Break Ups  Break up dynamics for secret society members (seducers, women, gays)

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If you found out from a third party that your ex has been admitted to a hospital, would you text her that you hope she gets better? We're in the same sports club, word got around quickly. But we've had no contact for almost two months because things ended badly.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
If you found out from a third party that your ex has been admitted to a hospital, would you text her that you hope she gets better? We're in the same sports club, word got around quickly. But we've had no contact for almost two months because things ended badly.

no! no contact, just make sure through 3rd party she is doing ok...

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
When My ex-wife of 3.5 years (after a 20 year marriage) went into the hospital with a serious illness, I made sure I framed it as making sure my kids wre OK and had what they needed while she was in the hospital.

Although now I remember...She did get admitted to the ER shortly after the break up before Divorce was final. I DID go to the ER as her point of contact. But that was because she was the mother of my children not an Ex...

In your case people might ask you about her if they knew you two were close. Information is never a bad thing but play your cards close to your vest....

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
When My ex-wife of 3.5 years (after a 20 year marriage) went into the hospital with a serious illness, I made sure I framed it as making sure my kids wre OK and had what they needed while she was in the hospital.

Although now I remember...She did get admitted to the ER shortly after the break up before Divorce was final. I DID go to the ER as her point of contact. But that was because she was the mother of my children not an Ex...

In your case people might ask you about her if they knew you two were close. Information is never a bad thing but play your cards close to your vest....

this is different you have kids together, with kids together the no contact does not apply for obvious reasons.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
no contact other than business (kids)
it's a lot harder drawing the line in that case. And you learn a little contact won't kill you.

For a SNL ONS that was good but it's time has passed, best bet is to just let it go. don't follow them on Social media and delete them out of your phone....The wondering of "hhhhmmmm I wonder if she would do it again..." .is too tempting.

Yeah I'm talking about you Viki and Kat We were good together but it would screw up every thing now if we were to do it again......

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

They know we were close, but some of them know by now that we are not talking.

It's weird to be the one who is not telling about her condition to them, but it is what it is. I will continue things the way they are

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Man, I should have left her alone. I think I made almost every mistake from your OP in the last two weeks since I found out she went to therapy because of our relationship (and I felt ashamed I was part of putting her through that). She even had to take a leave from work. From her point of view, I manipulated her... o_O but I am not ashamed anymore. She's an adult, and she consented all the way. And during the relationship, she even joked that I was manipulating her as if she loved it. Now she's happily changing the meaning of manipulation. My guess: she's feeling buyer's remorse.

Funny thing is... I never make the mistakes right after the break up. They come weeks or months later if I do make them.

But the biggest lesson I've learned: she's not the same girl. She might be a sweetheart when you meet her. But she might resent you when she can't have you her way. Accept it and move on.

Edit: I'd like to add one thing. It seems like girls are trying to save face and push all blame aside from themselves when they are cutting contact or trying to demonize you to your mutual friends and her family. Because, obviously, they're such good persons that just happened to fall under the spell of a charming guy.

It's turning me off big time to see a girl I loved claiming she's a victim to the very same actions that drawed her in.

Last edited:

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Great post @Skills , this is exactly my experience!
Pre or post red pill, it does not matter: breaking up with someone you deeply care about is gonna sting for a while.

I think the best medicine is to be prepared BEFORE the break up happens.
Some key points every player should have in hand - as a check list - before entering any serious relationship:

1) Assume from the get go it is gonna be temporary. Every serious relationship is temporary by default, so once you have that mindset, everything else becomes easier. Temporary can mean a lot of things: 1 year, 2 years, 20 years....it can mean seeing each other every day, once a week or two times a month...it doesn't matter. One day it's gonna end (if nothing else, just because one of the partners dies a natural death).

2) DON'T STOP BEING YOURSELF. If you are a seducer and likes to seduce new chicks, this is already part of your persona. YOU WON'T EVER CHANGE THAT. You can turn it down for sure, once you are with someone you love and care....but you can never turn it off. What people do is that they temporary revert back to normal guy just to try to please her, but deep down THEY KNOW THEY WILL EVENTUALLY FUCK OTHER CHICKS. What this causes is a shitload of drama, unnecessary pain and resentment down the road.

3) Have at least one other girl to fuck - even if only a low-end FB to see once a month - to keep your serious relationship into perspective. Remember: chicks always have a back-up ready to take your place as soon as things go bad. They ALWAYS have someone ready to fuck her - and its probably a guy who's way worse than you in a lot of aspects. It doesn't matter if she's ugly, average or uber hot. She does not want him for a relationship: she wants him as a low-maintenance spare to dump her bad emotions...specially if she really likes you. I guarantee it!

4) Never stop working on your personal goals. To me this is a key aspect of it all: having something greater than you or her to pursue as a life mission.

5) Once you are becoming serious with her, establish check-points to the relationship. It keep things fresh and new for both of you. It's gonna allow things to flourish....or end (if it's not working). Don't postpone that shit because life is short and we have no time to waste on something that's not good or happy. For example, I like to keep tabs on: 6 months, 1 year, 1 and a half years, 2 years, then every year after that. What I do is save a quiet time in our agendas and talk to her about key aspects of the relationship and our lives; and plan ahead what we want to do together (other people call it "the talk" or the "OLTR talk"). This is not a normal day-to-day talk. It's a deeper and probably cathartic conversation, but really necessary. A third person (therapist) may be necessary sometimes.

6) Never open up about anything you are doing when you are not with her. If she's a high-end MLTR or OLTR, by that point you can probably trust her and tell relevant things about you. If not, keep it to yourself until she can be trusted with important personal stuff, like other women, finances and life goals.

7) This is kind of obvious, but anyway: never give anyone any information regarding your relationships. I'm talking about friends, women and family members, especially if they are super conservative, nosy, talk-active and like to gossip. This is critical to our lifestyle. It's best to leave everyone wondering what you are doing and completely in the dark. If they ask, just say: "I'm sorry, but it's none of your business".

8) Another tip is to never, ever date or become serious with people who are acquaintances or friends of female members of your extended family. May seem ridiculous, but I've learned this lesson the hard way! Want an example? I had to deal with shitloads of drama, and a very serious situation, created by my sister-in-lay, her sister and her friends with an ex-MLTR I was not fucking for 5 years - just because they became friends with her.

Hope this thread stays active for long, because this is a very good topic.

Last edited:

FunGuy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You learn a lot from break ups, you get to really understand what some of your personal insecurities might be, who you are compatible with and what parts of your judgement were off. While breaks up do suck, the one positive thing that you can do is reflect and analyze what you can improve. I have been fortunate to never have been the one being dumped, but even if you are the one who has to end it is still shitty. No matter how strongly you logically KNOW that your partner is not meant for you, your emotions keep screaming to you saying "Shes the best you could ever have, you will never have such an amazing girl ever again". Over time with experience you learn to not let that shit fuck with your head.

Another thing I wanna touch upon is what you learn about yourself. Sometimes as men we can be very prideful, stubborn and we allow our ego to lie to us. I don't know if anyone can relate to this, excuse my lack of articulation but I have learned to FULLY ACCEPT and hold myself accountable for my vulnerabilities. I remember being younger and crushing on women who didn't reciprocate, I would lie to myself and say "nahh I don't even like her that much" or I would just put up a front. As I have gotten older I fully take ownership of when I am catching feelings and I am confident enough in my emotional maturity to know I won't let it affect my ability to be rational. It is extremely empowering to know that regardless of how strongly you might feel about someone that you won't let it manifest in toxicity or influence you to make stupid decisions.

For the most part I agree with the whole monk mode thing, only exception is if a girl is literally throwing herself at you. Time heals everything, just make sure to be very productive, keep yourself occupied so that you won't have time to dwell on your shitty emotions.

On the other side of the spectrum, there are those who are too fearful to end toxic relationships. I don't understand why some people willingly chose to stay in miserable relationships. I had a close friend who was literally ruined by a bad relationship. Once a group of us found out what was going on with her relationship, we urgently adviced her to break it off, but she stayed in it for 2-3 years too long. She used to be a sweet heart, very up-beat energetic person but that relationship completely ruined her, she is now a very grumpy, negative and desperate. Without giving details, all of the components that made the relationship toxic would just escalate over time and manifest in weird indirect ways. Back then I would have overlooked those behaviors, but now they are extremely obvious.

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
- She will date a guy totally opposite to you. If you are rich she will go for a normal to poor guy. If you are poor for a well off guy. If you are player, for a nice guy. If you are nice guy for a player, If you are church guy for a sexual deviant guy and vice versa etc....
I disagree with this, but I probably don't have as much data to back it up. A woman I was seeing a few years ago, the guy before me had similar skin, slim build, eyes iirc. Another one also the guy was tall, skinny iirc and then I think I met her after him but not 100% sure on that one.

- The thing is every new girl you meet, you will comparte to your old main and she will always come out on top.
- You may go for a girl that looked and reminded you of your ex.

This I 100% agree with I even made a separate thread asking something about "if you date a oneitis lookalike, do you actually like that type of woman, or is it projecting feelings from the oneitis" or something. Here's the link incase its too off topic here.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I disagree with this, but I probably don't have as much data to back it up. A woman I was seeing a few years ago, the guy before me had similar skin, slim build, eyes iirc. Another one also the guy was tall, skinny iirc and then I think I met her after him but not 100% sure on that one.

Dude NOT LOOK WISE, lifestyle/personality wise

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Skills solid initial post . Totally agree with everything , as this was more or less the same thing that happened when my last 4 years LTR ended ( she basically left me , as I was very focused on other aspects , and she wanted more from me ) .

And yes , the next guy was an orbiter , totally opposed to me , 180 degrees like.

If something can summarize things without saying a word how this breakups are , I believe is the video from SIA - Elastic Heart ( you can mute the actual song) .

Shia Lebouf is just amazing , and went through a lot of shit during his life , maybe this is way he is amazing in the video :)

Last edited:

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Skills said:
- The thing is every new girl you meet, you will comparte to your old main and she will always come out on top.
Did you find a solution to this?
Skills said:
Does this mean you like that 'type' or is it projecting your feelings for your ex on to a lookalike/trying to recreate what you had with your ex?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Did you find a solution to this?

yes! it is called time(let enough time pass) to de pair bond and move on....

Does this mean you like that 'type' or is it projecting your feelings for your ex on to a lookalike/trying to recreate what you had with your ex?

Could be, sounds about right you miss her and you are trying to maybe replicate in the subconscious who knows...

LouisVuitton

Space Monkey
space monkey
Most break up posts, blogs, videos are mainly accurate but from a normal person view, not from a secret society (specially seducer/player) perspective. What is the difference you may ask? A secret society member is able to access sexual partners fairly quick and usually do not get onitis (obsession with one girl or neediness) in the same way a regular person who does not have as much access to sex as we do.

The reason for this video is due to a close seducer friend and one of the top legendary guys in the community is going through a rough break up situation (please don't ask or guess names out of respect), just like I did and Tyler did couple of years back (we both experience the break up towards the same point in time). So secret society members which include women, gays and seducers(no beginners) can get laid or have access to vagina fairly quick so such community advice such as go out and fuck 10 other girls, will not work. The reason such advice won't work is cause a seducer is not a normal guy who has scarcity when it comes to sex (the average normal guy has only has 7 partners in a lifetime, a seducer can have 7 partners in a week), women/gays (can have 7 partners in a day) despite of how they look.

So my point is getting laid is not the problem reproducing the emotions/pair bonding you develop with the girl is the tough part, this is specially more difficult cause we pick girls when it comes to girlfriend/main girls from an abundance of women, so is hard for us to just give our hearts to anybody.

There are 2 main reasons why women leave a seducer:

1.- The lack of progression in the relationship.- Most seducers will not really commit fully, in other words they will not go through traditional relationship progress of courtship, engagement, marriage. But, most seducers engage in open relationships, cheating relationships and none traditional relationships. This eventually will start affecting women social value. Picture yourself with a traditional American girl facing on holidays questions from friends and family "why you have not gotten married?" "why you do not have kids? like my ex had to face year after year for almost 10 years. This is very embarrassing, stressful and hard for women specially as they get older. I met my ex when she was 22 almost 23 as she was getting older and saw no progression she started to look for options and to auto reject.

2.- You are not attractive enough:

A.- This could be financially (lost of job, decrease in income, business failure and she is convinced that the situation has not hope in the future). Women are hard wired to search security to take care of the offspring.

B.- This could be Physical.- Your looks/style have deteriorated and she not longer see as you as a sexual guy with options as once she saw you but more like brother/roommate/friend. Disclaimer.-Even if looks don't deteriorate sometimes sell stalls and get boring for everybody.

c- This could be sexually.- You do not please her sexually or her sexual needs have change. I gave the example of how my main ex husband came to fast.

d.- Could be boredom.- She is not emotionally stimulated and bored of you and the relationship.

^ keep in mind it could be a combination of all of the above or a little bit of all of the above. Also keep in mind that women are hard wired to take you off the market indirectly with actions we call that in the community betatization and the more you comply during the relationship with the women demands/agenda the more in turn she will lose attraction.

Physically and social betatization, even players will then become normalized and betazized by women as a strategy to take you off the market which in turn kills attraction.

Now you may say to yourself I will always be a pimp player (I always have and will always be), but when she start checking out, you may as a hail marry desperation, start acting like a normal guy in order to keep her and in turn she will notice this, decreasing attraction. (This happened to me)

Keep in mind women never leave the game, no matter if is Pastor Joel Osteen wife for example, they will always have orbiters, friends, co workers etc... hitting on them subtly does not have to be direct. When they start checking out of the relationship they will take a second look at them and engage them.

Before a break up there is always someone in the background she is planning to hook up with or in case of players (players get cheated more than normal guys, cause we have fucked around a lot), she will have sexual relations, specially white western women.

Some signs she is about to check out or checking out:

- A lot more focus on her fitness and appearance

- A lot more time apart. (if you spent 7 days with her now maybe 2 days)

- A lot more acting hardened (her femininity is gone is like you are dating a dude, no homo)

- A lot of more nitpicking and drama.

- A lot of things that never bother her about you now bothers them

- Disrespect

- She will Talk shit about you and make you into an enemy, into a horrible person to friends and family behind your back. (The reason for this is that she needs social reinforcement to get rid of you specially after she has introduce you to friends, family, social media etc...

Things that you will do during the break up:

- You will in most cases act more playerish and tend to do more seduction techniques such as nexting, freeze outs and the likes. These things would usually work but at this point, they will not work and in fact backfired, because she has checked out already.

- Once you see the above that used to work: (specially the frame of "if you do not like it i am out" "if you lose me i will get other girls" is not longer working, a lot of us will revert to act like a normal guy and act like nice guys. This will in turn, turn her off even more cause she knows that is not the real you and you are doing this to salvage the already done relationship.

- You will get rid of all your women and stop being a seducer as a hail marry. Again is too late and this will only piss her off and turn her off more.

Things that will happen post break up:

- You will not think right. Your head space will not be right.

- You will cry, get very vulnerable and emotional.

- You will not feel like being with other women and your game will got to shit.

- You will want nothing to do with players and seducers instead you want to be more like a normal fag.

- You will get a bit of attraction in fairness cause your game is still there and the girls love guys coming out of relationships for some reason.(Usually they love guys 6 months out vs being used as a rebound)

- Sex in some cases will be horrible cause you are just going through the motions with the new girls and you will feel like shit and miss her more post busting a nut.

- You will check her social media every once in a while (she knows this and she will fuck with you, posting pictures of her being sexy, getting attention and likes from other guys and the likes)

- You will compare yourself to the other guy you do not know and try to compete with that other guy you do not know. (if the guy is fit, you will try to be as fit or fitter than him, if the guy has a car, you may try to get better car, if the dude has a house you will try to get a bigger house etc...)

- You will have a fantasy of her realizing her mistake, missing you and coming back.

- Everything that could go wrong in your life will go wrong all at the same time. Ex. you may lose a friend, your dog may die, your family member may die, you could lose your job, you could get sued, you car will break down. Anything and everything that could go wrong will go wrong.

- She will date a guy totally opposite to you. If you are rich she will go for a normal to poor guy. If you are poor for a well off guy. If you are player, for a nice guy. If you are nice guy for a player, If you are church guy for a sexual deviant guy and vice versa etc....

- You will tell everybody with 2 ears about your break up and keep repeating yourself

- You will become her defense attorney and every time, every one point out the flaws and what she did wrong you will defend her and backward rationalize.

- You will want to express your feelings and send her closure block of text to her and other people which she will use to tool you or use as leverage to increase her value with the new guy/orbiter etc..

-You will block her, unblock her etc...

What to do if you are seducer:

- Do not make ANY ALTERING LIFE DECISION POST BREAK UP. (Your mind is fucked up). Do not get jobs, do not move, do not sign any contracts, do not buy a house or car. Do not do any life decision at least 3 to 6 months post break up

- Do not go into a fuck rampage. I would advise to go monk mode (no sex for a month). The reason is sex will make you feel like shit, and is not fair to those new women you will dump you ex emotion on to them. Usually this girl will get sick of you talking about your ex, but will be supportive and the attraction will increase the "I wish he could give me all that love he gave to her" factor.

- When it comes to pick up, you will hate going out to clubs, bars and the likes and picking up girls, and you will nitpick on every girl since they do not live up to your ex standard.

- Your game will go to shit, you are vulnerable, not charismatic, not too alpha.

- Your testosterone may drop a lot and your sex drive due to this traumatic event.

- Under any circumstances do not get back with her. She is not even the same girl and it will not be the same relationship. TRUST ME, even if you get back you will end up breaking up. The only time to get back is if there is a misunderstanding on the break up (and how often this happens). DO NOT GET BACK.

- Under any circumstance talk to her or see her for at least have of the time of what the relationship lasted. So for example if you were with her 2 years, no contact for a year. Better if never.

- Do not go into mgtow, red pill and all the crap women hating/nitpicking women movements. (But if you have critical thinking and are advance a lot of the content can be helpful)

- Talk to like minded seducers that have gone or understand what you are going through, vs. Young upcoming seducers with limited relationship/life experience. Do not be afraid to be vulnerable and look afc. (We all do after a break up)

- Time to reevaluate your life, go to the gym, change your style, act like a beginner in game and get your game back. (Most of us have it, will need to take the rust off)

- Depress, negative and even suicidal thoughts happen to some people.

What if you broke up with a girl:

- They will go through extreme pain

- They will try to get prego in some cases.

- They will go psycho in some cases.

- They will seek therapy in some cases.

- They will try to cheat on the partner with you in some cases.

^ Do not ever get back with girls unless they were friends with benefits that are coming back with minimal emotional investment from their part. (If they were in love is a no no, unless they fell out of love and they do not have the capability of falling again since they know better.)

Recommended sources:

A bit blue pill in me but is ok: http://www.theskillsmethod.com/break-dynamics/

@Skills this is eye opening. Would you dm me please? I have a couple questions.

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
No, why would I?

I think he meant, because unless you've "moved on", some people would feel shit because they don't want the woman they just busted a nut with, they're still fresh out of a breakup with someone they enjoyed spending time with. I'd say that you had already moved on so you didn't feel like shit and/or different people do/don't get attached as easily.

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi,

I would like to give my contribute as well to this post, since the forum and the site helped me so much.
I went through a break up recently, maybe 1 month-1 month and a half, there's a post about it on this forum. @Skills covered in details what happens after a breakup with a guy, me included. Checking her social media felt like a kick every time. I did it, stopped it.
I want to say this: if you want to speak with her again, do it just once to see how it feels, take the pain and associate it with the feeling of chase and then don't fucking do it again ever. For the sake of attraction and for your feelings.
About the game part I would say that it improved because I learned so much things from the relationship and from the articles and I made so much connections that I felt that for everygirl that I met, I m the best thing she can ever get. Already slept with 2 other girls(had dates with another 2 girls), did things to them nobody did. But men, the first time I had sex it felt like the hole is so different, and I was like "how do I get rid of this feeling?"
Fast forward, the passion for girls, meeting, knowing, understanding them and fuck them grew on another level.
A problem that I had was that even if I was feeling strong with the girl, in bed, my dick would get soft because of an emotional block I think. What helped me to get aroused again was to tell her, in a manly, confident way what I would do to her like "I want to put my dick in your mouth, all of it, till you can't breath, etc"(I feel the need to dominate her in bed totally) and this aroused me. My heart was pumping like crazy, Idk why, it felt like a position of vulnerability, but I went through it and get it hard again.
The connection felt in the relationship was something that I experienced for the first time since is was my 1st relationship. I'm still re-winding some memories where I didn't behave in a strong way, so I'm somehow doing in my mind how I should do it, like a "rewiring the brain". It helps me.
Another thing that helped me was shifting the perspective from "yeah, a relationship that ended" to "just another one, one of the many" like I was thinking in the beginning and in this manner I'm more forgetful with me and my mistakes.
Regarding the signs, @Chase articles regarding why she pulls away/how to stop it, how to manage drama/how to react to it, and also knowing relationship problems and how to manage them are purely gold.
Everybody know the signs. I think it's ok to make the mistakes. But not the second time. We have a saying in romanian language "Decat o viata-n treaga cioara, mai bine o zi vultur" which translates to "instead of a whole life's being a crow, better one day as an eagle". Live the best of it, and if you made mistakes, if there are recoverable, the best, if not, then just leave. Best of you, for her, for her attraction to you and the best chance of living the same interaction between you and her at high standards if you want to do it again.
If you need to get some power to do it, talk with somebody, a friend or something, write it down(big thing here). They do it to convince themselves. Not the best thing, but sometimes it works with us also.

Fun fact: I have a friend, actually he is one of my best friend. When we actually get to know each other so good, I broke up with a girl(4 years ago) and also I had some emotional pain. 2 months ago he rent an apartment near me, getting us spending more time again. After 2 weeks, the relationship went down. I really need to have a talk with this guy, to give me a warning or something.

Have a great day,
Alpha13SC

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The more I read this write up, the more I realize that I actually handle things quite well although am still learning.

The being made into an enemy is an interesting one and indeed familiar, I simply sense when this happens, probably things the other side tends to telegraph, usually accompanied with cold,remorseless behavior. Empathy being turned off. When I notice this I take note and prepare for the worst, usually the signs are already there but a lot of guys do not want to see the obvious red flags. Despite that I have some killer intuition and insight, I notice that my best friends (who are very knowledgeable about women) remove the fog behind my eyes and I actually qet surprised that the outside world can perceive things more clearly despite me having all that knowledge and experience. There is a lot of fog of war during these things, then again there tends to be a lot of gaslighting as well :D because when you have worth the broad is not ready to break it off.. just yet. They need time to emotionally disassociate as well so you get mixed messages.

What I believe is important is that you basically do not internalize that the girl is becoming disrespectful and cold and let it affect your self esteem. Stay rational and keep those boundaries. I have always considered myself to be the greatest authority on what I am worth , but I have been through some really rough situations in the past which have trained me up to this point and I believe that this feat is what helps me to stay solid most of the time and flip the script when the time has come. Also I figure I see cycles like this as "natural". Familiarity breeds contempt and all that.

Also when you notice a girl is trying to break it off, well some guys beg, which I am not one off, other guys try to "change" but I am old enough to recognize that is not something you can keep doing, you are what you are, also a lot of times this is not even the point, the chick is just trying to find petty things to allow herself to break it off. Anyway you can mend relationships but if you ask me when a chick is becoming cutthroat it is time to be cutthroat yourself. Even better is to cut contact yourself which usually surprises the girl because it blindsides them, I believe however that if you reconcile with a girl after this point they reconcile just to break it off after some time anyway. When the relationship is dead it is dead. I just pre-empt it and cut it off. Mind you I do this only when it is very very clear that the girl is sabotaging and fucking up. It is really weird how one can feel "guilt" about ending things despite that you rationally know it is not your fault at all. But again when someone creates a zero sum situation where it is either you or them, I'm obviously going to choose myself as I am not the one who creates that scenario to start with.

I do not believe that your game should go down the drain immediately, perhaps when you do not have the experience just yet and have not done this dance before but after some time you should know what to expect.

Unfortunately I tend to ruminate over things, although I try to consciously keep it under control. But I also beleive this is due to trying to understand what is happening around me in other words because I like to be in control. I can bug my friends and talk about these things for quite some time but I believe this is good. Gets you out of your system.

I am becoming older... and when I look back it has mainly been me wondering what the fuck I have been doing, so I cannot self sabotage for some broad or broads. Need to stay functional at all time and hell.. I am actually doing very very well. Get a lot of interest. Because I have put a lot of safeguards emotionally and a lot of routines which keep me on both feet no matter what the situation. I'm a winner.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks Skills, I just listened to your video in the car and it did make me feel better.

Anyone have further recommendations for youtube channels to listen to, about breaking up?

I'm not trying to get the ex back (I left her), I'm more trying to get into a real moving-on headspace.

Here's my contribution to this topic by the way:

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Step 5: Watch tyler video on neediness couple of times (best video ever to watch during a break up stage):
Hey @Skills as you mentioned in your video, the Tyler video is down, do you happen to remember if it was one of the two below?

Also, any other recommendations for breakup youtube videos and channels? I'm still trying to get my head straight

(the pain comes and goes in waves like a bad magic mushroom horror trip :LOL: ).

>