Covid and Politics Discussion

confusedguy43

Rookie
Rookie
@Chase one thing I do wonder though is how come each and every country on earth is aboard on this whole corona pandemic thing? We have the west and the east, opposing countries which pursue the same agenda.. This is pretty much the only thing which still makes me doubt if Covid has any true validity
I'm a microbiology graduate, the absolute shitshow that is happening over covid 19 has erased pretty much any faith i had in national and international public health organizations. The east have always had pretty authoratarian corrupted governments, so that didn't surprise me. It's the reaction of the west that baffled me. Covid 19 is not a dangerous virus(compared to ebola), the problem was that most countries have a shitty public health syatem that is not adaptable at all. I don't think people panicked over dying, but rather they feared that they would die due to lack of treatment. I could be wrong, this is just my personl opinion.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I've found the most pro-lcokdown, pro vaccine, pro social distancing, mask shaming people, have what I can only describe as authoritarian tendencies. Mostly, women of course. Women are wired to seek shelter and safety. Then it's low T men. Mostly, the clients I have who are the least masculine seem to be the most pro lockdown.

People who support BLM, Antifa, hate Trump, etc... mostly pro lockdown. They are completely bought into the mainstream narrative, 100 percent.

So I wondered if these would be the same people to fight for Stalin in the revolution, or might support Naziism, say turning a blind eye to death camps, etc.

With these people, if you question authority whatsoever, they cry that you're putting lives in danger, and you're so selfish, and everyone who doesn't wear a mask all the time, should be thrown in jail to teach them a lesson.

They are afraid, easy to control and manipulate, and lead by weak, ineffectual leaders.

When I see people in masks outdoors, walking down the street, I just think... they're afraid. I get that. The virus can kill you. So can crossing the street, having sex without a rubber, eating fast foods cause cancer.

The new normal is a boot stomping on your head, over and over and over. Orwell said something like that.

I'm far more afraid for authoritarianism than Covid. One might last a few weeks, or months. The other a lifetime.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
just lol, at least with the community i am always right for 10 years, tired of being right:

You have been right for 10 years?

You sure about that one :D

Regarding the case you posted - it doesn't prove much. We already know everybody can die from covid (did you know that young people can also die from the flu?). The point is that your chances, statistically are so low that they insignificant (that is, if you do not have some underlying condition). One isolated case does not prove anything, especially not with a Big N case like world wide covid statistics. Additionally, this one would, if we follow the methodology strictly be considered as an outlier.

Example:

See, I can get colon cancer as a young person. It is possible.

But the risk group is people over 50... and oftentimes with cancer in their familly etc. Those people will need frequent coloscopies.

Does this mean a young person cannot get colon cancer? NO! but the chance are so low that it is not recommended to have years coloscopies for young people because the chances are so low.

You surely have not been right about statistics.

Again, if you want to stay safe and so on, so be it. I mean you don't need to defend your action publicly. It is your body and your choice.

Best,
Teevster

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
BTW, the video you linked specified that this body builder had cardiovascular problems. Hence he is considered a risk-group. This makes this outlier even less statistically significant.

Erioc

Space Monkey
space monkey
Gentlemen,

I ask you to excuse my starting my membership at GirlsChase/SkilledSeducer with a comment which has nothing to do with seduction. I will get to the girls-getting part in due time, but now I'm only lurking as I have been for years already, excepting this very post of course.

I first want to thank Chase for establishing this webpage in the first place and also everybody who makes contributions to the webpage. GirlsChase has helped me immensely in cleansing my head of subconscious feministic views toward society and women/men (I'm from Germanic Northern Europe) and thus bettered my life in many ways.
I also want to thank Chase for allowing the COVID-discussion to take place in the first place, for many topics therein might namely verge on Conspiracy Theories™, of which I am notably not a fan, as I share the "Epiricists Test" mentality.

Nonetheless I felt I needed to contribute to this discussion.

The following requires a lot of personal reading and reflecting on what was read and what one has already read and heard during one's lifetime, so please make your own research as per the important but wonderful "Empiricists Test". What I mean by that is that all the following is meant as Food For Thought, I state here few hard facts and many indirect questions and thus I won't assert anything here as I have no easy-to-access or easy-to-digest sources on hand for you guys:

• These days, nothing is same as before the Berlin Wall fell. Capital has become much more "international" than ever before, and the interests of those who accumulated the $845 billion this year are not bound by borders. This is something to keep in back of one's mind at all times, as it ties into myriad other realms. In addition, for anyone who might be extremely, extremely power-hungry, the globalization and digitalization have made it much easier to influence not just one's kingdom (obviously obsolete) or country but a continent or even the whole world. I pray to all the Viking Gods that nobody be that power-hungry but one never knows…
• Russia, China, and the USA have sat together in the United Nations Security Council since the beginning of the 1990s. The USA-China and USA-Russia conflicts are much more complex than what most media lead us to believe.
• Most poorer countries of the world are dependant upon loans by the International Monetary Fund (IMF). To receive these, the IMF mandates the governments they "fight" COVID by for example locking down their countries. The IMF is a financial institution… Alek has a lot of reason to be skeptical.
• COVID-positive is a problematic and very misleading term. As (almost?) all countries test for COVID using a special process called Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), which is notably an extremely precise tool, nobody knows how many people are indeed infected and contagious. PCR finds anything which pertains to COVID in a test sample. Anything! Whether the test sample contain a miniscule fragment of COVID (which is obviously not capable of reproducing, thus harmless), one non-reproducible piece of COVID, one reproducible piece of COVID or millions of reprodicible pieces of COVID, the test will come back positive. The problem with the aforementioned is that only a certain viral load is dangerous/contagious. Speculative but possible: If 999 people are tested, of whom most have non-reproducible COVID in them and some have a low viral load of COVID, and a "Person #1000" is not tested but has a high viral load, 999 people are unnecessarily sent into quarantine while the "spreader" roams around freely.
• Please look deep into Operation Dark Winter, Operation Atlantic Storm, Clade X and Event 201.
• I advise you also watch the four-part series The Century of the Self. With that etched onto the back of your skull suggest you take a look at what is written of the webpages of the World Economic Forum and the International Monetary Fund.
• For relatively current videos from folks who for a long time already have been skeptical as to what is going on in the world I urge you to consume the videos on BitChute on the channels of "The Corbett Report" and "Spiro"... and maybe also "Amazing Polly" (although she admittedly submits somewhat more speculative content).

All the aforementioned I generally refrain from talking about because most people aren't open or generally skeptical. Pick-up + seduction in general is a very "alternative" part of society and most who belong there are both open and generally skeptical (show how amazing of a man you are and pay for a myriad dates and bring flowers and yadda yadda yadda is allegedly the way to go..... but not to open and skeptical men who practice empricism!) and as the Corona Crisis influences all the world's middle and lower classes equally dramatically as well as seducers of course l I am confident you can make use of at least something I mentioned above. By the way, nothing I said can be refuted, I take care not to utter untruths.

I wish everybody here all the very best and hope that you keep sane in these societally horrendous times!

Best regards from Central Europe,
Aeroz96

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You have been right for 10 years?

You sure about that one :D

Regarding the case you posted - it doesn't prove much. We already know everybody can die from covid (did you know that young people can also die from the flu?). The point is that your chances, statistically are so low that they insignificant (that is, if you do not have some underlying condition). One isolated case does not prove anything, especially not with a Big N case like world wide covid statistics. Additionally, this one would, if we follow the methodology strictly be considered as an outlier.

Example:

See, I can get colon cancer as a young person. It is possible.

But the risk group is people over 50... and oftentimes with cancer in their familly etc. Those people will need frequent coloscopies.

Does this mean a young person cannot get colon cancer? NO! but the chance are so low that it is not recommended to have years coloscopies for young people because the chances are so low.

You surely have not been right about statistics.

Again, if you want to stay safe and so on, so be it. I mean you don't need to defend your action publicly. It is your body and your choice.

Best,
Teevster

no you miss the point, the point is a heavy media influencer in instagram similar to lets say tribal elders....

Minimizing the risks of covid like saying is fake exaggerated, nah don't worry about it...

then dying from it... facepalm....

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Minimizing the risks of covid like saying is fake exaggerated, nah don't worry about it...

then dying from it... facepalm....
You are missing his point about statistics tho.

Ignoring the tens of millions of people all over the world who got (and survived like teevster and I) or did not get the virus, who said that it's just the common flu (400,000 people die of the flu every year)/no big deal/dont worry about it, while solely focusing on one guy to use him an example that this IS a big deal.

I suggest you read Pre-Suasion by Ciadini so you dont fall for these persuasion tactics.

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
Trumps Going to win the White House.

What I’m really worried about now is the gigantic debt load

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I had an infection I am 95% certain was coronavirus
funny thing,me,and one of my lays tested positive for covid,we had absolutely no symptoms.
guys treated her like she had leprosy,I simply didnt tell people

Rambalt

Rookie
Rookie
Chase, great insight on how when states lose power, they become increasingly authoritarian and coercive.

This may in turn stimulate mass demonstrations as people try to regain their freedom and liberty.

Now as Chase says, if enough people choose to oppose the government's tight grip on individual liberties, there are high chances that it will retreat and tactically withdraw its lockdown proposals.

However, this is less likely to happen due to the inherent structure of incentives built into mass demonstrations, namely;
  1. The short term factor
  2. The long term factor
  3. Non Exclusivity

The short term factor refers to the fact that the risks and costs that arise from a popular insurrection are immediate, therefore they are certain.

So for example if we all choose to go and protest lockdown in the streets, the authoritarian government is most likely to descend on us with its coercive security and military apparatus.

As a result, Tim may lose an arm, a leg or get badly injured. Reagan might get shot to death. And Enrique may lose his grocery business down the street.

The tragic situations elucidated above tend to come about when it is a mob of people without organised leadership. And as we all know, mobs can quickly degenerate into a state of chaos, looting and property destruction. And that is all the state needs to justify its harsh and deadly crackdown on protesters.

One way the above scenarios can be remedied is by ensuring that the uprising is led and organised by an intelligent charismatic leader who insists that the people remain calm and peaceful regardless of provocations.

As for the long-term factor, the benefits of liberty and freedom that come as a result of a successful insurrection come at a later date, therefore they are uncertain. Hence Karim and Wesley may choose not to participate in our well organised protest party because they see it as a high risk enterprise whose returns at best may come at a creep, not a gallop and at worst, may never materialize.

Okay, on to the non exclusivity aspect of demonstrations. In the event that the uprisings are successful, there is no way that you can exclude those who didn't participate and those that were actively opposed to the demonstrations from cashing in on the benefits.

The underlying mindset of these folks is as follows; Let Barry, Johannes, Patrick, Eddy and Jerome go and do their thing. Heck, if they lose , too bad for them. Atleast am still safe and sound. But if they succeed, its a win-win and libations fa EVERYBODY!!!

So you end up with a situation where Marshal, the commander of the military outfit, who was actively trying to impose the state's will on the streets cannot be excluded from enjoying the beauty of the outdoors and is now free to go about his day hitting on hundreds of chicks, all because no lockdown measures have been instated.

And folks like Jack, Derrick, Tom et al who chose not to participate but rather remain at home and shag their FWBs, play video games or watch fast paced TV series cannot be excluded from going to night clubs, house parties etc

Conclusion:
When it comes to mass opposition to state control, the aforementioned three factors tend to undermine collective action efforts.

Oh and by the way, the folks strewn about throughout this short post are all fictional and for strictly satirical purposes.

Any names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the writer's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons posting on this forum or actual events is purely coincidental. ;)

NOTE:

Hey folks, early this year i embarked on the journey of developing my writing abilities. I've been writing on a daily basis and been tweaking my style based on the way Chase structures his ideas.

The name drop aspect of this post was inspired by Chase's GC island article.

I was aiming for it to be a rib cracking post. My bad for not having the intuition to see that revolutionary activities are a highly sensitive issue.

On that note, I apologize and have altered the names in the OP.

Buena suerte,

Rambalt

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
As a result, Teevester may lose an arm, a leg or get badly injured. Velasco might get shot to death. And ZacAdam may lose his grocery business down the street.

Please do not name drop me on thing I have not said, b. have not done, and c. will most likely never do. What makes you think I will protest in the street like ever? That is simply not my style.

Please do not use my name in political contexts that I have no affiliations with.

Please edit your post, or else I will do it.

Best,

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Any names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the writer's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons posting on this forum or actual events is purely coincidental.

Is it more of like being taken out of context?

That's why you want your name remove.

z@c+

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
While I got a bit of a kick out of being the draconian military commander who switches it up to be the freewheeling PUA when things don't go his way, no skin off his back, agree with Teevster -- faux pas there naming various forum members as participants or non-participants in revolutionary activities, @Rambalt.

It's an interesting thought experiment you've outlined there.

But you can't be naming people for your examples in these kinds of threads.

On an increasingly censorious Internet, getting painted as "maybe a revolutionary" is not a thing you want to be saddled with unless that is a cause you're going all in on.

Chase

>