LR  “My Sexual Terrorist” - First Russian Girl, from Bumble during COVID-19

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
ya. you will notice that not many advanced seducers talk about "Russian/Italian/Brazilian/American girls are blah blah". It's this particular girl is/has:
very attracted to me.
not attracted to me.
very shit testy.
high ASD.
no ASD.
racist.
PC.
retarded.
intelligent.
experienced.
inexperienced.
etc.

Calibrate to the girl. Not what nationality she is.

uhmm totally agree but russian and eastern european in american are a bit tougher vs other nationalities maybe due to culture who knows...and even post the seduction, when you have already seduced, notice we are talking pipi in vagina= weird bed vibes vs complaining about "russian".... so the seduction and all of the above has already been conquered...

Mondo

Space Monkey
space monkey
Calibrate to the girl. Not what nationality she is.

Bingo. Thanks for that needed wisdom. I keep hearing troubling things from guys about Russians, but this I know from experience what you said is a much better angle to take.

Black Dragon actually was the loudest voice in my head about Russian women, but he's very intolerate of handling drama and I'm almost the opposite, like a drama ninja that shit don't touch me.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
weird vibes maybe because you fucked her without setting any second generation frames ("ok fine. fuck me" = not really into it).

yeah maybe... Which is actually what i told op... So we need to have someone that actually did second generation with a russian come in and see if they experienced, this... Actually i have a girl i am talking to now from eastern europe, debating if i should field test with her, but she cry at the club, of our "connection" so i am not sure if i want to field test with her... lol

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
yeah maybe... Which is actually what i told op... So we need to have someone that actually did second generation with a russian come in and see if they experienced, this...

From Russia With Doggy Style.

No ASD, LMR or weird vibes due to the seductive topics discussed beforehand. This girl was fresh off the boat. . . and very sexually inexperienced too.

Mike Silvertree

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Skills asked, "Is there any way to access Hall of Fame???

I don't think that will be possible. Blackdragon hired two guys off the Internet to fix it and they totally fucked it up. It needed fixing because the previous guys he hired fucked it up earlier. Last time I went there, the control panel was totally inaccessible; you get a blank page when you go there. I need to access the control panel to change the viewing status of the HoF to make it public. We hid it because it contained Lay Reports and we had decided to hide them after the Coffee Shop PUA debacle. Unless BD spends serious bucks on it, it is lost.

vBulletin 5 is horrible software. When I closed the board I wanted to take away everyone's ability to post, but leave their accounts intact to keep their names on the posts, which makes it a lot more useful to readers, and in case we brought it back to life. When I took away the ability of members to post the system banned everyone. And it would not let me change it back. I wasn't expecting that.

>