Anyone Trading Crypto?

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah I’ve got buys in at HIBS, YANG and SPXS at the moment. I think we are seeing way larger hikes then ever.

I’m also exchanging most of my foreign currencies into Kronors and USD.
I think the dxy might pullback a bit. It had a false breakout last wednesday I think, it broke out of an ascending channel and then closed back inside it. The s&p500 has also had a false breakout. It closed below 3640 area last friday and then recently closed back above it on a daily closing basis. I think maybe we get a bit of a small/medium rally from the sp500, maybe up to 3900 area or 4140 area. The volume by price if I'm reading it right also is highest at around 4140.

I've closed my s&p500 shorts recently from when price was higher and I do have some longs on now.

XAUUSD Gold also had a falsebreakout on the daily timeframe, so maybe it goes up too but I have not put a long on, I'm waiting for a better risk reward if I do enter.

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
I think the dxy might pullback a bit. It had a false breakout last wednesday I think, it broke out of an ascending channel and then closed back inside it. The s&p500 has also had a false breakout. It closed below 3640 area last friday and then recently closed back above it on a daily closing basis. I think maybe we get a bit of a small/medium rally from the sp500, maybe up to 3900 area or 4140 area. The volume by price if I'm reading it right also is highest at around 4140.

I've closed my s&p500 shorts recently from when price was higher and I do have some longs on now.

XAUUSD Gold also had a falsebreakout on the daily timeframe, so maybe it goes up too but I have not put a long on, I'm waiting for a better risk reward if I do enter.

Well if I didn’t call everything completely right.

With the FTX situation I’ve bought into some crypto but since it’s so volatile to hold crypto on the exchanges at the moment I’ve been using proprietary stock options instead. *[BTCC.TO] I bought in today at roughly 3.35 a share I’ll aim to hold for awhile.

Besides that I collected profits and bought some more SOXS. I’m betting SOXL pulls down to 7.30 and I’ll sell.

I am more bearish then ever due to the recession. And you can tell that everything is super fucked because the Black Friday deals this year are horrendous.

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well if I didn’t call everything completely right.

With the FTX situation I’ve bought into some crypto but since it’s so volatile to hold crypto on the exchanges at the moment I’ve been using proprietary stock options instead. *[BTCC.TO] I bought in today at roughly 3.35 a share I’ll aim to hold for awhile.

Besides that I collected profits and bought some more SOXS. I’m betting SOXL pulls down to 7.30 and I’ll sell.

I am more bearish then ever due to the recession. And you can tell that everything is super fucked because the Black Friday deals this year are horrendous.

Good to hear you made some profits. :)

At this moment, I have some shorts spx/sp500 futures at 3750 area and some at 3800 area. I have a similar bearish opinion to you, so if price goes up I plan to add more shorts. If we close below a key level, will look to add more shorts or wait for a retest and add shorts. Since its basically correlated with crypto, I think crypto goes south as well.

That 2008 fractal I have mentioned before, here's a tweet someone with an update. Its still in play in my opinion.

Here's a chart showing CBOE equity put call ratio PCUSEQTR or something. Notice those spikes up at 1.0+ area don't happen too often but the sp500 futures/spx tends to pullback when they do. Maybe we get a some sort of rally first. The US Fed is Quantitive Tightening and iirc have not signalled any "pivot"[easing off the QT] anytime soon, so thats also generally bearish for risk assets in my opinion.

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sorry you got wrecked today down 31% ouch, trading SOXL and SOXS is a big-boy, intraday, hedge fund trading game. Your dart-throwing with 3pl leveraged ETFs will eventually lead to SBF-type BK.

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
Sorry you got wrecked today down 31% ouch, trading SOXL and SOXS is a big-boy, intraday, hedge fund trading game. Your dart-throwing with 3pl leveraged ETFs will eventually lead to SBF-type BK.

Not that badly down, I was surprised by the CPI numbers. Not sure if I’ll double down on SOXS buy ins but we will have to see.

Doing fantastic still, might switch to SOXL but I’m still bearish. I still believe in a pull down, interest rate for December should be .75

sunnygirl

Space Monkey
space monkey
yea my mom taught me lol also she spends all day at her computer trading stocks, fake screams when she loses money its very entertaining

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
yea my mom taught me lol also she spends all day at her computer trading stocks, fake screams when she loses money its very entertaining

Who let the dumb broad into the forum?

Anyways, no super interesting trades atm. Last interesting trade I did was buying TSLL at 11.80 and sold at 12.50, I did sell off the SOXS at some point *[Tax write off 😛] but otherwise it’s been so far a great year.

Cryptowise my Bitcoin is up quite abit, I am going to stake some more link.

In regards to what my thoughts are for the futures I am keeping an eye out but I could see another rally in the summer.

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thinking we might see a pullback to the downside for crypto. Maybe BTC to 30k or a bit over first, but either way, there are a ridiculous amount of long liquidations down at the 18k-20k area.
Tweet showing the BTC liquidations

We also have TOTAL market cap, on the daily chart, has lots of bearish OBV[on balance volume] divergence built up. Total chart:

RgekETI.png

So maybe total goes down to the 900 area in some time? 960 first, maybe a bounce there, then 900 maybe.
Excuse the imperfect arrows[in black] but they demonstrate how long this built up for, and the blue arrows show previous OBV divergence like this playing out.

I won't be shorting BTC, I'll be shorting something much cheaper like Dogecoin, which sometimes I think can lag abit, it might rally a little if BTC falls but it likes to follow BTC/total down even if it lags.

Been watching some Gareth Soloway free analysis and bullish on gold long term.

>