Date Plans  Why do you want to meet me ?

RedNeck

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I am outside Western world nowadays . I have been getting this question a lot recently from girls . The context was clear they knew I hitting on them .

I have two thoughts why they asked this question:
1- The girls might need more comfort and want to confirm my intents
2- Girls might be seeking validation and fish me to give them compliments about how cute they are and I want to meet them because of their beauty whatever .

I really don’t know how to handle this .
I tried diffusing the question by humor , but they insist .

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
1. Me: You seem like a fun person and I believe we two could get along togheter.
2. Me: Usually I like pretty girls, but I want to try something different now(Calibrated)

I would shrug it off.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You’re not hitting enough similarity before proposing the date.

Girl’s mind goes: “Yeah, the guy is cool and all but we are too different… what the hell does he see in me?”

It’s better to prevent it from happening than trying to think the right response.
When you meet the girls try to relate more… “oh yeah, I think exactly the same”… “something similar happened to me, bla bla bla”… “I totally get what you say”.., etc

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I am outside Western world nowadays . I have been getting this question a lot recently from girls . The context was clear they knew I hitting on them .

I have two thoughts why they asked this question:
1- The girls might need more comfort and want to confirm my intents
2- Girls might be seeking validation and fish me to give them compliments about how cute they are and I want to meet them because of their beauty whatever .

I really don’t know how to handle this .
I tried diffusing the question by humor , but they insist .
May be you are not soft closing in text or online but going for hard close putting them on the spot....this is an easy soft close and can be use as your answer...

Let's Hava a QUICK Meet and greet to see if the vive is there something low pressure like coffee or a drink

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
They literally want to know why you want to meet them. Women think men are super confusing (just like we do about them).
  • guys act like they just wanna be friends when secretly they're trying to get laid
  • guys say they just want sex and no relationship but then they hang out 3 times a week like a boy-friend
  • guys say "I love you" to get into their pants and then disappear after sex (this is less common in the community but quite common outside)
  • guys chat up girls apparently to flirt but then keep things platonic cause they are scared to make a move
The list goes on. We're a giant puzzle to them... it's just men and women getting their wires crossed constantly.

Were these girls you had met online or through cold approach?
How much time had you spent with them at this point?
How did the interaction go up until the point when you asked them out and they asked why?

>