LR  Moonlight Drive

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I make a point to travel light whenever I can.

So as I moved to a new place in another part of the city, all I brought over there with me was two suitcases. During the Uber ride I sift through the nearby nightlife venues on Google Maps. Most of them are a considerable distance from each other. I cringe a bit. . . because club hopping is a solid strategy.

But I accept the possibility I might end up scouting just one club tonight. I take a much needed nap shortly after arriving. . . I was up very late the night before catching up with friends. I wake up and unpack my bags. Then look at my options on Instagram. . . to get a sense of the girls I might see tonight.

Next thing on my to-do list is a grocery run. Also made a stop by the liquor store to get this place prepared for tonight.

By the time I’m showered, dressed and ready to go it’s after midnight. . . which means I have less than two hours before things close up. I decide to check out a mainstream mega-club. Not my usual scene. . . because of the cheerleader effect. But it could also mean that this place might still have a decent crowd. . . with attractive talent by the time I get there. Then I found one of their promoters on Instagram. Contacted him so I can avoid paying cover.

I’m wearing a tan colored turtleneck. . . and a black leather jacket with skinny jeans. My jeans are black and so are my Chelsea boots.

The club is a spacious venue with a dancefloor, sleek couches, numerous tables, and a VIP section near the DJ. It’s just as loud as you’d expect. . . and also a sausage fest. Aside from bartenders and scantily clad dancers who dance on both sides of the DJ’s booth. . . there’s only a dozen girls around. And more than twice as many dudes. At least there’s a smoking section. But half the girls I see are too horizontally challenged. . . for my tastes. That leaves six girls for me to play with. Most of their heads turn. . . as I walk around the club. Time to consider which of these approach invitations. . . to pounce on first.

One advantage of moving to a bigger city is the opportunity for stronger fashion choices. . .

Before the pandemic I'd make a point of dressing only slightly better than other guys in the venue. As a big fish living in a small pond. . . it was too jarring to dress princely and chat up strangers. . . unless I was seducing women at a trendier spot. But in a city where club photographers. . . take photos of celebrities to attract customers. . . I can dress as I please. And it's not uncommon for random guys or girls to open me. Little fish gravitate to larger ones under the sea. . .

I chat up a couple girls in short order. Both were standing at different edges of the dancefloor. Used a canned bait and cold read combo.

Then head out to the smoking section. It’s empty. Considered re-engaging but on my way back in I see a group of three standing by the bar counter. A guy is talking to the chubbier one of these two girls. . . it looks like their conversation just started. Got myself a glass of water beside the group.

The guy says I look like some celebrity. Then asks where I’m from. Made him guess. The slimmer girl joins in. . . on this curiosity game. Now that I’m close enough to see her face. . . it was a bland face. Average-looking older chick. So, I finish my water there then take off looking for girls who worth my time.

Later I spot another group of three patrons. . . in a similar situation. The fat chick is left out this time. This dude talking to her friend looks like he’s about to blow out. The girl in question is a young, slender brunette with blue eyes. Her glittering mascara and blue eye-shadow gives her. . . a striking look.

She’s also wearing a black crop top with a plunging neckline, tight black jeans and knee-high boots. I’m thinking of a smooth and effortless way to steal her attention when the guy just slinks away. A moment later she glances at me. “That looked awkward.” I say with a smirk.

“I know! He was trying to pat my hair.” She replies. Then dashes to the dancefloor with her friend before I can say anything else. Let’s call her. . . Kate.

I talk to another girl at the other side of this club. Then some moments later. . . I cross paths with Kate again. She’s at the bar ordering drinks with the fat chick in tow. Asked how her night was going. Her night is going well. Then gave an elusive answer when she returns that question. After telling Kate I’d never been here before, she says this club is her stomping ground. . . and tells me it’s usually far more packed on nights like these.

She’s leaning in to express herself clearly over the thumping music. I put my arm around her waist and reality pace. “Ever notice how in an empty club it’s easier to just relax and connect? On the other hand, when a club's packed it feels exciting. Like this adventure that allows you to be more spontaneous.”

“Yeah! I just love going out when it’s packed though. It gets so exciting!” Kate says with some enthusiasm.

“Exactly! And you know people are too serious these days. Whatever happened to having fun? I’m in the mood for some fun.”

“You’re right! Some people are too sensitive, and they get offended over every little thing.”

“Yeah those people are ridiculous. It’s so much better to have fun and live in the moment.”

Kate agrees with alacrity. I decide to use this stimulating exchange as a catalyst for the next transition phase. I announce that “I have a very important question” for her. Then when Kate asks what that is. . . I say it’s too loud where we are. . . and invite her to come sit on one of the discreet couches I saw.

These couches are parts of a couple empty booths that are elevated from the dancefloor. . . and rest of this club. We slid into the booth on the left. She places one of the two drinks she ordered on the table. Then Kate looks at me, flashing those blue eyes that seem full of boundless energy.

“So, what’s your question?” Kate asks while taking a sip of her drink.

“Would you say that fantasizing about something is the same as desiring it?”

“Yes! Because when I have a fantasy that means I want it!”

“I agree. As you imagine a fantasy, and the more you think about it. . . the more this feeling of desire grows inside you. . .” The titillating conversation continues as we discuss the connection between desire and fantasy. Kate has a lot to say about these seduction-oriented topics. . . which is a great sign.

So I let her ramble a bit while acknowledging what she says, sprinkling in some mirroring, while encouraging her to continue talking.

Then I take the conversation in a new direction and give Kate more food for thought. “Something I’ve noticed, and you may find this interesting. . . is when it comes to bringing fantasies to life. . . desire is so key because it gets you in touch with your passionate side. And the more this desire grows, the more passion flows. However, it’s also very important to feel comfortable with your sexuality, or at least find yourself with someone who allows you feel confident as you express your desire. This is the type of connection. . . which makes it possible for you to explore your fantasies.”

“So true! That’s best kind of connection. When you're comfortable with each other in bed. I was shy when I was with my ex. But after we broke up I’ve been going out more, and I’ve become a more confident with my sexuality.” I congratulate her. Then steer towards dominance and surrender.

Our earlier discussions make this transition natural, since getting dominated is a common sexual fantasy. That said, I usually play a more risk averse game and fractionate before talking about fantasies. . . in an explicit manner. But I knew this nightclub would be closing soon. . . and wanted to use her arousal as a catalyst. . . to invite her home. After I deliver this final burst of verbal juice. . . Kate quickly starts to talk herself into a trance.

An important aspect of setting sexual frames with seduction oriented topics. . . is getting the girl engaged in the conversation.

That's why I kicked things off with a question. The more opportunities you can give women to express their opinions in these conversations. . . the easier it becomes to get inside their minds. Even if you get a response that's less than promising, it allows you to see where her mental barriers are.

Which gives you the clarity you need to dissolve them. . . before they can become problematic.

In my experience the barriers towards sex women have. . . can be internal or external. And while this girl hasn't revealed any of the former which need reframing. . . I still make a point of choosing my words carefully to fan flames of sexual desire. . . and make her feel allowed to have a night of casual sex.

Because when it comes to dealing with resistance. . . an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. . .

The more we talk. . . the more expressive Kate becomes. Her eyes widen, and she gestures with her hands, while voicing her opinions on mutual desire in the context of dominant sex. Moments later I pull the trigger and invite her to come see my portraits. She’s game. . . so I order us an Uber. 6 min away.

She asks me if I live close by. . . I do. Then suddenly Kate remembers her friend. Tells me she’ll be right back. There’s a group of girls with their backs towards us on the other side of this higher space. . . and that’s where Kate goes. I can see her fat friend there. . . and two more girls standing together.

They’re almost dancing but the group’s focus is on their unfolding snapchat stories. The second drink Kate ordered is in front of me. . . I gulp it down and walk over. I tell Kate our Uber will be here soon. She says something about staying with friends tonight. So I suggest stepping outside for a smoke.

We head out to the smoking section. In my periphery I sense her fat friend is on our tail. So I give Kate my hand and pick up the pace to buy us time.

Next we find a corner outside. It’s busier than before. Gave her a cigarette then lit it. She sucks on the stick and lets the smoke surge out. I focus on rapport and spice it up with imaginative questions. Some moments later her fat friend arrives. She asks for a cigarette, so I give her one. They talk for a bit.

But her presence is a downer. Not just for me. . . I see Kate sigh as she exhales a lungful of smoke. The fatty tries to remind her they're dating.

So I decide to give Kate the opportunity to escape this cloud of seriousness. . . with an invitation to the dancefloor. She’s warm to this idea. . . so we make our way to the dancefloor. Fingers interlocked. But just as we’ve left one of her friends behind at the smoking section. . . we meet two more of them on the dance floor. They’re both happy to see her. . . and exchange enthusiastic hellos. Realized that I met one of these girls earlier tonight.

I’m standing behind Kate as they catch up with each other, and I feel her ass slowly slide back and rest against me. I wrap my hands around her hips.

Then she arches her back slightly to grind on my crotch. We’re swaying to the beat as they continue talking. Once I notice a lull in their conversation. . . I spin her around so she’s facing me. They move along. . . moments later I cup her Kate’s face with my thumb and index finger.

Kissed her lightly on the lips and soon we’re making out passionately. Then I pull away and tell her we should go catch our Uber. She says that she can’t leave her friends behind. . . so I tell her we can head back to mine for a short while then come back and chill with them later tonight.

That’s when the fatty shows up again. . . with an invitation to the bathroom. They leave the dancefloor together. Time is not on my side.

Checking my phone I see a missed call from my Uber driver. A couple texts as well. I reply assuring him that I’m on my way out. Now people are making their way towards the door. I do a quick and purposeful lap around the club. Everyone is either talking to someone or heading outside. . . I see Kate’s fat friend as she exits the bathroom alone. I’m glad because that means. . . it will be easy to steal her again. Kate walks out about a minute later.

I wave her over. . . she runs towards me. Says she wants another drink so we head to the bar counter. She is quite disappointed to find out that they aren’t serving booze anymore. I just tell her we can have drinks at my place instead. She likes the idea, gets her coat, and we leave the club.

There’s a moment of hesitation as we stand in front the car. I'm holding the door open as I say, “Look, your friends have your phone number so they can text you or call you. . . if they need to. And you can give them my address if they want an after party.” Kate nods and gets in the car.

She calls her friends on our way to mine. But we hear some male voices in the background. . . which distract them from a prolonged conversation.

Moments after the second call drops I kiss her. A steamy make out session ensues. . . it lasts for the rest of our moonlight drive. During which we suck on each other’s lips and she places a roving hand. . . on the bulge below. I feel her caressing my dick through my jeans with her fingers. So it was only natural for me to slide my hand along her thighs, as I feel them separate and come across an invitation, to the sweetest joining of limbs. . . known to man.

A sensual trance emerges in the back of this car. I find myself rubbing Kate’s pussy through her jeans. . . while she tightens her grip on the growing outline of my dick. Breathing heavily as our tongues dance. . . to a delicious song of mutual passion. The drive back is hot and heavy.

Back at mine the Chelsea boots come off. She takes off her knee-high boots. . . and I put a playlist on. Then I take her hands again as we glide to the bedroom, kissing each other with everything we have. She has a sly smile on her face as we fall on the bed with our bodies pressed together.

I leave a trail of kisses down her neck. Around both of those pink nipples. Across her thighs then I lick Kate’s clit. . . with a sensuous rhythm.

Next I put a condom and press my dick against the edge of her pussy. Kate is already wet so I slide in smoothly. There’s something intoxicating about entering a new woman for the first time. . . the thrilling moment of introduction to her fleshly delights. Kate gasps. . . as I feel her body melt beneath mine.

All the anticipation built during our interaction sweetens this carnal introduction. It’s naked poetry. . . and I make a point to savor it whenever I can.

The sex is pleasant. I have fun watching her blue eyes roll from north to south to north again. We fuck with the the lights on. Adapted missionary. In this position I enjoy it when girls hold my back. . . and wrap their legs around my hips while I pound them into the bed. Tonight was no exception.

And that's how I made a mess of my bedsheets on my first night in this condo. . .

Last edited:

Sully

Space Monkey
space monkey
How do you come across/make these NLP gambits?

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Beast mode is back!! Great FR!

Fun to see different versions and transitions of the SOTs and sextalk themes we discussed in FR format. Adds to my creative thinking.

Notice how what we talked about removes all LMR, and how wilder passionate sex just happens when you get home. And also how she is somewhat more inclined to ditching friends once this takes later stage form. Good affirmations you gave her for her friends too to just tip her over. I personally also like the wilder ride it can provide - passionate kissing in taxis etc. which is what youre experiencing from this too im certain.

Im impressed just how fast you could see and apply it and flip the dynamics. Speaks volumes to your levels as a seducer.

Also this was not an easy seduction. Huge points for your persistence all throughout when things seems uphill, her initial responses where not easy, friends multiple cockblock tries. Lot of risk. Something to note for guys in here. Cool headed calibration in action.

very well done.

Last edited:

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
This is a masterclass in seduction @Bacchus

I have a question though.

I notice that you rarely talk explicitly about sex but bring up the emotions around it covertly. Do you feel that gives you greater control of interaction and increases their compliance due to the mystery angle?

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Beast mode is back!! Great FR!

Fun to see different versions and transitions of the SOTs and sextalk themes we discussed in FR format. Adds to my creative thinking.

Notice how what we talked about removes all LMR, and how wilder passionate sex just happens when you get home. And also how she is somewhat more inclined to ditching friends once this takes later stage form. Good affirmations you gave her for her friends too to just tip her over. I personally also like the wilder ride it can provide - passionate kissing in taxis etc. which is what youre experiencing from this too im certain.

Im impressed just how fast you could see and apply it and flip the dynamics. Speaks volumes to your levels as a seducer.

Also this was not an easy seduction. Huge points for your persistence all throughout when things seems uphill, her initial responses where not easy, friends multiple cockblock tries. Lot of risk. Something to note for guys in here. Cool headed calibration in action.

very well done.

Thanks for the props @Glow @Skills @TomInHo

Indeed this is another level of harmonic seduction which sets a tone for deeper connections with women. Regardless of whether it leads to a relationship, union for just one night, or even if it leads to nothing. Experience is experience and seduction is sport. Marathons trump momentum...

Speaks a lot to your conceptual skill with breaking down more subtle aspects of socializing and seduction... makes things easy to apply infield.

Good report! i notice you are mixing more physicality than your usual reports, good to see....

It's a calibration thing of knowing how much you can get away with.

Sometimes sexual framing and lots of touch... is a combination that's too much for a girl's brain and body that night. Maybe on another more fertile night... it would have been just right so getting her phone number and solid text game is the way forward. This is why I learned how to seduce women without touch.. in case it was needed during night game, day game or any of my social circle events. Strategic flexibility is key.

This is a masterclass in seduction @Bacchus

I have a question though.

I notice that you rarely talk explicitly about sex but bring up the emotions around it covertly. Do you feel that gives you greater control of interaction and increases their compliance due to the mystery angle?

Short answer is yes.

A longer answer relates to... knowing what you can get away with. While there was a bit of explicit sex talk in this report. I knew I was discussing an erotic fantasy that pushed the right buttons for her so we could enjoy a mutually satisfying experience later on... I do it for mystery, liminality and mutuality.

Last edited:
>