Night Mission Debriefings

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Mission: Craft shortcut to quality-lay

Stumbled into a night out the other day. Was stunned by high quality of girls and surprised by amount of AI’s.

Slightly intrigued by many I wouldn’t decide on seriously talking to any but the one hottest girl. That went south in an instant due to bad opener.

Another girl, I didn’t muster up the courage to talk to. Forced myself to pop smoke and extract.

Decided to try again next day, with right mindset and social momentum.

Quality lays have to be switched from cumbersome and elusive to simple and regular.

This mission was born.

Code:
Rule: night game to establish sexual vibe to support day-game (journal "New Mission Debriefings")

Restrictions: face anxieties without cheating (sober)

Reward: allowed to skip one non-pickup related study session or a workout the day after

Operator profile: 100+ closes, of which >60 via night game

"Chat" in CDC (chat-details-close) statistic refers to an approach that at least leads to a short exchange with the girl.

Last edited:

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie one

Code:
Objectives: open one girl with a direct sexual line

Plan of action: take all opportunities to socialize,
                compliment all interesting girls when first noticed,
                decide later where to take things

Exfil: home base r&r

Chats: 4

Overall CDC: 4-3-0 (chat-details-close)

Result: Success

Every hottie I notice as I stroll town with family has me feeling worse for "not being able" to open. Every set seems further out of reach than previous. Feel terrible. Idea of speaking to anyone? Unimaginable. Deliver a direct sexual line? Impossible.

Heading to car, wash my chest at fountain … just in case I’ll be ending up changing to nighttime clothes regardless of my mood. In parking lot listen to music for about an hour. Remind myself this is the last chance for night game for the week and how short summer is in general. Finally decide to at least get myself to where some people are, sit there, if nothing else.

At zone of action notice two girls who were there the day before, when the chubby one was clearly interested. Open, slightly more focussed on the blonde hot one (blue-dress), ending with "see you inside later".

Socialize with bouncer. Enter.

Pass sexy girl in white-dress, with exciting dance moves. Return: "What you’re wearing tonight is really hot. Stunning. I love it!", smile and leave as she thanks me. Don’t pick up too much excitement about me, but would later talk to her again and she’d enjoy us touching. Number-close "in case we get separated".

Orange-dress (looks red at first) gives proximity. Flare in passing waiter’s bucket casts light on her: "In the light you look even more stunning. The red dress looks amazing on you." Immediately bites, touches, reinitiates conversation. Excuse myself, agreeing to be back soon.

Two guys open me for rather long chat.

Notice blue-dress. Grab her elbow to pull her close, but leaves. Returns some minutes later, asking what I wanted to say. "Your entire style today is simply impressive - All the way from how you did the make-up, to the dress. Stunning. Then the attention you put on the eye-lines … Wow!"

Outside see girl with the very tiny frame from day before when I didn’t have the guts to open. She has to be the one for my direct sexual line! But she’s in involved conversation with another girl and seated in position rather difficult to access. After an eternity (30 minutes mix of waiting alone or talking to the guys) things haven’t changed. Have to get over with this and get on with my night. Ask to interfere for a second, holding my index finger up, waiting for permission from the other girl. Seems puzzled but okay. Put hand on the tiny girl’s shoulder as I whisper in her ear: "I already saw you yesterday … Girls of your frame turn me on so hard … You cannot imagine the things I want to do to you." Putting my index finger against my lips, I smile at her briefly, then walk off. Notice how she looks at her friend: eyes wide-open, smiling in disbelief!

Orange-dress is bathing in attention by guys now. Ignores me, giving me the "leave me alone" thumbs-up as I comment on how the night got more exciting. Full-on auto rejection. Hadn't gotten her number either, since she had said she'd be waiting for me instead.

Keep up my social interactions checking back on the other girls when adequate.

During a break outside, blue-dress number closes me as I suggest to take a boat trip the next day. In the course of the night she is seen with arms around a couple of different guys, quite drunk at some point.

White-dress similar. While next to not-so-clean guy (who later would fall of his chair) she directs attention to me. Asking me to call her, so that she’d get my number. She’s the one who turns me on the most.

I re-open tiny-frame again and talk a bit more deeply. Besides her small stature I find she’s actually the oldest of the girls I got to know tonight. Hands me her phone as she leaves in order to get my number. Ask if it's okay that I give myself a call and do so.

There’s literally no moment that orange-dress is not being talked to by a guy - but with none of them she’s acting the way she behaved towards me. Only as she walks home I see a possibility to address her again. Trying to combat her auto-rejection: "One thing I do have to tell you … I would’ve waited for you! [slight challenging smile]". She turns away and keeps walking.

Intel
  • First feeling like a terrible sad outcast, it was impressive how quickly my mood changed as soon as I was boots-on-ground.
  • Will research tactics on combating auto-rejection.
  • In two separate instances girls with exceptionally beautiful faces and good bodies gave me serious AI’s, but I got caught up too much at evaluating their bodies. Will get myself to talk and see if I can get stimulated by their characters next time.
  • Girls who didn’t react well to the compliment, would mostly say "thank you", with their tonality implying their lack of interest. Easy to digest.
  • The entire night I was thinking "Username really checks out now - all my life it would’ve been as simple as throwing some compliments around?"
  • Would realize only much later that two of the girls actually number-closed me.

Last edited:

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie two

Code:
Objectives: collect contact details to work with

Plan of action: take all opportunities to socialize,
                compliment all interesting girls when first noticed,
                decide later where to take things

Exfil: home base r&r

Chats: 4

Overall CDC: 8-3-0 (chat-details-close)

Result: Failed

Start by asking the waiter in his native language for where to find my friends. Then out with one of them. Socialize with guy of a girl he knows. At dinner table, ask four guys next to us about an event they appear to be going to that night. At crowded bathroom, tell the next guy behind me: "Come on in. Party’s getting started." Guys at sink laugh and comment. Run into big group of "kids" (~17) who party at the same club every week. Shake hands with all five guys, then the three girls. One acts sexily-submissive as we shake hands. Later offers me a mint-drop too as she hands it out to the group. Half-hour later, one notices me at club entrance, gives smile and greets as she and her friends enter where I stand. With one we would later jump and sing to a song inside for a couple of seconds. Of the three, this could’ve been the same girl on each occasion - hard to tell them apart - similar body type and almost identical clothing and style.

Back to before the above, open 3-set that’s randomly crossing the main strip: "Unsure too, where to take the night?" … "Oh, you’re just my height!" Make myself attainable to the tiny, who just about reaches my chest: "What are you … like … 5′4″? [curiously hold hand at her height]" "Yeah" "Cool. All my girlfriends were about that height. Makes it an easy guess." Separate with "We surely gonna run into each other later!" At the end of the night, would find them again. I’d be hesitant because the tiny seemed to have a bit of a lower belly, causing me to switch to the second. In the end it became a "We’re not interested - but you’re a nice guy." Had me laughing as we parted.

New cashier at club. Ask her if she’s going to be permanent. Have a nice short chat. End with "Let’s continue to talk a bit later." Inside still empty. No interesting girls yet. Get a drink. As it fills, there’s only one I fancy. Seems to be there with a boy. Looking for a good compliment, but fail my chance to open when was isolated with just a friend of hers.

There’s one real beauty in grey top with two friends. I linger close by for a bit, but notice no looks and cannot muster up courage to open.

Get proximity by two good girls, but I don’t really fancy getting to know them. Force myself to at least do a half-assed approach for momentum’s sake: "You seem to be the two with the best spirit in here tonight!" "[inaudible]" "To a fun Friday-evening! [bump glasses]" I turn away and they soon run off.

Finally there’s one top-tier absolute stunner. Slim, cheating a bit regarding boobs, but they’re there and lovely, slightly darker complexion, black hair, maybe oriental descent. She’s with the kids. Compliment: "You’re the most stunning appearance tonight … That black dress you’re wearing … and then the way you styled your hair. Top! [respecting expression]" Her friend, overhearing, exclaims "Wow" to her, as to give her props for getting such an elaborate compliment. Turn away and leave the club. Letting the compliment sink worked well in sortie one. Return only after some twenty minutes. She avoids looking at me. At one point she dances right in front of me. Put my hands on both her shoulders, to turn her around and ask her name. Gives disgusted look and the other girls confirm through BL that she’s doing right.

Taking a break to a different club, I immediately join two women dancing, right as I enter, just for fun. A slim-tiny third, my type, spawns out of nowhere, takes my hand to dance. Intense. Gets me loads of social proof, guy befriends me and think that even the sexy waitress gives me an IOI. Girl herself turns out to be a prostitute, as she slips me the flyer of her brothel. Tell her I’m no customer, that I want to see her off-work. Insists on doing her job. Make mental note to slip her my card when I leave, but by that time, my mood would’ve become really bad and I’d have discarded the idea.

In between that, there was a girl constantly looking my way. Blonde, stunning face, OK body. My friend decides to talk to her "since she’s been glancing over all the time". Brings her and her friend over to our table. Surprised the blonde sticks to him, since I’m certain she had been looking at me, which she still does while talking to him. While I talk to black-haired, he moves her to the back of the venue, but they return quickly. Would later tell me they had been making out, then after some talk he tried again and she wouldn’t want any more.

Back to the first club, outside we chat to two eastern-European dolls. Real beauties with fake boobs. Some random dude interferes, ruining whatever we had going at that point. I don’t care too much at that point of the night, but it’s annoying because obviously he’s unable to take things anywhere. Looser by the book. Girls get off their stools and walk off into the club.

Intel
  • Should have connected with the girl who acted submissively. She was definitely hot enough. More importantly, she was part of the group of the oriental girl. I definitely was in need of social proof there.
  • With three set a better response to being called "nice" would’ve been ridiculing them: "Nice? You serious? I’m outstanding in any regard [sexy smirk]"
  • As for the oriental girl, next time I’ll stay around right after the compliment to better gauge the reaction, right then. Did she maybe even like me and simply end up in auto-rejection? Screws with my brain. (Aside: I counted her as "chat" in statistics, because I think I did what I could think of.)
  • Regarding the prostitute, if ever in a similar situation, I’ll slip my card right away. It’s a fancy card and if she really liked me, this could have circumvented any potential no-details restrictions imposed by her job. After all, she had "stolen" me from her colleagues. Either she liked me, or she simply knew that tall guys often tend to like small girls.
  • Regarding that blonde, my friend thought she had been looking at him. Anyway, his open, his girl, in principle. Everybody going home alone regardless.
  • For last set, next time if somebody interferes like that dude, I’ll just let him know: "Could you simply fuck off and try girls when you approach them alone by yourself?" Maybe he wouldn’t have related, but he wouldn’t have dared to fight me either and having his attention on me would’ve at least bought my friend time.
  • Before directing at him, I’d address the girl: "I’m sorry for this interruption. We don’t know this guy. What was it you were telling me about …?"

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie three

Code:
Objectives: be open to opportunities

Plan of action: go out with friends

Exfil: home

Chats: 1

Overall CDC: 9-3-0 (chat-details-close)

Result: ~

Friends enter club I don’t go to. 10 paces ahead spot two sexy, tall girls, slim but with great curves. Knowing that AA is about to kick in, start walking as I advertise my intention to my friend still at the entrance. Place myself in front of girls, them at my 9. Let two seconds pass as I look at something straight ahead. Then transition into a smile, turn head left and open. They’re super responsive, easy-going, attractive, great to talk to. At the hand clasp, notice blonde’s super-long fingernails. Softly hold onto her hand, check out the nails and pay her my respects for how well they’re done. Revert to my girl, the brunette, checking her nails too. "Mine are just …", she explains and I say: "Oh you went for single-color - but perfectly matching your outfit!" I look at her trousers and she holds her nails against them for comparison. Meanwhile my friend had shown up to work the blonde. Soon that one gets distracted by other guys. He cuts into the conversation with mine. Since that one’s now distracted too, nobody is really locked in anywhere anymore and both girls end up hopping back inside with the same quirky spirit they exerted all along. I confront my friend. His answer: "Well, the other one had left …".

With mood ruined, walk off towards the club across the street. Luckily run into an old friend from teenage-days. He’s one with a heart of gold. After a heartfelt hug he invites me to have a beer with him and his girlfriend there in front of the bars. Feels much better than being with the other "friend" who breaks my set after having me wing him a couple of days in a row.

Another friend from that old teenage-circle appears: "Tonight I’m having my first beer since June!" "Where you on some kind of challenge?" "No, I had the >imaginary disease< and jabbed in addition. Brought me down, hard." Says he isn’t supposed to be out drinking - his sick leave ends end of August. Uh, ok. Chat with my friend’s girlfriend. Surprised to find how clear she is on social dynamics: "Yes, when there’s a guy with two girls, that’s good, because he’s already been tested." Impressive level of self-awareness. Did she find that out reflecting by herself or study it like we do?

As we chat, I see yesterday’s oriental girl pass. Still overwhelmed. Cannot find one single flaw on her … Later, the sort-of leader (he pays the tables) in the kids-group approaches asking for cigarettes and if I’d be inside later.

Another image that would burn itself into my brain is that of two perfect slim legs, leading up to the mini-skirt disappearing in a wide thigh-gap of a stunning blonde. Wow.

Town is generally packed with beautiful girls tonight - there’s even one sitting right behind the girlfriend I’m talking to - but I’m still exhausted from last night and feel like I wouldn’t be able to successfully approach a single one. The image of me paying admission and then DLV’ing on my own inside the club pops up. Abstain from extending night any further. After finishing our beers, accompany friend part of the way, head back to my car and home.

Intel
  • Trying to take over girls I did the initial approach on is a typical pattern with that friend. Next time, will push him back out: "Can you go have a look how >other friend< is doing? I want to ask >girl< something." Then directed at girl: "Everything’s a bit crazy tonight. Shall we exchange details so we can arrange to meet tomorrow, if all else fails?"
  • Striking how cool other people are when it comes to suffering. I would wanna die for making a decision that turns me sick for months. Not to mention the embarrassment;
  • Apparently the girls of the first set were 17. They looked young, but mature and were very socially-savvy. Not surprising. Given they were there to celebrate the brunette’s sisters 30th birthday, they’re probably used to hanging out with mature folk. Compare that to oriental who is likely the very same age, but totally different. That one basically seems 100% steered by group dynamics, waiting for permission to even give a "thanks" to a compliment - or coming up with nothing better than a giggle. Those less-mature teen-girls seem to be in their little bubble, like leaves on a river drifting wherever dynamics take them. Interesting too, how the body-types match the character. Sure, styling can add or remove a couple of years, but she couldn’t be more different from those of the initial 2-set.
  • Being so overly impressed by raw beauty is detrimental to game. Since realizing in the last sortie that there’s a possibility of her having gone into auto-rejection, I’m bugged wondering how often in live I might have disqualified myself with exactly this quality of girl I most desire. From now on, I will tackle this with the mindset of an explorer who wants to find out what's true.
  • I want to be excited by rare beauty, but I can still remind myself that beneath that perfect appearance there’s an interesting character with many cute insecurities and endless potential for learning of life’s miracles.
  • Though the guys in the group often high-five me when we cross in the club, didn’t feel upbeat enough to party together with the group. But actually, why not? If it means a chance to advance with oriental, or with sexy-submissive, or simply gain experience and improve skills … I’ll offer to chip in on a bottle/table.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie four

Code:
Objectives: be open to opportunities
            make female-friends

Plan of action: chill at highly frequented walkway at lake

Overall CDC: 10-3-0 (chat-details-close)

Result: Date ends up winging night game approach

Incidentally run into tiny-frame and friend being spoken to by guy at the street corner. Greet both with kisses, compliment her with "wow - pretty!", introduce myself to guy, state "we’re surely going to run into each other later tonight", continue my path. About an hour later my friend sends me his location. As I arrive, I look at a girl on a bench. "Oh hi!", tiny-frame seems pleasantly surprised to see me again. Exchange some words. "Excuse me for not texting back, I had >imaginary disease<". "Yeah, I was sick too …", I say as I exit to greet my friend who had already been waiting for fifteen minutes.

That was the last interaction with tiny-frame. Text today:

Code:
[8.8., 10:39] Hey C, happy weekstart! ☀️

had hoped to run into you again this weekend, but judging from your profile pic you've been a bit further away

Responds at around 3 pm and after some fun warming up, try a less direct approach to setting up a meet:

Code:
[8.8., 17:27] C: I'm on leave ☺️
[8.8., 18:45] Handy. Whats your opinion on walks .. to ice cream parlors?

Code:
[8.8., 19:34] C: I like ice cream :)
[8.8., 19:50] then let's get us one some day  In >town< I'm pretty much always in the evening like right now ... or over in >other town< - there's it's supposed to be particularly tasty ..
[8.8., 19:59] C: if you want we can also go today for a walk in >other town<

First set up to meet there, but then change mind and tell her to pick me up instead. Much better starting vibe when car ride shared.

Great chemistry. Laugh a lot. At some point asks me why I’m mostly out alone. "Because I can", answer in I-am-the-shit manner. Bursts out laughing. She’s into the response. Transition into telling the story of my friend ruining the set in sortie three and end with … "Yes. … I very much enjoy going out alone."

After an hour chatting on park bench and another detour, we move to a bar. Sit close, directly to her side. Tells how boring her recent Tinder dates were. That the one I greeted had commented "What a cool guy." That those guys played the rich card and how them offering to pay this-and-that felt like them trying to buy her. Also remarks how she had taken me leaving mid-conversation as a reflection of her having declined two other guys just before that.

One moment her hand is easy to reach, resting on the glass. Take it softly. Wonders what’s going on. Softly pulls back. Tells that she isn’t looking for anything physical. Sounds like she’s trying to convince herself, not me. Feels like explaining herself. Tell her it’s totally cool. Withdraw my gaze a bit as I continue the conversation. Gets back again later to explaining herself and tries to back-paddle, by basically saying that she finds me attractive and that maybe later … Fall into her word, having fun ridiculing her: "When I feel like it, I’ll let you know … Yeah. After all you’re just the guy here xD" Laughs hard. Notice how she really wants to undo her action and keep her chances open, but I never let her. After that, she’s even more touchy than before.

Pays our drinks. Tell I’ll get the next round. Friend happens to be there with a bro. Introduce her to the guys so she doesn’t have to wait alone while I go to the bathroom. Going there, greet an all-the-way fascinating girl in black dress. (Ever seen one of those girls who sparkle so much you have a hard time remembering an image of her face? She’s one of those.) Greets back. Very approachable vibe. Think about turning right there, but decide to look for her afterwards. Back at table it turns out the bro knows her. She had already walked over to club across street. The four of us decide to go there. Put my arm around tiny-frame’s shoulder, teasing: "Since we’re now good friends …" "… yeah I can help you pick up girls." Tell her I’ll only fetch the girls details so we can drive back home quickly.

Girl appears to be the one sitting on the floor in the corner, next to her friend. Squat down: "Did we just cross paths at the way to the bathroom at >bar<?" "Oh yeah!" ">bro< said he knew you. Your name’s S, right?" "Yeah" "Cool. Thing is, we have to leave already, but I wanted to exchange details to arrange a meet another day. What do you think?" "I’m minor!", she exclaims with broad, unbelieving smile as if she got hit on by older guys regularly. In which universe are you a minor? Think to myself. Her friend intervenes: "She’s a minor. She’s only >teen-age<." So she’s a year above AoC. "I don’t care", say indifferently, directed back at sparkle-eyes. They object again. Try to remember what I had planned of responding to that objection. "Do you say that, because it’s an issue for you or you think it should be one for me?" That’s what I try to say, but I trip over my own words and they come out scrambled and cut off. "She has a boyfriend.", her friend is obviously frustrated with life. Teenage issues. "I don’t believe that." Finally, guy next to her leans down from couch to kiss sparkle-eyes. I still don’t believe he’s the boyfriend, but the scene has me nostalgic of teenage days. He has a cool style, recent haircut, new clothes, some jewelery. Braces underline his young age. He’d actually nicely match the girl. Makes an effort to communicate his dad owned a major bar in >better town<. "Only in >better town< or anything in >this town< as well?", honestly ask out of pure curiosity an find it cute that he’s already startled and insecure. As if >better town< wasn’t already impressive. Exchange names. Invites me to visit at said bar - he’s doing his summer-internship there. Greet good bye. Frustrated friend doesn’t offer hand. Make a teasing remark. "It’s not that. I just don’t like you." Sure. I slightly touch sparkle-eyes on her leg, as greeting, since she seems closed off now too. Find tiny-frame a couple of steps behind me and escort her out. Unfortunately it seems the girl’s group didn’t see us leaving together.

For the left-cheek-right-cheek kiss where I usually pull the girl in at her shoulder, grab her head/neck instead, adding sexual vibe to confuse her a bit before getting off her car.

Intel
  • While "moving fast" is essential, add some radio silence seems to help my game. Getting rid of any "forcing things"-vibe may make things less overwhelming to girls. I figure this communicates sincerity about wanting to get to know the person as opposed to appearing as being on the lookout for random lays.
  • Tiny-frame has potential for FB. See myself rewarding her with sex for winging :)
  • Next time, I’ll make sure tiny-frame is next to me and maybe even helping to open the girls up.
  • Where reputation is such a huge factor for a girl, it might be wise to win over the friend first. Like in an AR turnaround I could offer the frustrated friend: "Sometimes nights can turn out pretty shitty and stressful. I get it. Come, I’ll invite you a drink over at the bar. Let’s see if we cannot cheer you up a bit [smile]"
  • Will take the guy up on his invitation. Might be interesting and help get a better feel for the dynamics in his world.

Last edited:

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie five

Code:
Objectives: be open to possibilities
            (fall-back of original day game objective "rail dark-eyes")

Plan of action: visit bar with friend

Overall CDC: 11-4-0 (chat-details-close)

Result: Find myself attracted to girl not commonly my type

(This is the continuation of New Mission Debriefings: Sortie twenty.)

Friend tells stories about his most sketchy friend, unveiling many immoral actions that took him through life so far. Always interesting what’s possible, but that guy is not someone I’d want in mine. Notice girl next to us at same bar, remarking: "Look, this girl carries the body of a teen, but is actually older." "Yes, she’s stunning, right?" As I still try to figure out if the guy might be her boyfriend, two other cute girls enter and sit between us and her.

Notice their dialect, wait for a pause in their conversation and open: "So what brings you guys to this town?" They work at hotels for the season. Blonde is slightly more attractive, but I loose interest as she mentions her boyfriend. Good connection with brunette. We agree about the happenings of the recent years, which pretty much equals instant-attraction. My friend soon leaves, Stick around. End up sitting outside where I get to know the blonde’s colleagues. Her superior emits attractive vibe. Like her, but decide to stick to the brunette to keep things in order. My feet on the struts of her bar-stool. Feels natural how our legs touch. Noticeably pushes hers against mine as if she doesn’t want us to separate. There’s some sexual tension while we mostly talk in the group. Bet she knows I am sticking around for her.

Shortly before I thought I had seen the teen-like girl making out with some guy. Then she was out of sight for a while. Now she’s passing on the opposing side of our table, holding very strong, open eye contact with me as she enters the venue. Get up and enter as well. See her chatting with waiter as I continue to toilet. Hope for her to still be there upon my return, maybe in a more approachable position even, but she would be gone by then.

Return to the table. The superior of the group had ordered shots meanwhile. The cool guy who I had been talking to most, shouts: "Wait, wait!", ensuring I get my glass in time to raise it with them. Like how apparently I have made a great impression so far, by sprinkling some fun remarks and giving some superfluous insight into my life-style. He leaves with the superior at some point. She had dropped her name a little earlier. As I realize I didn’t thank her for the drink, I shout: "S!" "Yes?" "Thank you!" "You’re welcome!"

End up escorting the brunette home. Insinuate going to my place instead. Notice how she considers it for a moment, but ultimately we part there. Instead of eliciting the right emotions I was being too rational about it. From back home I text my icebreaker:

Code:
02:21   Enjoyed our time together :) / X
09:29   J: Yes, I feel the same :D

Unfortunately I’ll probably will not want to take this to a close on another day - it was more about the nice tension in that moment. Maybe I’ll arrange another meet anyway. We may still become friends.

Intel
  • This actually happened in >other town< of sortie four, in the same venue where I talked to sparkle-eyes. The vibe of this town seems to be much more natural and friendlier. I am coming to like it. Will consider it more often.
  • Feel like me shouting after the superior - especially for using her name without being introduced - might have had a push-pull effect: Raising her expectations and then taking attraction away by simply thanking for the drink. Let’s see if we run into each other again.
  • Will be more aggressive. What more can you ask for, than being the guy to escorting a girl home alone. I feel a kiss would’ve been possible even if I outright suggested it. Then we could’ve upped the tension and taken things from there.
  • Interesting how setting a clear intention before an outing seemingly affects the results. Tonight it felt closer to sex than at any point since starting to journal two months ago.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie six

Code:
Objectives: find skimpy-top

Plan of action: visit club with friend

Chats: 2

Overall CDC: 13-4-0 (chat-details-close)

Result:

(This is the continuation of New Mission Debriefings: Sortie twenty-one.)

Decide to take up the (sortie-four) bar owner’s son on his recent invite to visit him there. To order my drinks, first direct myself at the tall waitress, friend of another good friend of mine: "J, right?" "Yes." "We’ll have two campari-orange." Later my friend asks her where she’s from. After some work she would direct attention back to us re-initiating: "So where are you guys from?" Waitresses here do not typically socialize with guests. Add to that the interruption of serving other guests, consider this a clear IOI. She has a great body and I do feel attracted to her, but not so much as to continue gaming her.

Cool-kid, the owner’s son, seems happy about my visit. Asks me how business is going. Actually great, I had an important success this very weekend. Tells me how much he looks forward to doing his own thing, establishing his own bar. I like his ambition. Later he’d gift us two tequilas. (Remember how I didn’t believe him to be sparkle-eye’s boyfriend?) For a moment I wonder if he might be into guys. After all, I’m just a random guy who hit on a teenage friend of his. Maybe it’s my fundamentals.

I also notice how straight guys tend to be intrigued by me. At one point my friend remarks: "Is that guy you just talked to on the street gay? He’s over there on the other side of the bar constantly looking over." I had opened him after seeing him eject from a hot two-set, wondering what had gone wrong. Then we had exchanged some words as he told me to feel free to go after them.

On a calm night like today the high admission for the club is overpriced. Pay anyway and invite my friends too - for the chance of seeing skimpy-top again. First I don’t notice, but later realize she’s been sitting there at a table with some guys. She’s wearing a simple blue dress that nicely accentuates her curves. Guy has arm around her, but she seems to be allowing it rather than enjoying it. Likely they’re just after the bottle and the company. Briefly open to show my appreciation for them being here tonight. Her cousin soon puts on that disgusted bitchy face. Ugly. Skimpy-top still reacts very kindly as I wish them a great evening.

After dancing some songs, my friend and I switch to a different bar. There are cute girls, but I’m not feeling anything for a single one. The waitress seems interested and my friend tells me that the girl right in front of us basically insinuated that she’s waiting for me to take her. I open the other, cuter waitress as she’s taking a break, but her game is bad - I’ve started to evaluate girl’s "game" recently, considering how their actions take them closer or further away from dating me. After her IOI when seeing me dance with that prostitute the other night, she must at least still be curious. Feel that she sometimes looked at me involuntarily. Heck, even the fact that the other waitress now is so much more open to me may be an indicator of them having talked about me. Maybe I’m just seeing things, but since I’m coming to trust my instincts more and more … Anyway, after asking me how full other bars were, she brakes rapport by acting cool: "It’s only that those idiots will then all end up here."

Another set shows up. I actually like the tiny blonde, but she’s drunk. Don’t really know how to handle that. She leans there right next to me, facing the other direction but touching my arm with hers. I doubt it’s on intention. Probably doesn’t even notice. Open her and get her name. Another guy starts inviting shots to the several groups of girls around. I’m a bit annoyed. That will get my girl even more drunk. It turns out to not be a problem, as she starts to feel attracted to him and chase. He does not seem to fancy the drunk girl more than any other he talked to, so I figure this might be his MO: Open many sets, pay drinks, take the girl that sticks. It works. They would later end up going home together.

Wanting to check the club for skimpy-top, we actually find her on the street, walking with the guy. Still with his arm around her, he looks like a prick who doesn’t know what to do with a girl. All the better. Still don’t notice any attraction from her side towards him. She’s responsive to our chat. Feel a certain warmth as I hug her: "It was cool with you!" Unlike our first encounter, she’s not hesitant about the cheek-kisses anymore.

With her gone, there’s no reason to stay in the club. Back at the bar, friend decides to open one last girl. She’s actually the only other one at that bar, that I have been curious about tonight. For some reason, he quickly introduces her to me and we have a nice conversation. I am sitting on the bar stool and frequently place my hand on her lower back. Seems interested. She’s slim, beautiful face, knows how to hold a conversation. I would probably do her if she was on my bed, but I simply don’t feel much in the moment right there. It’s strange. Maybe it’s because of wanting the blonde who started chasing the other guy, maybe it’s because my bar is higher out of respect for my MLTR, maybe it’s because of other more elusive things. One of her male friends talks to her in what seems to be an attempt to distract her. Instinct tells me that she would immediately return attention if I simply touched her again. Instead, I take it as excuse to call it a night.

Intel
  • In a future situation similar to the one with the tall waitress, I intend to ask how she spends her free time and find a reason to get her contact details from there. Thinking no-strings-attached sex and the possibility of making another female friend should help me get motivated.
  • Cool-kid might make a good friend. I’m curious about his world and the girls in it. Maybe I can even help in any business he may want to establish.
  • As for the other bar’s cute waitress, I will continue to look out for opportunities to interact - to convey my continued interest and to keep gauging hers.
  • Seems all that was necessary was to lock in the tiny-drunk-blonde by inviting her a drink myself. Another actionable path could be a clear statement of interest as to how hot I find her. This would either blow me out or make me attainable for her to start chasing me.
  • The more I think about the interactions with skimpy-top, the more I come to believe she might have actually been interested. Maybe she already likes me? Will keep the possibility in mind and act more aggressively.
  • Inversely, I notice liking her more. Somewhere it said that feeling attraction towards a girl may be caused by subconsciously receiving her signs of interest.
  • In any similar situation I will try to pull, by inviting a drink. After all, she was the girl I wanted and going all-in I could at least communicate that I understood there’s nothing going on between her and the guy.
  • Again, my intent for the outing wasn’t forward-thinking and clearly defined. Should have been "escalate touch to kiss; get compliance; rail skimpy-top".

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie seven

Code:
Objectives: rail blonde i saw on other side of bar

Plan of action: check for her inside club

Chats: 2

Overall CDC: 15-6-0 (chat-details-close)

Result: practice handling age-difference

(This is the continuation of New Mission Debriefings: Sortie twenty-two.)

This blonde girls is so slim and sporty, I could probably touch my thumbs and fingers putting my hands around her waist. And she still has some boobs too! Wow! I feel she would just outright reject any approach and involuntarily imagine her reacting badly. There’s another guy, totally different from me, not far along but already at her. I contemplate talking to her friend instead, another hot blonde with enormous fake boobs, but I never actually do. Later that night, I would see that friend walk off in the arms of some guy. Even later she would be making-out with cool-kid. I’m confused. Think I can at least do something extremely low-profile, so I ask a third girl in the group for a chewing gum. Responds kindly and directs me to the bouncer, where they had gotten theirs from.

Find other set outside. Had exchanged two sentences earlier as they were on their way to buying cigarettes. "My favorite smoker-girls! You surely have a chewing gum for me!" Keep it cool as we chat. Blonde wants to stay in touch for a party on Monday. Grab her details as we go back inside.

At side of dance floor, feel how woman at my 8 stares at me. Uncomfortable. Later her friends would bump into my back, harshly. Probably that’s their best idea to make me turn around. I had that happen before. Half-turn towards a guy, acting as if I had thought it was him, then stepping away, looking to get other people as shields in between. Suddenly notice another two-set of the older age group, at other side of dance floor, with the dark-haired staring at me. Feel like prey, cornered, with nowhere to run to. Uneasy. Didn’t think of it this literally when someone in the forum said that women just "threw" themselves at me.

Notice stunning body, boobs, tasty waist-hip ratio, black dress sitting down at bar. Looking for napkin, lean over bar right next to her, giving a chance to notice me. Open: "So how is your night going?" Wow, she looks like a young Phoebe Tonkin. Gonna name her wolf-maid. As we give our names, keep holding on to her hand. Seems totally fine with it. Have trouble understanding each other. Is a bit drunk. Sticks around through a couple of interruptions from her friends that would allow her to leave easily. Good sign. Take both her hands. Seems okay. Then releases: "How old are you anyway?" "84." "What?" "Eighty-four … I know I look much younger …" Doesn’t quite get to joke. Clarify: "Nineteen-eighty-four … Now you’ll have to do the math. Go!" Look down on my watch starting the timer. "40?" "No … 38. I’m 38." Looks brain-fried. "Now you’re wondering if to be proud of your appeal?" "I’m shocked!" "Let’s see how long that lasts." This time in a more acted fashion, hold up arm starting the timer again. Soon she’s lost in conversation with a friend of hers.

Ask if shock was over, but again understands - and responds - something else. Joins girl-friend outside. Pull up this forum and find the thread about handling reservations regarding age differences. Decide to go with one of @Will_V ’s lines. Find her outside. Age comes up again. I state: "Yeah, but sometimes you find out you get along regardless." Look at her as she actually considers the statement and agrees. Jokingly tell her friend to put in a good word for me. Tells me that wolf-maid has a boyfriend. "Well, that’s okay … [put arm around wolf-maid’s shoulder, pull her in as if to show what a great couple we’d make] … but I also know that she doesn’t find me completely ugly either. [smile] So that’s good."

Directed back at wolf-maid: "I know we might not straight-up become friends tonight, but I would like at least a chance to meet you tomorrow, to get to know each other." Names all the things she has planned to do with her friend that day. "We’ll surely find some gap in between." Doesn’t seem to be fully opposed to the idea. Wants to give me her social media, but manage to take her number instead.

Not exactly sure where in the above interaction she had said something like: "Oh that’s only like … 20 years more than me." "Twenty-two!", the friend had exclaimed. Misinterpreting context I said: "No way you’re 22!", underlining that I expected her to be younger even before she had told me her age shortly before … where she didn’t seem too sure if she was 17 or 18. Is she about to turn 18 … or trying to amp attainability by adding a year?

Converse quite a bit with her male friend, actually her class-mate from back home. Get along well. At some point they discuss about where she will be sleeping that night. Later, after being separated from the group for a while, decide to go home. Then remember: Cannot fuck a number. Go to say goodbye, shaking hands with everyone in the group. Wolf-maid is distracted in conversation. Her girl-friend calls her: "E! Shake hands!" Ask where she’ll sleep tonight. "At home… ?" Gives weird look. Guess that was too much. As I leave the group, hear them say "Adios!" in derogatory manner, with vibe of certain agreement among the group.

I am satisfied for pushing as much as I felt possible, angry about my bad move, happy about such a girl not outright rejecting me for age, sad it didn’t turn out well, happy that it’s actually important to me.

(Thread on how to recover added as Expelled by her social group. One text message to fix this?)

Intel
  • Still find myself expecting rejection from girls like the tiny blonde and I’d probably be right, if I went direct. Will focus on opening such groups in a rather passive manner, just to have them see that I’m chill, so if anyone is curious they feel they can come talk to me.
  • Actually the idea of asking for a chewing gum wasn’t that bad as it may sound here. I could have transitioned: "Oh cool, I’ll go ask him in a bit … how are you guys enjoying yourselves tonight?"
  • Remember one night where the attention of one woman or girl led to the next. Had rewarded attempts of getting closer by dancing a few steps with each and finally ended up kissing the queen of the night, who was sitting at the bar to where I returned every once in a while. I'm always reluctant to causing false expectations, but I'll see if I can utilize the initial pre-selection from the aggressive women and then continue to improve my drive from there.
  • Also, might read differently, but I’m pretty sure wolf-maid found me attractive and compared to interactions in all other outings she was the most responsive of her age-group. Will continue to focus on having sexual intent, which I feel is a main contributor.
  • Feel like a total rookie as far as socializing in general goes. When I saw cool-kid making out, I smiled appreciatively and nodded as if to say "I do not want to interrupt". After fluent chats in the bar in the afternoon, we didn’t exchange a single word the entire night. It felt weird. In the future I’ll do better. I can invite a drink to provide some value, when I think my company alone doesn’t add much.
  • As for the objective, I did see a girl that might have been the blonde that initially motivated this outing, but wasn’t attracted after all. Thanks anyway xD

Last edited:

phuasjn2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Age comes up again. I state: "Yeah, but sometimes you find out you get along regardless."
Good counter in that. Always feels good to have learnt something and then immediately implement it to great success! Try to move girls more. Great attempt to do both day and night game in 1 day.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie eight

Code:
Objectives: get into cool-kid's circle at birthday party
            establish myself as respected part of the group
            kiss sparkle-eyes in respected manner

Plan of action: invite drinks for initial impression
                practice being social and establish friendships

Exfil: take warm bath

Chats: 5 (counting girl i didn't know before)

Overall CDC: 20-7-0 (chat-details-close)

Result: get positive response from slim hottie
        reconnect with bi-girl i always wanted to rail

Feel like rather staying home, but remind myself of the kind people I’d likely run into and decide to treat myself with hot tub in case things go bad. Dress with a bit of gold bling.

Other-Town. Incidentally find friend in big mixed set at bar. Blonde immediately asks my name. Deep dive with brunette next to me. Walk over to actual destination. Club rather empty. Cool-kid there with two friends. Merge groups, announcing his birthday. Introduce him to our three girls and one guy. Blonde keeps smiling at me. Girls seem a bit lost at one point. Invite them drinks. Keep talking to brunette.

Notice bi-girl I had felt attracted to in sortie five. Wave her over. Her company, blonde-blaze doesn’t join. Jealous, according to bi-girl.

Set who had given me chewing gum in S7 shows up. "You didn’t forget about our date!" Blonde exclaims with her typical fun spirit. Invite this 3-set too, with her taking charge of ordering. Feel I should then stop inviting, avoiding DLV of being character buying people.

Banter with blonde-blaze as we realizes we know each from years ago. Hugs me. Always dreamt of her. Another blonde staring. Hesitate b/c not too slim. Remember I’m here to socialize. Open. Quickly leans onto me/into me. Stays clingy. Blonde-blaze brings me tall black-haired: "She finds you so hot, but is too timid." Other blonde still tucked to me. Bit overwhelming. Number-close blonde. Could likely take her home, but looking for higher tier.

Introducing to two guys and sporty-dream ( super-slim unicorn from S7 ). Lights up: "How come you remember me from the other night?" Try to communicate by facial expression: I mean, look at you! Doesn’t get it. She’s wearing even less tonight. So horny for her. Re-open later fails.

Mistake sparkle-eyes ( S4 ) for wolf-maid ( S7 ). Amazingly similar. Ask blonde-blaze to help me recover. Goes out of her way to make the girl join our group. Even invites her a drink. Blonde-blaze you’re the hottest. Some day I’m gonna rail you and you’ll beg for more. Instructs: "Here we go. Take over."

Realize this is sparkle-eyes. Too much in mindset of making amends with wolf-maid, totally forget that she was in my plans for tonight too xD Let it slip as my attention diverts back to blonde-blaze. Keeps affirming how beautiful bi-girl is. Waiter from previous bar now invites us to his bottle. Seems me just being social has worked well. Note I generally interacted with most guys too. Stick some minutes with cool-kid, who’s feeling dizzy.

Open black girl with tight body. Gives mixed signals. Let it slip.

Towards end, bi-girl stays tucked to me. Suggests several things as follow-up activities. Just bring her home, agreeing to date another day.

Next day, would wake up with boner, feeling pretty good despite the lack of sleep.

Intel
  • Clingy blonde: Will remember to move. Outside for a kiss. Or toilet for more.
  • Blonde-blaze: Will get details even though I have them already.
  • Blonde who initially kept looking: Will remember to at least get to a minimum level of familiarity.
  • Black girl: Will remember to move. Maybe a drink for her and her friend would’ve been justified.
  • Sporty-dream: Her reacting appreciatively showed that there are chances with girls like her who may seem distant and cautious. Question of situation and approach.
  • Happy wolf-maid even wins against sparkle-eyes, looks-wise.

Last edited:

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie nine

Code:

Plan of action: food then night club

Exfil: hotel

Chats: 0

Result: realized that more is possible

My MLTR is tiny and slim. In the club, hold strong eye contact with other girl that passes. Must be at least 6’ tall, curly hair, curvy, huge boobs, but still articulate thigh-gap. So hot. Perfect contrast for a threesome. Also my MLTR wouldn’t need to see her as a threat, knowing my type are girls like herself instead.

Girl passes again. Try to not stare too obviously this time. "Don’t play dumb." my MLTR smiles. She already noticed.

"Would you kiss her if I asked her?" "That’s what you want?" She appears open to the idea.

First think: Okay, next time, we’ll go for more. Then realize that life is now! And it’s mine for the taking. Have to go for what I want and, luckily, my girl wants me to be happy. Moreover I’m sure she’d enjoy it and even get used to picking up other girls together.

Keep waiting for the tall to pass again. Would open her asking to kiss my girl right off the bat. Doesn’t show up. Wonder if she might’ve left the venue. Decide to leave, hoping to find her outside. No luck.

Walking back to hotel. Teasing me, MLTR takes off her underpants in corner of the street. All that’s left is her dress. Huge turn-on. Later railing her, sprinkle the fantasy of that girl we saw being with us.

Intel
  • Didn’t plan this as sortie, but will make threesome the intent for future outings with my MLTR.
  • The type of girl is actually irrelevant for being a threat or not. That’s just in my head and I won’t be holding back if the next time it happens to be a girl of my usual type.
  • Notice that I often defer experiences to "another time". Will focus on being more spontaneous, taking life’s gifts as they come.
  • Also caught myself thinking of obstacles - like "How to get past the front desk with two girls?" Thinking in solutions, renting another room would be totally worth it in this context. Besides, nobody said I’d need to think so far ahead. Maybe I would’ve just gotten that girl’s details to fuck her alone some other day.
  • Find myself much hornier after such encounters. Hope my MLTR notices this and realizes it as benefit of sharing me.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Will research tactics on combating auto-rejection.
I would say in general all that works is getting some sort of reset, like cutting contact from the girl from quite a while. When she sees you again, you kinda have to overwhelm her with your value, she must really want you, even if she knows you're kinda of an ass. Then you give her some compliance, like act like you two "are cool" now, but don't be too accommodating (this drops your value, and you really need it). From there you have to escalate hard and close, after that she will be chill, probably, but you're really just trying to overwhelm her autorejection with an stronger attraction.
Dunno if it's possible to do on a single night, probably, but doing it after a while, on a separate occasion, is already some work. Of course, after enough time, even the biggest autorejection will probably fade, but there's only so much time hehe

Interesting how setting a clear intention before an outing seemingly affects the results. Tonight it felt closer to sex than at any point since starting to journal two months ago.
Intent is the name of the game.

My MLTR is tiny and slim. In the club, hold strong eye contact with other girl that passes. Must be at least 6’ tall, curly hair, curvy, huge boobs, but still articulate thigh-gap. So hot. Perfect contrast for a threesome. Also my MLTR wouldn’t need to see her as a threat, knowing my type are girls like herself instead.
Think I should be training my girl to pull with me as well hehe, though I enjoy my time alone with other girls as well.

Really nice journal Railer, hoping to read more from you!

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie ten

Code:

Plan of action: bar/night club with MLTR

Result: realized that I absolutely HAVE TO act or I'll loose my mind

Slim, sporty girl enters bar. Fake boobs matching and totally understandable, given how fit she is. Zero fat. Probably a dancer. Want to avoid irritating my MLTR. Decide to just enjoy the view over course of the night, but then notice she’s looking back.

Maybe she had noticed me looking, maybe she just found me attractive herself.

Anyway, can’t resist. Move closer. Dances, gives proximity, positions her to where I can best see her ass - all while my MLTR is in my arms. The broad smiles hint towards the dirty things on her mind.

All I want to do is follow her to the bathroom, bend her over the sink, lower her pants, rail her, with us both facing the mirror, then, with my cum still dripping from her pussy onto her pants that are half-way down, at her knees, I’d drop my card, comment "In case you want more." and leave.

Can’t get my timing right though. Another girl waiting at the toilet hits on me. I’m uninterested but polite. She’d be into auto-rejection for the rest of the night, never looking at me again.

Feel tense. I could have that fit girl, but don’t want to hurt my MLTR. Calm down only as she leaves and decide that the cause is lost … but it isn’t. It seems she just went outside to join her group. She’s still there. Avoid looking at her as we pass to head home.

This incident would throw me into some four days of deep depression, my loving MLTR being there for me. I’d decide to tell her about this in some good moment.

I cannot disable or escape this part of me however much I tried.

Intel
  • Up to the day of writing, months later, I’m so convinced about wanting to do this girl exactly as described, that I’d totally accept her getting pregnant … and have the baby too. Unparalleled.
  • I have yet to tell my MLTR and even if much time has passed, I’m still determined to do so.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie eleven

Code:

Plan of action: bar/night club with MLTR

Result: reminded that I have to be open about being me

Same venue, similar incident:

See the prettiest girl enter the venue. This time it’s a blonde, natural beauty with great charisma.

Our gazes meet briefly. Once she passes, look again and find myself catching her turning back to look at me again. The most attractive girl of the night interested in me once again? What are the chances?

Get into her proximity, enjoy the looks of her sexy thigh gap … but again, don’t manage to open with my MLTR by me.

Focus on the fact that she doesn’t throw me as strong IOI’s as the fit nutcracker cunt the other night and manage to keep myself out of depression, this time.

Intel
  • As stated in sortie ten, I have yet to tell my MLTR about these things. She knows that I love her and that I function this way. Next up is giving these concrete examples and then make something out of them - together, ideally.
  • Also, I will just DO what I feel like as if it was no big deal, conveying that no other girl is going to be a threat.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie twelve

Code:

Plan of action: enjoy drink at bar

Chats: 3

Overall CDC: 23-10-0 (chat-details-close)

Result: learnt that my intellect should trump compulsive desires

Stop walking. Blonde girl in black dress almost bumps into me. Ask: "Excuse me do you know where’s «place»?" «Place» square? "«Place» street." «Place» is over there! "One or two blocks?" Two blocks, then go down. "Interesting accent. Are you Brazilian?" I am Brazilian. Where are you from? "From «country»." Ah how cool! Are you here for tourism?

Short chit-chat. Has no particular plans. Invite her to join me. Unsure if I shouldn’t rather bail for even better girls, but night is young and might get more interested over time. Enter bar. Cashier greets me with broad, sexy smile. Seated, lock gaze on girl’s lips and keep touching her. Would do her tonight if little investment required. Seems to be inexperienced. Doesn’t usually go out. 20yo. Focussed on studies, never got to know her father. Towards end, seed the idea of her taking me to her apartment. Seems insecure and wanting to leave as we part outside. Fine for me.

Next day would send an icebreaker out of curiosity to which she would respond with only Hii half-hour later to which I’d respond with a smiley after four more hours.

Notice two unusally tall girls and a guy right in front of me. Often, tall girls tend to have broader thighs, but not this one. Her slim legs are a huge turn on. Still walking, suddenly turns head and looks right at me. How could she have known I was there? End up waiting at a crossing. Yet another girl catches my attention: Normal height, white hot-pant, blue top. my usual type. Has something of a cow-girl. Also looks at me briefly.

Damn, now each set heads off in different directions. Which one should I follow? Hear the voice in my head: "Railer! Go for the tall one! She’s objectively a total stunner - the perfect match for you!" Tell myself I will, BUT FIRST … Follow the shorter one for a block. See her in arms of the guy in their group. Perfect. Back to the tall o.. who’s now nowhere to be found anymore.

Fuck.

Notice another slim girl in loose clothing - jeans and blue top. Somehow interesting. Place myself in front of her, and, over my shoulder, drop a compliment about her style. Is kind but unresponsive. Never reach the hook point, where I’d turn towards her.

Some steps further, blonde lady, likely a prostitute, hits on me without treating me like a potential client. Had seen me walking around alone. Notices that I am just being polite and short with my answers. Drops one last compliment … with such eyes like yours! … and ejects.

Need a drink.

Flirt a bit with the hostess of the bar, then head upstairs to keep looking out for that tall beauty. Nothing.

Back, lost in the streets, pick up sensation of two-set being curious about me. Open, asking for the street I’m looking for. Was right: Both, darker skinned in tight black dress with full lips and the slim and graceful red-head respond great. Team up for another bar. Tell me excitedly about local culture. They’re somewhere between 18 and 20, apparently rather lower class. Age difference isn’t a big deal. Say they’re cool with a guy up to 40. Really, the darker girl seems to find the age gap thrilling. Her having hand on table must be a sign. Take it. Also grab the red-head’s hand. Takes her time, but tends to pull back. Darker had said something among the lines of "we do what we like" earlier. As red-head is away, hook back into that to tell her that I wanted them both. Says it’s possible. In another moment, alone with red-head, she mentions her boyfriend though.

Hostess from earlier tries to re-initiate as we pass. State that "I’ll be back later".

Have a good time with the two. Smoke weed in a side-street and fool around. Darker girl still on, but my interest fades. End up introverted, DLV’ing. Do not care too much. Our stays are rather close to each other. Walk together before we split some blocks before my apartment.

Would also send her an icebreaker the next day - mostly out of politeness, but also to potentially keep things open. No response.

Intel
  • The cashier was at the first insta-date location was super-hot. Might return there to grab her details.
  • Will go for the objectively hotter girl next time, especially when there was already an IOI. Having to cope with this feeling of having missed out isn’t comfortable.
  • I blame the short "Hii" message on first girl’s lack of experience. Writing this report a day later, I realize that "inexperienced" might equal some fun dominant action and re-initiate conversation.
  • Before knowing about the boyfriend, was ready for the two girls offering sex for money. Never happened. Seems they really just wanted fun.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Nice stuff! Do you go out specially to daygame? What does your gaming routine/schedule looks like?

Seems to be inexperienced. Doesn’t usually go out. 20yo. Focussed on studies, never got to know her father. Towards end, seed the idea of her taking me to her apartment.
Girls here in Brazil generally expect at least a kiss on a date, not sure how they behave abroad but maybe making out with her soon with her could make you stand out from the others. Also her little "hii" might be her not so confortable texting in English, no idea what her spoken English sounded like but keep that in mind as well

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Currently not. I did that half a year ago (my New Mission Debriefings have the details), but in my current city there are almost never any girls that cause me enough urge to get to know them so as to justify heading out for day-game specifically. It’s also me: I no longer care for sex just for number-go-up.

I do keep an eye out though. There’s a florist I’d like to check out again - as well as that cashier mentioned here and that waitress from Unexpected Opportunities.

And I still get devastated when things seem "so perfect" and then slip through my fingers like water, like with that bar owner’s daughter.

Thanks for the hint about kissing! I’m in touch with that Brazilian on a daily - looking to have her as a wing for approaching the waitress. Then she’ll realize how horny she’s for me herself. Then I’ll get both. At least that’s the plan 😈

98de3711b3b2fc90c4c58722b661bcfcc6b54ff7.jpg

https://safebooru.org/images/45/98de3711b3b2fc90c4c58722b661bcfcc6b54ff7.jpg

Very much enjoy following your journal by the way!

>