Why are all Spanish girls such bitches?

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Not complaing, just curious... this one baffles me.
All the Spanish women I meet while traveling behave like bitches upon meeting them.

Is it something about the culture? Or maybe they behave like that only with Latin Americans?

It's weird, I had some Spanish girls as friends while studying in Europe and they were pretty down to earth but all the ones I meet while traveling... totally different.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
According to my Latin friends, there is some classism with Spaniards from Spain vs. folks from the colonies (Latin America, Caribbean, Philippines, anywhere people are Spanish speakers and were formerly colonized by Spain).

The Spanish accent is the gold standard, like a posh English accent compared to, say, an American or Canadian or Australian accent, and people from Spain are automatically at the top of the social hierarchy.

Which is not to say you can't pick up Spanish chicas with a Colombian or Chilean or what have you accent. You just need better fundamentals and stronger game than the corresponding Spanish guy will likely need.

Also: Mediterranean women in general (Spanish, Italian, Greek) tend to be some of the cagiest girls you will meet. The men there are very aggressive/romantic, and the women very retreating/demure, and often tough to crack. This factors into things quite a bit too. Of the friends I've known who've stayed in Barcelona, for instance, the report is always the same (whether they are Latin or not): all the girls they laid there were from other countries... tourists, revelers, students studying abroad, women there on business trips, etc. Spain seems to be one of those rare places where the 'exotic foreigner bonus' works in reverse (i.e., foreign men are less desired than local men, rather than the usual bonus points you get for being exotic), at least based on all the folks I've talked to who've lived there 3+ months, across several different Spanish cities.

Chase

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Also: Mediterranean women in general (Spanish, Italian, Greek) tend to be some of the cagiest girls you will meet. The men there are very aggressive/romantic, and the women very retreating/demure, and often tough to crack. This factors into things quite a bit too. Of the friends I've known who've stayed in Barcelona, for instance, the report is always the same (whether they are Latin or not): all the girls they laid there were from other countries... tourists, revelers, students studying abroad, women there on business trips, etc. Spain seems to be one of those rare places where the 'exotic foreigner bonus' works in reverse (i.e., foreign men are less desired than local men, rather than the usual bonus points you get for being exotic), at least based on all the folks I've talked to who've lived there 3+ months, across several different Spanish cities.

Well if you look at the way German, British, Dutch and Scandinavian tourists behave in those countries, it will quickly make sense why they are not that much into "exotic men".

I also have not noticed that much of that "being exotic" bonus in europe. I have not found it easier to get laid in Europe by being exotic. I think having social frame (i.e. cultural and social commonalities) can sometimes exceed the benefits of being exotic.

For instance in France, I tried to pick up girls by playing the foreigner card. My success was 0. I switched back to my fluent french and things became much easier.

I never see French girls hook up with tourists. It just never happens.

And trust me, in Paris we have enough tourists.

I also noticed this in EE - especially central eastern Europe like Poland. Places like Krakow are filled with tourists. I still did not see a single tourist hooking up with a polish girl (and trust me they are hot as fuck). The only tourist who pulled polish girls that I know of was... me.

However, go to Asia and your exoticism will get you easy lay. I suspect it is similar in south-America. But all-in-all I am not a big believer of this "exotic advantage" theory. I think social frame is ALWAYS superior - even in places where women like exotic men.

This is because in these places where women like exotic men, this exoticness may stimulate her and make her curious, but it can also make her hesitant. Her friends may have a higher chance of cockblocking. And so on.

Stimulation can be done with many different means. I would prioritize social frame over "easy stimulation" any day. This is because I take the whole picture into consideration and not just the overvalued "initial attraction" aspect.

-Teevster

Last edited:

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Makes sense. Thanks, @Chase and @Teevster.

So Spanish ones are a thought nut to crack to everyone and specially Latin Americans (Mexican, in my case).

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So Spanish ones are a thought nut to crack to everyone and specially Latin Americans (Mexican, in my case).

Nope. I never had problems with Spanish girls. But I am not South-American. But my friend Pablo "Pelusita" Garcia (used to write for Girlschase) who is south-American was reeking havoc in Spain and Catalonia. Girls loved his south-American accent. In fact I did not want to go to Spain with him because I feel it would fuck up our synchronization due to the fact that he has an easier time with those girls there due to social frame and speaking the language (for the same reasons, he is not fan of Paris - even thought he had great pulls here).

I do not like debating those claims that X race/girls from X country are harder or easier than other places because this subject is simply not interesting, not productive and is mostly filled with false beliefs.

Last edited:

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Mmm, maybe for context I should add that, for some reason, these Spanish girls I’ve met only in night clubs (while traveling through Greece, Germany, France and in Mexico).
Not during the day.

That could add some bias, I guess.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Mmm, maybe for context I should add that, for some reason, these Spanish girls I’ve met only in night clubs (while traveling through Greece, Germany, France and in Mexico).
Not during the day.

I stopped doing Daygame actively in 2015 (not because Daygame is bad - I just prefer nightgame that's all).

I mostly meet my girls through nightgame.

I have shagged spanish girls abroad (Denmark) and in Spain (Gran Canarias and Mallorca - and Malaga if you count in the threeway I had with Spanish girl together with my Chilean ex)

Best,
Teevster

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Not complaing, just curious... this one baffles me.
All the Spanish women I meet while traveling behave like bitches upon meeting them.

Is it something about the culture? Or maybe they behave like that only with Latin Americans?

It's weird, I had some Spanish girls as friends while studying in Europe and they were pretty down to earth but all the ones I meet while traveling... totally different.
are you talking spanish spain?

or spanish latin america?

There are some latin women that do not date outside culture.... For me is the opposite they treat me like a God, i stopped dating them though, i like white girls less territorial, for seducers imo white girls are better personality wife, for marriage stuff like that, latin/eastern european/asian women are more domesticated.... (all of this generalizations)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Not during the day.

in nightclubs, if you are not dancing/dancer it will be hard/harder...

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
are you talking spanish spain?

or spanish latin america?
Oh yes, I literally meant women from Spain.

Latin America women are much nicer in my experience except for Argentinians.
But Argentinians usually are just playing the aloof game, I got that figured out some time ago.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

But Argentinians usually are just playing the aloof game, I got that figured out some time ago.
Ok I was confused I was thinking um aren't you Mexican haven't you been around a lot of spanish girls ? Kinda of weird for this generalization to come from you out of all people lol.
In america it's pretty common for people from latin countries to be called hispanic and spanish.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

nevermind then! i thought you were speaking latin...

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
I stopped doing Daygame actively in 2015 (not because Daygame is bad - I just prefer nightgame that's all).

I mostly meet my girls through nightgame.

I have shagged spanish girls abroad (Denmark) and in Spain (Gran Canarias and Mallorca - and Malaga if you count in the threeway I had with Spanish girl together with my Chilean ex)

Best,
Teevster
hey alek, love your articles. can you make a comparison between nightgame and daygame. the reason I want to dive down on this is that I feel that its easier to approach during day game and you could get better quality girls, but that's not to say that nightgame isn't doable to get quality but there is so much stimulation and status fronting, you would have so much competitive and hot girls getting pulled to tables and etc. I also include street night game during the night. I've had success during nightgame

>