering around with nothing to do. (Hence the London day game guys, union square in NYC) for 99.9% of the other places day game isn’t very target rich.

This is why most PUAs cut their teeth in clubs/bars. Target rich, high density. I would recommend this for you. Get good over the course of two years then switch back to day game if you don’t jive with night game. You’re skills will be honed at this point and only seeing 2 eligible targets per day won’t matter because you’ll be closing 1 in 20.

ph40

Space Monkey
space monkey
To see even 1 target per day I'm going to have to move to NYC or Miami. :/ Everything outside of the big cities just don't have any kind of quality. And that would mean uprooting my life and buying far more expensive real estate. I think day game is really just for people who don't care about hotness of the women they're pursuing (I do, and that's not changing any time soon), or people who actually live in the major cities.

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
To see even 1 target per day I'm going to have to move to NYC or Miami. :/ Everything outside of the big cities just don't have any kind of quality. And that would mean uprooting my life and buying far more expensive real estate. I think day game is really just for people who don't care about hotness of the women they're pursuing (I do, and that's not changing any time soon), or people who actually live in the major cities.

Where are you meeting all of these super hotties that you've been dating now? And why would you want to do daygame in the first place?

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think day game is really just for people who don't care about hotness of the women they're pursuing (I do, and that's not changing any time soon), or people who actually live in the major cities.

I can’t talk for everyone but I do daygame because I care for the hotness of women.

I just can’t take anymore the chubby and not quite cute women you get in Tinder/nightgame.

Daygame allows me to target only women I find beautiful with no surprises.
I do live in a major city, though.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Yeah I can’t speak for others but living in the CBD of a capital city, even if it isn’t very big, there’s usually an abundance of choice for day game, at least IME.

How you go about approaching and doing your thing is another matter. I mean, direct is gonna be a numbers game pure and simple, lottery-type scheme.

The various forms of indirect seem to be more conducive to one-shot kills and sharp shooting.

Don’t know about online as I’ve never cared much for it. As for nightgame, it really depends where you go. Trendy bars and exclusive nightclubs will be target-rich as opposed to cheap watering holes.

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
I'd note that Miami isn't as dense population-wise as NYC. It's sprawled out like Dallas actually.

May be a different story if you hang in the Miami Beach area during peak times/traffic for street or beach daygame.

ph40

Space Monkey
space monkey
Where are you meeting all of these super hotties that you've been dating now? And why would you want to do daygame in the first place?

I wouldn't say "super hotties" as in I date Giselle Bundchen look-a-likes every week... but as in, I've had some experience meeting and dating taller, fit, attractive women that I like online, through niche dating sites (not tinder or match). It's not that I need a "super hottie", but I prefer tall women, who are physically fit, and at least pretty. Ideally I'd like to find one who meets those criteria, but is *also* solid LTR material, but that's what I haven't ever been able to find - most of the women that meet my physical standards are not entirely LTR material, with some psychological issues, or drug issues, or otherwise already attached.

I have seen women I like during the day, but it's just so rare (i.e. spending two days in Philly and not seeing more than 2-3 tops). I actually like the concept of day game - finding women who you otherwise wouldn't find on dating apps or in the clubs - but I need to find an area that has women walking around during the day that actually meet those physical standards.

ph40

Space Monkey
space monkey
So I spent yesterday (Sunday) in Manhattan. I actually had a dinner date with someone I met online, which turned out OK, but I wasn't as attracted to her in person as I thought I would be, so I likely won't be pursuing her further.

But before and after the date I spent my time just driving / wandering through Manhattan. Tourists aplenty - the city has really regained momentum from a year ago when it was mostly dead during the day. I have to say, here and there you'll see a decent looking tourist but by and large these girls that come in from the suburbs or from the Midwest are nothing to look at. Now, I spent my time near Central Park because that's where the restaurant our date was in, BUT, I was really hoping to see more genuinely beautiful women.

I probably have to stay in the Village area, rather than Uptown, to see the more naturally beautiful women. Or perhaps, visit during a weekday when there are fewer tourists and more natives!

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'd note that Miami isn't as dense population-wise as NYC. It's sprawled out like Dallas actually.

May be a different story if you hang in the Miami Beach area during peak times/traffic for street or beach daygame.
It is more spread out,but the guys I know down in miami have no issues finding hot girls/tourists to daygame. Even on a monday afternoon guys would find hot girls to talk to. If you know which streets to go to you can find like 20 girls to approach. One dude had 3 instadates from 5 approaches in one day I think from the same area if not road. He went back to the same tea place like 3 times lol.

>