Calls & Texts  No Response After Sexting Girl I Slept With

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
I went on a coffee date with a girl from hinge. The date went well, handled any resistance/objections better than I ever have before (inviting her to my place & LMR in bed).

One of the best (coffee) first dates I’ve ran from start to finish.

We ended up having sex and when she left I told her to text me when she got home (she did). A couple days later I sent her a sexual meme to start the convo off with a sexual tone and it started well. I was trying to bait her in so I could setup a second meetup to fuck. After my last text, I got no response (posted below).

Did I say something wrong here?

How should I re-engage her to go for a second meet up?

Me: Sent her a meme saying “watching him drive off after he just called you dirty disrespectful names put your legs on his shoulders and rearranged your guts.”

Her: 😂😂😂 i know that’s right

Me: i can’t stop thinking abt how it felt to stretch you out & watch you cum 😏

Her: 😍😍 the way you handled my body was amazing

Me: oh just wait till we use the handcuffs nxt time 😏

No Response (This was Wednesday btw)

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
your response killed the tension in the conversation ....since your relationship is purely sexual with her she didn't care about responding

Id ping her today, max tomorrow, measure compliance and try to get her over soon

Last edited:

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
Your response killed the tension in the conversation ....since your relationship is purely sexual with her she didn't care about responding

Id ping her today, max tomorrow, measure compliance and try to get her over soon
Did I come off too eager?
Should I have baited her in more?

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Did I come off too eager?
Should I have baited her in more?

No man she perceived it like, oh he's just closing down the conversation.

2 days no response time is a no big deal.

ping her by tomorrow, send an emoji or text her her name

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
No man she perceived it like, oh he's just closing down the conversation.

2 days no response time is a no big deal.

ping her by tomorrow, send an emoji or text her her name
Gotcha. I’m trying to improve my post-lay retention and build a rotation.

Kinda new to sexting honestly.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You are overthinking her no response...There is no need to be all the time on a sexual thread... that is mistake, you need to fractionate with other topics and normal banter and not be on a sex sex sex frequency... mistake that most guys make also no much point to be sexting post sex is over gaming and can actually backfire..

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
You are overthinking her no response...There is no need to be all the time on a sexual thread... that is mistake, you need to fractionate with other topics and normal banter and not be on a sex sex sex frequency... mistake that most guys make also no much point to be sexting post sex is over gaming and can actually backfire..
Damn I wish I had seen this before I sent my last message.

I thought that sexting was how you bait a girl in to setup a second meetup.

I just sent her the following:
Me: if you’re too shy i’d totally understand

Her (in minutes): ahah omg no i’m not too shy i thought i texted you back

Her: i love the handcuffs

Me: glad to know you’re not shy haha

Me: you free to meetup this weekend to make that happen? <- Definitely fucked up on this one I feel like

No response (feels like I’m still overthinking this)

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
Baiting to another meet up is an advance skill and nothing to do with sexting...
Got it. Is there a link to a detailed post/article that gives the proper way to setup a second meetup after having sex with a girl for the first time?

Not used to being in this position, so I could use some pointers.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Damn I wish I had seen this before I sent my last message.

I thought that sexting was how you bait a girl in to setup a second meetup.

I just sent her the following:
Me: if you’re too shy i’d totally understand

Her (in minutes): ahah omg no i’m not too shy i thought i texted you back

Her: i love the handcuffs

Me: glad to know you’re not shy haha

Me: you free to meetup this weekend to make that happen? <- Definitely fucked up on this one I feel like

No response (feels like I’m still overthinking this)

Closed way too hard here. If she agrees to meet you she's agreeing to handcuffs, which is a bit much to ask all in one go, and makes you seem laser focused on the kinky sex.

See how she immediately replied when you said that you'd understand if she's shy? She wants to feel comfortable if she decides for whatever reason she doesn't want to do it.

Just keep the vibe chill, banter a bit, and ask her out normally. You can get to the handcuffs later on.

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
Closed way too hard here. If she agrees to meet you she's agreeing to handcuffs, which is a bit much to ask all in one go, and makes you seem laser focused on the kinky sex.

See how she immediately replied when you said that you'd understand if she's shy? She wants to feel comfortable if she decides for whatever reason she doesn't want to do it.

Just keep the vibe chill, banter a bit, and ask her out normally. You can get to the handcuffs later on.
So I’m coming off a bit thirsty for sex, understood. I need to work on that.

I figured it was best not to push the issue anymore. After she finally did respond with the following:

Her: i can’t say for sure, i have 2 birthday parties to go to tomorrow and sunday i’m spending the day with my granny. i might be free after tho depending on what time i leave her house

Me: gotcha. im sure we’ll figure something out. have fun :)

Gladiator

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If you look at her texts closely and if you have a strong sense of intuition, from the beginning she's testing your neediness and with every response you're confirming it more and more. You're trying to push to meet one way or the other.

Not sure if you know @Skills ' texting structure (open > banter > soft close > hard close), if you do, you already know what I'm talking about but if not, look up all his posts related to texting, you'll know what I'm trying to say. Every text you send needs to have an agenda. Before you send a text, ask yourself, what is the likely response you're expecting from it?

The last text that you sent has no agenda, it let her off the hook, which means you're going to have to likely double-text. From her text, you sense that she's uncertain, so there is no point in pushing to meet, so you should've switched to banter instead of closing the loop. You could've sent anything related to what she said: One example is, "Convey my bday wishes & a warm hug for your granny ;)"
- this text does a few things, firstly it'll remove the direct pressure you're putting on her constantly to meet, secondly you ignored her "maybe" response which gives you a little more power over her for being non-needy and putting indirect pressure to get back to you with a more definite response & thirdly, if she's not ready yet to meet, you have the loop open and try soft-closing again after few texts.

With texting, you need to be a little more empathetic, than in person, since there is a lot lost in translation. You need to be able to read the subcommunication of her texts more than what she's saying.

Last edited:

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
Went too far with the sexting post lay but it’s not the end of the world

Send a low investment ping and banter on normal fun and flirty stuff. But take it easy on the hardcore sexual stuff because it’s not necessary.

Then after some light banter, soft close on a high point

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
So I’m coming off a bit thirsty for sex, understood. I need to work on that.

I figured it was best not to push the issue anymore. After she finally did respond with the following:

Her: i can’t say for sure, i have 2 birthday parties to go to tomorrow and sunday i’m spending the day with my granny. i might be free after tho depending on what time i leave her house

Me: gotcha. im sure we’ll figure something out. have fun :)

No need to end it there, she said she might be down on Sunday so you don't want that to go cold. Here would have been good to let her know you might be down for Sunday, then go back and build rapport, then on Sunday banter and soft close.

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
No need to end it there, she said she might be down on Sunday so you don't want that to go cold. Here would have been good to let her know you might be down for Sunday, then go back and build rapport, then on Sunday banter and soft close.
I have a hard time reading the sub-communication of women’s texts in these type of situations. As a result I end up overthinking and panicking a bit with my responses.

At this point, I assume it would be best to ask her how her day is/was on Sunday, banter and feel situation out a bit before trying to soft or hard close.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Got it. Is there a link to a detailed post/article that gives the proper way to setup a second meetup after having sex with a girl for the first time?

Not used to being in this position, so I could use some pointers.
the article on how to increase chances after sex the first time, read all the responses and text entries... This is about pinging..

this is the basic guide, these is on a important skill called soft closing....

this is how to bait, same read all responses, but this is in my opinion and ADVANCE skilll after you are good with texting already and have abundance....

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
My last question on this is, would it be a good idea to try to reopen and try to go for the meetup on Sunday (banter, soft, hard closes)?

Or is it just best to hit the reset button on this later in the week?

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
My last question on this is, would it be a good idea to try to reopen and try to go for the meetup on Sunday (banter, soft, hard closes)?

Or is it just best to hit the reset button on this later in the week?

It's up to you if you want to go for the meet on sunday. Regardless I think it would be a good to make some contact soon to reestablish things as she might be confused as to whether you want to see her again.

Based on the vibe of the banter I would decide whether to go for it or wait until later to close, but I would lean toward going for the close if she's responding well since it's better to burn an opportunity for being too fast than to let it go stale. Sex is usually the best remedy for mistakes.

>