Expanding your verbal arsenal smartly: Simple drill-style training model

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
i wanted to refine some of my seductive verbals so ive build a lil drill model inspired by the points in this post https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/who-do-you-model-your-voice-after.22671/

In short, i was adviced to do a 30 day professional selfie video challenge for improving communications skills on the work side of life. Super efficient. So figured i would use it for seductive verbals too. I additionally mixed in the kaizen principle of doing some thing a minute a day... often i end up doing it fifteen. The idea is just to make it fun and easy to do so that you do it consistently everyday.

What i do
- i choose a SOT, an emotionally stimulating area or a sex talk topic.
- i shoot a two three min max - selfie stick selfie video of me riffing - mainly in what is considered emotionally stimulating manners.
- put the vid in unlisted on youtube - watch it
- i reflect, consider goods and bads
- i might look into a SOT theme a sextalk subject, a good delivery from someone or a tech. or eg playing with convos you had today with a cutie to correct and expand for next time.
- i run another round or two
- next day rinse-repeat yesterdays doing, then add one new thing to the drill

It is a good idea to get the topic down first to a certain fluidity. Then you add techs and run it again. drill it and when you feel like it start using it w girls. or just socially. and the cycle of development unfolds. These topics sorta develop like that. Gradually.

In this i combine
- Voice training eg pacing, eg depth, eg smoothness, eg vibration
- SOTs or sex talky subjects and the likes - just pick a gambit from eg GC articles
- Supportive movements for voice - eg. slow movement of head or keeping it still, steadynes, keeping movement in a slow flow. While still vibing in a firm manner, with some strength expressed.
- Techs eg weasel statements, eg commands, eg contrasting, ag using adverbs, eg binder commands, eg buildups to release, sexual framing
- my camera and youtube uploads

All in one pudding and i just sorta execute it as a flow, doing, reflecting in the vids, adjusting, preparing for next day. im executing them as little mini-speeches to get the verbiage down and try to riff between topics to mirror convo paths as well as possible. That said. just keep it simple in the beginning and get going. add along the way. Build out your repertoire and arsenal.

Key is to JUST change one thing everyday. add one tech. do one change to your voice. learn and construct one SOT area. play with one sextalk routine. shoot one sexual frame. Its about training fluidity by everyday repeat and letting it slide in so that youll just do it when needed. That said Also do the techs and communicative grips sharply and work them in well for impact. Some memorisations and study of good gambits is smart too.

Good little home training model..

Last edited:
>