Sex vs No Sex on the First Date

Gibson

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
She's in limbo/static.

She saw that you can be both her potential husband and also her bdsm dream.

You pushing aggressively will not help. Spending time with her when you don't care about sex, doesn't help you but her because she will slow things down. :)

z@c+
Okay. So what is your suggestion, to just not text her ever, unless she texts me?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Okay. So what is your suggestion, to just not text her ever, unless she texts me?

1)Set the traps with other Girlschase members.
2)Don't Text Her ever again.
3)Wait
4)Eat Her Alive

*End Credit Rolls*

“This is a work of fiction. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental. Girlschase members are not Velociraptor nor can they be because they don't hide behind bushes forever. Okay bye. Zac defeats wAhmen eMpoWahment once again"

z@c+

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Well, if a girl is possibly scared [or scared of X], what should be the response by you? It's not hard.

Saying worst case is 'no change,' shows a very limited understanding of pickup and relationships. Worst case is she was leaning towards meeting or not meeting you, and then you suggested bowling and that cinched her decision.

Gibson

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well, if a girl is possibly scared [or scared of X], what should be the response by you? It's not hard.

Saying worst case is 'no change,' shows a very limited understanding of pickup and relationships. Worst case is she was leaning towards meeting or not meeting you, and then you suggested bowling and that cinched her decision.
If she is scared, then why would bowling secure her decision to NOT meet? I recommended bowling specifically because it's low pressure, relaxed environment.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If she is scared, then why would bowling secure her decision to NOT meet? I recommended bowling specifically because it's low pressure, relaxed environment.

As I mentioned, she's hesitant. Not sure where to allocate you in her life.

An extreme version of this phenomenon,

I have had a girl in my class who really really really like me. Her girl friends knew it. My friends knew it. They all didn't believe it because she was the smartest girl in school (top 10) and captain of the whole school and I was the unknown in my social circle.

but because we had mutual liking, that itself powers it over their selfishness and high school narcissism.

However, she just could not dump her boyfriend for me, and that's good. She was in tears and it surprised everyone.

I called this as two things

1)The Boyfriend Zone (there can only be one)
2)Value ASS-eesing

I am highly confident that @Chase will be caused by the circumstances of the society and environment that we are in today, to write this in an article. This phenomenon is a legit thing, where a girl can only slot one guy in as the main guy. And sometimes, there's 2 guys who is just as equal.

z@c+

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I agree with DG and Skills.

You don’t take a girl home, make out with her for 5 hours, and don’t fuck her.

If you do do that, the chances you can still fuck her afterwards are about 0.5%.

If you then invite her to go bowling, the chances drop to 0.

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
same with me, 90% of my lays coming from the 1st date, but the highest of quality 1s that I really like, and if I know I can't close I don't bother escalating at all, you have a better chance of closing them later on, usually from day game. NG you need to slow down and prolong the interaction as friends spending time together, with a sexualizing mood, if your situation doesn't allow for close, group, party or etc. I'm having a girl I met 2 weeks ago coming to see me again she was very attracted to me, the vibe was good, no tension nor was there any bitterness involved when she was pulled away from me by the friend. but a lot of the times girls want to have sex on the 1st date I failed to provide it, I lose them. so the article don't let her go is one to always remember

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Had something like this that i experienced just tonight- was on a date with a girl with 20+ lays (per chase’s article). Ive realized its rarer than i thought for me to run into these kind of girls. I think “if they’re conservative” its actually not that hard- ive slept with many girls that were self-proclaimed conservatives. Where I’ve had a harder time closing the deal is with 20+ girls, my personality just may be getting in the way, idk.

You could be making out with these girls, kissing their neck, grabbing their ass, and they’ll still leave if they’ve put hard rules in for themselves.

It’s interesting- just my experience. I’m going to follow up with this girl on a later date and see what happens

Edit: im close to you in lay count: ~80s

Last edited:

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I agree with DG and Skills.

You don’t take a girl home, make out with her for 5 hours, and don’t fuck her.

If you do do that, the chances you can still fuck her afterwards are about 0.5%.

If you then invite her to go bowling, the chances drop to 0.

0.5% is really very low, and it's not the truth IMH. I would say it depends on the why's.

It happened to me to bring girls home, making out and having sexually interactions but because of FSC(sometimes ASD) we didn t had sex even if they were wet af. Next time we saw we did.

My approach for this kind of situations was that next date is one of us home's date or if I wanted to have some fun, I was just having a date somewhere fun to be sure I m enjoying myself + create sexual tension and behave like nothing's happened before.

So it's not really black n white. But that is my experience. Altough it happened what you said also.

Gaturro

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
0.5% is really very low, and it's not the truth IMH. I would say it depends on the why's.

It happened to me to bring girls home, making out and having sexually interactions but because of FSC(sometimes ASD) we didn t had sex even if they were wet af. Next time we saw we did.

for 2 hours though?

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think that the ultimate seduction technique is calibration.
At top level, you break all kind of rules because calibration requires it.

“Move faster”, “never pay for a date”, “don’t show provider value”… and dozens of others can go out of the window when you have the experience to recognize which is the right moment to do something different.

In this case… you can’t lay 100% girls in the first date. The real number is surprisingly high but it is not 100%.

Very conservative girls and girls who have already decided they want you as boyfriend are going to show resistance.
Pushing through that resistance is not always the right move.

For those kinds of girls (and those kinds only) perhaps you would like something slower like two or three dates.

Check this:

>