LR- 
Yeah okay, I guess she does want this cock

Payload

Space Monkey
space monkey
For getting people up to speed that didn't read my last two FR, have a roommate I took on a walk and kissed her, next morning she didn't want to move to my room and I thought she had gone cold. This is my first ever experience in seduction (I was an unkissed virgin before her), so naturally my game is a bit rough around the edges.

Today I see her on the way to the kitchen, telling me she is going to cook soon. I tell her that's nice and put the pan I took with me in the sink "to soak"
Half an hour later I come back and clean it, holding small talk with her. Way more friendly mood, I test the waters by going close to her, she likes the touch. Just yesterday she told me she was confused about me holding hands, today she initiates and holds it for as long as I like.

She cooks rice and lentils for like 1,5 hours, heavy flirting and even more banter. I grab her ass, smack it, everytime she gives an indignant "Don't do that!" with a smile. At one point I tell her it excites her, to which she agrees. She plays footsie, trap my legs with hers, eventually I slowly let my leg go up to her pussy, she holds it, I let go. The whole time she jumps back from me when she hears a door or something. Eventually the soup is done, she eats, says she likes my perfume. I tell her she'll eat up and then we'll go and see which one of the ones I have it is. Heavy objections.

She eats her soup, grows quiet, begins to play with her food. Asks me whether it is okay if she calls her sister for a moment, I give her the time, after that she announces she is finished. I reinvite her to my room, again heavy objections, she pulls me with both hands back into the kitchen, I ask her why she is playing. The whole food she has cooked is still just sitting there on the stove, she says she has to put it all in containers. I feel there is something there, ask whether she wants to do it now or later. "Later" she says. "Actually, I have to get something in my room" I follow in, she says not to, she just wanted to get something.

I kiss her, push her onto the bed. We kiss, I get my leg between her legs and start rubbing her pussy with it. She is into it, I command her to get out of her shirt, she doesn't want to. Going from mouth towards tits I sense no resistance, so I ride the shirt up until her bra is exposed. Pull the bra down and suck on her titties, she moans, ask her if she likes that. "It looks good". A lot of going back and forth between her tits and mouth. Tell her I want to remove her bra, which she does herself. a lot more of kissing and sucking.

I get between her legs and dry hump. She gets really into it, especially after I tell her how she wants this big dick in her tiny pussy and she is my little slut, moans, agrees, I command her to tell me how she wants it. Bed breaks. Eventually I try to get her pants off, she heavily objects and puts her foot on my dick. Ask her rethorically whether she wants to see this dick. Get my belt off, get off the bed and approach her from the side, telling her to suck this dick. She isn't really good, no suction, no tongue, still tell her she does a good job. Move her up, lay down and get her to suck my dick. Come over her face. Get her a tissue, we cuddle for like 1,5 hours.

Asking when she decided she wanted to have sex with me, she said after the kiss on the bench. I am apparently her 3rd kiss. Tell her that I enjoyed my time, ask her whether she did as well ("Yeah" and a giggle). Go on to rub her pussy with my leg, she is super horny, spaces out, bit of dirty talk but we go back to cuddling. I hump her, she asks how I have that energy when I just came. Tell her whether she feels this hard cock and push it into her, she moans. Everytime I go to remove her pants she tells me how she is on her period, I don't have a problem with that, still doesn't want it. She is a virgin and tells me we aren't going to "do that". I assure that "It's okay, we're going to work up to that".

Will look up how to handle those statements, for now everytime it came up after I told her "We'll see when we get there". A bunch of back and forths, she tells me multiple times to leave and lays on top of me, then to relax when I try to escalate by trying to pull her pants down. Firm no, everytime, I laugh it off. Asks me whether I am an ass or tits guy, after that whether I am an ass or pussy guy. Ask her whether she is an ass or pussy girl and try to play with her asshole, she giggles and stops me. Ask her another question to distract, I rush her asshole, more stopping and giggling. More talk after that, but eventually

I want to get up and leave, she asks me what I am doing, we go back down. Eventually she gets up and the bed breaks more. I look at the damage, some wood bars are unaligned because of the plastic bits breaking. "This bed wasn't made for sex" her agreeing and giggling, followed by my "well, at least we still have one other".

Still play a bit around, she asked me earlier whether I have any fetishes or kinks. Spot the mirror in her room, show her how I like to take women from behind and dry hump her. Again, tell me we are probably not going to do that. Finally I invite her again to my room, heavy objections. I earnestly ask her why, which she kinda lights up at and compliments me how I have finally asked why. Push her a bit, she tells me she doesn't really know it, I finish her sentence how her bedroom is a safe space for her, which she feels comfortable in. She agrees, has concerns that she doesn't really know me. I persist 2-3 more times, telling her she can just stand at the door and look in, if she doesn't want to go in she doesn't have to. No. Kiss her and her tits goodbye, leave my door open.

She actually interrupts me writing this LR, stands at the door, I show her my perfumes (All in all 15 bottles worth around 6-7K). The first few aren't hits, eventually she spots my axe (Anarchy for Him for those curious), I spray it a bit away from her to lure her in. Doesn't work, but it is what she complimented me on. Of fucking course 😂
For a moment I derealized and had an axe ad with me starring in it play out in my head, but then I snapped back. She says goodbye and leaves.

Here we are. Honestly can't be arsed to further concern myself with this LR- today, gonna shower and then probably go out and enjoy a cigar.

Cheers!

Last edited:

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Awesome! Reminds me how easy it really is if you just keep at it.

Well done!

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
For getting people up to speed that didn't read my last two FR, have a roommate I took on a walk and kissed her, next morning she didn't want to move to my room and I thought she had gone cold. This is my first ever experience in seduction (I was an unkissed virgin before her), so naturally my game is a bit rough around the edges.

Today I see her on the way to the kitchen, telling me she is going to cook soon. I tell her that's nice and put the pan I took with me in the sink "to soak"
Half an hour later I come back and clean it, holding small talk with her. Way more friendly mood, I test the waters by going close to her, she likes the touch. Just yesterday she told me she was confused about me holding hands, today she initiates and holds it for as long as I like.

She cooks rice and lentils for like 1,5 hours, heavy flirting and even more banter. I grab her ass, smack it, everytime she gives an indignant "Don't do that!" with a smile. At one point I tell her it excites her, to which she agrees. She plays footsie, trap my legs with hers, eventually I slowly let my leg go up to her pussy, she holds it, I let go. The whole time she jumps back from me when she hears a door or something. Eventually the soup is done, she eats, says she likes my perfume. I tell her she'll eat up and then we'll go and see which one of the ones I have it is. Heavy objections.

She eats her soup, grows quiet, begins to play with her food. Asks me whether it is okay if she calls her sister for a moment, I give her the time, after that she announces she is finished. I reinvite her to my room, again heavy objections, she pulls me with both hands back into the kitchen, I ask her why she is playing. The whole food she has cooked is still just sitting there on the stove, she says she has to put it all in containers. I feel there is something there, ask whether she wants to do it now or later. "Later" she says. "Actually, I have to get something in my room" I follow in, she says not to, she just wanted to get something.

I kiss her, push her onto the bed. We kiss, I get my leg between her legs and start rubbing her pussy with it. She is into it, I command her to get out of her shirt, she doesn't want to. Going from mouth towards tits I sense no resistance, so I ride the shirt up until her bra is exposed. Pull the bra down and suck on her titties, she moans, ask her if she likes that. "It looks good". A lot of going back and forth between her tits and mouth. Tell her I want to remove her bra, which she does herself. a lot more of kissing and sucking.

I get between her legs and dry hump. She gets really into it, especially after I tell her how she wants this big dick in her tiny pussy and she is my little slut, moans, agrees, I command her to tell me how she wants it. Bed breaks. Eventually I try to get her pants off, she heavily objects and puts her foot on my dick. Ask her rethorically whether she wants to see this dick. Get my belt off, get off the bed and approach her from the side, telling her to suck this dick. She isn't really good, no suction, no tongue, still tell her she does a good job. Move her up, lay down and get her to suck my dick. Come over her face. Get her a tissue, we cuddle for like 1,5 hours.

Asking when she decided she wanted to have sex with me, she said after the kiss on the bench. I am apparently her 3rd kiss. Tell her that I enjoyed my time, ask her whether she did as well ("Yeah" and a giggle). Go on to rub her pussy with my leg, she is super horny, spaces out, bit of dirty talk but we go back to cuddling. I hump her, she asks how I have that energy when I just came. Tell her whether she feels this hard cock and push it into her, she moans. Everytime I go to remove her pants she tells me how she is on her period, I don't have a problem with that, still doesn't want it. She is a virgin and tells me we aren't going to "do that". I assure that "It's okay, we're going to work up to that".

Will look up how to handle those statements, for now everytime it came up after I told her "We'll see when we get there". A bunch of back and forths, she tells me multiple times to leave and lays on top of me, then to relax when I try to escalate by trying to pull her pants down. Firm no, everytime, I laugh it off. Asks me whether I am an ass or tits guy, after that whether I am an ass or pussy guy. Ask her whether she is an ass or pussy girl and try to play with her asshole, she giggles and stops me. Ask her another question to distract, I rush her asshole, more stopping and giggling. More talk after that, but eventually

I want to get up and leave, she asks me what I am doing, we go back down. Eventually she gets up and the bed breaks more. I look at the damage, some wood bars are unaligned because of the plastic bits breaking. "This bed wasn't made for sex" her agreeing and giggling, followed by my "well, at least we still have one other".

Still play a bit around, she asked me earlier whether I have any fetishes or kinks. Spot the mirror in her room, show her how I like to take women from behind and dry hump her. Again, tell me we are probably not going to do that. Finally I invite her again to my room, heavy objections. I earnestly ask her why, which she kinda lights up at and compliments me how I have finally asked why. Push her a bit, she tells me she doesn't really know it, I finish her sentence how her bedroom is a safe space for her, which she feels comfortable in. She agrees, has concerns that she doesn't really know me. I persist 2-3 more times, telling her she can just stand at the door and look in, if she doesn't want to go in she doesn't have to. No. Kiss her and her tits goodbye, leave my door open.

She actually interrupts me writing this LR, stands at the door, I show her my perfumes (All in all 15 bottles worth around 6-7K). The first few aren't hits, eventually she spots my axe (Anarchy for Him for those curious), I spray it a bit away from her to lure her in. Doesn't work, but it is what she complimented me on. Of fucking course 😂
For a moment I derealized and had an axe ad with me starring in it play out in my head, but then I snapped back. She says goodbye and leaves.

Here we are. Honestly can't be arsed to further concern myself with this LR- today, gonna shower and then probably go out and enjoy a cigar.

Cheers!

Well done staying chill and letting the opportunity come!

Did you get your fingers on/in her pussy at all? Especially with girls that are more shy you gotta use a lot of intimate touch - running your hands up and down her body, rubbing and fingering her pussy, really stimulating and activating her. And if you can give her clit a rub and get a finger or two inside, it's usually game over.

Payload

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Will_V Well, I was always trying. Sometimes rubbing it from the outside with hand, leg, or dick. Especially when stimulating with my dick she was moving her hips like crazy, super hot. At the end I barely got to her clit and rubbed it a bit (wet af), but she wanted to stop. Following text exchange happened through the night:

Me: Hey, I have really enjoyed my time with you so far, especially today 😉
Me: I would like to go for a walk around the lake I've talked to you about next week 🤗

Her: Hey, bad emoji choice again
Her: If you want to hang out, we can go to the city center. But I am not able to join your lake walk

I wanted to deep dive a bit, seeing as she is saying she doesn't know me. Maybe because I have said that I like public sex she doesn't want to join? Maybe it's too romantic for her now?

Either way, don't really care for the city center and don't want to assume her frame either.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Will_V Well, I was always trying. Sometimes rubbing it from the outside with hand, leg, or dick. Especially when stimulating with my dick she was moving her hips like crazy, super hot. At the end I barely got to her clit and rubbed it a bit (wet af), but she wanted to stop. Following text exchange happened through the night:

Me: Hey, I have really enjoyed my time with you so far, especially today 😉
Me: I would like to go for a walk around the lake I've talked to you about next week 🤗

Her: Hey, bad emoji choice again
Her: If you want to hang out, we can go to the city center. But I am not able to join your lake walk

I wanted to deep dive a bit, seeing as she is saying she doesn't know me. Maybe because I have said that I like public sex she doesn't want to join? Maybe it's too romantic for her now?

Either way, don't really care for the city center and don't want to assume her frame either.

Frankly she sounds way too inexperienced/shy for public sex.

With girls like this you gotta tone things down a little. They have a much more romantic/idealistic view of sex because their experience of it is mostly made up of novels, movies, and high school crushes. So even when they want an adventure, it starts off from a much more vanilla reference point.

You already got most of the way to sex in her room, if I were you I'd just go for round two there. Seems like that's where she's most comfortable - and again this is indicative that she really needs to feel secure, she didn't even feel up to going to your room when it was twenty feet away.

Because girls like this easily get anxious and tense, the idea is to be super chill but not super available, this makes them feel comfortable but also gives them room to chase it and makes it clear you aren't going to fall into the boyfriend zone. Just deflect/ignore the invite to city center and see her when she's home, pull her in and grab her butt and have fun with her. And if you get bored trying to take her panties off, give her a kiss and a hug, tell her you've got stuff to do but you had fun, and go and do your thing.

Believe me she's thinking about this a lot more than you. As long as you are always giving her a good fun experience whenever you're together, while avoiding the boyfriend zone, over time she'll be wanting to explore further and further. For her, you're her opportunity to venture out into her fantasies but only as long as you never make her too anxious and break that bubble.

Payload

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Will_V Thanks for the advice. Wrote her back before I saw your reply. So you don't think she needs more comfort by going out together? Just fun when I am around and eventually she will feel comfortable enough to join me in my room?

Me: How about we compromise, go to [place we've been to] again, if one of us doesn't enjoy it it's just a 5 minute walk home

Now it seems like that text is too much.

Also wasn't going to try for public sex, she asked me what I liked.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Will_V Thanks for the advice. Wrote her back before I saw your reply. So you don't think she needs more comfort by going out together? Just fun when I am around and eventually she will feel comfortable enough to join me in my room?

Me: How about we compromise, go to [place we've been to] again, if one of us doesn't enjoy it it's just a 5 minute walk home

Now it seems like that text is too much.

Also wasn't going to try for public sex, she asked me what I liked.

Don't worry so much about the frame, the important thing is that she's comfortable and things are always sexual between you.

My point about deflecting the invite to go and visit the city was because you said you weren't keen, you should never do stuff you don't want to do for the sake of making a girl feel better. Doesn't matter if a girl is a virgin or a veteran, they all know what the boyfriend dance looks like, where a dude starts doing shit he doesn't want to, or going far out of his way to ingratiate her.

You want her to be aware that you aren't interested in commitment, but comfortable knowing that you aren't going to just try and rush things and pressure her or get frustrated and bail, both of which are typically girls' main concerns when it comes to sex.

You live in the same house as her, so anything you do in the house isn't a big investment for you, which is a good frame. If you start taking her out then it becomes a bit different - dates are really only so you can get to know eachother with girls you don't live with. But if you already interact at home, dates automatically become framed a different way, like more of a non-sexual investment.

That's not to say you should never go out with her but you'll want to play down the investment, like you're just going out to chill and you're taking her with you for company, for example.

Think about how she looks at you: you're this dude who lives in the same house, seems like he wants short-term fun, and comes across way more experienced. As long as you maintain that frame, she will be thinking: ok, maybe I want some fun too, BUT is he going to be able to accept things on my terms, moving slower, doing only what I'm comfortable with, etc. OR is he going to:

a) Get annoyed and push things too hard
b) get frustrated and bail
c) start doing the boyfriend dance

So as long as you avoid those three bad frames she'll eventually submit to the frame of just having some low-investment fun together. The way I'd do it is just vibe with her and play around with her whenever you're home together and avoid too much other investment. But that's not the only way, and it's not like things are busted if you go for an ice cream together - depending on the girl, a little bit of the dating experience is even necessary for her to be comfortable. So don't be afraid to play it by ear - but don't start doing stuff you don't want to and getting annoyed with her, I learned that from experience.

d0ntc4r3

Space Monkey
space monkey
gonna shower and then probably go out and enjoy a cigar.

Ayyyy cigar gang. You earned it man. Congrats on getting this far. She'll probably be DTF in a couple days. Just keep escalating.

Freakester

Space Monkey
space monkey
Oh I didn't realise she was inexperienced.

I'd suggest these while escalating next.
1. Be warm and gentle.
2. Persist. Don't give up if she says no.
3. Try to get into her fast. Like within 10-15 minutes. Don't spend too much time on foreplay.

Like @Will_V said if you finger her, it becomes easy to penetrate.

Touch her everywhere, while you are kissing her. Or I'd suggest even leaving her breasts alone and put your hands straight in between her legs. Go straight for the kill (I know it is hard. I'm a boob man myself. But you got to have discipline brother)

She is just shy and a bit scared. She definitely wants it. So go give it to her.

I don't think she is physically pushing you away. That's a great thing.

One thing that helped me a lot with resistance is thinking how she would think the next morning to prevent her from thinking she is a slut.
'Hey I tried resisting like I was supposed to. But he was irresistible. It just happened.'

Last edited:

Payload

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am cringing so hard right now. She was cold today, told me she doesn't want to continue this. I probe a bit, she said she doesn't like sucking dick and that also she gets mad at herself for not being able to say no. I turn it around by telling her multiple times that I don't want to pressure her into something she doesn't want and that we can ramp it up slowly, so she can be comfortable. Deep dive into her career, she gets warm. When I leave, I tell her to kiss me, I kiss her a bit back and then leave, she lets her head hang with a smile.

Go to my room and turn on loud music. Read up on the disappointed at herself girl type. Go to her room, tell her that I think it is nice that she is exploring her sexuality, and I know it can be scary, but it is exciting and scary because it is unknown. Rubbing her thigh, kissing her. I tell her I have to close my room door, the music is too loud. Lead her up, push against the wall. Now near her door, I repeat it, open her door and pull her behind me, she follows into my room, I throw her onto the bed.

This time absolutely zero objections to me unbuckling her pants and opening them, pulling them and the (lace) panties off (Just the tiniest bit of token resistance). But I fully fail sexually. Only slept 5 hours and the last few days haven't eaten anything because I lost my appetite. My little sailor hangs in the ropes, only semi-erect. I eat her out, she wants to pull me off a few times, I hold onto her but after the 3rd time she tells me it hurts. I get it and slow down.

Rub my dick on her pussy, try to put it in, she stops me. Multiple attempts, I whisper to her that she wants dick, nodding with hair and hands over head. Now I don't know whether I misunderstood, but at one point she stops me, wants me to lay down and gets on top. She hovers over me and I try to shove it in, but her being so tight and me only being semi-erect it's as if I want to penetrate a wall. She tells me it hurts, I assure that it will only hurt now and the other times will be better for it. Flip her over, try to shove it in now, nothing changes. At this point she says she doesn't want this, I don't know whether she previously thought I only wanted to rub it or it got weird because I couldn't get it in (guessing the latter). Come over her ass like a fucking chump.

Try to pleasure her with fingers and mouth for half an hour, sometimes she enjoys it, but apparently I am pretty fucking horrible at it. She doesn't come. We cuddle, talk. She - among other things - asks me why I wanted to shove it in so often. Don't answer and kiss her. More talk. She wants to go, is late for a meeting with friends, we fall back onto the bed multiple times, we both say she should go like a dozen times. Near the end she not so half-jokingly says she isn't going to come over again, I answer "Yeah, right" in a cocky tone.

To put the cherry on top, she might have seen the girlschase article open on my monitor while I ate her out. Because at one point she said that I am cute, but that just may be because I ate her out and suck at it.

And here I thought it couldn't be worse. I turned it around, failed (?) to take her virginity and now she probably resents me for it. I mean we cuddled and laughed after, but that also already happened yesterday. I also feel bad for trying to take her virginity because I can't tell whether she really wanted me to or I just read the signs wrongly. Also wondering about coming on her ass, with her hymen intact I don't think it can make her pregnant, but I like to be careful with those things. She cleaned up after but still.

I just wanna crawl into a hole, curl up and die. So done with this today.

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Don't beat yourself up about it, it's completely normal. I was kind of lucky that the first girl I fucked was quite experienced. Second girl, and first girlfriend, I tried but I could never get it up with her. She was also a bit weird to be honest, beautiful to look at, but she would never smile. She also had huge boobs but didn't like me to touch them (such a waste!!)

So yeah, I completely get that being uncertain whether she actually wants it or not, and her inexperience, affect your "performance". Good thing she came to your room after all and you didn't do all this somewhere in a dark forest! ;)

Last edited:

Payload

Space Monkey
space monkey
Notes primarily for me, so I don't forget, but maybe I can help somebody new with this as well. Taken from pillow talk
1) First touch ever being her waist and me pushing her up with my hands on it she said confused/intrigued her, like what's going to happen. Told her friend and she told her to lock the door every night lmao.
2) Teasing her about never having had pringles (not true) A) made her to talk to her girlfriends about it and B) made her indignant and prob. attraction spike up. Less is more with teasing.
3) Her friends will hear and see everything.

Payload

Space Monkey
space monkey
Seen it coming, message from her.

Hey, I just want to text you something. I thought about it enough and don't want to keep things between us. I have few reasons about it. The important one is, I don't want to have a sexual relationship with someone with whom I cannot have an emotional relationship. That is why I don't want other people to know. And this thing causing that feeling bad and dirty about myself after being with you.
This is my last decision, I don't want long messages from you. Thank you for your understanding.

Me:
I get it. Really enjoyed getting to know you better yesterday and our time after, but I feel like you have an urge to put walls up to protect yourself. However the most satisfying part of getting to know people for me is connecting with them on more than a physical level. This has always been happening from my side, the other person just has to allow for it.

Last edited:

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I am cringing so hard right now. She was cold today, told me she doesn't want to continue this. I probe a bit, she said she doesn't like sucking dick and that also she gets mad at herself for not being able to say no. I turn it around by telling her multiple times that I don't want to pressure her into something she doesn't want and that we can ramp it up slowly, so she can be comfortable. Deep dive into her career, she gets warm. When I leave, I tell her to kiss me, I kiss her a bit back and then leave, she lets her head hang with a smile.

Go to my room and turn on loud music. Read up on the disappointed at herself girl type. Go to her room, tell her that I think it is nice that she is exploring her sexuality, and I know it can be scary, but it is exciting and scary because it is unknown. Rubbing her thigh, kissing her. I tell her I have to close my room door, the music is too loud. Lead her up, push against the wall. Now near her door, I repeat it, open her door and pull her behind me, she follows into my room, I throw her onto the bed.

This time absolutely zero objections to me unbuckling her pants and opening them, pulling them and the (lace) panties off (Just the tiniest bit of token resistance). But I fully fail sexually. Only slept 5 hours and the last few days haven't eaten anything because I lost my appetite. My little sailor hangs in the ropes, only semi-erect. I eat her out, she wants to pull me off a few times, I hold onto her but after the 3rd time she tells me it hurts. I get it and slow down.

Rub my dick on her pussy, try to put it in, she stops me. Multiple attempts, I whisper to her that she wants dick, nodding with hair and hands over head. Now I don't know whether I misunderstood, but at one point she stops me, wants me to lay down and gets on top. She hovers over me and I try to shove it in, but her being so tight and me only being semi-erect it's as if I want to penetrate a wall. She tells me it hurts, I assure that it will only hurt now and the other times will be better for it. Flip her over, try to shove it in now, nothing changes. At this point she says she doesn't want this, I don't know whether she previously thought I only wanted to rub it or it got weird because I couldn't get it in (guessing the latter). Come over her ass like a fucking chump.

Try to pleasure her with fingers and mouth for half an hour, sometimes she enjoys it, but apparently I am pretty fucking horrible at it. She doesn't come. We cuddle, talk. She - among other things - asks me why I wanted to shove it in so often. Don't answer and kiss her. More talk. She wants to go, is late for a meeting with friends, we fall back onto the bed multiple times, we both say she should go like a dozen times. Near the end she not so half-jokingly says she isn't going to come over again, I answer "Yeah, right" in a cocky tone.

To put the cherry on top, she might have seen the girlschase article open on my monitor while I ate her out. Because at one point she said that I am cute, but that just may be because I ate her out and suck at it.

And here I thought it couldn't be worse. I turned it around, failed (?) to take her virginity and now she probably resents me for it. I mean we cuddled and laughed after, but that also already happened yesterday. I also feel bad for trying to take her virginity because I can't tell whether she really wanted me to or I just read the signs wrongly. Also wondering about coming on her ass, with her hymen intact I don't think it can make her pregnant, but I like to be careful with those things. She cleaned up after but still.

I just wanna crawl into a hole, curl up and die. So done with this today.

Yeah don't beat yourself up man, it happens.

Point is you dealt with the whole situation well and got her willing and ready, that's knowledge/skill that will carry over to the next opportunity.

Like I've said before I believe that the only reason a man's cock fails to get hard is for psychological reasons, because either he is inside a bad frame that he hates to be in, or he simply doesn't believe in what he's doing. The only times I've ever had erection problems were in these cases, where I was trying to sweep something I didn't like under the rug. Otherwise a cock gets hard simply from the clarity and strength of a man's intent, even if he's not particularly aroused. But when you are conflicted about what you're doing everything stops working properly. That's how it is for me.

That's why it's important to first of all know what your principles and framework are for seduction and not violate them, and secondly do everything with absolute intent. When you do things this way it's very difficult to struggle with motivation, energy, or erections.

Don't chase this girl, focus on yourself first. Not sure what happened with your appetite man, but take care of your body and mind.

Payload

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah don't beat yourself up man, it happens.

Point is you dealt with the whole situation well and got her willing and ready, that's knowledge/skill that will carry over to the next opportunity.

Like I've said before I believe that the only reason a man's cock fails to get hard is for psychological reasons, because either he is inside a bad frame that he hates to be in, or he simply doesn't believe in what he's doing. The only times I've ever had erection problems were in these cases, where I was trying to sweep something I didn't like under the rug. Otherwise a cock gets hard simply from the clarity and strength of a man's intent, even if he's not particularly aroused. But when you are conflicted about what you're doing everything stops working properly. That's how it is for me.

That's why it's important to first of all know what your principles and framework are for seduction and not violate them, and secondly do everything with absolute intent. When you do things this way it's very difficult to struggle with motivation, energy, or erections.

Don't chase this girl, focus on yourself first. Not sure what happened with your appetite man, but take care of your body and mind.
I can see how this post reads like me chasing the girl, and I probably wouldn't put that much time into her would I have other girls giving me tail, but I took this as an oppurtunity to learn how to overcome these steps and challenges. Maybe the lines are too blurred for me, but I don't really see myself getting infatuated. Just disappointed that I couldn't pull the trigger, being aware how now there is a different trajectory of things, would have been way easier had I been ready and been able to slip it in.

In fact I have noticed that I am kind of growing more distant with her, even after the first time getting intimate. Kind of disillusioned with sex and pussy, I mean her body is perfect, but maybe the last few days being a bit of a mess just made me realize how it wasn't really worth it to pursue her that much, thus me not being able to get hard.

This is really weird for me. I began my self-help journey for this one girl 5 years ago, I didn't pull the trigger but was in shambles. Literally every thought had some sort of connection to her, it was hell coming back out of it. Rollo Tomassi and Rian Stone were a tremendous help to getting a better view on life and being my own person, now girlschase has been an even more incredible resource (albeit building on what I had done 5 years with the Red Pill) in being able to connect with people instead of just thinking about myself and that I can be an island unto myself.

But now I have this ability to seduce girls, I have this hot chick to fuck and I can't get it up. I don't know what's happening but will have to think about it, Thank you, Will.

Last edited:

Freakester

Space Monkey
space monkey
We all make mistakes. Mistakes are how you learn.

Don't get discouraged. It happens to the best of us.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
In fact I have noticed that I am kind of growing more distant with her, even after the first time getting intimate. Kind of disillusioned with sex and pussy, I mean her body is perfect, but maybe the last few days being a bit of a mess just made me realize how it wasn't really worth it to pursue her that much, thus me not being able to get hard.

I don't want to sound like some kind of armchair psychologist, but I've had issues with motivation and energy when I spend alot of time seducing girls while there are pressing problems in my life that I'm not facing and dealing with. It's difficult to connect with a girl and be motivated to get deep inside her when you are presenting yourself as a winner while internally (according to your own specific values) you're not.

That's why the work of aligning yourself along a clear path and progressing consistently along it is extremely important. Libido is connected to a lot of things, and most strongly (in my experience) to my sense of progress through life according to what I have determined to be valuable.

Freakester

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah totally.

Just go do some things you like doing bro.

That maybe reaching 1800 elo on chess.com
Or beating a hard video game like dark souls. Hiking, writing, music, sports, whatever makes you feel like you are winning.

I found this article. Read it years back. Has stuck with me always.

>