Can Fundamentals Beat This?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ah, thanks for the clarification, @Chase!

I saw the similarities when reading his past posts and thought that things matched up despite a few differences, as I remembered what @Carousel wrote about IRT taking on an array of identities and his encouragement to be highly aware of these circumstances in the future. It seems as if I was too hasty in this case!

With this in mind, I greatly look forward to seeing the furthered progress of @Sub-Zero!

There's a couple more things that I would like to touch on, though, that led to my skepticism of the account. I think these are important for the purposes of comprehensiveness and closure.

Interestingly, I live in the Deep South (where he claims to be from, just as some of the IRT accounts did) and let's just say that I am very familiar with the various cultures in discussion. Perhaps he is from somewhere much different than where I'm used to, but I found many of his comments to be quite odd and contrary to what my experiences suggest.

Furthermore, the all-too-common contradictions in his posts were really peculiar. For example, he wrote this:

Here is a poster who has persistently complained about the tendencies of black women. If he doesn't see black women, how is he personally interacting with anyone to develop all of his theories? And this is supposedly an area completely lacking in diversity, yet it is developed enough to support club-hopping and a college? None of the Southern metro areas I've been to are like that, and since I actually attend a university in the Deep South as well, I can say that none of the college towns I've been to are like that, either.

And despite everything he says, he claims that somehow he is predominantly matching with black women in spite of his espousals that black women hate black men?

He even contradicts himself further by saying that women only want their "own race" of men but remarkably shares that black women actually give him "the most attraction" regardless of his other comments.

Again, I felt his highly inconsistent behavior was questionable and his claims were not congruent with my own personal experiences nor those of the others on the forum. That's where the IRT connection held some weight, too. Something just seemed off.

Yes, he does occasionally seem thoughtful! But after thanking everyone, his progress never really looks to be shown in his subsequent threads....

Got it, @DarkKnight! Like I said, it appears that I was too rash here in some regards.

But I still think that continued threads like these do more harm than good. I know that @Chase has said something about race having a certain place in seduction, and I don't think that extensive posting on negative-tinged topics are what he meant... especially if these concepts have been repeatedly discussed to the same user with expert advice. From that point, wouldn't it be reasonable to expect a divergence from these topics to those with a more positive outlook?

I mean, he posted this in 2017:

Posted this in 2018:

And he posts this in 2020:

He may not be a troll... but retaining this mindset (and contradicting himself many times) while spending over half of a decade on a seduction forum where ALL races of men have had proven success with ALL races of women is a bit trollish.

This is the first and last time that I'll ever engage in a topic like this, though! There are much more fun and useful things to talk about - just wanted to weigh in here because something seemed a little strange :p

Oh, and very importantly, I have no personal problem with you @Sub-Zero! You're a veteran of the forum, and I would love to see your success just like everyone else does! I was simply perplexed by what I was reading in your posts, and I'm sure that you can understand that given your discussions here.

Haha, it seemed that the IRT account would sometimes contradict itself. That's where that came from :)

Well if you did, then maybe he wouldn't have been able to troll over GC as long as he did, and this wouldn't be happening :)

If this was true, then this situation wouldn't have happened, either. You repeatedly didn't take much of the advice to improve your mindset, hence why you have the same discussions now as three years ago. That doesn't mean that you turned away everything, but your fundamental issues are still unresolved despite having received plenty of excellent suggestions to ameliorate your mentality and eliminate your limiting beliefs.

Luck :oops:

Yeah, I see what you mean. Like I said, I saw your various contradictions and the trolling contradictions of IRT. Made a connection with this and the other posting similarities.

Important experience here! I can take away much from this thread, and I hope that you can, too.

yeah i thought sub zero was irt, that is why my response what "oh no this shit again" similarities... Hopefully is not him and just a hard case...

jesslee09

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah I tried to avoid these women too, but it’s like a new trend for them to date out and try to get back at us. It’s like more and more of them are acting like this because it’s the popular thing to do. I’ve had women tell me that their friends told them to leave men alone from their race and to only date out.

I think if my own women act like this, how will other women act?

To me it seems like a lot of the woman of my race have been acting like this, and the media is also pushing this a lot as well: You see it everywhere now with movies, commercials, etc.

And women are followers and this seems like a trend they’re following while also bashing us

So I’ll try my best to ignore it and just go for the cooperative women.

Thanks for the reply Chase.

Is your race black?
How do you deal with self-hating women?

I’ve noticed that women of my race have been going hard on dating out. Dating out is fine, but they are bashing the men in the process, that is not fine.

I’ve seen this before, but I see it more today. We get blamed for everything that doesn’t work out for them, so that’s their excuse to bash us and try to get others to join them. This is getting promoted in the media as well, so you know other women are getting brainwashed, so this is like an agenda.

I’ve had women talk shit in front of me before, I’ve seen it on dating apps saying they only want other races of men, all over social media, etc.

I’d be lying if I said this didn’t bother me, and I’ve tried to ignore it, but I see it more now than ever, now I wonder if it can be beat. I wouldn’t talk to those women normally, but it seems every chick is on this now.

The funniest thing is that they hate when we date out, but they applaud each other when they do, as if it’s an accomplishment.

I worry if things will get worse in the future with this agenda going on.

Of course you might say to date other races of women, but I feel if my own is bashing us, then it seems it would be harder for us to date out as well.

I feel this is all to make dating a lot harder for us.

So,

1. Will fundamentals overcome women who hate their own race of men?

2. Is this worth worrying about?

Sup Zero. I guess you see what's going on within your race. But I'm Asian and I'll draw some similarities in Asian women and what I know.

Western Asian women who grew up in America, that were influenced by 'White America', grows up hating their own race. What this leads to is these women going for white guys. At one point, it was like 50% of Asian women who were marrying outside of race and marrying other men (mostly white). How do I know this? Cause I know some people who bitch about that shit all the time.

In their heads they had this hierarchy of race that were downloaded by social programming. But you'll also see this promoted in other cultures. In Korea, Korean men are 'promoted' as the highest, China = Chinese, Africa = African.

So a portion of the women are programmed. And of course because there's so few of us here percentage wise in America, we don't have much social power. What this leads to is a lot of these girls internalizing insecurities about her race. And what this leads to is hating on Asian men and proudly proclaiming that they are with a white man.

(Here's an example)

I ignored it until people bitched to me about it.

So there's two perspectives I can take about these women. I can either be like 'why can't you be confident and ride for our men'? (Which is a victim mentality since there's no concept of loyalty with women when it comes down to it)

And there's another perspective which happens naturally.

I worked on myself, improved, and dating outside of my race. I noticed that these 'self-hating' Asian women would have this shock on their faces when they see me out with an attractive woman. It literally fucks with their heads. "How does this Asian guy get with X race?" "There's something wrong about that woman, I have to 'educate her'"

But what's really happening is her mental model is getting fucked with. What she were told to believe. What the media told her to believe.

Also what tends to happen is that these women (Self-hating Asian girls) specifically, go for 'white guys' only in their 20s. And when they can't lock one down, they fall back to the 'provider type' Asian guys and all of the sudden have an 'epiphany' about how they ignored their culture and now take pride. (This is the same shit about women who go on slut phase and all of the sudden finds Jesus)

So in the end, the answer is the same. Work on yourself. Be the guy that they hate seeing with the other racial women that they 'think they deserve because its their own race.

If this really bothers you, play the bad guy and fuck with them. What I found in the end is that these so called Asian girls ditch their 'white prized boyfriend' and comeback to try and flirt with me. (Women)

That's why you don't take em serious.

They have a habit of switching sides real fast. (Those portions of women)

Hope that kind of helps with your 'black women' as well. In the end they're all women. (As Chase says, theyre silly and cute)

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ah, thanks for the clarification, @Chase!

I saw the similarities when reading his past posts and thought that things matched up despite a few differences, as I remembered what @Carousel wrote about IRT taking on an array of identities and his encouragement to be highly aware of these circumstances in the future. It seems as if I was too hasty in this case!

With this in mind, I greatly look forward to seeing the furthered progress of @Sub-Zero!

There's a couple more things that I would like to touch on, though, that led to my skepticism of the account. I think these are important for the purposes of comprehensiveness and closure.

Interestingly, I live in the Deep South (where he claims to be from, just as some of the IRT accounts did) and let's just say that I am very familiar with the various cultures in discussion. Perhaps he is from somewhere much different than where I'm used to, but I found many of his comments to be quite odd and contrary to what my experiences suggest.

Furthermore, the all-too-common contradictions in his posts were really peculiar. For example, he wrote this:

Here is a poster who has persistently complained about the tendencies of black women. If he doesn't see black women, how is he personally interacting with anyone to develop all of his theories? And this is supposedly an area completely lacking in diversity, yet it is developed enough to support club-hopping and a college? None of the Southern metro areas I've been to are like that, and since I actually attend a university in the Deep South as well, I can say that none of the college towns I've been to are like that, either.

And despite everything he says, he claims that somehow he is predominantly matching with black women in spite of his espousals that black women hate black men?

He even contradicts himself further by saying that women only want their "own race" of men but remarkably shares that black women actually give him "the most attraction" regardless of his other comments.

Again, I felt his highly inconsistent behavior was questionable and his claims were not congruent with my own personal experiences nor those of the others on the forum. That's where the IRT connection held some weight, too. Something just seemed off.

Yes, he does occasionally seem thoughtful! But after thanking everyone, his progress never really looks to be shown in his subsequent threads....

Got it, @DarkKnight! Like I said, it appears that I was too rash here in some regards.

But I still think that continued threads like these do more harm than good. I know that @Chase has said something about race having a certain place in seduction, and I don't think that extensive posting on negative-tinged topics are what he meant... especially if these concepts have been repeatedly discussed to the same user with expert advice. From that point, wouldn't it be reasonable to expect a divergence from these topics to those with a more positive outlook?

I mean, he posted this in 2017:

Posted this in 2018:

And he posts this in 2020:

He may not be a troll... but retaining this mindset (and contradicting himself many times) while spending over half of a decade on a seduction forum where ALL races of men have had proven success with ALL races of women is a bit trollish.

This is the first and last time that I'll ever engage in a topic like this, though! There are much more fun and useful things to talk about - just wanted to weigh in here because something seemed a little strange :p

Oh, and very importantly, I have no personal problem with you @Sub-Zero! You're a veteran of the forum, and I would love to see your success just like everyone else does! I was simply perplexed by what I was reading in your posts, and I'm sure that you can understand that given your discussions here.

Haha, it seemed that the IRT account would sometimes contradict itself. That's where that came from :)

Well if you did, then maybe he wouldn't have been able to troll over GC as long as he did, and this wouldn't be happening :)

If this was true, then this situation wouldn't have happened, either. You repeatedly didn't take much of the advice to improve your mindset, hence why you have the same discussions now as three years ago. That doesn't mean that you turned away everything, but your fundamental issues are still unresolved despite having received plenty of excellent suggestions to ameliorate your mentality and eliminate your limiting beliefs.

Luck :oops:

Yeah, I see what you mean. Like I said, I saw your various contradictions and the trolling contradictions of IRT. Made a connection with this and the other posting similarities.

Important experience here! I can take away much from this thread, and I hope that you can, too.
What I said was true though!! lmao Where I’m at there are nothing but white women, you also have to notice that I have not said anything about me wanting blonde women or anything oh pry said.

I still keep my same opinion about black women because I have seen it first hand how they disrespect black men, I have many black women tell me that we did them wrong, we’re not good men, they want other races of men, etc.

This was with girls that I slept with too, can you imagine hearing from your own race after you been fuckin them for some time that they were done with black men until you came into the picture!? and that’s your own race telling you that!!

You have to be that “different” guy to fuck your own women lmao.

What I said might sound contradicting, but is it really? I said I got a lot of matches with black women on dating apps, true, I also said that some black women do have on their profiles they only want every race of men except black.

I do not need to make this up.

Yes the south thing is true and it did sound the same, I didn’t notice it was word for word the deep south lmao. So I can see what you mean.

One of the posts you quoted from me was about a race thread someone made trying to diss blacks!! I said unless there’s something nice to say about race, there’s no point of making a thread about it. The thread was a thread where the guy was talking shit about black men or people, like why do black people do this and that, and since I’m one of the few I had to call it out. What’s wrong with that?

There was also a poster on here with an obvious racist username against black people, but I didn’t say anything about it because I’m sure others don’t care.

It’s also true that I barely do see black women, I saw an attractive black chick maybe a few weeks ago, it is rare to see a lot of black people where I’m at.

The posts about black women were the ones I’ve encountered.

I don’t see how it’s contradicting, maybe I shouldn’t have said black women and have said some black women.

But from what these black women told me, they date out more than the black men.

I had way more black women tell me they want to date out and stay away from black men than black men did. Fact.

I’ve had black women come up to me and tell me this for no reason other than to make me angry. I didn’t even ask these women out, they just came up to me and said these things. Fact.

What I’m saying is shit that I personally lived through, now I made this thread because I seen more black men bashing by black women online than ever before, so I thought what should I do since this is a trend it seems?

Also I was a lot more angry back in the day compared to now and have stopped posting.

Especially during quarantine!! I have posted less during these times because of my mental growth compared to before.

You know how long I wanted to make this thread? I wanted to make this for months, and I said nah I won’t, but then I saw another black men getting bashed by black women online, so I said fuck it and made it, I did not think I would be called a troll.

Shit if I was a troll I would of just been starting shit and talking shit to people on here all the time, isn’t that what trolls do!?

Anyway, even when I made this thread and it got little replies, the old me would bump the thread or say something about no one responding, but I just got off the site and got back on a week later and found I had replies and thanked them, then you called me out.

I get it though because irt had multiple accounts of different race of him being different races of men.

The only thing you can say that is similar about us is the age thing and the deep south thing.

The college thing is totally different, he kept talking about frats and blonde women, I talk about me approaching girls as an older guy and partying with younger people without feeling weird about my age.

Dude said that he had overbearing parents, and most of his accounts say they same thing, I never mentioned my parents, they’re really cool though.

He said he lives in Georgia and moved to NY, I don’t live in Georgia, and I’m still in the south.

I get the constant victim mentality does sound the same, but there are a lot of differences between us and I assume others have noticed because this is the first time I got called out for being a troll.

And to be honest most of the time I’ve been on the forums I was in a relationship with this girl, while sleeping with a few other girls here and there, and gave up on really caring about this shit, I still had the yearning for other women, so I kept making threads.

But I was conflicted because I didn’t want to do the work again, I was like why go out and deal with these girls playing games, flakes, and all this bullshit, when I have a girl who’s treating me like a king, but is rather annoying, but still better than dealing with that shit, so I just kept posting my thoughts and what I wanted while still not doing anything because I had a girl and didn’t want to deal with the dating game anymore.

Another thing: Before this was a forum I was going out every single week without fail, I was getting dances, girls feeling on me, numbers, kisses, but I could not get these women on a date after the club, I could not write about it on here because this didn’t exist yet. This was extremely frustrating to me because it made no sense.

I was told by Chase to snl these girls, which I tried, but some said I moved way too fast, and a lot of the times it was harder to do it because I was always with people, and my own logistics were not right

This forum was made right around when I was sleeping with one of my old girls, I slept with a few others, then I got into my relationship.

I never took this serious where I actually had to go out a lot alone and approach 20 women a week and write reports, etc.

I never wanted to be a pua or a dating guru, I just wanted to know how the fuck to beat this hard case shit and get these women to stop the games and flakes, and let me smash all of them

This forum was just for me to talk to like minded people and vent about what I’m going through.

I go through a lot mentally all of the time, I write on here how I feel about shit, I’m not gonna talk about these things in person

If I had a problem, I’d ask something or I would vent most of the times.

I still feel like I’m wasting my time going to clubs all these weeks, spending all this money, with only feels and kisses with nothing in return.

I just got on apps and now I’m dealing with the same thing, women being highly interested until it’s date time and they go ghost.

You think I wanna deal with this teasing shit bruh!? You think this shit is fun!?

How can you talk shit to me and I’m telling you this what I go through mostly? No shit things improve slowly for me, you think I wanna go out to clubs and apps and deal with these flaky girls?

You don’t think I want success!!!!??

That’s why I call it luck, I know others dismiss it, but I just say it.

Getting one girl and fuckin her until another comes in the picture is what I’ve been doing, but I want that with new girls more consistently.

I know this isn’t a personal attack from you and I honestly do see the victim mentality patterns being kind of the same, but we’re totally two different people.

For the most part I’m trying to change my mindset even more now and will still improve in all areas of my life.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
A lot of girls and GUYS, do not like to date their own race for personal reasons.... For example i pretty much don't date women from my own country... Cause i had enough experiences with them to know that is not what i want...

The same happens to a lot of black girls and black guys they rather not to date inside their race, cause they seen enough to know that based on stereotype that is not what they want....

When women talk shit about______________ Fill in the blank i just agree with them and game as usual let me give you a sample of some girl online i was talking to last night:

Me:Why you come to my profile and not say hi. Not hot enough for you? Probably for the best, we would not get along anyways, we would have to much fun together, I am Felipe
Hb:Lmao too funny
ME:Ready for your test... how happy are you in your life from 1 to 10? 10 being best
Hb:20 Lol
Me:I think you have a math problem
Me:There is no way it can be that hi without knowing me
hb:Hahahaha
Hb:Hey text me 56193439743973497349374
Me:What is your name
Hb:Dolly
Hb:Do you think I’m gonna waste my time to someone like you that they think they know it all then your wrong
Hb:The thing is I came here to have friendship with someone but anyway every man I chat on here they think they know it all this is why mom still here I know someday I will find a friendship with someone that is real
Me:I hear you, Dolly, dating could be difficult
Me:I will text you in a bit
Hb:Ok

Take women shit talk about anything and treat it is as shit test and game as usual..... After you bang them couple of times and they are invested they will change the tune to whatever your frame is, and follow your leadership.... When you say please stop talking shit about ______ they will comply and even change their views and attitude...

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
A lot of girls and GUYS, do not like to date their own race for personal reasons.... For example i pretty much don't date women from my own country... Cause i had enough experiences with them to know that is not what i want...

The same happens to a lot of black girls and black guys they rather not to date inside their race, cause they seen enough to know that based on stereotype that is not what they want....

When women talk shit about______________ Fill in the blank i just agree with them and game as usual let me give you a sample of some girl online i was talking to last night:

Me:Why you come to my profile and not say hi. Not hot enough for you? Probably for the best, we would not get along anyways, we would have to much fun together, I am Felipe
Hb:Lmao too funny
ME:Ready for your test... how happy are you in your life from 1 to 10? 10 being best
Hb:20 Lol
Me:I think you have a math problem
Me:There is no way it can be that hi without knowing me
hb:Hahahaha
Hb:Hey text me 56193439743973497349374
Me:What is your name
Hb:Dolly
Hb:Do you think I’m gonna waste my time to someone like you that they think they know it all then your wrong
Hb:The thing is I came here to have friendship with someone but anyway every man I chat on here they think they know it all this is why mom still here I know someday I will find a friendship with someone that is real
Me:I hear you, Dolly, dating could be difficult
Me:I will text you in a bit
Hb:Ok

Take women shit talk about anything and treat it is as shit test and game as usual..... After you bang them couple of times and they are invested they will change the tune to whatever your frame is, and follow your leadership.... When you say please stop talking shit about ______ they will comply and even change their views and attitude...
Bruh.... I had no idea you thought I was a troll this whole time.

But yeah, I’m not upset that they like to date out their race, I’m upset that they are trying to make black men sound inferior. They try to belittle black man and for them to have the nerve to say it in my face makes me angry.

Now I’m starting to see interracial all in the media, I just saw a commercial just now with interracial lmao straight agenda.

I just saw before that another couple outside. I think it’s a trend now.

Anyway, I’ve been seeing a lot of black men bashing by black women online too.

So I’m like this is the trend now? How the hell imma deal with this?

But yeah, Imma try to just ignore it the best I can and treat them like nothing.

Thanks

Mr STIF

Space Monkey
space monkey
Please, brother, I'll advice you: know a lot but be quiet about some of your knowledge. The world isn't the way you've thought it to be and when you realize that, it shatters your reality.

I'm a Nigerian from Africa, I consume Pan African materials which preaches about blacks decolonizing themselves from wight ways, being woke e.t.c : I work with my Father. He's a Bishop in the church but just last year I became an atheist. We spend approximately 12hours everyday and I don't talk to him about my irreligious beliefs or findings.

Sub zero, your findings are the effects of wight supremacy. Please, Brother, leave those kinds of bitches who endulge in self hate and end this thread for good.

Talking about it will do us more harm than good. Don't you think so?

The mods already knows that race threads threatens the existence of this forum because we are our ancestors and we are nothing without our races.

I'm a black man like you and I feel your pain.

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Haven't read the full post, but if the question is how to date black women that don't normally date black men, yes fundamentals can get you to the G string.

I've gotten with the Hillary Banks types, and they are as exhausting as the wannabe Erykah Badu types. I've yet to deal with a chick that didn't bring some type of headache with her. A woman is supposed to make a man's life easier..I guess that's still some of my social programming.

Talking about America specifically, The majority of Black women, like all women, including Asian women, date and marry within their own race. That said, my Asian and Indian brothers have it much tougher than everyone else. 90-95% for black white and Latino. But it's 60-75% for Asians.

But this issue, though has vast social, cultural and political implications doesn't really mean anything on an individual level when a man has game. Attract, trust, arouse, privacy, close. It never changes. There are just contingencies.

I can't pull Kylie Jenner. (I am not a rapper) I can find some cute looking Armenian girl in Los Angeles though.

And if you are really pressed for a particular flavor of woman, at some point we'll be able to get on a plane and go to the factory.

Archie

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Please, brother, I'll advice you: know a lot but be quiet about some of your knowledge. The world isn't the way you've thought it to be and when you realize that, it shatters your reality.

I'm a Nigerian from Africa, I consume Pan African materials which preaches about blacks decolonizing themselves from wight ways, being woke e.t.c : I work with my Father. He's a Bishop in the church but just last year I became an atheist. We spend approximately 12hours everyday and I don't talk to him about my irreligious beliefs or findings.

Sub zero, your findings are the effects of wight supremacy. Please, Brother, leave those kinds of bitches who endulge in self hate and end this thread for good.

Talking about it will do us more harm than good. Don't you think so?

The mods already knows that race threads threatens the existence of this forum because we are our ancestors and we are nothing without our races.

I'm a black man like you and I feel your pain.
What’s good brother, I’m glad you see what I’m talking about, it’s hard to leave these bitches alone because they sometimes don’t tell you until you already slept with them.

I’m going to try my best to ignore them all together and focus on women who want me.

It’s just it seems to be a trend to hate on us and you know women are followers, so I didn’t want the dating market to be bad for us.

Appreciate the response my brother.

And @Chase I didn’t want this to be too crazy of a thread, that’s why I didn’t want to state my race in the beginning and was being ambiguous.

If you and the mods feel this could be a thread that can cause unwanted attention please do delete this.

Thanks.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Haven't read the full post, but if the question is how to date black women that don't normally date black men, yes fundamentals can get you to the G string.

I've gotten with the Hillary Banks types, and they are as exhausting as the wannabe Erykah Badu types. I've yet to deal with a chick that didn't bring some type of headache with her. A woman is supposed to make a man's life easier..I guess that's still some of my social programming.

Talking about America specifically, The majority of Black women, like all women, including Asian women, date and marry within their own race. That said, my Asian and Indian brothers have it much tougher than everyone else. 90-95% for black white and Latino. But it's 60-75% for Asians.

But this issue, though has vast social, cultural and political implications doesn't really mean anything on an individual level when a man has game. Attract, trust, arouse, privacy, close. It never changes. There are just contingencies.

I can't pull Kylie Jenner. (I am not a rapper) I can find some cute looking Armenian girl in Los Angeles though.

And if you are really pressed for a particular flavor of woman, at some point we'll be able to get on a plane and go to the factory.

Archie
What’s good man, I enjoy reading your posts.

What advice would can you give on fundamentals and game for black men?

The thread was kinda about that, but it was more of a bigger meaning to it.

I was stating that I have noticed a lot of social media showing black women bashing black men than ever before and they are bigging up other races of men to try to make us feel inferior, I also see it’s in the media with a lot of interracial going on compared to before too.

I truly feel it’s an agenda.

I’ve also had black women state why they want other race men to me for no reason at all, but to try to anger me.

I don’t mind if they date out, but it doesn’t mean they need to talk bad about us.

I also do feel they are upset that we can attract a lot of different races of women and they do not like that at all.

But yeah, that’s basically what I was asking because it seems to be a trend going on.

So I was wondering if I was being too paranoid and if black men can still succeed in the dating world with these negative comments from basically all races, even our own.

Mr STIF

Space Monkey
space monkey
What’s good brother, I’m glad you see what I’m talking about, it’s hard to leave these bitches alone because they sometimes don’t tell you until you already slept with them.

I’m going to try my best to ignore them all together and focus on women who want me.

It’s just it seems to be a trend to hate on us and you know women are followers, so I didn’t want the dating market to be bad for us.

Appreciate the response my brother.

And @Chase I didn’t want this to be too crazy of a thread, that’s why I didn’t want to state my race in the beginning and was being ambiguous.

If you and the mods feel this could be a thread that can cause unwanted attention please do delete this.

Thanks.
It can never be bad for us. Besides, I'll take that as more motivation for my seduction. Women do not know exactly what they want and they don't have the power to do cold approaches. You'll approach alot of women and meet some who are not having these thought patterns.

Nobody knows our stories but once I choose to let someone into our lives and they turn back to hate me, I'm dropping them asap and I won't even do like something bothered me.

Women consume the media alot: movies, music videos, instagram, religion, internet, other women too are various forms of media, feminism is on a high too with equality and all that bull shit.

You are not a woman so you just hear about feminism or any other trend they seriously follow but you don't take it seriously. But they, being women the carriers of these view. Its what they talk about with their friends, on social media platforms e.t.c

Like you already know our work as seducers is to know what pricks these women and how to use it in futhering our relationships be it a ONS, SDL, FWB, GF, wife, colleague e.t.c

So if you are seeing these patterns just know that it isn't your fault but theirs and there's really no way discussing on this forum will ever make black women rethink their decision.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Is your race black?

Sup Zero. I guess you see what's going on within your race. But I'm Asian and I'll draw some similarities in Asian women and what I know.

Western Asian women who grew up in America, that were influenced by 'White America', grows up hating their own race. What this leads to is these women going for white guys. At one point, it was like 50% of Asian women who were marrying outside of race and marrying other men (mostly white). How do I know this? Cause I know some people who bitch about that shit all the time.

In their heads they had this hierarchy of race that were downloaded by social programming. But you'll also see this promoted in other cultures. In Korea, Korean men are 'promoted' as the highest, China = Chinese, Africa = African.

So a portion of the women are programmed. And of course because there's so few of us here percentage wise in America, we don't have much social power. What this leads to is a lot of these girls internalizing insecurities about her race. And what this leads to is hating on Asian men and proudly proclaiming that they are with a white man.

(Here's an example)

I ignored it until people bitched to me about it.

So there's two perspectives I can take about these women. I can either be like 'why can't you be confident and ride for our men'? (Which is a victim mentality since there's no concept of loyalty with women when it comes down to it)

And there's another perspective which happens naturally.

I worked on myself, improved, and dating outside of my race. I noticed that these 'self-hating' Asian women would have this shock on their faces when they see me out with an attractive woman. It literally fucks with their heads. "How does this Asian guy get with X race?" "There's something wrong about that woman, I have to 'educate her'"

But what's really happening is her mental model is getting fucked with. What she were told to believe. What the media told her to believe.

Also what tends to happen is that these women (Self-hating Asian girls) specifically, go for 'white guys' only in their 20s. And when they can't lock one down, they fall back to the 'provider type' Asian guys and all of the sudden have an 'epiphany' about how they ignored their culture and now take pride. (This is the same shit about women who go on slut phase and all of the sudden finds Jesus)

So in the end, the answer is the same. Work on yourself. Be the guy that they hate seeing with the other racial women that they 'think they deserve because its their own race.

If this really bothers you, play the bad guy and fuck with them. What I found in the end is that these so called Asian girls ditch their 'white prized boyfriend' and comeback to try and flirt with me. (Women)

That's why you don't take em serious.

They have a habit of switching sides real fast. (Those portions of women)

Hope that kind of helps with your 'black women' as well. In the end they're all women. (As Chase says, theyre silly and cute)
All facts. I know it’s hard dealing with that because everyone hears that about Asian women.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It can never be bad for us. Besides, I'll take that as more motivation for my seduction. Women do not know exactly what they want and they don't have the power to do cold approaches. You'll approach alot of women and meet some who are not having these thought patterns.

Nobody knows our stories but once I choose to let someone into our lives and they turn back to hate me, I'm dropping them asap and I won't even do like something bothered me.

Women consume the media alot: movies, music videos, instagram, religion, internet, other women too are various forms of media, feminism is on a high too with equality and all that bull shit.

You are not a woman so you just hear about feminism or any other trend they seriously follow but you don't take it seriously. But they, being women the carriers of these view. Its what they talk about with their friends, on social media platforms e.t.c

Like you already know our work as seducers is to know what pricks these women and how to use it in futhering our relationships be it a ONS, SDL, FWB, GF, wife, colleague e.t.c

So if you are seeing these patterns just know that it isn't your fault but theirs and there's really no way discussing on this forum will ever make black women rethink their decision.
Facts. I appreciate you joining the convo brother.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What advice would can you give on fundamentals and game for black men?

- Go against the stereotype bring it up...

my latin stereotype is that we are macho, possessive, jealous = I bring in convos this issues up casually just to kill the stereotype, same with the way i act...

What is the black man stereotype, that they are very aggressive, dominant = so just go against the stereotype, by the way you talk, behave etc...

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

While I myself tend to be sympathetic to the notion that "we are our ancestors", ancestry is not the reason we don't like race threads.

We don't like these threads because they've been posted to death with guys whining about why girls of X race don't like them, when we have guys who are good here from every major race, and we have guys of every major race group who are doing fine with girls of every major race group, and we have repeatedly laid out instructions for men that focus on universal attraction switches.

Some women are preferential toward men of their race. Some women are resentful toward men of their race. Some women have had more positive experiences with men of another race than their own and gotten hooked on those men, or they've consumed media that glorifies men of a different race and have become fascinated with those men. Women from different cultural backgrounds (and culture does tend to be influenced, often heavily, by race) also may need slightly different approaches in game... e.g., when you try American heavy-banter game with Eastern European or East Asian women it falls flat and you have to adapt. You will have varying levels of ease or difficulty with different types of women of different feelings depending on your race to some degree, but it's not worth worrying about because it is something you cannot control (you can't control your race; you can't control her race; you can't control her racial preferences at the time you meet her... though you can certainly alter her preference once she's with you enjoying a torrid romance with you). There are many things you can control, such as fundamentals and level of game and type of game you run, which if you get good enough with them, reduce the importance of race and other uncontrollable factors in your seductions:

We don't like race threads for the same reason we don't like looks threads, muscles threads, height threads, wealth threads, or status threads, when they devolve into "I can't get girls because of [this thing I cannot control]."

It's like going onto a wealth-building forum and complaining you can't get rich because you live in a third world economy. Or going onto a body-building forum and complaining you can't get swoll because there are no gyms where you are. If that is the reality that you are in that place or lack access to that thing, that is the reality, and it is maybe worth acknowledging, but it is not useful complaining about -- if you want to get the result, you have got to figure out what you still can control to get that result (e.g., make money online, regardless of physical location; or do body weight exercises if gyms are not an option), and get to work using that to get better.

Chase

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think this is one of the first times I've ever been surprised by a thread. . . since the drama-fueled days of the early lock-down.

Because anyone who chats up women from cold approach and has seduced new girls regularly knows that social media is not anywhere near. . . an accurate reflection of reality. As long as you've drilled attractive fundamentals into autopilot, learned some verbal savvy. . . and made a habit of steering your conversations towards fun and enlightening routes. You'll have already noticed these girls you flirt with. . . are heavily investing in your conversation management as you direct things from each subtopic. While expressing themselves emotionally with alacrity. . . during back-and-forths.

The personalities people choose to present to the world on social media are just fantasy creatures. . . that have little relation to the person they find themselves with. . . under their clothes during daily experiences. In community terms. . . it would be almost like the ultimate playground for key-board jockeys and made-up characters with troll-ish tendencies. I don't recommend giving such apps space on your phone. . . during this new era.

Razza

Space Monkey
space monkey
You will see viral saying like this daily on social media such as Twitter and I won’t lie to you it used to bother me as well. However it never turned me bitter.

The thing is though you will realize the things they say aren’t really grounded in reality. It’s just a big echo chamber. Some will seek out and to experiment and that’s ok, I implore them to but most won’t. It took some time for me to realize that regarding anything.

I’m a beginner in the world of seduction. For me now it’s just breaking the control I was under and breaking the stereotype to further better myself.

Easier said than done because you and I have to do the work. The best thing to do is keep improving and meet women who are warm. Women are silly and cute as many here say we can’t take them to serious.

Weird thing is this thread has actually motivated me. I encourage you to keep pushing homie!

>