Glows Log

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sup fellas, G back in the race.

The un-infamous log of things written for me myself mostly. Reflective capacity thing - my way.

In here ill:
- Journal my reflections of field
- keep focus one one or few things until closed (full circle model)
- Collect notes on things - observances, hints i see.
- Collect good scrapbook elements of techs and useful things. Sorta opening topics for further investigations.
My avatar is a simple manifest of an intent of having a calm, but strong forward momentum. Healthy agressive with intent fulness. Something thats currently forming from within as a larger thing on all aspects of life for me.

Mindset changes since last:
- Finish/move in over perfect
- Weight in presence while moving - pace, ground, feel, embody, character. sense, receptiveness ( several layers at once)
- Aliveness - through more focus in me, feel myself in it. Self responsibility on my own behalf. eg nuances of how exactly does this woman attract me.
- Attentiveness and alive responsiveness to women, context etc. while staying active.

Should be good to prime things for a start.

Class is in session!

*Laughs*

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
From last Saturdays field trip and some refinement of presence i started i have the following work list for improvement:
  1. Im currently wrapping up my presences attractiveness - refining fundamentals. Voice, movement pace, postures etc from good source (need to define). Sending Cues that attract and harmonises. Reminder to self: It all comes from the feel of these "moves". Feel and source.
  2. Lost a window to sex - My escalation activation (inside me) and Smooth Escalation training aim. Want it to come from within as an active momentum emancipating from me/instinctually controlled layers. So a few layers to it i need to unite across feel, inner notions and skills (lol as i write it comes to me).
  3. Space impact on me in club - central pressure place impact! Connect with it. chain up. relayer. I could be better at unfolding/grabbing life by the balls part better. refine. feels of self amusement, let go. Think ijjji nightgame model. But same thing i believe due to space impact. and i know why... hm.. safety feel, & enjoyment is key i sense.. but also something to connect with. + natural feelings & doing what i like in the space more. own aliveness vs doing to seduce.
  4. Learnings - the Classy sexually agressive hottie - changes of her across resistance points - subtleties of my lead for her to mutually engage. Quality was high. Reconnect w memory. Remember her shifts on her resistance points: 1) on SOT talking about "being in the moments" relationship to having expectations and how to manage that process. (from intellectual to singy-songy in her rough version) 2) how she flipped through my presence and steady lead of us/her from singy-songy to wild - dancing commences in group. 3) From being unfolding, dancing, grabbing life by the balls - to wilder sexualised depth in her. How she subtext communicates things to me.
  5. A larger focus is the passivity pre-doings often across many places? need to sense it. I want to change this to a slow, moving flow of unfolding coming from me - active intuitive flow. Has to do with some larger inner changes of my momentum of things. too many stops. To lean back. Hm... i sense theres a dislike in it holding me back?! Yes thats it, got it, mhhh, larger thing... will connect w it. good.
In sum - Handling mental-emotional blocks, engaging escalatory muscle and collecting around my intent/aliveness/want - an i-ness. Few ideas popping up as i write - maybe ill outline it in writing for my self to collect intel... hm. * thinks*. Nah. Will engage with each one by one and give it time focus for intel and moving each.

/Glow

-----
Edit: As i leave this text and mental voyage, something collects around collecting myself, activating all my resources in a calm presence. Im ripped out of it by myself and environment. Handling many of the above and more will really land me in a capacity that can do shit activating many things. But connecting with this part and making it layered-ready in a grounded form is a key. I sense its not far. I sense new accesses lies there.. not pretty ones. I need to step consciously.

Last edited:

Dr Feelgood

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey,

do you have your old logs archived? They were full of gold!

Teevster

Chieftan
tribal-elder
Haha glow is back at it again! :) those crazy long logs :)

Hope we get to discuss these things over tea soon in the future.

Alek

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Haha glow is back at it again! :) those crazy long logs :)

Hope we get to discuss these things over tea soon in the future.

Alek
hahaha - Totally!!! Wouldnt be a real seduction site without my incessant mumblings in the journal corner :)

Im sure well catchup tea style in the near future.

Hey,

do you have your old logs archived? They were full of gold!
Thanks Doc.
And hey :) Good to see you check in again.
Yeah, i have them downloaded somewhere. Ping me and ill send em to you in PDF.

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ramping things up again. Time to hit field more aggressively.

Atm im boosting up:
- Fundamentals retraining - movement, voice, facials, ways i look at them, being both a spectacle, a tempting cuteness, an inner smile of amusedness rolling of her and an inner smile of harmonic rapport. and a force
- Killer haircut and styling - christmas contrasting. + IFfing - kg drop for better facial micro-nuance displays
- Vibe strengthening
- SOT and sex talk studying and riffing to build vocab and fractionation paths
- Vibe articulation and escalation through all levels of engagements, mundanity to
- Bad ass entry, lay on command model in action, kiss openings - focus on entry, acclimatising, walk of purpose, connecting.
- Micro escalation through embodied unfolding within momentums of fractional escalations - flows of microescalations, of harmonic interactions, of playful of arousal. All slided out over a progressive seductive path with precision.
- Nuancing the feels, the sensations, somatically as feel level.
- harmonic interaction for false rapport and-or rapport. Also what am i truly attracted too.

Above is more a collecting of where i was + next step than doing everything from scratch if it appears a lot.
The vibes are starting to work, haircut captivating. Momentum sliding in. girls looking captivated at me due to the vibe i provide. The feel i give them.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Note: On harmonic rapport - False or true
Harmonic mirroring of her emotional cravings and place with me.

when does she start seeking emotional aknowledgements and the likes

when do i proactively give it to move her the right way - through vibe and mirroring

try indulging in the feel despite that its dumm - explore

edit
jesus this one is tough for mz

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Investigating False rapport
fuck ëverything within me seeks to be precise and correct and i wanna communicate this w others, i even resent them abit if they dont get it
which is A HUGE rapport breaker
bad energy too on some levels.

so changing it

I just emotionally stimulated a girl - and i sensed something was missing
and i realised it was the giving i - me mirroring her feeling. Just decribing is without me in it which is important for her. and for me. its where we connect intimately and it sexually nourishing from an everything is sex view point.

the emotionally descriptive language dies somewhere, it hits her feel but also becomes all in her
the mirroring is what provides the melting feel
the harmonic provider

hm... i will let this simmer

but a huge ONE for me