How long is too much before a girl goes into auto-rejection if I delay replying to her text?

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've tried different variations but this is something I've struggled with for a long time. Sometimes I get busy, sometimes I can't think of a right reply and sometimes I'm anxious to reply to a text. So, I take time to reply. Sometimes a few hours and sometimes upto 24 hrs or more. When I've taken too long, is it cos the girl was not interested or didn't like the content of the text or could it be that I too long to reply?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

I been thinking about this passively in the background. A lot of females are angry and they make TikTok rage videos. Kinda funny.

There's 3 things

- Your value
- Your text
- Your competition

If you are good looking or sexy in her perception, she is likely going to tolerate your bad text by responding to that text or keep herself silence until you text her again. Can be a few mins. Maybe hours. Maybe tmrw.

Next, the quality of your text. Is it going somewhere in her mind.

For males, they text girls logically. They want to get her out.
For females, they need 'continuity' of the story. Then they rationalize that they want to go out.

The last one.

If other men sucks at texting, she will text you.

TLDR:

When I've taken too long, is it cos the girl was not interested or didn't like the content of the text or could it be that I too long to reply?

We don't know. Can be many reasons. Sometimes, her friends (competition) may be mate guarding her as well.

Example: If you talk about RSD too much in Girlschase, people in this forums are going to tell you to snap out of it.

The same thing happens in all social circles.

z@c+

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It’s hard to say as it is going to have a great variation between different women.

I just try to follow these caveats:

1) Be specially proactive on replying to fresh leads… the excitement of a new prospect wears out fast.
2) Try to get an idea of the average time she takes to reply and calibrate accordingly (a little slower for less attainability, a little faster for more attainability)
3) If something more important than that girl comes up, the girl can wait. Busy guys are busy, she needs to respect that.

I try to be really open to girls of different backgrounds but I have found that texting frequency is kind of a relatability thing too.
That is, busy people text less and they understand that other busy people need to take their own time.

If a girl texts too fast or takes too long to answer (per my expectations), it’s not a dealbreaker but a sign that we may be misaligned in our lifestyles.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What uriel said is also correct.

Misaligned lifestyles happens way too often too. Thus, why we must move fast. You see this even in conversations styles on this forum. Not to mention the different beliefs which adds later on.

While I'm speaking on more mental stuff, uriel cover the basis of how to approach texting with new girls. Quickly gauge how her text is.

But mentally follow my method of recognizing that girls need 'continuity', not logic.

z@c+

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I've tried different variations but this is something I've struggled with for a long time. Sometimes I get busy, sometimes I can't think of a right reply and sometimes I'm anxious to reply to a text. So, I take time to reply. Sometimes a few hours and sometimes upto 24 hrs or more. When I've taken too long, is it cos the girl was not interested or didn't like the content of the text or could it be that I too long to reply?
You have what i call text anxiety, similar to approach anxiety, but with texting...it is normal, the problem is being to calculating on your text leads to text neediness and she will feel it and get turn off.... take a look at this post, if the problem is you being unable for fast replies that kills momemtum

>