How do I go from nice conversations to seductions?

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey

im referring too and would initially just hit the "Language and conversation course" straight up.

The other one is fine if you wanna understand the larger thoughts behind it. But its overthinking to start there.

The "Language and conversation course" is where you learn conversation management in practice and guides how to do a lot of work, the models to apply technique etc. It can easily stand alone.

It demands that you do quite some work at home and in your general circles. but thats how you learn this stuff for real.

Last edited:

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
Don't forget about sexual intent. When the right context is applied, there's nothing more seductive to a woman than knowing that she is very much desired.

Remember it's very rare for a woman to be in a sexual state with some stranger or in public. She's in social mode, and that means that by default she's thinking social things, evaluating you on a social basis, and expecting things to operate in a social context. There are many things that are on the table in a purely social context, but going home to bang isn't one of them.

I don't know about other guys, but I get very uncomfortable when things get too social between me and a woman I'm trying to seduce. It feels wrong, disappointing, deflating. I start to wonder if I'm being dishonest. I'm not comfortable until there's a bit of tension there, until I feel my blood running, until I see a little of that wide-eyed hesitancy in her that comes when she subconsciously realizes that she is in the middle of a sexual interaction.

Of course, managing this tension is difficult. It has to be subtle, you have to be ultra comfortable with it, and it has to be offset with the right amount of warmth, 'innocent' curiosity and playfulness. But I think it's difficult to have a good seduction without it, and it greases wheels that otherwise would be very difficult to move.
Thanks, thats really helpful.

Lots to think about.

I need to recognise who things are from her pov. I think in general people tend to assume that if they are in a particular frame of mind then the person they are tslking to is as well. And this is definitely not the case when you start a cold approach.

I need to think about transitioning things from that social mode you've mentioned to a sexual one.

I got a number the other day and I'm not expecting it to go anywhere because it's was just a social mode interaction.

But I guess that's just part of the process and that's the next thing to work on.

Starting to get the picture about this being seduction rather than chatting her up and how it's about making her feel a particular way and leading it in a certain direction.

Cheers

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
Start with SECT (Gunwitch has an article about it)

and dont be afraid to escalate
Thanks, I'm concentrating on his SMMA course atm, so that's part of it. I've not got to escalation yet but I think I'll have a much better idea about how to do it when I do and can start building it into my approaches.

Cheers

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have never done the technical course but I got recommended to start with the language course by teevster when I choose to go in this direction. Hence, I don't know the difference in detail.

It's more than a workbook. It also includes 11 hours of lectures.
Thanks, yeah the language course sounds like the sort if thing that I need atm

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey

im referring too and would initially just hit the "LANGUAGE AND CONVERSATION COURSE" straight up.

The other one is fine if you wanna understand the larger thoughts behind it. But its overthinking to start there.

The "LANGUAGE AND CONVERSATION COURSE" is where you learn conversation management in practice and guides how to do a lot of work, the models to apply technique etc. It can easily stand alone.

It demands that you do quite some work at home and in your general circles. but thats how you learn this stuff for real.
Thanks.

Yeah I need practical stuff to work on atm, so that sounds ideal. Keen to have a process to work through. Get good at thing 1 so it's just becomes second nature, then get good at thing 2 etc.

Cheers

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Thanks, thats really helpful.

Lots to think about.

I need to recognise who things are from her pov. I think in general people tend to assume that if they are in a particular frame of mind then the person they are tslking to is as well. And this is definitely not the case when you start a cold approach.

I need to think about transitioning things from that social mode you've mentioned to a sexual one.

I got a number the other day and I'm not expecting it to go anywhere because it's was just a social mode interaction.

But I guess that's just part of the process and that's the next thing to work on.

Starting to get the picture about this being seduction rather than chatting her up and how it's about making her feel a particular way and leading it in a certain direction.

Cheers

I don't think it's so bad to be in social mode when you get the number, since 99% of the escalation happens on the date. On the approach it's more important that she likes you and is compelled by the idea of spending more time with you.

But cold approach is still not a simple social interaction, because it is already something out of the ordinary. When she thinks about it after, she must feel excited and not just 'meh' or she won't come, since she will otherwise just evaluate it in a social context and possibly just feel a bit confused. That's where a little bit of dominance and sexual tension go a long way, because it makes her know deep down that there's a reason why it all happened, a reason that makes sense, a reason that makes her feel a little bit excited each time she reflects on it.

For me personally, I treat every interaction with a girl as a seduction. I have had too many 'nice' conversations and nowhere numbers, and the results speak for themselves. Even the girls that are testy and think I'm a player are more compliant than those ones who just get all comfortable about it. Besides, I want to bang girls, not talk to them all day. If she is put off by a little bit of sexual intent, by a guy who maybe looks a bit too much like he knows what he wants, then she's probably not going to be too turned on when I invite her home later on.

But it's a difficult balance to get right. On the initial approach, being friendly and warm is the most important thing. But I have found that without some tension, it usually comes to nothing.

The path to a good seduction is never safe. Whether it's on the approach and you're pressing the eye contact or proximity, or whether you're at home with her and go to take her panties off, there's always a point where she can say no and it's over. But the paradox is that the less you invest in the moment where it can all go wrong, the more likely it is to do so. So you have to operate with a certain level of entitlement to those things which the average guy is not 'allowed' to have.

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
I don't think it's so bad to be in social mode when you get the number, since 99% of the escalation happens on the date. On the approach it's more important that she likes you and is compelled by the idea of spending more time with you.

But cold approach is still not a simple social interaction, because it is already something out of the ordinary. When she thinks about it after, she must feel excited and not just 'meh' or she won't come, since she will otherwise just evaluate it in a social context and possibly just feel a bit confused. That's where a little bit of dominance and sexual tension go a long way, because it makes her know deep down that there's a reason why it all happened, a reason that makes sense, a reason that makes her feel a little bit excited each time she reflects on it.

For me personally, I treat every interaction with a girl as a seduction. I have had too many 'nice' conversations and nowhere numbers, and the results speak for themselves. Even the girls that are testy and think I'm a player are more compliant than those ones who just get all comfortable about it. Besides, I want to bang girls, not talk to them all day. If she is put off by a little bit of sexual intent, by a guy who maybe looks a bit too much like he knows what he wants, then she's probably not going to be too turned on when I invite her home later on.

But it's a difficult balance to get right. On the initial approach, being friendly and warm is the most important thing. But I have found that without some tension, it usually comes to nothing.

The path to a good seduction is never safe. Whether it's on the approach and you're pressing the eye contact or proximity, or whether you're at home with her and go to take her panties off, there's always a point where she can say no and it's over. But the paradox is that the less you invest in the moment where it can all go wrong, the more likely it is to do so. So you have to operate with a certain level of entitlement to those things which the average guy is not 'allowed' to have.

Thanks,

I think this has been the problem with my approaches so far. they haven't been seductive or involved enough of a sexual element, and then there is no response to follow up texts, so I think I know what I need to work right now.

Totally. No risk = no reward.

Cheers

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Thanks,

I think this has been the problem with my approaches so far. they haven't been seductive or involved enough of a sexual element, and then there is no response to follow up texts, so I think I know what I need to work right now.

Totally. No risk = no reward.

Cheers

Don't forget to follow good texting guidelines:

I try to keep things simple and follow these rules, I still see texting as a sort of unavoidable black fog through which one must pass. In reality the make or break is the interaction though, so most problems are traced back there.

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
Don't forget to follow good texting guidelines:

I try to keep things simple and follow these rules, I still see texting as a sort of unavoidable black fog through which one must pass. In reality the make or break is the interaction though, so most problems are traced back there.
Thanks,

I've started using that. I can see how some texts I had sent in the past were pointless as they didn't do anything to build rapport, intrigue her, or escalate

I can totally see what you are saying about the initial interaction being the main thing that decides if she is going to repond.

Sent 2 girls texts yesterday, but no replies.

I think the main issue was lack of sexualisation in the approaches, so in effect, the texts were just from some guy she was chatting to, and because there was not much sexual element or excitement, then there's not much incentive for her to respond. Maybe if they are stuck for something to do at the weekend I might hear back from one of them. But that's a bit below the level I'm aspiring to, lol.

So, I used the guide, but another issue I think is having texts that are too long. If you are trying to accomplish rapport, intrigue, and escalation, then that's a lot to get through in a text.

I tried one girl with full info on 1 text and the other with the 3 sections split out into 3 texts, so I don't know which way is best, but the issue, I think, wasn't the texts but the approach beforehand.

I'm finding Gunwitch's SMMA pretty helpful, so I'm working my way through that this week and spending time thinking about how to incorporate what he's saying into my interactions. Had a few 'aha' moments with it so far, so I feel that I'm going to be a good bit better as a result of it.

Cheers dude

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Thanks,

I've started using that. I can see how some texts I had sent in the past were pointless as they didn't do anything to build rapport, intrigue her, or escalate

I can totally see what you are saying about the initial interaction being the main thing that decides if she is going to repond.

Sent 2 girls texts yesterday, but no replies.

I think the main issue was lack of sexualisation in the approaches, so in effect, the texts were just from some guy she was chatting to, and because there was not much sexual element or excitement, then there's not much incentive for her to respond. Maybe if they are stuck for something to do at the weekend I might hear back from one of them. But that's a bit below the level I'm aspiring to, lol.

So, I used the guide, but another issue I think is having texts that are too long. If you are trying to accomplish rapport, intrigue, and escalation, then that's a lot to get through in a text.

I tried one girl with full info on 1 text and the other with the 3 sections split out into 3 texts, so I don't know which way is best, but the issue, I think, wasn't the texts but the approach beforehand.

I'm finding Gunwitch's SMMA pretty helpful, so I'm working my way through that this week and spending time thinking about how to incorporate what he's saying into my interactions. Had a few 'aha' moments with it so far, so I feel that I'm going to be a good bit better as a result of it.

Cheers dude
What's your icebreaker text like?

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Orgasmatron horrible texting article, start here:

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Orgasmatron horrible texting article, start here:

What don't you like about that article? I do wish it was more compact and straightforward and less bloated, but it seems to be solid to me.

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
What's your icebreaker text like?

Hi Aisha, great to meet you earlier :) Andrew

sent about an hour or so after the initial meeting, and suggestion to go for a drink

Previously I texted straight away when she gave me her number and we were still talking in person

Hi Gerda. It's ANdrew. Let's go for a drink sometime :)

also in person

Hi Diana, it's Andrew from the park :)

Last edited:

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hi Aisha, great to meet you earlier :) Andrew

sent about an hour or so after the initial meeting, and suggestion to go for a drink

Previously I texted straight away when she gave me her number and we were still talking in person

Hi Gerda. It's ANdrew. Let's go for a drink sometime :)

also in person

Hi Diana, it's Andrew from the park :)

As @Skills pointed out to me on my thread about not hearing back from a pretty spanish runner, don't try to open her on the phone and invite her out at the same time. You need a bit of back and forth texting to get her complying and warmed up to you first.

I know it's hard, interacting on text feels lame, but it has to be done.

Otherwise you're just being too thirsty, and there's no rapport.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Those are perfectly fine first texts.

If the shoe fits you can sometimes continue dialogue from your previous conversation as an opening text.
You need a bit of back and forth texting to get her complying and warmed up to you first.
Yeah i’ve messed up with girls who were seemingly hot and ready because I didn’t get enough rapport over text.

Usually once you get them on the phone is when you close.

I’ve texted back n forth with girls for a day called them that night and had them agree to a meet for the next day.

The advice of “only correspond over text for the meet” has never worked for me.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Bro start with the basics introduction to second generation verbals to understand the psychology..... learn how to misrepresent and introduce sexual topics, also learn a bit of sexual light hearted humor, deep voice helps and physical micro escalation.... after opening the girl should feel that if left alone on the elevator you and her she will get fucked, later I will link you basics of sexual communication.

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
Bro start with the basics introduction to second generation verbals to understand the psychology..... learn how to misrepresent and introduce sexual topics, also learn a bit of sexual light hearted humor, deep voice helps and physical micro escalation.... after opening the girl should feel that if left alone on the elevator you and her she will get fucked, later I will link you basics of sexual communication.
Thanks dude.

I'm definitely not getting sexual enough in my interactions. Sent my icebreaker to last girl I approached and just knew it was going to go anywhere because I was just social guy to her

>