Notice To All GC Admins & Members (Troy Banned Why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello everyone

This is Troy

Word has come back to me that I have been banned. So I decided to make another account to explain myself. I have provided value to members on this forum that other members do appreciate. Here are quite a few that I posted about that helped others:

I helped @onmywway14

I helped @weekendwarrior

I helped @mossity know how to write a report

I helped @dark hawk

I helped @Wolfie with voice

I helped @Gaturro on dealing with a single mom

And many more that I would have to dig up from ages ago. And guys liked and appreciated these posts.

Also, I have been taking action. I met with @Regal Tiger almost 2 weeks ago to work on "Confidence Coaching". It was a really good session and I let him know I would re-book. I even gave him some advice on the business side. Ask him he saw my photo on our Zoom session. He will tell you that I am a well-dressed guy. I have been working on my fundamentals.

I even gave @Regal Tiger his first audio testimonial. I let him know to ask guys for audio or video because it is more real. Anyone don't believe me? Ask him and he will tell you. We had a really nice conversation and coaching session. Also I booked the session with him WAY before my account was banned. So it ain't like I decided to book a session with him after I realized my account was banned. I just realized today. Almost 25 days since I last attempted to login.

I helped @Skills with a private suggestion to grow his Youtube channel. And I do support his channel as well because he has always been helpful no my posts.

I helped you @Chase with suggestions for improving the GirlsChase boards. As I have designed over 100 websites to date and I have experience with that. Especially when I was doing joint ventures, I had the opportunity to get insights from other entrepreneurs

How I Carry Myself On The Boards

1. I am always respectful of everyone despite their opinion

2. Whenever someone helps me, I always tell them thanks because it's just the right thing to do

3. No one on here can ever point to a time I cursed them out. Even if I disagreed, I kept it professional

4. I do my best to help others where I see fit

5. I do keep an open mind when I receive feedback. In fact, I keep an offline journal to track the advice guys give me. Everything you guys have told me, I have documented in detail to get to.

My Support For GirlsChase

@Chase I have always supported your business. In a post some time ago, you said there are members on here who do not buy anything. And I live in a 3rd world country where salaries do not compare to the USD. And even then I made it my personal commitment to invest in:

The One Date System (I think the day after you released it)
How To Make GirlsChase book
How To Text A Girl ( I bought it on both Amazon and GirlsChase.com)
How To Ask A Girl Out Anywhere
10 Best Opening Sequences
King Of College (Hector book)
How To Seduce Women With Your Voice
GirlsChase Charisma + Lifestyle Package (I got in at $197 on my birthday last year)

And before you retired a few courses, I bought them in 2017 when I was making minimum wage. I busted my ass working 16 hours (on the job) for a month straight before I was able to afford it. And I made the investment. That's key investment because I do believe in spending money strategically to get more success. I bought:

Seduction Sensei
Spellbinding
Slow Opening book

I have subscribed to GirlsChase and spent $21.95 for a few months. And I had planned to resubscribe later this year. Total spent between $1,000 to $2,000 USD

Let me share some numbers just for context. I am from a 3rd world country where my first job in 2016 - 2017 was paid $400 - $450 USD per month. Yes, you read that right. I made $4,800 USD in a year after I graduated from high school. I spent on average $200 a month for food, clothes, and transport to work. And I invested the other $200 - $250 USD into those GC courses and other financial investments.

It's sad I even have to go to this level to explain things. If I were making $450 USD, even in a 3rd world country in 2022, I would be even more depressed. Something some guys need to understand is there are guys in this world who are making such a low salary it is difficult to elevate. But I have done the best I could over the years. Some guys just read my posts and regarded me as a troll, even putting me on the ignore list. Wow, that's hard.

I can send a DM to an admin with the order numbers as 100% proof that I am indeed a customer of GirlsChase.

I was dealt a bad hand but I have been doing the best to my ability. If I were to be runninig around and wasting money, I would not be where I am today. My income has long passed that $450 USD per month and just late April I was promoted at my current job.

I am in charge of:

- Managing the staff: NPS, attendance, Quality on the job, and more
- Motivating the employees

I have been doing my best to improve my situation and as I am writing this, I have 2 clients I am building a website for right now.

Anyone Who Does Not Believe Me

1. I will show you my personal website. I have video and audio testimonials from people who know me in real life. People earning regular salary all the way up to $200 million USD per year. I spoke somewhat about this in my journal.

2. @Chase and @Bismarck I am 100% ok with even handing the phone to you. You can talk to my managers at my job (who are verifiable on Linkedin level). They will tell you how great of a person I am. I can DM you their phone number and they would have no problem letting you know who Troy is.

@Bismarck especially I have always been respectful to you. Can you find a moment I have said anything disrespectful to you? I can give you the phone number/email and you could pose as an employer. Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you from there own mouth who I am. I am no troll as you think.

3. On my journal "Troy's Hexaco Challenge", I talked about what others have to say about me. Here they are:

Celebration the wins as they come!

My first testimonial came through singing my praises from a big 7 figure entrepreneur in the game. "Troy is hardworking, dedicated, motivated,, you cannot go wrong in hiring him" in summary.

Documenting the successes as they happen. My best friend, a super cool girl gave her testimonial as to the kind of guy I am. In summary, she said:

"Troy is kind, loving, sweet. He is a real people person. Whenever we go out he ensures me and all the ladies are safe. When I get home, he texts to ensure I got in safe. He is very lively and energetic. Whenever it's just me or friends at a party, he is very lively and fun to hang around. I would recommend him to anyone because he is hardworking and has a good head on his shoulders".

BOOM!

Another testimonial from another 7 figure entrepreneur. In summary, here is what this person had to say

"Troy is very detail-oriented, organized, and willing to help others. He goes above and beyond his scope of support to ensure others on the team are winning. He acts with very high integrity and morals. And any acts to make a quick dollar at the expense of morals, he will quickly throw that idea under the bus. He has very good marketing skills and I am very confident that a company hiring him, will be more than glad they did so."

BOOM! This deserves a celebration. I am now at a 50% success rate with everyone I asked for a testimonial. Alright, so I am going to edit this now and put the rest of the testimonials LIVE on my website. Hurray!!!

Troy

BOOM!

Another testimonial. A very popular 9 figure entrepreneur who knows me personally has given a testimonial. I'm sure some guys on GirlsChase even bought stuff from this person.

I'm feeling like a boss today! Swing HOMERUN!

And there are more testimonials. This is documented in both video and audio so there is no way I can fake this.

Living In A 3rd World Country Is Tough

The thing that guys who are blessed may not understand is not everyone is dealt with the same hand in life. There are guys who will be broke and have no problem getting women. And there are other guys who need to have something else going for themselves aside from women in order to feel confident.

I could put my hand a on Bible right now and say with 100% confidence I have been taking action. Anyone on here from Mexico, The Caribbean, Africa, and other parts of the world where salaries are low. You know the struggle. Many of the jobs in my country don't pay enough to allow a person to afford rent.

People where I am at be earning $500 USD per month, yet rent is $250 USD a month (for a beat up apartment) all the way up to $1,000 USD for a nice apartment) The salaries don't match the cost of living and a lot of young people are living at home with their parents now due to this. I definitely could have gotten an apartment by now. But at a cost. The cost is I would not have been able to:

- Find money to invest in my high-income skills
- Find time and money to network with successful individuals

I had to make a decision in 2016-2017. Do I day game, go on dates every week, etc... and look up in 5 years and still not have my life together? No, so I made a tough decision. I delayed gratification. Here I am today, I am in a Manager role at my current job, I have access to multimillionaires, and I am working on my seduction skills.

Right now my focus is on:

1. My voice (to seduce women and also close sales)
2. My mental health

Trust and believe I am doing things as fast as I can.

Posts I Made That Provided Value

Aside from me asking questions, I have made posts that provide real value to GC members:

How To Keep A Journal Both Online and Offline

How To Develop Higher Conscientiousness

Look at just these 2 recent posts. There is a ton of valuable information in them.

I Took Time From The Boards... To Work On My Finances... Only To See I Was

Since my last profile post in mid-April, I used https://freedom.to/ to block out my focus. Since then I have been working a lot. A 12-hour day is short for me now. I have even been working with a few entrepreneurs internationally. My goal is to land a higher-paying job.

So when I see I was banned, that came as quite a shock. And to be honest I do not think this move was the right one. Who do members want here? Perfect seducers. I never cussed anybody out. And I checked my email. Nothing to say I am banned. @Chase I have rocked with you for a long time. I even gave 2 article suggestions:

My last message, I even said I was taking time away from the boards. I did not plan on making another post on here until I got other parts of my life in order. As a matter of fact, I had already:

1. Started looking for a male therapist
2. I have taken time away from dating women to focus on my mental health
3. Last week I went out with my best friend (a woman) and a few other ladies. We went to a water park and I just had fun, no expectation
4. I have been networking with others

I find it odd that I would be banned without even a message. I am requesting a lift on that please

Troy

Last edited by a moderator:

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Troy, do you realize there is a toxic dynamic regarding how you handle yourself in the forums?

1) You come asking for advice in a very distressed way
2) People tell you that you got it wrong (romance, how to get a job, how to act towards friends, how to make money) and give you advice on what to do next
3) You reply with long winded explanations of why it doesn’t apply to you and end up doing differently than what we suggest

Even this post is an example.

It’s true, you have offered tons of value… yet, with this dynamic, you are bringing down the mood of the boards, robbing people of their time and taking away lots of value to the point that some members consider it a net loss.

And the lay report… dude, that’s a MAJOR faux pas.
That kind of stuff if left unchecked can get this place closed.

Last edited:

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
And the lay report… dude, that’s a MAJOR faux pas.
That kind of stuff if left unchecked can get this place closed.

Troy here again (not sure what happened to my second account. I have a friend on here who has relayed the info as to the reason for my ban. And they shared what each person had to say.

I do want to thank

@fog
@Don Giovanni
@DarkKnight
@Skills
@Train
@topcat
@Mist22
@Just a Man

My friend relayed the info that you guys did stand up for me, (some guys at least somewhat to give me a second chance on the boards.)

Public Apology

I also want to issue a public apology to all the members of GirlsChase boards. I apologize for:

1. Bringing any negative vibes to the boards
2. Making that major faux pas about that LR when it was not
3. Making anyone feel negative after reading my posts
4. Putting the boards in danger of being closed

I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart and going forward it won't happen again. I was also advised that @Chase you think I have gotten worse. Yeah, you have known me since I was 15 years old. Yes, I did start off in the comments and gradually moved over to the forum.

My last post was on April 18th here https://www.skilledseducer.com/thre...e-and-getting-tons-of-pussy.25954/post-146505

After I made that post, I had logged out and I did not make an attempt to log back in after that. It was just today I decided to log in to take a look at what's going on here, to find out I was banned. @Chase you did mention it seems I have gotten worse, however I will share a short timeline all the things I have been doing. And I have been following along with the advice given. I have:

1. Worked on my fashion, haircut, body language, voice over the years. Ask RegalTiger, he saw a photo of me when we had the Zoom session. This was on Tuesday May 3rd. So I am making an attempt to improve my overall confidence. I let him know I will be scheduling future appointments. And I am a man of my word.

2. On Wednesday May 4, 2022 I had a therapy session with a male therapist. I finally found a therapist who I like. I have another session with him next month. It's at the public clinic so they only have so much availability.

3. On Saturday May 7th, I went on a road trip with 2 of my best female friends, and 7 other young women. I had a great time socializing and practicing my seduction skills.

4. On my last profile post, I made mention that I would be taking time from the boards to focus on myself. I also mentioned I am taking time off from women so I can focus on my mental health.

5. Regarding the advice given on making money. I have been following that. I have 2 clients now I am building websites for. I have also been going on the road every weekend (except last because of the road trip). I have been going out to talk to small business owners in my city and I do have a few proposals signed and paid into my account.

6. Way before the ban, I talked on my journal that I was promoted. I am currently a manager at my job. I am in charge of managing staff NPS, and attendance. And that is a huge role. I was also upvoted by coworkers as a key upcoming leader in the company. So that's cause for celebration.

7. I have been more outgoing in the past year plus. I am talking to ladies at my supermarket, on the street, at events. I have been keeping social with every opportunity.

I have been following the advice given.

Also some people said I am not improving, that is not true. Look up any business advice. It takes the average new business 7 -10years before they make a profit and become wildly successful. I have only been in business for 5 years (almost 6 now). And it is just now I am finally starting to see some success. Here are a few articles

I quote from that article:

I get asked this question a lot. The short answer is it takes at least 4 years just to get pointed toward a real business, and I’d argue it takes 7-10 years to make your startup truly the success that you had in mind when that idea came to you.

Honestly, I believe I am well on track to becoming more successful. In fact in the past 20 days of me just giving women a break, I have had time to relax and just be more positive. I was even recognized last week by 2 of my managers as a key person to move up the corporate ladder in the next 6 months. So whichever takes off big first either my business or job, I will go that path.

Final Apology And Request For An Unban

Finally, I apologize once more. The admin who is banning my account, I am requesting a revision. I am asking the mods to meet and discuss this please. I would like to have my account back. I'm not going to cause any further trouble.

It is honestly a hard pill to swallow to realize the only place on the internet that has like-minded men is rejecting me. Look to be honest, I have been through bullying in high school. I have been ostracized in the past. It is honestly a difficult experience right now that the only forum I have been a part of for years is looking to remove me permanently.

This ban is not helping. That said I will be positive going forward.

Lastly, if the request goes denied, I will gracefully exit the forum and move on with life. I would like to thank all the guys who have helped on my posts in the past. If this is my final message (before the mod who blocked me decides to again)... If this is my final message. I want to thank everyone on here for your support. Thanks for chiming in on my posts. Sorry for the distress I cause. I do have good awareness skills once someone points something out to me.

I wish everyone nothing but the best in life. The best in health. The best in seduction, and happiness and everything else that is important to you.

Best
Troy

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Whoa wait dude. I gave you some benefit of doubt but these new account registering and spamming is not something I agree with. As is your nametagging other members for support. Same shenenigans as IRT.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm conflicted, I did have a session with Troy. Felt like it went well and that he got a lot out of it. He seemed receptive to the information and overall good natured

Within the boards themselves I have not interacted with him much, which means I don't have a complete picture of everything. I don't want to be the type of person that cowardly sits on the sidelines and does nothing cuz I've had that happen to me and it sucks

I wish I could say more, but like I mentioned I can only talk about where I've interacted with him. Which was our session. And as I've mentioned he came off as eager to learn, to do well and I did see some underlying issues (which I will not go further on). But I feel like he is trying to work on them. And I do empathize with him as I have a lotta issues that sometimes seem impossible to deal with as well. He also seemed like he was eager to give value overall, even though it was his session

Definitely an intense energy, but overall a positive one. That is my personal impression/opinion

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Whoa wait dude. I gave you some benefit of doubt but these new account registering and spamming is not something I agree with. As is your nametagging other members for support. Same shenenigans as IRT.
That's not my intention.

I created another account to explain myself this morning and someone blocked it. I am blocked and there is no way to contact an admin, there is no way to private message anyone.

If the person banning my account would give me a channel to communicate, I would not have to make this new account. It's not like I came on here causing trouble. I said my piece. And I came back to give my apology to see that user removed. Nothing I can do about that.

As for the name tagging. Not my intention to spam. How I was raised though was to always appreciate life and the people who support me. A friend of mine on here shared the names of persons who did talk about it in the ban post (which I cannot see). And you DarkKnight were one of them.

So my intent was to share my appreciation to each individual.

Best

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm conflicted, I did have a session with Troy. Felt like it went well and that he got a lot out of it. He seemed receptive to the information and overall good natured

Within the boards themselves I have not interacted with him much, which means I don't have a complete picture of everything. I don't want to be the type of person that cowardly sits on the sidelines and does nothing cuz I've had that happen to me and it sucks

I wish I could say more, but like I mentioned I can only talk about where I've interacted with him. Which was our session. And as I've mentioned he came off as eager to learn, to do well and I did see some underlying issues (which I will not go further on). But I feel like he is trying to work on them. And I do empathize with him as I have a lotta issues that sometimes seem impossible to deal with as well. He also seemed like he was eager to give value overall, even though it was his session

Definitely an intense energy, but overall a positive one. That is my personal impression/opinion
Thank you for sharing Regal Tiger

Just a Man

Space Monkey
space monkey

I'm unqualified in psych but I've done some teaching. From that angle, my impressions are/were similar. But I'm also new here, and I know there's probably history I don't know about.

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Mate you’re taking the place hostage with your nice guy behaviour.

It’s creepy.

Stick to girlschase articles and courses. perhaps some private coaching.

But you’re polluting this space and making a fool of yourself in the process. Not wanted.

Be gone.

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Bro y'all gotta stop defending him. My bad that I did.

9 years on the forum.

Troy joined Jul 11, 2013

I literally can't with anyone supporting this dude. Go reread the Troy banned post read chase's shiz. Lofty deleted his which was a mistake, but goddamn.

Do you guys enjoy vampiric timesinks, trolls, dudes who nice guy their way out of improving? Would you tolerate this from a woman you're dealing with?

Troy stop making accounts dude. If you want to come back actually show improvement rather than citing the few times in the past you've KJ'd... You're way too good at making duplicates as well...improve then attempt to come back

I'll reiterate, can't see why anyone supporting him wants to promote a forum with him and where that behavior is acceptable.

If he never improves

Last edited:

Tim Iron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Troy if you had simply written: "Hello guys, I messed up and will abide by the forum rules henceforth" it would have been way better than the long epistle that you wrote. Hopefully, they would give you a second chance.

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Chase

This is Troy

Look man I am sorry about what happened. I'll promise from here going forward to behave myself. I am doing everything I can to improve. Look man give me another chance on here, please?

I am asking you to unban my account. In my last post I mentioned I was taking time away from GirlsChase to focus on doing the things I can to improve. And I did not even know I was banned until 20 days later because I had not visited the forum. I was busy working on the things I was told to work on. I promise to not make another post asking another question unless its'a field report or lay report.

It's tough on me to get rejected by some women, the jobs I want, and others world and then to be rejected by a forum or men who are into self-improvement. Please man, I aint got nowhere else to go.

Just unban my account and I promise 100% that my next post will be something positive. It will be a lay report with a real girl. I actually have documentation of all the advice that was given. I plan on meeting with RegalTiger later on this summer and do more sessions. And I found one therapist and I am looking for others. And I got a promotion at my job. I am now coaching other staff (over 30 people) one on one each week in the insurance industry.

It's difficult for me to get beat up by the cool kids in high school. To be rejected by women when I approach. The last place I would ever think to get rejected by is a forum dedicated to self improvement. This is like the final boss level. If a group of men in a self improvement space dont even want me here, it is heart crushing to know who else will even want me around. That's pretty much the definition of blowing up the wrong tree.

@Chase banning me is doing more harm than good to my self esteem. I promise I will behave myself. All I keep thinking now is "if GC does not even want me around, who else will"?

I have been thinking all week:

If a forum dedicated to self-improvement does not want me around, why would any woman want me around?
If a forum dedicated to self-improvement does not want me around, why would any dude ever want to be friends with me?

This is a big shock to my self-esteem, please just unban me. I will log in and take a deep breath then log back out and go do all of the things you and the other guys said I am to do. And I won't return with another question until all of them are done.

(And I have been putting in the work... I can show you audio/video evidence that I have been taking action).

My right hand on the Bible, I promise I won't make another post unless it's a field report or lay report. I'm not trying to be a nice guy or kiss ass, I am genuinely making an effort. I'll return to boards in 2023 with posts that are uplifting.

Please man, I don't feel accepted much else anywhere else. I am asking kindly to restore my account. I will behave myself I promise.

Troy

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
All I keep thinking now is "if GC does not even want me around, who else will"?
Here’s a train of thought for you “what am I (emphasis on the “I”) doing, that keeps leading people to reject me?”

You don’t need to be a member of the forum. Stick to articles, products and lurking.

Just an FYI: this begging is more of the same behaviour that gets you rejected and banned in the first place..

Bye.

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Here’s a train of thought for you “what am I (emphasis on the “I”) doing, that keeps leading people to reject me?”

You don’t need to be a member of the forum. Stick to articles, products and lurking.

Just an FYI: this begging is more of the same behaviour that gets you rejected and banned in the first place..

Bye.
I've never insulted you yet you keep coming on here passing insults. I'm not going to let your actions take me out of character. Despite what you think, I know who I am.

I am a man focused on self improvement. You can pass insults at me all day long. It is not going to hurt me. Also this topic of respect, to be honest, I don't come on here looking for guys to respect me.

Competence gets respect.

If a guy on a football team cannot dribble or shoot a goal, the other guys on the team will not respect him.

I only care about getting better. There is a saying about Money, Power, Respect.

Respect is last for a reason. Those who are good at seduction are respected here. So all I need to do is focus on elevating. And eventually I will be able to post more lay reports.

That's where my focus is at. Not persons like you who comment to insult me. Everyone has a different path to self-improvement. Some people improve in 1 year, some 5 years, some 10 years. Some people never improve.

I have improved. I went from being bullied in high school to now a manager at my current job. Even yesterday I had a call with a young lady at my job. She was singing my praises that I would make the best manager at any company because of my ability to help others and do the right thing.

I will share a story of a guy I knew in high school. Year 1 and 2 he was the slowest guy on the track team.

By year 4 in high school, he ran the fastest time and broke the national junior record. He ran 45.01 seconds on the 400M at 16 years old. The guy went on to become the team captain of the track and field team.

Point is some people blossom earlier and some later.

Nipsey Hustle said it best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>