Glows Log

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Playing around with a few things,

Lingering proximity & distance plays - im using proximity in all interactions to sexualise the feel and escalate the vibe. Just the simple positioning or repositioning in relation to her to sub-send signals and ignite body exchanges via biology. Its a subtle escalation igniting that our connection alters. The movements are based on a sensory sorta feel of things, and its creating certain vibes. its a deliberate repositioning often in relation to her of a more soft character, or how we walk, stand etc. its very fluid, subtle and natural.

I also add prolonged pauses and face holding to it to escalate the vibe and sexual tension along the proximities.

I am just making the above 2 doings a habit as i got away from seduction for awhile. its more of a reawakening than technical training. But just starting to do it more so that it naturally happens.

It was so obvious that it happened with a woman today in a random encounter. She was obviously affected. I noted the sense of micro-expressions in her (intuited a change but also saw the colour of her lips change felt the changed of the softness of a vibe she omitted etc. I didnt even do anything beyond slight lags and clarities to my intent and feel w her, which tells me im getting there..

things happen on such a subtle level fyi when you work the right principles. what i call "fragments" and consider a 3rg gen escalation thing.

On sight reaction capture (captivation & "ai" management)
How i connect with girl from moments of eye contact and how i transfer those moments to lays.
In coffee shops eg i am working to make girl smile instead of just glaring at me - so when the connect is there i seize it and slightly ignite it creating a smile exchange often. From there i go straight in continueing the connective energy. its like creating dream situations for girls, the romantic-erotic meets they only dream about...

its a sequence of
- walking into her line of vision
- creating an eye contact moment - the way i walk towards her then looking at her (make her look then capture in certain ways)
- how im positively primed with yummyness and a more "hey" sorta state
- how i adjust my lip just slightly for the indication of a smile as reaction to seeing her, but ultra subtle and from a strong base.
- how as she reciprocates when it flows - i smile more and connect warmly, then move in.. and at least shoot a hi for later connection.
the above are the steps, the rigth flow into it awhole different voyage, ill try to describe what i do in another log post.

Next
Current challenge is i see the effects on the women but i dont capture the feedback loops for some reason.. its there but it doesnt connect atm... hm. i believe it is in me. theres a barrier of sorts,, ah yess.

Upgrading various elements for capture effect eg considering more suit usage using its lingerie-effect along a perfect watch im browsing around for, stylish shoes/sneaks & wellcut, stylish haircut (nailed the latter already). Im reaquinting w a chick whos nice for sparring and suggestions on this. Meeting another on tuesday who im considering for inner circle girl (hot one).

Last edited:
>