Integration: Taking Girlchase to the next level and content we need to see

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I don't know exactly dude, I don't have a big sample size on it.

I will just say I have used it for years, and heard the "you've been saying it for years and I haven't seen it yet" bit used on me.

And when I have gotten that it makes me start snickering, and I start ushering the girl out the door telling her, "You're right, it'll probably never happen. Go on! You should go. Definitely go. You could find a guy who's worth a million dollars right now. Two million! There's no reason for you to suffer in a relationship with me."

But I could only do that because I was just that confident in myself that I would be successful. So to me as soon as I am saying something like that, I have the picture in my head of me having moved up to that level of success, and this girl having jumped off the train before it pulled into then blasted past the station that she is saying she is so concerned about pulling into, griping and grousing to herself about how she didn't know those things I kept saying would come true, and me lol'ing it up. And that is very funny to me, picturing that.

Of course, when the girl perceives you ushering her out the door while laughing mirthfully, she realizes there is probably something going on there that she does not get, and starts to question her entire grasp of the situation.

That obviously only works if you are actually ambitious, and confident in yourself.

If you are not, then you need another strategy.

The "normal guy" strategy is to date a woman who is less ambitious / more submissive than yourself.

It seems like 95% of guys have this strategy, and as I grow older it seems increasingly clear to me this is a "drama mitigation" strategy.

As in, she is not going to cause nearly so much drama if you are already meeting or exceeding her standards.

If I was an unconfident, unambitious dude, and did not otherwise have some outstanding frame I subscribed to (like the "life is art and philosophy" one) I would probably do that.

High maintenance women need much stronger frame control on the man's part. Otherwise they will eat you alive.

But again, there are different kinds of frames a man can have that are successful: one is "I am already there"; another is "I am on my way there, it is just a matter of time"; still another is "I do not even care about getting there because something else in life is far more important and significant; here let me share it with you." The key to all of them is you must believe them for them to work.

For men without such frames, the simple solution is "choose women who are not so high maintenance."

Yeah, but this is women.

This is what being in a relationship with another person is about.

Humans are a social species, and social species thrive on in-group comparisons.

Men compare their women to other women to decide if their women are still hot or if they are putting on pounds or getting sloppy.

Women compare their men to other men to decide if they are making enough money, being attentive enough, or turning weak.

And when someone is dependent on you in any way (emotionally, financially, etc.), she is going to tend to worry about ways she might lose you. One of those ways is if you start shagging someone else, then fall in love with that someone else, and leave her.

This stuff is more or less unavoidable.

I realize guys will try to construct entire relationship systems where they attempt to avoid this stuff.

Ultimately IME you check in on how those guys are doing 10 years down the line and they have run into that stuff anyway.

The cliché of "Women: can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em" is basically the ultimate truth re: relationships.

If you don't want a relationship, then don't have relationships.

Do that for as long as you want to, or care to.

Typically most guys at some point have a switch go off in their heads that says "Whoa, I am really tired of running around chasing tail all the time. It would be nice to have that on tap with a really hot girl who is also cool." Or they start to want kids. Or they get too busy with other things to stay bachelors and girls start becoming too much of a distraction -- they need sex and female companionship but can't be out every weekend hunting for it or spending hours on dating apps swiping and messaging. Or they meet some girl who pushes all the right buttons for them and they decide that's it, I'll get out of the game for this one.

Most probably that'll happen for you at some point.

But I mean, if it doesn't, that's cool too.

Really no point worrying about it. Either it happens or it doesn't happen, worrying about it does nothing.

Chase
Yeah I worry about it because I know that if I get into another one without getting all my areas handled with health, money, and women, I’ll go crazy and resent my relationship, I’ll feel that I settled and never got to where I wanted to get to, and I don’t want that to happen to the girl.

I did that once and it’s not a good feeling ( felt I was missing out, gained a lot of weight, etc.) plus now that I’m getting older it’s like I have to go extra hard now before I’m too old and I want to avoid settling.

My main goal with women is to be able to meet and sleep with attractive women at any age that I am. I want that skill and abundance mindset. I want to always be attractive.

I’m just gonna keep trying all I can and not worry about it. I’ll probably still work on seduction even if I’m in a relationship because I can’t stop thinking about other women and self-improvement

Thanks for the reply.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I am going to ignore @Razorjack flagging my post as a troll post himself and his lack of awareness himself, he seems to have flown off on a handle or something lately because his spam posts are making me cringe. Someone has to call him out on his little meltdown a few pages back or tell him to get somewhat of a life.

What I did want to do was comment on this whole idea of a social circle and social validation. From what I see, whether on a cultural or individual level, people who want social validation are truly unfulfilled people on the inside. Cultures or places where attractive women are in abundance, this stuff rarely matters. I notice that in areas where there are a lot of attractive women and cool guys, people are so fulfilled that they just want to meet other cool fulfilled people.

When I mentioned the south as being so social circle heave, it's because most of the women there suck. Most women are overweight and unfuckable, people need to rely on social circle game to get laid.

You move to a London or an NYC, social circles are worthless because women are hot and just want to have fun. They are objective and want the sexy and cool guys that make them feel good. I even said the same dudes who rely on social circle are SOL as soon as they move to a real city and can no longer rely on those social circles.

I don't get why it has to be either or here. You don't need to be in an LTR to find cool sexy girls, you can fuck away with hot sexy girls without relying on social circles or LTRs or anything. You just have to be a cool sexy guy they wanna have fun with who does not take himself seriously.

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I am going to ignore @Razorjack flagging my post as a troll post himself and his lack of awareness himself, he seems to have flown off on a handle or something lately because his spam posts are making me cringe. Someone has to call him out on his little meltdown a few pages back or tell him to get somewhat of a life.

What I did want to do was comment on this whole idea of a social circle and social validation. From what I see, whether on a cultural or individual level, people who want social validation are truly unfulfilled people on the inside. Cultures or places where attractive women are in abundance, this stuff rarely matters. I notice that in areas where there are a lot of attractive women and cool guys, people are so fulfilled that they just want to meet other cool fulfilled people.

When I mentioned the south as being so social circle heave, it's because most of the women there suck. Most women are overweight and unfuckable, people need to rely on social circle game to get laid.

You move to a London or an NYC, social circles are worthless because women are hot and just want to have fun. They are objective and want the sexy and cool guys that make them feel good. I even said the same dudes who rely on social circle are SOL as soon as they move to a real city and can no longer rely on those social circles.

I don't get why it has to be either or here. You don't need to be in an LTR to find cool sexy girls, you can fuck away with hot sexy girls without relying on social circles or LTRs or anything. You just have to be a cool sexy guy they wanna have fun with who does not take himself seriously.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

115 posts in under 2 months, alright "seduction expert", lets work on getting you out into the field more.

Here's a start:

masks-1_wide-1a0751325fe7715c4a71890f01e015c6bbeac58c.jpg

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
115 posts in under 2 months, alright "seduction expert", lets work on getting you out into the field more.

Here's a start:

masks-1_wide-1a0751325fe7715c4a71890f01e015c6bbeac58c.jpg

@Truthtomasses perhaps you should take a look at this thread. . .

Razorjack is a veteran seducer with an extensive archive on mASF. Over the years he has also met up. . . with other skilled seducers, who've seen him in action and can vouch for the quality of his game. This gives an extra sense of weight to each post he makes.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Truthtomasses perhaps you should take a look at this thread. . .

Razorjack was one of the most influential seducers on the biggest, most influential seduction forum during its most formative years.

He hand a big hand in shaping many things you are learning here on this site and GC, @Truthtomasses.

You may want to read his archive to get caught up...

Chase

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
I don't doubt that cold approach works, I've used it, but it has to be used strategically instead of creating spammers that ruin malls in Toronto or "PUAs" that ruin bars.

Honestly man, pickup in malls and other venues than bars/clubs during daytime is rare as fuck. I don't think "spammers" are ruining malls. For most people, daygame is totally alien. Which is also what draws me to it. I see it as a personal challenge. I have been conditioned into this digital age where everyone has shitty social skills. Part of my self-development journey is definitely pickup/seduction of women in daytime. It is such an amazing ability to be able to possess, but also sort of a taboo. Socially unacceptable because society as it is with social intereactions is unacceptable. I refuse to accept dating has boiled down to swiping on a screen. It's too easy.

Tr1cky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Peterdk, I do agree its rare in most places but I've heard that a mall in Toronto has signs all over saying "no daygame", I'd also bet london has problems, with all the LDG guys. So I can see oh prys point but he lives in NYC with a massive population turnover, large bar scene and "independent women" so he shouldn't be concerned with such things.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Peterdk, I do agree its rare in most places but I've heard that a mall in Toronto has signs all over saying "no daygame", I'd also bet london has problems, with all the LDG guys. So I can see oh prys point but he lives in NYC with a massive population turnover, large bar scene and "independent women" so he shouldn't be concerned with such things.
Wow that's pretty weird

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I hope nobody time travels and tells my girlfriends of the past they cannot date me because I was broke.

I didn't actually personally have a positive net worth until I was 32 years old. And it was a very slim, marginal positive net worth (of no more than $10K) for a few more years after that, while I was living in mega cities where my girlfriends' friends' boyfriends or husbands all had multimillion dollar net worths. I was $60K underwater living on unemployment money in my late 20s (early days of running this site, before we had any real revenue). And I had amazing LTRs 95% of the time through all this (I basically have not been single since getting into pickup).

That said... I think Velasco and Razorjack may be talking about different things here.

I suspect @Velasco is talking about "ability to live a basic/decent life", like have a halfway decent apartment, own a halfway decent car if you are in a place that needs cars, be able to go out to eat at least occasionally to places that aren't McDonald's or KFC, and occasionally take a vacation somewhere kind of nice.

Meanwhile I think @Razorjack is assuming Velasco means you've gotta have a high net worth to have a romantic relationship.

I have personally known a few totally broke dudes (of the kind who cannot afford more than a broken-down old pickup truck, and who make all their money by sometimes selling drugs -- I suspect this is the kind Velasco is thinking of) dating attractive career women. However IME most of those guys' relationships are tumultuous and most of them do not last. One I knew was able to keep some of his girlfriends (and he had several at a time) longer than a couple of years, but he was very very good at relationship management, and also very personally ambitious.

I will say if you are skirting the edges of "not having money", and it is to the point that your financial constraints are visible to the woman you are with, and especially if she is engaging in a lot of social comparison (e.g., she's following her old classmates on social media, and all their men have better jobs and more money than you do), she is going to bring the heat down on you at some point.

Usually not early on when it's hot and steamy, and she thinks you are just the throwaway lover guy giving her new experiences and a stiff dick. But if it starts to get serious and she realizes she is serious with a guy who is in a worse place than average financially (compared to where she sees the guys her peers are dating are), it is going to be a problem except during times the relationship is perfect (no cracks).

My saving grace was always "Chase is very ambitious", so it was not hard for me to do "Look, if you need a guy who is already there financially, it's not me. You could go out there and get him, and I'm sure you could get him. And if you stick with me, I might get there someday. I think I'll get there someday. I think I'll go far beyond there someday. But I can't promise it. And I'm not there right now. And I really have no clear idea WHEN I'll get there. Maybe never, I don't know. Or maybe someday. It's unclear. But if you need it NOW, then no, I'm not the guy."

Or I'd go into my spiel about how of course those guys have more money, they took jobs, and got promotions, which means they get decent money now, but their income levels are capped. I am starting and running my own companies, which means if I am successful, I will eventually have a bunch of those guys that she is looking admiringly at working for me, making a pittance compared to what I do. Sometimes you have to shut down the drama; sometimes you have to "sell the dream."

Anyway, do that, and the girl invariably calms down and decides you are the man for her, even if she is living the broke life with you, because ultimately it really is all about power, capability, and frame, and you can make up for lack of money with a sufficiently strong frame.

And then if you eventually reach a place where you are doing all right with money, it really does help ease that pressure off your relationships, too.

There is a reason why "money" is one of the main reasons couples divorce. If the woman feels like the guy isn't cutting it, and thinks she can do better, he is going to have huge waves of money drama to deal with at times. It was always annoying for me, but I can handle relationship drama, and when you handle drama well, it reinvigorates the relationship and the money thing stops mattering so much. I don't know how guys who aren't good at relationships deal with that. Presumably they don't (thus all the broken marriages with "money" listed as the reason).

This might be different if you like shopaholic-type girls... the kinds who NEED a male payday to finance their lifestyles. I avoid girls like that (partly due to most of my life having been broke or near broke; partly due I just don't like spending money in general, and REALLY don't like other people spending my money). But maybe girls like that, there is just no way to make an LTR work without constant, crippling money complaints.

There are also the broke guys who never aspire to be anything more than broke, but they hook up with rich chicks who don't need money (and maybe are even rebelling against Daddy's and Mommy's strictures to only date socially acceptable rich boys), and the relationship works out.

If I was not personally ambitious business/finances-wise, I would aspire to be one of those guys. Probably the artsy philosophical metaphysical type who talks about connections and spiritual links and dismisses The Man and The System and talks about money as being "just pieces of paper" or "slavery to the banks" or something, meanwhile dating wealthy women.

But yeah, if you have a disgusting apartment in the ghetto and can't afford a car you are going to have a hard time getting many girls into LTRs, that's agreed.

However, you can very much be "broke" in most senses of the word and also have some very solid LTRs, if your relationship game is good enough. And you aren't dating shopaphiles.

Chase

Good post Chase! I agree with pretty much everything you wrote.

My point was that most guys are not 100% genuine when meeting with women. I don't mean that they are purposely deceiving women, but rather that they have insecurities which they believe would make them less attractive and try to hide these.

As @Velasco stated, it ends up being a charade, which she eventually will discovers and then ends the relationship.

The way I would advise guys is to make a list of your insecurities, e.g. your net worth/finance, your looks, etc. Then you qualify /screen the girl to make she doesn't have issues with these insecurities,

This requires guys to very honest with themselves. For example, if you feel that you have to impress women with money that you don't have, then this is an insecurity. If you want a high-quality LTR, you have to make sure she doesn't care about the fact that you don't have money, you need to admit and be honest about this at the very beginning. If she has issues with this, then she is not suitable for an LTR with you.

I can understand that this can be extremely difficult and quite scary for most guys, but it's a must for an LTR.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Razorjack,

My point was that most guys are not 100% genuine when meeting with women. I don't mean that they are purposely deceiving women, but rather that they have insecurities which they believe would make them less attractive and try to hide these.

As @Velasco stated, it ends up being a charade, which she eventually will discovers and then ends the relationship.

Ah, okay. Whoosh. Missed that part.

Yes, this is a superb point.

A lot of people hide a lot of stuff early in their relationships.

Then have things blow up later when it all comes out.

If the guy is making himself out to be better off than he is, that is going to be a problem later on when she finds out that was smoke and mirrors.

We have a guy on the forums here named Cosy/Cody, who did a nice article a while back on lowering expectations, then shattering your now-lowered expectations:

This has always been my preference too, for a lot of things.

Get the girl to think you're broker than you are. Then, get her anyway. When she finds out you're not as broke as she thought, then it's just nothing but bonus points: "Oh! He's not as bad off as I thought. Well that's kind of a relief!"

A lot of guys are doing the opposite thing though: "Let me make this girl think I am as GREAT as possible on all these different fronts. I will figure out later how to tell her I'm not all I made myself out to be."

Meanwhile the things they are working so hard to set those expectations for usually don't even factor in much to actually getting the girl.

Instead they factor in later, when the girl finds out she's been lied to, and the trust is broken.

I've actually never really looked at what's happening with guys who are, say, good at pickup but bad at holding onto girls after, from this direction.

Any idea about whether this is a common problem with guys who have the "girls keep leaving" issue?

I know you said in another thread you had an issue hanging onto girls for a while (which you fixed after some time with your natural buddy).

Was the "inflating things that didn't need to be inflated" issue part of that (or, this is just unrelated)?

The way I would advise guys is to make a list of your insecurities, e.g. your net worth/finance, your looks, etc. Then you qualify /screen the girl to make she doesn't have issues with these insecurities,

This requires guys to very honest with themselves. For example, if you feel that you have to impress women with money that you don't have, then this is an insecurity. If you want a high-quality LTR, you have to make sure she doesn't care about the fact that you don't have money, you need to admit and be honest about this at the very beginning. If she has issues with this, then she is not suitable for an LTR with you.

I can understand that this can be extremely difficult and quite scary for most guys, but it's a must for an LTR.

Yes, that's great advice.

The other advice, too, is get comfortable with those insecurities, so they stop being insecurities.

That's the tack I like to take (along with also screening).

Look for insecure behavior in any situation. When you catch it, point it out to yourself, say, "Oh that's no good. It's making me act all weird and sneaky and overcompensate-y. People are going to pick up on that. And it doesn't feel good having to do all that myself, either."

Then figure out what's causing it and figure out how you're going to get comfortable with it.

If it's money... maybe go around presenting yourself as 1/2 as broke as you really are for a while.

You haven't lived if you haven't had women who make a third of what you do pay for your meal because they think you're broker than they are, then take you home and bang your brains out. Then ask to come over again a few days later.

If you end up sticking around, you can always reveal to them you're actually not as bad off as they thought you were later.

A lot of guys who do this stuff though feel like they have to cover up [whatever it is], because if they don't, women won't want them.

You have to be willing to challenge your own beliefs to directly try to unwind that insecurity.

(whereas your recommendation of "screen for girls who don't care about what you're insecure about" is probably the easier way to go for most guys... e.g., "Let's hit the park, I'm broke as a joke and ice cream's cheap" gets it out there nicely, and if she cares about money she is going to boogie on out of there not long after you say this. So you just end up with girls who don't care hanging around)

Chase

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The problem with forums in general is that, if they have not seen it or lived it they say it can not be done...

I have put my self in the best light possible in front of women not lying per se, but making things via explanation better than they really are, 0 problems...

i have never seduced a "lesbian" or seen it, that does not mean is not possible...

When women get invested or attached they will backwards rationalize everything...

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
We have a guy on the forums here named Cosy/Cody, who did a nice article a while back on lowering expectations, then shattering your now-lowered expectations:

This has always been my preference too, for a lot of things.

Get the girl to think you're broker than you are. Then, get her anyway. When she finds out you're not as broke as she thought, then it's just nothing but bonus points: "Oh! He's not as bad off as I thought. Well that's kind of a relief!"

Yes, this is great advice and one I try to follow myself. When you can freely admit stuff like this, she sees that you are genuine and are truly very comfortable with who you are.

A lot of guys are doing the opposite thing though: "Let me make this girl think I am as GREAT as possible on all these different fronts. I will figure out later how to tell her I'm not all I made myself out to be."

Meanwhile the things they are working so hard to set those expectations for usually don't even factor in much to actually getting the girl.

Instead they factor in later, when the girl finds out she's been lied to, and the trust is broken.

Yes, exactly!

I've actually never really looked at what's happening with guys who are, say, good at pickup but bad at holding onto girls after, from this direction.

Any idea about whether this is a common problem with guys who have the "girls keep leaving" issue?

There are multiple things from what I could see:
  1. overinflating themselves
  2. Other insecurities (that guys believe are unattractive) that bleed though over time - you can only hide them for so long. Making the girl feel less attraction over time.
  3. Poor communication skills - A guy can have excellent pick up skills but this is an entirely different skill as he is not going to be "gaming her" all day, everyday in an LTR.
  4. Learning empathy - most community guys have been so insecure for so long that they are too busy being stuck in their own thoughts / emotions / situation to realize what is happening with the girl.
  5. etc etc
I could literally write pages about this but the above is a few of the big ones.

I know you said in another thread you had an issue hanging onto girls for a while (which you fixed after some time with your natural buddy).

Was the "inflating things that didn't need to be inflated" issue part of that (or, this is just unrelated)?

For me, it wasn't so much overinflating myself, but not screening girls against my other insecurities for LTRs as I mentioned as well as poor communication.

The most important thing I learned about communication is not what you say or how you say it but rather what the other person understood. I had to pay huge attention to how my words were interpreted as each person can interpret one set of words completely differently from another. Pay attention and adapt accordingly.

The other advice, too, is get comfortable with those insecurities, so they stop being insecurities.

That's the tack I like to take (along with also screening).

Look for insecure behavior in any situation. When you catch it, point it out to yourself, say, "Oh that's no good. It's making me act all weird and sneaky and overcompensate-y. People are going to pick up on that. And it doesn't feel good having to do all that myself, either."

Then figure out what's causing it and figure out how you're going to get comfortable with it.

If it's money... maybe go around presenting yourself as 1/2 as broke as you really are for a while.

You haven't lived if you haven't had women who make a third of what you do pay for your meal because they think you're broker than they are, then take you home and bang your brains out. Then ask to come over again a few days later.

If you end up sticking around, you can always reveal to them you're actually not as bad off as they thought you were later.

A lot of guys who do this stuff though feel like they have to cover up [whatever it is], because if they don't, women won't want them.

You have to be willing to challenge your own beliefs to directly try to unwind that insecurity.

Couldn't agree more! :)

(whereas your recommendation of "screen for girls who don't care about what you're insecure about" is probably the easier way to go for most guys... e.g., "Let's hit the park, I'm broke as a joke and ice cream's cheap" gets it out there nicely, and if she cares about money she is going to boogie on out of there not long after you say this. So you just end up with girls who don't care hanging around)

Chase

There are many ways to skin the same cat and each person needs to figure out what works best for them. Great discussion! :)

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
There are multiple things from what I could see:
  1. overinflating themselves
  2. Other insecurities (that guys believe are unattractive) that bleed though over time - you can only hide them for so long. Making the girl feel less attraction over time.
  3. Poor communication skills - A guy can have excellent pick up skills but this is an entirely different skill as he is not going to be "gaming her" all day, everyday in an LTR.
  4. Learning empathy - most community guys have been so insecure for so long that they are too busy being stuck in their own thoughts / emotions / situation to realize what is happening with the girl.
  5. etc etc
I could literally write pages about this but the above is a few of the big ones.

For me, it wasn't so much overinflating myself, but not screening girls against my other insecurities for LTRs as I mentioned as well as poor communication.

The most important thing I learned about communication is not what you say or how you say it but rather what the other person understood. I had to pay huge attention to how my words were interpreted as each person can interpret one set of words completely differently from another. Pay attention and adapt accordingly.

This is fantastic stuff.

Not sure if it's an interesting topic for you or not.

If it is, any other takes you have on it would probably be super informative.

This is a subject I personally have not been the best guy to advise guys on (everybody has his own issues... for me this wasn't one of mine. Though I certainly had plenty of my own!). So mostly when guys are asking "How do I get these girls to stick around? They keep leaving!" I am doing the best I can to draw from guys I have seen who struggled with this then overcame it.

I also have not really seen anyone speak on it very coherently / well before.

I'd be interested to read it if the mood ever strikes you to write more on it. No pressure though.

Chase

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Razorjack is one of the guys that both helped me out and inspired me (Used to love his posts - and still do). He was one of the elders who helped me out when I was a clueless noob. I remember bombarding him with questions, especially in a thread on mASF (the threesome thread he had). He was kind enough to respond (truth is, any experienced seducers love getting good questions - no matter how beginnerish they are).

His posts also helped me out a lot. It was a great privilege to head out with him this summer in Copenhagen. His legendary status matches his skills in field. Despite being older and rusty, he is still one of the best. Yeah when you see an old dog like him getting better results than young handsome guys in a 21+ venue, it is then you realize how much game one has.

You should all be grateful that skilledseducer have guys like him here. It is THE forum with the best beginner to pro ratio and some of the pros active here are some old legends, like him and Gunwitch.

So I suggest a moment of reflection.

Best,

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
This is what Skills is (without realizing it) advocating
I have put my self in the best light possible in front of women not lying per se, but making things via explanation better than they really are, 0 problems...
And I know it works. It's one of the things I've done to keep my fb relationships going for as long as they have (not like I'm out here telling these girls I'm rich as hell, when I know I'm broke lol. but I do make it seem like my situations better than it really is). When I eventually do get them ultimatum to be their boyfriend cause "I can't do this anymore", I'm outta there. But I do this because I'm not really screening these girls for LTRs in the first place (I just liked what they looked like, felt enough chemistry with them, that I want to see them again post-first night lay) (my goal is to start seriously considering girls for LTRs once I reach my 30s (so right now I'm shifting my focus towards making money (which will eliminate having to screen girls out that have problems with me being broke).
When women get invested or attached they will backwards rationalize everything...
I never said attractive chicks won't date broke dudes. I said, if you manage to reach that point with them where they get invest enough in you to want you to be their boyfriends, it won't last more than a couple months.
I will say if you are skirting the edges of "not having money", and it is to the point that your financial constraints are visible to the woman you are with, and especially if she is engaging in a lot of social comparison (e.g., she's following her old classmates on social media, and all their men have better jobs and more money than you do), she is going to bring the heat down on you at some point.

Usually not early on when it's hot and steamy, and she thinks you are just the throwaway lover guy giving her new experiences and a stiff dick. But if it starts to get serious and she realizes she is serious with a guy who is in a worse place than average financially (compared to where she sees the guys her peers are dating are), it is going to be a problem
She may entertain the idea of being serious with you, after she feels like you really "get her" and's got all feelings for you that she can't even explain (lol)...buttttt (heh butt) thats just the oxytocin talking (after months of repeatedly raw dogging that pussy to death making sweet, ever so gentle, love to her). It may last for bit, but sooner rather than later, she'll snap outta of it when she realizes that she can't really go or do anything with you, and dumps you.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
.hicks won't date broke dudes. I said, if you manage to reach that point with them where they get invest enough in you to want you to be their boyfriends, it won't last more than a couple months.

I already told you a million times no true.... The girls that dated me in that situation, when we broke up an ultimatums was cause i was clubbing to much and they eventually realized i would never get exclusive...

P.s. Do you remember Julian Blanc that he was dating a doctor when he was broke sleeping in a couch... He took out the videos...

Last edited:

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I am glad I had the time to reflect on what I wanted from the game but throughout the thread, my message got really jumbled up and lost in a mess of arguments. I'll instead talk about what I was hoping to see and get out of this thread, the kind of discussion I was looking to generate.

No one is really debating that cold approach is useless, I've done it more so in a night game setting and it has yielded me success in the past. Majority of my success these days does come from dating apps though so that is where I am at. I think for most men out there starting out, cold approach is pretty close to being king.

At the same time though, I've gone out with guys I met on pickup forums and did cold approach with them at times. A number of them I had the chance to personally know as people and after a long enough timeline, I noticed that we were all kind of seeing it more as a task. To some degree, I found a number of these guys feeling like misfits out there, something that became even more evident when we would see a group of really hot girls at a club but they all came there with guys.

What should be fun and exciting turned more routine in terms of going out so it is no mystery to me that so many guys burn out from the game, some even becoming pro-LTR and anti-one night stand.

When I look back at what has been the most fulfilling for me not just from finding GC but also from just the game itself, it has been those nights where I feel like it was a great night along with getting laid. The nights where I was out with a group of people I clicked well with and I happened to take a girl home. A night where I finally ended up landing a girl I had my eyes on for a while but had a few fun experiences with it too. Even some nights where I went out alone and ended up bringing a girl back or a night where an online date went really really well.

What does keep me going out and still going at the game is not something as simple as sticking dick in pussy but the friendships, wild experiences, and stuff worth writing stories about that I will get to experience as opposed to just being stuck inside doing nothing. I think more men could benefit out there from experiencing the different ways of meeting women and the experiences that come with those than just having the simple approach X girls every night to get Y result, that's how you burnout long-term even if you are getting laid a lot.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Speaking of Julien, what has really been happening to RSD?

I check their channel now and it so much spiritual shrooms shit that makes me feel like I am watching a man's version of yoga class. Not all of their stuff is bad, the stuff on social life they have is amazing but I realize that there seems to a massive shift going on with what they talk about these days.

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Oh Pry Julien got married, Max is too busy with his business mentoring program, the new coaches got fired as I understand (can't remember their names). They have shifted to self-development and social skills instead of pick-up (they have done that slowly over the last couple of years). The only guys left are Tyler, Jeffy, Luke, and Madison.

>