ShioriGC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Gonna miss this day, its raining + i need to focus on work + daily tasks ive been negelecting

Edit: I know if I was a G i would put on a jacket and figure it out, maybe work overtime w/ some coffee and get those approaches in somehow.. thinking of ways to optimize work so I can approach more oftne

Last edited:

ShioriGC

Space Monkey
space monkey
They turned up the dial on work today aswell, so its another skipped day.
We are moving back to this weekend

ShioriGC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Didn't do it yesterday.. it was raining, cold and windy. I thought of doing train game but my motivation levels were really low.
Feeling a little burnt out, alot burnt out actually, perhaps this is where most people quit, but I am going to try to refocus my mind on the goal.

I've noticed that my brain is starting to come up with a ton of excuses why I shouldn't keep going. Fears and doubts. "What if I accidently approach someone too young?" "Are you really the type to do this?" "What will your roommate think?"

I realize this is just the old me, and I need to address and improve those thoughts, with new information and meditation.

I don't want to go a day without atleast posting my failure, the last thing I want to do is disappear for days and forget the challenge.

Yesterday I set up a date with a girl i got a number from last week. That's a step in the right direction and will potentially be my first date and hopefully more from cold approach.

For today: The self limiting thoughts are continuing, I didn't feel this before, all of this doubt and fear. Must spend time countering these thoughts with meditation. I cannot give up.

ShioriGC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Work is going crazy out of no-where. I'll change strats and update this when I start again. I've got a date tomorrow so thats cool

ShioriGC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Alright guys, its been over a week since i've approached.. work, rainy days, and a bit of cowardice. To top it all off, i've been overdoing it with the exfoliating my face, so now I have these small cuts on my face and nose...

Its made me feel self conscious, i'm not gonna lie.. so i'm trying to fix this up while working on my fundamentals & read articles.
The date I went on went alright but it didn't go anywhere, I didn't physically escelate, if I read up on some articles on dating things mightve gone different.

Just an update to show I'm still here and not giving up!

ShioriGC

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have to admit my momentum has gone to shit due to work, weather, and its bred laziness, it's embarrassing, I don't even feel enough motivation to go outside.

So what is there to do other than quit? I can't quit when I literally have only 2 more days left in this assignment. Thats only around eight more girls to talk to in total.

I'm going to do a soft reset of everything and do some of the earlier days that raised my momentum, and hopefully cap that off with completing the last 2 approach assignments. I won't be doing everything over but just some of the easier days.

Today I will focus on Day 2. Posture, so I will be getting up off my ass and walking around with good posture:

Day 2: Posture. Your assignment for Day 2 is to go back out to the places you found in Day 1 and both practice walking around with better, more confident posture, and to observe the posture of those around you on the street, in stores, in coffee shops, and other places. How straight are their backs? How confident are their walks? What impression do you get from the different people you see? Is your impression of someone walking down the street slouched over different from your impression of someone walking with his or her chest puffed out, back held straight, and head held high?

Next, improve your own posture: arch your back, lift your chest up (imagine there is a fish hook underneath your breastbone that is pulling your chest up and out), throw your shoulders back, and hold your head parallel to the ground. Do people react differently to you when you walk down the street with great posture? Do they step out of your way more, and do women cast more glances your way? Spend at least twenty (20) minutes walking about with improved posture and get a feel for the difference in how people react to you.

I'll call these resets Day 12.2 etc lol, ill let you guys know how it goes! I know its embarrassing! But I don't want to be a quitter and fall off like many of the others doing the newbie assignment!

ShioriGC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 12.2 - Newbie Assignment

I want to keep it short, I went to the museum yesterday and practiced my posture. I noticed people moved out my way and a nice lady gave me a free ticket while I was outside. Even though the museum was crowded, I only saw 6 women I should have approached.

It was good to get outside, though when I got home I felt exhausted.

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Great work man! Your progress is obvious

edit: later same say, after the challenge i began focusing on imagining i got horse sized balls, and moving slow and noticed a BIG difference in how people got out my way, girls looked at me, and people generally aknowledging my presence,.

When trying to walk with thighs apart do you ever have problems keeping balance? I can never walk that way without feeling and looking weird

ShioriGC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Great work man! Your progress is obvious

When trying to walk with thighs apart do you ever have problems keeping balance? I can never walk that way without feeling and looking weird
Thanks man, during that week and a half where i was really just busting out challenge after challenge, I started slacking at work so it caught up all at once. I appreciate that comment

I never have problems keeping balance, perhaps you are focused in a wrong way. I just imagine I have some huge balls, and try to not let my thighs touch while walking

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks man, during that week and a half where i was really just busting out challenge after challenge, I started slacking at work so it caught up all at once. I appreciate that comment

For sure bro!

I never have problems keeping balance, perhaps you are focused in a wrong way. I just imagine I have some huge balls, and try to not let my thighs touch while walking

Whenever I try and separate my thighs, it feels like I’m penguin waddling. I don’t know.

Do you imagine your balls between your thighs as well or just hanging out in front of you large as fuck?

ShioriGC

Space Monkey
space monkey
For sure bro!

Whenever I try and separate my thighs, it feels like I’m penguin waddling. I don’t know.

Do you imagine your balls between your thighs as well or just hanging out in front of you large as fuck?
Lmao yea its in between

>