Smash City

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Quick update: so I did find that girl (the tasty Finn) through my work's employee registry, and told her to text me on WA. Then when she did, I invited her out for a drink. Lol she sent me this longwinded paragraph telling me she only wanted to be my colleague.

In other news, last week (Wed 12 Oct) I was hanging out with a close friend and his girl when the blue-eyed black-haired Austrian devil who I met in both house parties the weekend before last popped up out of the woodwork (at said bar) with a tall handsome German, presumably en route to her boudoir after a few beverages and some niceties.

I'm throwing a house party on Sat 22 Oct. Also, the girl that I day game approached and was banging since July gave me some drama about not wanting to get attached to me and said she needs to "create some distance" with that goal in mind.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Then again, opportunities don't always present themselves for indirect, unless you shout after girls and run back to them

This is inaccurate.

Did you ever see me go direct or shout at girls? No... you didn't. So whenever such false thoughts pop into your mind. Know they are signs you aren't paying enough attention to your environment... or the girl in question. Or the social context of your approach. Being too self absorbed costs lays.

There was this Finnish chick, cute, dirty blonde, tight bod, good taste in dress, that I hit it off with, after giving her double cheek kiss (close to lips) to greet her, which always shocks Nordic sensibilities off of the open.

Stop doing this immediately... it's creepy.

Lesson: never again leave a house party without the digits of the girl(s) you want to fuck. (A)lways (B)e (C)losing! I haven't seen sexy Baltic girl since 31 December 2021 and 8 October 2022 was probably the last time I saw sexy Finn.

This is a good lesson. However, this...

Quick update: so I did find that girl (the tasty Finn) through my work's employee registry, and told her to text me on WA. Then when she did, I invited her out for a drink. Lol she sent me this longwinded paragraph telling me she only wanted to be my colleague.

...also crosses the line into creepy territory. Since you didn't get her number at the party, you should have just let it go.

I'll be straight up with you... stop trying out all these sharpshoots until you are ready. Work is a very risky place for it.... I have met you in person so I know you are a talented player with story-telling skills... and a strong presence. But your cold approach skills still have a long way to go. Due to crutch-game.

So I'm writing this post to tell you to focus your energies on cold approach. You may throw parties and attempt to find a lover for the night... or exchange phone numbers with attractive girls at these parties. But I wouldn't think too much about them... or pull any of the above creepy shit. Keep refining your verbal game skills with women you meet in day game or night game... make sure you stop this reckless behavior and learn more calibration so you grow.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
25 Oct
After taking a walk after work on Monday 24 October, seeing about a handful of delectable belles, and not approaching, today after work I did. I was walking after a girl when I saw an even hotter girl walk in my direction. I aborted the first and walked after the second, and called out to her when I was close: "Hey!"

She stopped.
I said, without blinking or looking away: "I was walking and saw you and I like your style"
She said, "Thanks" with a big smile
I said, "Are you in fashion?" (cred. Proper)
She said, "No"
I said, "do you study it?"
She said, "No, I teach Dutch"
I said, "Ah, you're a Dutch teacher"
She said, "Yes"
Here I didn't know what to say for a second, and she giggled slightly
I said, "Are you cold?"
She said, "Yes"
I said, "I think it isn't the temperature, just the wind"
She said, "Yes"
I said, "Well, I was on the way to the shop, and just thought I'd come and say hello"
She said, "Thank you that is very nice! Have a nice day"

For next time: "Are you single?"

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Yesterday I was invited to another house party.

I felt really good because I recently began a new low back rehabilitation regimen under a licensed coach specialized in low back issues and the changes I've started implementing, aside from twice-daily exercises, have so far borne fruit in terms of longer periods of pain-free disposition.

Aside from that, yesterday my manager bought lunch for the team, and we went to this expensive joint, and it was a great time.

So I arrived at the party feeling like a million dollars. As soon as I walked in around 10 p.m. (it had started at 9), this svelte black-haired girl with meaty lips came up to say hi. She was bedecked in a stylish kimono.

She said she was Polish. I asked her if she'd seen this new Polish picture that's doing the rounds (has won an award at Cannes), and how my Polish friend had invited me to watch it but I had said I had a house party to go to.

Shortly after this one of the two guys who live there (the one who invited me) came up to say hi. We hugged. He asked me how I was doing and I said I was doing great. Then he said his country was playing soccer (it's the world cup rn) and that they were watching it upstairs. So I told Polish I'd BRB and went upstairs to catch the end of the match.

I sat watching the match for about an hour surrounded by a couple of dudes, chatting while sipping my two short beer cans. Then the match ended and I stayed upstairs chatting with the recent arrivals. Upstairs was also the smoking area (downstairs was the dance floor), so I smoked a Marlboro and even had one or two tokes off a doobie a bit later. I was chatting with a sexy Italian girl whose boyfriend was there and never really left her side, with some intelligent Italian dudes who were here visiting for the first time, and eventually with a Dutch guy and a German friend of mine.

Eventually, Polish reappeared, to smoke a cigarette herself. So after I was done chatting with the sexy Italian girl, I went back to her. And we continued our conversation. I told her, at one point, that I liked Polish girls, "because they are feminine, and it is very attractive." She didn't try to deny this fact (in retrospect I could have gone a bit further and set other, better frames, like "non-judgemental and passionate.") She was contrasting Polish with girls from my country (her housemate is from my country), so we spoke about that for a bit. I also complimented her kimono.

At this point, we started chatting with some people, and she held my waist. I held hers back. After a bit, I went downstairs to get some mulled wine. I whispered in her ear that I was going to do that and that I'd be back.

When I came back she was chatting with some girls and I didn't interrupt, starting chatting with other people. She then went downstairs without telling me anything and I fought back the urge to follow her down. Then she came back and held my waist again. At that point, it was a done deal. I isolated her slightly from my buddy and the French dude we were chatting with, and a hot but brief makeout ensued. She was delicious. We chatted with them a bit more and then made out a bit again. Then she went downstairs. I stayed upstairs and then went downstairs to get some water.

There I bumped into a ginger Italian bae. Could have made out straight away, as it was around 1.30 a.m. at this point, the lights were out, and people were dancing about. I was also in a flow state. Didn't seize that moment though, as I was worried Polish would see me. Better to have a bird in your hand than to see two flying. I then went to Polish and tried to extract her home, but she said she had come with her girlfriend so couldn't leave without her (a girl I know). The truth is that girl was there with her boyfriend, and I suspect Polish had gotten there by herself, since that girl wasn't there when I arrived, and Polish was already there.

So I invited her to come to a party with me today (another house party I was invited to), she gave me her number, and I left.

But of course, taking this girl to another house party (especially far from my place) will get me nowhere nearer to the goal of fucking her, and now that I've already made out with her, I've already given her the validation hit she was looking for, and I've also already shown her my hand. It will be damage control to try to hijack the usual beta male three-date courtship circus at this point. She holds the frame.

miker

Space Monkey
space monkey
Things have reached a point where I am now confident that I will have paid work at least until early next year, and probably for longer, provided I do my absolute best. Additionally, I have procured decent accommodations splat bang in the middle of all the action.

The back issue is still largely unresolved, however. Nevertheless, I can reduce the pain to manageable levels, albeit having limited mobility. (This may be problematic for sex technique, but it means that adapted missionary or standing doggy style will be positions of choice, and gives me further incentive to penetrate her mind with verbals before unclothing her).

Right now I have 3 girls I'm "plate-spinning," and my objective is to practice game (big picture) and work on improving my date/close game (my opener/number-close/texting game is already spick and span) as opposed to only seeking the "get the lay" outcome (small picture).

I will shoot to arrange dates starting tomorrow but also throughout next week with these girls, and in the meantime will read the following gambits:

1. 8 Orgasms
2. Good Sex/Bad Sex
3. Purity
4. Mental G-spot

And prepare anti-ASD frames (about society punishing women for expressing their sensual side, women lying to themselves and attempting to control their arousal so that they don't slut-shame themselves, etc.)

Basically, the important thing is to incorporate versions of this crack into my verbals that suit my style and life experience. "I used to just have sex for sex, for the physical aspect, and that was enjoyable for a time, but soon got old, as you run into feelings of meaninglessness...I don't just want sex for sex anymore, but instead am seeking connection and intimacy. Pleasure is great, but nothing beats allowing someone to truly express who they are without fear of judgment so that they no longer feel they have to bow to societal pressures that only serve to constrict them and make them feel miserable."

Something like that. Also, fractionation, and SOTs, so that I don't START talking about sex out of nowhere, but it just organically flows into the conversation. Travel is a good starting point.
Hey I noticed you mentioned your text game is spic and span any advice you could offer would be great …I get numbers try to use girls chase info as much as I can but still get dead ends…now that could be cuz the connections aren’t always there with a quick number close but either way any tips and tricks would be appreciated

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey miker,

Sure dude - why don't you make a journal where you document your game adventure giving specific examples of the sorts of texts you send and I'll be happy to take a look and troubleshoot.

Edit
BTW @miker I just made a thread with a quick tip for texting you may want to take a note of.

Last edited:

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Wednesday 28 December
Last night in my hometown (Christmas hols) and I meet up with a bro I hadn't seen since September. Guy's quite successful with the (hot) local girls. We hit up a bar at 11 and stayed there until closing time (2.00 a.m.)

At the bar, we initially sat at a small table isolated from the rest in a room that was quickly filling up, mostly with hot young local chicks in the 17-22 age range. Bro went to get a drink and I walked up to tell two cute slightly older foreign chicks (28 age range) who were sitting at another small table in the same row that we were gonna sit next to them and introduce myself. I moved all our shit to the table right next to theirs.

With this, we now had social proof for the 20 or so other hotter younger chicks who were there. At one point bro asked the hot locals at one of the tables for a cigarette, offering some money in return. Then I went up to them and did the same. Finally when he went once again this delicious 17-year-old in her last year of high school at a conservative Catholic local lyceum said "you don't need to pay, you're so nice" as she blushed slightly. I went up to them to inquire about what was going down later in the night and they said they would be hitting x club. I relayed the info to bro and we decided on hitting it too.

We left the bar at closing time and made our way to the club, where we arrived at 3. The place was stacked with luscious belles.

We went to grab some vodka red bulls, and then we were next to the main dance floor. I saw this really hot girl (tall, slim, long dark brown hair, pretty) wearing sunglasses. Bro made his way to the front near the DJ and I was supposed to follow along, but I couldn't resist opening this bombshell. I tapped her on the shoulder from behind (she was in a circle with two other hot chicks and a dude) and said to her: "why are you wearing sunglasses in here?" not sure what she said. I stacked with "are you on ecstasy or something?" again, don't remember what she said. Then I said, "yeah but you don't have the vibe [of someone who is on "e"]" again don't remember what she said. Then I said "are you trying to look special?" she said "...and it worked, right? you came here to talk to me" to which I said, "Nah, I was on my way to the front and just happened to notice you." I was holding her waist as I spoke loudly in her ear.

Anyway, at this point, her girlfriends and the guy friend had abandoned her (giving us isolation) and she became worried because she didn't want to be alone. I told her not to worry, that they wouldn't have abandoned her (and the club) and that they'd be around somewhere. She wouldn't have any of it though (I think she was quite drunk) and so went to go look for them. I stayed where I was. Bro was back and we were reconning. Then she came back and asked me if I could help her. Here I had my first inkling that she was into me. I said, "sure." I took her hand and went to look for her friends with her.

We eventually found them. I chatted with her girlfriends for the first time, and with the dude, introducing myself and befriending them. At the same time, I was gradually kino'ing my bombshell more and more. She was getting more receptive to my touch. We chatted a bit, and I discovered she's 22 and studying where I did my master's. She's also studying what I now do for work. Her two other hot girlfriends too. She's also from a small town right next to the village where my father's mother was from (so a fair bit of similarity/social frame right there). Then she went to the WC to have "the talk" with one of her girlfriends.

She came back and I was by myself trying to act non-needy and considering opening other sets, when bro started working on the third hottie (the one who'd stayed behind when the other two went to the WC) and came up to me to say the others approved me and that I should go get her and invite her to come and dance with me elsewhere on the DF, effectively isolating her. I went up to the friend she'd gone to the WC with and asked her if I could "borrow" bombshell to go dance for 1 minute. She said, "please do!" But bombshell didn't want to be separated from her. I persisted several times with no success.

Anyway, I held her waist and spun her into me so that we were now dancing inches away from each other's faces. As if by magic, her girlfriends isolated her again, and, once again, she was worried. Then she saw her WC friend making out with their guy friend, and I told her that her other girlfriend had said we made a cute couple. Her other girlfriend had actually said that. Soon we were spooning and thrice she initiated makeouts that I cut short and told her something along the lines of "stop doing that, you're turning me on too much" with a smirk. I then tried to positively affect her state by describing how the 80s tunes they were blasting made me feel.

Long story short: she then went to find her WC girlfriend and tell her she wanted to go home. They both left with the guy friend but the third one wanted to stay with bro. He also didn't manage to smash in the end.

tl;dr - the girl was too drunk and seemed to not be very disinhibited. Her girlfriends approved of me and were trying to get her to let loose but she seemed to have hangups. I also had zero logistics and was entirely dependent on bro (he said he could drive us to one of several flats his family owns and rents out) for that. Didn't have control over the situation and was also completely exhausted, having woken up around 6 am and it being past 3 am (this is why I don't enjoy night game - I really appreciate the concentration of high-end young tail you find, but it's just such a Herculean effort to stay up all night...overkill for me).

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Wednesday 18 January 2022

Cute/Hot Long Light Brown-haired Green-eyed Brunette captured my carnal imagination with her forward demeanor and luscious ways. The girl is the epitome of the twenty-first century's feminism-fuelled hedonistic generation. Even though I strongly suspected that doing away with rubbers had made me catch something from her on 22 December 2022 night, I still felt strangely drawn to her moist twat, plump pink nipples, round firm breasts, pretty face, slim waist, spankable ass-cheeks, and long legs. She also allured me with her testiness, which is simply the language of the sexually experienced girl.

We had arranged to meet yesterday. I sent her a WhatsApp at 11.30 a.m. suggesting we do so at 9.30 p.m., and giving her my address. She responded by stating that she "wanted to go to a bar together but didn't really feel like something else. Okay?". After conferring with some acquaintances, I decided to accept, take her to a bar, and still endeavor to bring her home afterward for dessert. When she arrived at the bar and was fidgeting with the chairs in front of me at the table I was sitting at on a wall-mounted sofa, I tapped the space next to me while looking at her and she came to sit down next to me.

During the date, I basically had to "re-seduce" her. Ran some light game on her once more, setting frames, etc. Also a bit of kino. Then I suggested we have a second drink back at mine, with the cheeky afterthought that she could always crash on my new guest foldable mattress. At that point she was mine. Brought her home and fornicated for almost 2 hours. Got the whip out, blindfolded her, restrained her, whipped her, licked lemon juice off her tits, she gave me an amazing blowjob, and I came inside her again. We also tried multiple different positions, including doggy standing in the WC.

Conclusion: had to postpone the STD clinic appointment since you need to wait two weeks before being tested to ensure accurate results. Still intend to verify and if necessary cure whatever I have (and then tell her about it).

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
What's new from the grapevine:

I can't believe it's been almost 2 months already, fuck. Time really flies when all is dark around you and you have to work for 8-plus hours per day. I am sitting here in my studio, freshly cleaned by a maid I will probably never call over again as she made me wait 1.5 hours yesterday to come clean, and in general, she doesn't clean to the highest standards, even though she's cheap.

Presently I'm juggling three main goals:

1. HEALTH Heal my spine - read Back Mechanic, do the self-assessment, go visit the specialized coach once more overseas next month, and practice spine health every single day (correct posture, sitting for 30 minutes to 1-hour batches and then standing up for 5-10 mins, working standing a bit, then sitting back down again, watching how I stand up and sit down, squat with good form to go low but don't pick anything up off the floor, watch posture for putting socks on and off, clothes on and off, etc., etc.) walk at least 3x per day for 10-15 mins
  2. WORK Get a different (slightly better paid) job - basically, my work isn't making me feel very challenged or realized, and, on top of that, my team leader is bonkers, so the chances that she will give me a hard time if I stay under her for much longer are high, even if I do an excellent job. Looking for another job means lots of applications, cover letters, CVs, etc.
    1. Study for the competition later in the year - this could be my "in", but chances are low considering the number of candidates versus spots available. Still, it will require a lot of studying and preparing for the different phases of the process and will be a good learning experience
  3. LOVE Continue spinning plates - continue milking house parties and extended social circle for good-looking low-hanging fruit (7.5s) while keeping an eye out for the chance to develop a more meaningful relationship with a girl who is cute/pretty and has a good body but I can also hang out with, so who is chill and fun to be with.

There is a bonus goal which is to leverage my passion to develop a hobby that I can manage digitally. I've found that I have a gift for reading but also for memorizing facts and for understanding history, and I want to share the fruits of these pursuits with the internet at large. Who knows, maybe it could eventually be monetized somehow.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
20 March 2023

So over the past couple of weeks, I've been on a few dates:

• 28 February 2023 - went on a date with a tall fit blonde Polish girl whom I met at a house party back in 2022 and who recently came to a house party I organized at another Polish girl's place on 25 February. At the latter party, I groped her delicious ass cheek, and was rubbing her hands all up in her face, but resisted outright making out with her as there was other talent around that I wanted to also number close and pursue. The date went well but she cut it short (maybe after she heard me say I was considering leaving the city, I get the impression she is looking for a boyfriend. She's in her early 30s) and then she declined the opportunity to meet again

• 16 March 2023 - I went on a date with a fit short brunette that I also invited to the 25 February party. However, she doesn't seem to have understood that it was a date, even though I'd said "we should get a drink and not talk about work" (the first two times I'd met her had been (1) to give her tips to help her along with her internship over hot chocolate in the afternoon for 45 minutes and (2) a beer in the evening where I was again in help her mode since she'd asked to see me sometime before where the advice part was dealt with in the first 10 minutes but then I didn't switch the frame or escalate the vibe, perhaps losing my WoO) so the thing flopped

• 17 March 2023 - I went on a date with a cute short brunette that I met at the 25 February party. She was conservatively dressed and I told her to sit next to me on the bench but then she went to sit super far away which was awkward. It was hard to do any sort of SOT since she doesn't do anything outside of work and in general, seemed rather boring. I may have missed an opportunity to connect by not having asked about traveling. 27-year-old who earns a couple of hundred dollars more per month than me but our employer is not known for being meritocratic.

• 20 March 2023 - Just came from a short date that lasted about 1 hour with this fit stylish strawberry blonde I met at an event on Tuesday 14 March and literally chatted to for 5 or 10 minutes before number closing (but it was quite man-to-woman, and I could see her looking at my lips). She was super compliant and we agreed to meet again. Have a good feeling about this one. I also find her much more interesting than the 17 March gal.

All that said, I will be going back to cold approach, as SC just doesn't deliver the goods pronto. It's more time-consuming and a bit hit or miss. This weekend will be visiting the one and only Devilicious, and that should be a good opportunity to practice.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Quick update -

Went to another house party yesterday, 1 April, night. There was some talent around - a pretty Colombian dirty blonde with a bubble butt, a tall svelte Cypriot brunette, a short slim Hungarian cutie, and a tall dark-haired Bosnian-Swedish femme fatale.

Since I had spent the day by myself in my studio working on various things, I had more of a socializing itch to scratch than anything else. Also, since I am still healing my chronic back pain (and things haven't been stupendous on that front lately), haven't smashed since early Feb, and there has been no sun here since October 2022, my T levels aren't exactly shooting through the roof.

All this to say that despite social frame principles for such small gatherings in house party format, once the lights were out and loud music was blasting from the large speaker, it was love o'clock and, though I like to err more on the conservative side in these shindigs, in order to avoid the vulture/predator reputation among social circles I want to continue plying for booty, one opportunity indeed presented itself that I didn't seize.

As I chatted with someone, I spotted the femme fatale loitering in my immediate vicinity, by herself. I asked her how she was doing and introduced myself, giving her a handshake. And she kept her hand on mine, which, from reading BodiPUA's Death by 1,000 Sluts, I knew to mean she was DTF.

Additionally, we were literally all up in each other's faces, lips inches apart, as we chatted. Still, I didn't number close or make out with her (I don't like to make out as it gives the girl free validation, but OTOH I can also come off a bit too strong and not validate girls enough, as Devilicious has accurately pointed out) and may have made her auto-reject.

Next thing I know she's kissing a recent acquaintance of mine, and some 30 minutes later she's all over a tall Spaniard, and then they disappear into the night. Haha God bless him. And her.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Warming up and hitting the honey pot (5 May 2023)

What's been up
If you scroll up to my 5 March post here in the journal, I've been focusing on the HEALTH side. I feel like I'm progressing in battling being a "pained individual" as Stu McGill calls us chronic back pain sufferers, though it is a daily struggle.

Since my free time is limited, I've demoted in importance a busy social agenda in favor of simply approaching military style 30 mins to 1 hour per day. The reason for this is that socializing sessions take longer than 30 mins to 1 hour and that their results do not tend to include top-shelf twat.

Crazy (unexpected) results
So I went to approach for 30 mins on Thursday 4 May (my first approaches of 2023!) and hit up a couple of gals, opening them with the patented Torero "I saw you and I thought you look nice". One was a two-set where they were both baes, and they reacted really well. But my Indian wing told me to ditch the compliment and I decided to roll with the punches.

Friday 5 May I went for a 1-hour sesh at 8.00 p.m. again (it's still daytime here, night arrives at like 9). This time we had another PUA in tow (so there were three of us). I'd pair off whenever I saw something that caught my eye. I ended up doing 2 sets.

A word on my get-up: dark brown shaved hair crew cut, I'm 1.80m tall (5"9) Caucasian, lost 15 kg (33 lbs) of muscle mass since my powerlifting days but getting a bit more definition (even if still very subdued/practically non-existent muscles compared with my beast days) due to strict daily back rehabilitation exercises, I was dressed in dark grey Levis, a plain tight-fitting white cotton tee, my bling Swiss watch, a silver necklace with the cross of Christ, my black Asics gel sneaks, and a shiny black Descente ski down.

My (warm-up) opener was: "Hey, look I'm in a rush right now but if you give me your number I'll take you out for a drink later"

She was a local and she said: "Tonight I already have plans, but tomorrow night, sure." And I got my phone out, she put her number in, and I left. In total, it was a 1-minute interaction. As I left I texted "Hey this is Bratmark, nice to meet ya." No response. I could text her now for tonight but I'm too exhausted.

We circle around some more and suddenly we're inside this covered arcade. It must have been 8.50 p.m. or so. As we're strolling I spot this short young (finished uni during COVID) hot-ass bae, with suit black pants showing the contour of a delicious derriere, dressed tastefully with a black jacket and underneath it a revealing white top under light blue/purple cardigan. She had short dirty blonde hair and green eyes and was wearing spectacles.

I rolled up and spouted my warm-up shtick, and she went "What do you mean by "later"?" to which I said, "Like, tonight". She said, "Ok, but you give me your number then". So she hands me her phone literally 10 seconds after I approached her and I finger my digits into it then call myself. In the meantime I ask if she lives here, to which she says "No, I am here for work, leaving tomorrow" She asked me my name I say "Bratmark" and she told me hers and said she was from Austria. She said maybe tonight wouldn't work, I said ok maybe tomorrow before you leave then. But at the end I made sure to say, "What are you doing now? I can meet you in like 1 hour" She said "Text me" and I left. No physical touch whatsoever.

I sent her an ice-breaker text like "Hey this is Bratmark nice to meet you just now." then I wrote: "So, I'm free at 9.30 (it was 9 when I wrote this), and we could go for a drink at xxx bar"

I assumed nothing would come of it ofc, but, lo and behold, she read the SMS and texted me back!!! She wrote "Hey," then "Ok let me check the location of the place :)" and finally "Ok see you there at the entrance"

LMAO

The bar is literally attached to my building. I did a mini 5-minute meditation right before going to see her. Anyway, long story short 45 mins first bar then tried to pull her home she said she'd rather go to another bar then by 11.30 p.m. we'd finished the second drink at the second bar. Held her hand on the way to the second bar but she pulled it away. Held her waist on the way when walking her back to her hotel room. Kissed her on the cheeks, nothing else, when saying goodbye.

The girl was from a moneyed family, garnished in tasteful jewelry, and really interesting. I need to spike convo to play her emotions like a harmonica and keep strong sex eyes throughout (hard to do when you're exhausted due to chronic sleep fatigue). So yeah didn't do Golden Question. Did a bit of future projection though and it worked really well. She wanted to flirt lol. But yeah I wasn't even expecting to get this date TBH lol. Sorta caught me by surprise. I feel like I could have pulled her in for a makeout in the second bar. We were standing outside together. 'Nyways, I know the latent "frustration" at not having secured her flower will propel me to ever greater heights.

Here's to a wet 2023 pussy season!!!

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Monday 8 May 2023
Left around 8.10 p.m. and walked around. Saw a couple baes, but they were walking briskly and had earpods on, some on the phone others listening to music. I passed 3 that I liked, one who even kind of stared at me (IOI/AI).

I was circling back omw back home at 8.45 p.m. or so when I saw a stunner walking in my direction. I said "hey" as I approached, then delivered my drive-by opener (see post above) and she said "That's okay, thanks, tonight is my last night" (lol, that means she would be a perfect candidate for a drink).

'Nyways, job done.

Meanwhile, the first 1-minute approach from Friday 5 May 2023 texted back and we're going on a date on Thursday. LMAO

Onwards and upwards

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Wednesday 10 May 2023
Not sure what time I left but I know it was between 8 and 9 p.m. I saw about a handful of delectable baes, maybe half a dozen. I approached 1 and got her number, a stylish Asian-local who makes her own clothes.

We agreed to meet on Sunday but I’ve been too busy, and now an acquaintance is staying with me for three nights so no cigar.

Thursday 11 May 2023
Went on a date with the first girl I got a number from on Friday 5 May. Took her to a different bar with a hookup vibe and did a little banter then pulled her home after 45 or so mins but she had to leave to catch the train. We arranged to meet again.

Saturday 13 May 2023
This time went to meet the boys and did 2 hours. One of us got a SDL with a Finnish 6 (he smashed her in the park). I approached quite a few sets with the other wing (for a double date arrangement) and noticed a marked improvement in reactions ever since I stopped complimenting chicks. Still, we got no date and I called it quits at 10 p.m.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Unfortunately had a little break due to going traveling with a sibling and not being able to approach only made me become hungrier.

Tuesday 23 May
Left the crib around 8 and did the usual stroll. Approached a short Asian-American with "I'm kind of in a hurry but if you give me your number I'll take you out for a drink later" to which she said "I'm good, thanks" (but I stopped her as she was walking towards me, a scenario with which I haven't been successful so far).

Later, at the train station, I saw this cute blonde local lugging some large legal tomes. I strolled past her and caught her looking at me. I went back and told her "I like your style" (after saying "you look like you speak English" and "I'm not trying to sell you anything") and she said "oh, really? It's nothing special" then after a bit of chit-chat (she said she’d had a tax law exam that day, and that her train was delayed, etc.) I said "maybe you can give me your number and I can take you out for a drink some other time" and she said "Sorry but no thanks, I think it's weird" and I said "all good" and left.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Have you tried getting a few exchanges of small talk and banter between the direct opener and the close? IME it's usually a good idea to spend a few minutes with them before closing.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey Karea !

Yeah I'm working on that :)

Wednesday 24 May 2023
Left the crib a little after 8 and did the rounds. Was with wing. A bit of AA with a SHB outside the train station wearing a skimpy top with her tummy area visible, because there was another lone wolf literally 1 meter away from her sitting on another pilon. And with a hottie in short jogging shorts towards the end of the session. Still, about 2/3s of the way through opened a 2-set of HB Italians outside a restaurant and got quite positive reactions (social approach, with wing). Got one of their numbers since shortly thereafter (it must have been less than 5 minutes) their third friend showed up and she was a grenade.

Thursday 25 May 2023
Left the crib about 15 minutes before 8 and met two wings in central square. Approached a SHB outside the train station wearing a light blue blazer (college girl) tall and slim, elegant, pretty, don't remember if brunette or blonde.

Approached with "You look like you speak English"
She said "Yes,"
I said "but you're French?"
She said "Yes, do you speak French (she asked this in French)?"
I said "Yes, but not well enough (I said this in English)"
She said "Okay, what's up?" (She had been listening to music on earphones when I approached her)
I said "I noticed you and wanted to say I like your style"
She said "Thanks"
I said "Do you work in fashion?"
She said "Not at all, I study Marketing"
I said "Do you always dress stylish like this or did you wake up particularly inspired this morning?"
She said "I wanted to put on some colour today since it it sunny"
I said "So what are you doing? You're listening to music - what music?"
She checked it and said "It's called "Do it like a girl""
I said "what kind of music is that?"
She said "You have to listen to it"
I said "Is it pop?"
She said "Yeah"
I said "Is it like Adelle?"
She said "No, you have to listen to it"
I said "What did you say the title was, "Do It Like A Girl"?"
She said "Yeah"
I said "Yeah, that sounds like something that applies to me" while pointing at myself
Here she giggled but then she said "I have to catch the train, but thanks for the compliment"
I said "Maybe give me your number and we can go for a drink some time"
She said "Sorry but I have a boyfriend" and left.

To improve:

The number close - adapt it to Skills' advice "Hey give me your number and we can go for a quick meet and greet - a coffee or a drink, just to see if the vibe is there" or simply to "Let's continue this conversation another time over a drink to see if the vibe is there"

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Friday 26 May
Went out at 8.15 p.m. after doing an amazing meditation super relaxed. Strolled over to the closest park, and saw a cute Asian girl sketching something on a bench. I initially approached her standing and asked her if she was sketching the bench, after asking if she spoke English. After a bit of chit-chat I sat next to her on the bench and without any tension or nervousness chatted about the park, drawing, inquired a bit about her, etc.

Then it was 8.50 p.m. or so (we must have been chatting for 5 minutes, 10 max) and she said she had to leave. I asked her if she would like to meet again she said yes but then invented some excuse in order not to give me her number asked for Instagram but then couldn't find herself and jotted my Instagram down. I think she was still in high school.

I walked out of the park and made my way to the central train station. There I saw a stunner in the middle of the station and got AA. I circled around but then decided to go back in anyway. I had a mind to tell her that she had a great pair of legs, but as I was sauntering over to where he was, I noticed she kept doing ballet moves. Lol no need to come with a canned opener the openers present themselves.

I said "Hey" she took off her earphones, then I said "Are you a ballet dancer?" She said she was but an amateur, turns out she's from a neighbouring country. Delicious girl, slim, tall, pretty. She was waiting for her parents they were going to spend the weekend here then she would go back to her country. I then said it seemed like I wouldn't be able to whisk her away for a drink in that case, she said unlikely, and I also ascertained that where she lives is too far for a train ride from here. So I said, "Pity" and she giggled, then I said "Keep doing your ballet moves, they're nice" and she giggled again.

Finally I was walking home from the station and I saw another stunner walking alone and I approached her.
I said "Hey"
She said "What"
I said "You look like you speak English"
She said "Yes"
I said "I like your jacket"
She said "Thanks"
I said "Do you work in fashion"
She said "No"
I said do you study fashion"
She said "No" then she said "Do you know where xy square is?"
I said "Sure"
She said "Can you take me there? because I have to meet my parents there and I don't know how to get there"
I said "Ah, you're not from here?"
She said "No"
I said "Do you see that tower?"
She said "Yes"
I said "Walk to that tower and you will arrive at the square you seek"
She said "Thanks"
I said "Bye".

Felt great from these three interactions and still managed to catch some live jazz very close to my flat stayed there listened to that for a little while then came back home.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Saturday 27 May 2023
I went for my usual stroll a little after 8 (8.15 p.m. or so) after a meditation. Was feeling nice and chill.

On my way up to the park I opened this girl who looked ok from afar but upon closer inspection wasn't all that. I said "You look like you speak English" and she responded "I'm busy right now" as she typed on her smartphone. No harm no foul. The girl was subpar anyway.

At the park, as I made my way through a kiosk playing techno full of social groups drinking and some smoking reefer and doing other things, I noticed this hot blonde girl sitting by herself on a bench scrolling her smartphone. I had AA and kept walking.

It was now around 8.50 p.m. I made my way back around and I told myself that I should go there, even if it is to get rejected. I rolled up and said "Hey, how's it going?" as I sat next to her on the bench. She said "I'm good" and hooked very soon, telling me her name and asking me where I was from.

Turns out it was her last weekend in town and she was married (albeit 24 years old), but I thought this didn't necessarily mean she wouldn't be down for some fun. I took her to get a drink at a bar with a view. Built a bit of compliance. As we walked there, I was holding her waist because she had said she felt afraid in the city sometimes due to the weird people around. I agreed that there were strange people and started acting as her protector. There was no resistance.

At the bar, I told her to stand waiting in one queue while I waited in the other, in order for us to get served faster. We ordered Aperol spritzes and I found us a table in prime real estate outside with a swell view of the city and the sunset. Over the next hour, I set non-judgemental and secret society frames and started seeding the pull but perhaps too subtly. When our drinks finished and I suggested we go to my balcony to sip a beer as it would be cheaper and we would still be able to see the sunset (listing) she said she couldn't because of her "principles."

After this, I started holding her hand, and she was holding it back, caressing it even. For this reason, I didn't leave. She revealed it had been a long time since she had had "butterflies in her stomach" for her husband, and I told her I had met a girl from her land back home who had told me she had never had an orgasm before. Eventually, I had my arm around her and I could feel her heart beat faster. I pulled her chin in for the makeout but she resisted. She said she had felt lonely today (after I told her I had as well).

She told me she better go home. We parted ways at 10.00 p.m.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Sunday 28 May
I was on my way to meet some girls for a micro-hike when I found myself waiting outside this big park. I thought I'd use my time productively and approach. It was 3.45 p.m. or so. I spotted this hot petite young girl snapping away at a statue. I approached her from the side, "Hey!" she recoiled in shock.

Then I said "I have a bit of time to kill so wanted to come and say hi"
She responded "I don't, I have exams and need to go"
And she left. lmao

To the micro-hike came a faggolo and half a dozen chicks. There was another guy there who seemed hetero but he was no competish. There were three hot chicks. Two were young and delish. One is a bit older and not exactly pretty (though with nice eyes) but body good to go and totally DTF. She had been at my NYE house party.

The two other hotties were texting me after the hike inviting me out (I swapped contacts with them telling them I may be down to meet up later) but then I flaked due to being too tired, ensconsed in my studio watching the breathtaking sunset as I read Jackie Chan's biography.

Monday 29 May
I went on another hike this time to a castle. There was exactly 1 smashable broad on the hike. 1 6 I flirted a bit with but I don't crush those. The smashable broad I wanted. I sexualized the convo once or twice with her and she reacted well.

I didn't go approach when I came back as I was beat.

Tuesday 30 May
Stayed at work until late and so didn't go out to do the rounds.

Wednesday 31 May
Saw 7 HBs on my way to work this morning. I was feeling the itch. Returning from an appointment at around 3.45 p.m. or so I saw a 10 walking my way on the tube station. I stopped her and said: "Hey, I'm kinda in a rush rn but if you give me your number I'll take you out for a drink later" and she said "No, I'm good, thanks" or something.

Went to do the rounds 8.30 p.m. - 9.30 p.m. and saw about half a dozen babes but got AA on all sets (including 2 stationary) and didn't approach any. My theory here (aside from the usual "I'm tired" excuses - yes, I underslept last night due to dining too late) is that platonic socializing with chicks reduces a guy's killer instinct or seduction edge.

Anyway, onwards and upwards.

>