Online & Apps  Are Online Dating and Prostitution "Lame"? (2020)

LouisVuitton

Space Monkey
space monkey
I like going out better. But it’s time consuming and less practical. I work. Online works with my schedule much better than going out at night.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@BigPapa if someone is implying they are a seducer, pua, womanizer, “can get girls”, or whatever, but they are doing it through online dating then they are misrepresenting what they are doing - they are lying. I don’t like guys who misrepresent who they are, lying about picking up girls, or being “high value”, when it was through online dating lol

Getting laid through online is in the same league as paying a prostitute - do what makes you happy, but they are not pickup.

what does it matter if a guy with little programming experience says he has a lot?

what does it matter if a guy can’t paddle out on his own but says he’s a surfer?

what does it matter if a guy says he picked up a girl through Tinder, than thinks hes a real player lol?

people here are not stupid and they could see through this ^ , as i said you sound like those religuius people trying to shove shit through people throat, chase and even carousel explain to you is a form of diversification...

nobody said do online game and do not cold approach...

This is from a post i made about quarantine context, in which i was trying to convey for the 100th time that during the lockdown people that have been doing online as part of COLD APPROACH, benefited, since women were in lock down....

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Online dating is very similar to playing a shitty video game. (Literally!) Gather this content, press these buttons, go to a location and then do mid to end game pickup. It’s not reality whatsoever lol. You’re not there until the meetup. This is good online “game”.

I remeber visiting New York City, going out with some PUAs (long story lol), and then one of them asking “hey man, can you get a photo of me? You know, for tinder and social proof and all that.” Then he gave me his phone and I snapped a photo, and as I did, he made this silly pouting face like he was trying to be a model. Oh my God! So fucking lame. But hey, if it gets you more matches...

then there was this Indian guy (amongst the above PUAs) that had a lot of lays from online dating exclusively but had the vibe of a rock and couldn’t do a single approach and would just make excuses. Dude! All that online dating is like summing fifty zeroes together. He was no different than me at the time (except I could actually cold approach and talk)

lastly there was a guy who did some Pu coaching who I kinda new and was giving me some tips. and his friend was showing us his tinder profile, saying “dude, check out these photos. Isn’t this the shit? It’s the perfect profile.” Then this same guy complained about going to a new club because he’d have no social proof there. LOL. Afterwards I asked the Pu coach “what do you think of online dating?” “It’s all a numbers game dude,” he said with a disapproving face. Then he opened his app (not sure what app since it wasn’t Tinder) and started doing some swiping maneuvers. “Like this” he said, lol same shit I did. Total joke.

all the above was in my first 1-3 years of pickup when I had used online dating but was having trouble with in person approaches, pulls, escalating, etc. All the above simply reinforced that online dating is a joke - ie swimming with floaties

Last edited:

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
and how this is any different than how you present yourself when you do day game or night game ?

All the clothes , hairstyle , walk , and stuff like that are there so you can present the best side of you from a mating perspective .

This is what fueled up humankind to reach the current state , which is radically better than it was 50k years ago.

Everything that you do in your day to day life is because of pussy . Is that also gay ? If that is also gay maybe you should consider becoming a monk :)

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Here something

is it crazy to think “talking to girls” means actually going up and, you know, talking to girls?

this doesn’t happen in online dating. You’re not talking to anyone. You’re sending messages lol - ie copy/pasting to girls. By the time you do talk some interest is already confirmed. You never talked to the girl to dicaover her level of interest, how can you say you were “talking to girls”? The app helped sort out the interest for you, hence why it is a total numbers game. You set your profile up, then act like a program till you get a meet up. Wow. This is what constitutes “talking to girls” now.

and how this is any different than how you present yourself when you do day game or night game ?

All the clothes , hairstyle , walk , and stuff like that are there so you can present the best side of you from a mating perspective .

This is what fueled up humankind to reach the current state , which is radically better than it was 50k years ago.

Everything that you do in your day to day life is because of pussy . Is that also gay ? If that is also gay maybe you should consider becoming a monk :)

Well, you know, lame shit can happen in a day/night set. But you still have to go through the whole process, so it’s still pickup, even if you did or said something embarrassing. You’re still talking to girls, figuring out motives and interest, etc. It’s not a numbers game by nature, which online dating is. Roll of a dice game. In person there are so many more things going on that distinguish it from swiping a screen and copy/pasting

do you think online dating is supplementary? I do

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
You started supplicating with your last question :)

If you copy/paste and think that you if you match with someone on the dating apps also means having sex with them , to me it just seems that you have no real idea what you are talking about, and just sound like someone that is bitter.

Me personally I find it harder to meet with good looking girls via the internet ( social & dating apps ) than to just approach them in the real life , because in real life the attention span last longer + use her emotions in your advantage .

Basically banging good looking girls from online is more difficult than banging them if you meet them in the real life :)

If you are talking about that is easier to bang trolls from online , I personally have no idea . Never tried it and I really doubt I will ever do. So have no idea what to say about this . But what I know is that if for whatever reason my only option is to bang trolls , I would rather do it online and her coming directly to my place so people can not see me with her.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If you copy/paste and think that you if you match with someone on the dating apps also means having sex with them ,

good thing I don’t think this :)

Now, there’s a lot of questions for online dating I haven’t seen any good answers to. Pointing out that it is not pickup, seduction or talking to girls is good enough. I’ll just stick to reading and listening to info on how to actually talk to chicks, not copy/paste or get better photos. Not interested in that. I should have been more aware that telling someone whose surfing with assistance, or swimming with floaties, that It isn’t real surfing or swimming isn’t cool.

End of thread for me

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
good thing I don’t think this :)

Now, there’s a lot of questions for online dating I haven’t seen any good answers to. Pointing out that it is not pickup, seduction or talking to girls is good enough. I’ll just stick to reading and listening to info on how to actually talk to chicks, not copy/paste or get better photos. Not interested in that. I should have been more aware that telling someone whose surfing with assistance, or swimming with floaties, that It isn’t real surfing or swimming isn’t cool.

End of thread for me

^ to be honest i wish from the bottom of my heart that all your kj was actually true... Then we all would be matching with girls online then you meet them and fuck her on auto pilot....

^ if you can do this and post a lay report i will give you $100 dollars, i will totally give it to you as long as you can show your kj on a lay report...

Last edited:

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Skills nah not interested, also you’re stawmanning. Have used online dating and everything I said was from my own experience with it.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Chrance amigo , a manly guy admits when he is wrong , because this means that he understood some things and can improve :)

I am not speaking for others , but fucking trolls in general does not mean that you know things that well , or that your opinions are that relevant. Most of the times you are just scratching the surface with your stick and that's it .

LouisVuitton

Space Monkey
space monkey
^ to be honest i wish from the bottom of my heart that all your kj was actually true... Then we all would be matching with girls online then you meet them and fuck her on auto pilot....

^ if you can do this and post a lay report i will give you $100 dollars, i will totally give it to you as long as you can show your kj on a lay report...
If online is swimming with floaters then alcohol is like floating on a raft down a river. Alcohol is more of a crutch. Anyone who thinks online is easy has watched too many manosphere videos of Chad on tinder. If you’re not extremely good looking it takes a lot of patience and overcoming objections. Especially with corona concerns. They’re surprisingly easy to overcome if you know what you’re doing.

My ex girlfriend And I broke up a month ago. I became a bitch in the relationship because of being in a scarcity mindset over corona. She abused me in the end. Normally I would’ve left. But I felt I didn’t have any options. Was not the case. I’ve not had a problem getting laid since our breakup. Only one came from online, hinge. But all involved text game. One was a one night stand in September I never texted. Then eight months later I hit her up and now we’re fwb. If it weren’t for online I wouldn’t be as good of a texter. I wouldn’t know how to be persistent and not needy or overcome objections. And the corona objection is huge.

The first girl I contacted after the breakup had the objection and I lost it. So after that I wrote a corona objection rebuttal so I’d be ready. I’m no expert at game. But I’m also no beginner at apps. I’m getting laid while everyone else struggles.

Judging how other men get laid is like judging another mans pants. It’s all attached to ego.

Heres my corona objection rebuttal. Corona is becoming less of a big deal every day. Girls are lonely and have never been this horny.

I didn’t wanna bring it up but it’s nice to know you are concerned. I’d rather meet someone safe. I keep my circle very small and have a great immune system. I haven’t been sick in years. You haven’t been exposed have you?

If she doesn’t respond or objects follow up with.

If you're not comfortable I understand. But I would like to meet up with you. If we hit it off it could be convenient having someone to hang out with while we ride this out

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
FML

Alcohol you still need to open and hook; you still hit all phases of the pickup. Online you do not, hence why it is swimming in floaters. You’re not doing the bare minimum so don’t say you are lol. After rereading those GLL instructions (a pretty accurate representation of online “game”) it blows my mind even more how anyone can do that shit with a straight face.

But you know what’s harder than online dating? Paying a prostitute in certain parts of the US since it is illegal in most places. You have to go through more work to make it happen, therefore it must be more legitimate as a lay than online dating since its a lot harder, and difficulty is what makes something pickup or not lol

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FML

Alcohol you still need to open and hook; you still hit all phases of the pickup. Online you do not, hence why it is swimming in floaters. You’re not doing the bare minimum so don’t say you are lol. After rereading those GLL instructions (a pretty accurate representation of online “game”) it blows my mind even more how anyone can do that shit with a straight face.

But you know what’s harder than online dating? Paying a prostitute in certain parts of the US since it is illegal in most places. You have to go through more work to make it happen, therefore it must be more legitimate as a lay than online dating since its a lot harder, and difficulty is what makes something pickup or not lol

that gll article, was horrible and would not work now a days... gll has not been gaming for 4-5 years, that is outdated. my $100 is waiting... put your money were your mouth is...

LouisVuitton

Space Monkey
space monkey
FML

I just paid for sex from a prostitute for the second time in my life. I had a breakup during corona and wasn’t sure if I’d be able to get laid. And I needed to break the pair bond ASAP. Took all my neediness away.

I also met a girl in hinge. We took molly together and fucked all night. That’s an awesome experience. The ends justified the means.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
that gll article, was horrible and would not work now a days... gll has not been gaming for 4-5 years, that is outdated. my $100 is waiting... put your money were your mouth is...

lol in what way?

you want me to debase myself for $100 lol? What does that prove? I can take photos, copy paste and swipe? do I need to pay more prostitutes as well? Nah I’ll pass

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
If online is swimming with floaters then alcohol is like floating on a raft down a river. Alcohol is more of a crutch. Anyone who thinks online is easy has watched too many manosphere videos of Chad on tinder. If you’re not extremely good looking it takes a lot of patience and overcoming objections. Especially with corona concerns. They’re surprisingly easy to overcome if you know what you’re doing.

My ex girlfriend And I broke up a month ago. I became a bitch in the relationship because of being in a scarcity mindset over corona. She abused me in the end. Normally I would’ve left. But I felt I didn’t have any options. Was not the case. I’ve not had a problem getting laid since our breakup. Only one came from online, hinge. But all involved text game. One was a one night stand in September I never texted. Then eight months later I hit her up and now we’re fwb. If it weren’t for online I wouldn’t be as good of a texter. I wouldn’t know how to be persistent and not needy or overcome objections. And the corona objection is huge.

The first girl I contacted after the breakup had the objection and I lost it. So after that I wrote a corona objection rebuttal so I’d be ready. I’m no expert at game. But I’m also no beginner at apps. I’m getting laid while everyone else struggles.

Judging how other men get laid is like judging another mans pants. It’s all attached to ego.

Heres my corona objection rebuttal. Corona is becoming less of a big deal every day. Girls are lonely and have never been this horny.

I didn’t wanna bring it up but it’s nice to know you are concerned. I’d rather meet someone safe. I keep my circle very small and have a great immune system. I haven’t been sick in years. You haven’t been exposed have you?

If she doesn’t respond or objects follow up with.

If you're not comfortable I understand. But I would like to meet up with you. If we hit it off it could be convenient having someone to hang out with while we ride this out

The best way to address any corona objection is to do a pre-emptive strike, i call it pre-empty strike method due to iran bogus weapon of mass destrucctions pre emptive war...

So in the technique what you will do is show a lot of concern and paranoia before she brings it up...Here is a good structure:

step 1= you open

step 2=she responds.

step 3= you bring up do you have a mask?

step 4= she answers, and then you go into i am very paranoid about this, i have not left my house, i wash my hands with alcohol every 2 seconds, i wipe everything clean, i try to avoid people = the whole point is to go in exaggeration you have taking care of this mode....

step 5= then you cont. with the seduction...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
lol in what way?

you want me to debase myself for $100 lol? What does that prove? I can take photos, copy paste and swipe? do I need to pay more prostitutes as well? Nah I’ll pass

no you do not need to pay for prostitutes if you don't want to.... but you are kj so put your money were your mouth is, so far you keep kj and posturing your superior skill level, i want to see your god powers and for you to post a lay report posting your superior godly game, so we mortals can witness your maighy greatness vs you posting an outdated method from a dude name gll were his game and techniques which i was a follower and practitioner of do not work for the last 5 years specially with millennials.... my 100 are waiting...

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Skills
no you do not need to pay for prostitutes if you don't want to.... but you are kj so put your money were your mouth is, so far you keep kj and posturing your superior skill level, i want to see your god powers and for you to post a lay report posting your superior godly game, so we mortals can witness your maighy greatness vs you posting an outdated method from a dude name gll were his game and techniques which i was a follower and practitioner of do not work for the last 5 years specially with millennials.... my 100 are waiting...

I have an LR in the journal. Not interested in online. Already did it.

how about I just leave, get some more LRs, then come back to this thread, restart it, and than now the “you need more LRs” argument will be moot, and we’ll continue from there. I’ll roll with that

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I think OP is having an issue here because he measures things differently. To OP, getting laid should be about putting on heavy armor and slaying a drag, it should be a hard fought battle won. In my opinion, I think this is specifically what is wrong with the pickup community as someone who has had success from cold approach. Even @Chase preaches the law of least effort.

A guy who has to do 20 approaches a night to get laid and go through all the rejection to prove he is a warrior is not in any way better than a guy who might have to do 3 to get laid and face minimal LMR because women love him.

Most of all, online dating is a skill if you want to get hot girls. Taking good pics, knowing when to go for a close, and keeping a girl's interest in eyes of hundreds of options. I actually applaud the men who have mastered online dating because in some ways, it is harder than cold approach and for some men, not a viable option.

The goal in the end is to get laid with hot girls. Prostitution is very risky and in the US, illegal, so you could not see it as a regular watering well.

Social circle game is tough and tricky, you need to be good at handling people and direct male competition.

Online game is ultimately marketing yourself to be better than 90% of the male pop on apps where men far outnumber women.

>