That Dude Mist

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What's a good opener? Hmmmmm.... guess I could use the best one of all.

Hi. I'm Mist.

I'll be using this to start becoming a top performer in this matrix or whatever. Here's some ground level stuff about me.

My Basic info

I'm a 5'6 (6'1 when I'm on a power trip), African American, 18 year old (soon 19), primarily "smallish" town boy in the midwest raised in mixed income suburbs. I'm currently in my own apartment in a small community college town as a sophomore. I have braces right now and I wear glasses.

Sometimes on some superman-clark Kent shit I'll take off my glasses and it feels like a boost of all other parts of my ego. Tapping into the part of my identity that feels more exciting, seductive, smooth, and edgy. Like Superman.

My grandma and mom find me handsome. They are my biggest fans. Outside of that I am given pretty decent reviews from women on my appearance though. It's enough where I'm not instantly disqualified usually for appearance and occasionally if I put the work into presenting well I'll even get prequalified with AI, IOI, and on a handful of occasions ladies tried to escalate with me.

My Sex Life

I'm currently a virgin. How long will that last? In this small town with all these starving women, I think I have a fair shot of that changing.

Soon.

I imagine there is a me far off from now chuckling at this version of me.

He's getting paid/laid bountifully.

Maybe he's reading this entry.

Maybe he's moved onto something else.

Not sure. My only job is to become That Dude.

Last edited:

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Update: Just something short and not entirely structured so I can get the ball rolling on posting what I'm doing. I'll be sure to include actual structured posts. It's just at this point I have so much writing that I haven't posted, I just need to post SOMETHING so the resistance is lowered.

I Have some nice leads and I've figured out my game needs more leadership and persistence. I really need to resist my nice guy urges in certain key moments if I want to break this plateau. I'm' polite and politeness is not getting me pussy, dates, solid numbers. Won't be hard to break because I'm frustrated as fuck. No need to worry though I present very well and I have a place to direct my frustration so women are not met with this version of me. Positivity is a pussy magnet.

Notes:

Small town women are so bored. I'm going to go hard today. Throw all the shit at the wall. I've had so many scenarios at this point looking back with my seducer lens I could've scored or significantly upped my chances even if the opener was a fumble.

I didn't post, but I did a good amount of approaches and game this summer. Was not successful on paper. Will never regret it though because I got crushed a ton, got some reference points, numbers that (might be useful), tested and revised ideas ( I used to exclusively give women my number to flip the frame with numbers, but now I prefer putting my phone in front of their face mid convo during a high point.)

Highlight:

9 leads

The key thing I need is leadership and persistence. This will help me weed out the leads that are not as willing to be seduced from those that are and if one completely falls flat I have a lesson and I can move on.

Most of these sets are people I naturally bump into and I intend to take advantage of this very quickly.

For the others I've found that I'm falling into a old habit of unnecessary messages and pen pal behavior. Especially if I believe the won't bite. At this point if I don't believe they'll bite on the phone then I think if I'm forced to take it anyway I'm going for broke. Fuck it.

Conversating doesn't interest me at this stage of my life.

I was deep diving a girl and eventually I picked up on her type and started basically reading her life story to her. She was like " How did you know?"

Because it's generic. I can only imagine this will get worse as I meet more and more women and expose myself more and more to female and human nature.

I've noticed this since like early August that I'm very deadened. I thought I was burnt out like mid this week, but no way. I want seduction as a skillset so badly.

Lowlight

I'm becoming very apathetic. As a solution I've been confronting any bitterness, reframing past social and sexual scenarios positively in my life, and finding things I enjoy in the process.

Not really trying to dwell here. Apathy is not a position of power in my opinion. It fosters inaction which is death for the ambitious.

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Not really trying to dwell here. Apathy is not a position of power in my opinion. It fosters inaction which is death for the ambitious.
You're dealing with a lack of motivation?

At time like these, I've always found it really inspiring to take a step back and remember what it is I'm working so hard for.

He's getting paid/laid bountifully.

Maybe he's reading this entry.

Maybe he's moved onto something else.

Not sure. My only job is to become That Dude
You mentioned a bit what your vision entails in your first post but perhaps some more specifity would kindle your flame. What would a day in that dude's life look like... what kind of people and women will he be surrounded by? How does he compare to who you are now.

Hope this helps

Last edited:

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

At time like these, I've always found it really inspiring to take a step back and remember what it is I'm working so hard for.

You mentioned a bit what your vision entails in your first post but perhaps some more specifity would kindle your flame. What would a day in that dude's life look like... what kind of people and women will he be surrounded by? How does he compare to who you are now.

Hope this helps
Thanks man! What I took away from this is the need for clarity in my vision.

A reason why and a list of what to do is the bread and butter of goals.

Clarity is so so so so so important and yet in my goals I tend not to take note of this. Which might explain why most of them are in a weird stasis.

I think clarity and massive action will be the medicine for whatever I am dealing with. Plan the work then work the plan with a why as fuel.

I've found no matter what's happening in my mind action or inaction is the X factor.

Women are wise to subconsciously look for this in mates. In prehistoric times only the men taking massive action would really survive.

The man who acts is miles ahead even with failure if it doesn't kill him. This is multiplied if he uses failure as feedback.

We can all guess where the man who didn't act is.

At this stage in my career. As soon as a woman reaches my phone I believe that’s it. I've actually had two different versions of this mentality.
  1. That’s it. I got her. We’ll dance into the rainbows hand in hand fucking, loving, and living lavishly. ( I used to hold this. I was in for a rude awakening when it turned out not to be. Well at least yet)
  2. That’s it. She’s most likely gone. Women on the phone don’t fuck me. The phone number is pointless unless you can fuck her that day. Then maybe it means something. Even then the phone is only a place where you lose. Competing against the 10 other dudes hitting her up, social media, her interest and state, the impression you made when getting her phone number, the messages you send, who she’s fucking in real life, and if all of that adds up to her replying and moving a long with you as you try to set up a ‘hang out’ in a non needy way and blah blah blah so many other reasons blah blah blah.
I’m guessing you know where I sit at.

Here’s the thing though, This mindset and approach to texting is the exact sort of bullshit I carried with me in my initial cold approaches.

I can tell you my approaches went atrociously with this mentality. Pretty. much. every. time.

Mentality influences action, action influences mentality. Fundamentals is everything as The Great Hector noted.

This is a very inspiring and freeing idea for me.

My cold approaching hasn’t gotten me laid yet, but it’s getting damn close. My vibe is immaculate, my verbal game is leveling up, my physicality is developing, eye contact is almost solid and ready to be experimented with, tonality is coming into its own, and my calibration is growing with each approach.

I know there is a reality as a cold approacher I get numbers, hangouts, and eventually laid even.

So even though this is crazy to me now -

There is a reality where this phone in my hands isn’t a pointless time sinking loss.

Where it is a magnet for possibility. It adds value to my life through its utility.

It’s real. This can be mine. I realize now that this will require time. Just as my cold approaches needed time to grow and are still growing. My peers already find it crazy I cold approach. I look forward to the day my phone game blows my mind.

My question is what’s the next shade? What mentality and action will allow me to blow past my current phone game.

I’m working on answering that right now through reading and practicing with leads.

Plus it isn't complete garbage I was able to get a hangout today from cold approach and number close with a girl I met at Walmart while she was working at dominos.

So this reality is possible. It’s all possible.

My only job is to up my probability towards desired outcomes and assess if I’m doing that everyday

Through consistency, efficiency, a process, and grace within myself while and when I take L’s.

On another note. I am finding myself being entirely too rigid with my game and seduction. I’m going to have to change that if I want success.

I’ll face it. I VERY rarely get ideal situations. The moments I had a unicorn approach, hook, possible close. I did not close. Life isn’t ideal frequently. Well life is really just life. Life is what you make it. Or maybe it’s not. Could think about it all day. That'd be cool. Action is cooler though :D

Peace.
Failure is Feedback.
Warm approach not cold approach.
Get money.[/spoiler]

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ok.

Been a pretty weird week. I’m ambivalent. She seemed happy and I’m happy to have done something with a girl who I cold approached.

Not really feeling like writing about it too much really. Got some reference points and she’s from the area so I got some great information and tested out some areas and questions.

She said some interesting things and I got her excited by taking her to a church haha. She doesn’t usually go to places like that. Their basement is normally open 24/7. I might use this someday. Do something spontaneous.

Nice girl. I’d consider it a friend zone date. I kept looking at her tits, but even those didn’t really arouse me. She was an attractive girl. Don’t get me wrong I’d fuck. Of course I’d fuck.

I’d fuck the wall if I’d receive pleasure from it.

She had a boyfriend and said she loved him when I asked. I didn’t really care. If you are alone with a guy in some of the places I’ve taken you then I can only expect that there is openness which I fully believe can be converted into much more. Or maybe I’m naive and egotiscal to believe this. In essence I believe if you give me an open woman, regardless of her relationship status, there’s a probability I can fuck her in a seduction location.

Not sure. I’m currently a virgin so I haven’t proved it yet. But some of you guys have experience with closed girls even putting out for you.

Back to the hangout though.

She smoked the whole hang out which turned me off. Never liked smokers. A funny girl though. Pretty emotional and she has mental health issues. I’ve met her type. My first kiss was her type. That might explain why I was so weary walking into this. Why I was so distant. Other types of women are attracted to me as well. Eventually I’ll capitalize on that. Don’t get me wrong her type is fun, exciting, and a whirlwind, but the side effects are soul crushing. I already know I need my soul crushed but no way in hell is it going to be with a taken girl who my dick isn’t getting hard for.

It’s a shocker, but I don’t think I got even one erection during that date. Nor any deep urge to kiss her in seduction locations. Just a passing thought that this place would be perfect with another girl. I think I even imagined her as other women I wish were there with me.

She was pretty cool though. I gave her a cool memories and built rapport through location hopping and deep diving mixed with a little physicality and relentless positivity when it got negative.

The big news is that she helped me finally breakthrough getting someone I cold approach and number closed to see me again.

Will I hang out with her again? Nah. Not interested in friendship right now. She’s attracted to me. Not even worried about that. I don’t want to be an orbiter and I don’t want to be a sidepiece to a woman I’m not compelled to besides loneliness and boredom.

I don’t suspect her relationship will remain faithful. Her boyfriends away. She wants excitement. She likes his security but I’m exciting.

We talked about sex, space squids, existentialism, the cities history, her life. I didn’t really say much about myself. There were some notable silences that jumped at me as escalation windows. Some stuff and places that with another girl I’d use for seduction. Definitely a hangout where I discovered some cool nooks and crannies around this place. Things I will definitely experiment with when the right girl presents herself hopefully untaken and with less red flags.

My next benchmark is simple.

Get a girl my dick at least gets hard for to see me again.

You know I don't know if I really agree with how I used apathetic. I feel more in line with what Chase calls Devil May Care attitude or maybe detachment would be more accurate.

I wouldn't say I'm demotivated by a long shot. Bring me all the motivation and inspiration. Let's share and make more too.

Maybe my position is warped. As it seems a key part of that attitude to Chase is having some success and failure lead you to " playful experimentation" and dulled emotions. Not sure if I'd call myself successful. I've done some things. Some went well, some not so well.I definitely feel in control though. A fair portion of the article clicked with my overall feelings but perhaps I'm not since my experience is lacking. I'm only at the tip of the iceberg really.

I've been really disappointed and also had moments of elation but if there's anything this year has taught me. I haven't seen nothing yet on both fronts. Life's ups and downs never end muhahahhahahaha. Can you deal?

If the possibilities weren't so great I'm not sure I'd hang on.

I just like being ok. Not taking it all so seriously. Finding fun where I can and focusing on myself and my goals/ what makes me happy.

I also like the peaks and valleys though. I don't think I'd be here if there wasn't a part of me in love with the chaos and pain. Oh the pain.

Can't go back to normal though. I've fallen deep into sunk cost thinking when it comes to my development.

There's also the fact that I want the life I envision. If I don't experience that life then I know I'll never be ok with that.

I'll be ok if I fail or dislike it. Hell I might even be happy to so now I can move on.

When I write I often wonder if I will even agree with what I'm writing later?

I think it's doubtful I will. Just going to write it anyway and keep taking action. I'm changing. From one sentence to another sentence I disagree or have a counter point or thought.

I'm a hypocrite what can I say. An absurd paradox walking around. ( Even to this statement I have counter sentences and thoughts and then counter thoughts to those counters haha. Could think all day about it. That'd be cool. Action is cooler though :D)

Peace.

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Monday

5:30Am - 8:00Am 2 hours 30 minutes

8:30Am - 9:30Am Class - [Location]

10ish minutes of Free Time start your timer

9:40Am - 10:40Am Class - [Location]

10:45Am - 12:10Pm 2 hours and 50 minutes of free time

12:20Pm - 12:50Pm Class - [Location]

10 minutes of free time Go to class start your timer

1:00Pm - 2:00Pm Class - [Location]

2:05Pm - 3:10Pm 1 hour and 5 minutes of free time

3:20Pm - 4:20Pm Class - [Location]

4:25Pm - 10:00Pm 5 hours 35 minutes of free time

Total Free Time: 12 hours 20 minutes

Accounted With Minimum Studying: 7 hours 50 minutes
————————————————
Tuesday

5:30Am - 8:00Am 2 hours 30 minutes of free time

9:35Am - 10:40Am 1 hour and 5 minutes of Free Time

10:50Am - 11:50Am Class - [Location]

11:55Am - 12:50Pm 55 minutes of free time

15 minutes of free time Go to class

2:15Pm - 2:45Pm Class - [Location]

20 minutes of free time Start your timer

5:15Pm - 5:45Pm Class - [Location]

5:50Pm - 10:00Pm 4 hours and 10 minutes of free time

Total Free Time: 8 hours 45 minutes

Accounted With Minimum Studying: 4 hours 15 minutes
———————————————-
Wednesday

10 minutes of free time start your timer

10:45Am - 11:20Am 35 minutes of free time

11:30Am - 11:50Am Class - [Location]

10 minutes of free time start your timer

12:00Pm - 12:50Pm Networking/Social Circle Management - [Location]

10 minutes of free time

2:00Pm - 3:00Pm Class - [Location]

3:05Pm - 8:05Pm 5 hours of Free Time

8:15Pm - 9:15Pm Networking/Social Circle Management - [Location]

9:20Pm - 10:00Pm 40 minutes of free time

Total Free Time: 9 hours 15 minutes

Accounted With Minimum Studying: 4 hours 45 minutes
——————————————-
Thursday

9:40Am - 10:40Am 1 hour of free time

10:50Am - 11:50Am Class - [Location]

15 minutes of free time set your timer

12:15Pm - 1:00Pm Class - [Location]

5 minutes of free time set a timer

2:10Pm - 3:10Pm Class - [Location]

10 minutes of free time set a timer

4:25Pm - 10:00Pm 5 hours and 35 minutes

Total Free Time: 9 hours 35 mins

Accounted With Minimum Studying:
——————————————
Friday

5:30Am - 9:10Am 3 hours 40 minutes of free time

10:50Am - 12:50Pm 2 hours of free time

10 minutes of free time

2:10Pm - 3:10Pm Class - [Location]

3:15Pm - 10:00Pm 6 hours and 45 minutes of free time

Total Free Time: 12 hours 35 minutes

Accounted With Minimum Studying: 8 hours 5 minutes
——————————————
Saturday

5:30Am -10:30Pm 17 hours Free Time

Total Free Time: 17 hours Free Time

Accounted With Minimum Studying: 13 hours 5 minutes
——————————————-
Sunday

5:30Am - 10:30Pm 17 hours Free Time

Total Free Time: 17 hours Free Time

Accounted With Minimum Studying: 13 hours 5 minutes

Alek states that one of the greatest tools in the hands of a seducer is logistics. Chase has some really nice articles about time management as well.

I'm time crunched in a lot of ways due to my goals, but after doing this I know exactly how much time I have. I can tell already that a lot of my success is going to be predicated by screening for logistics and going for instant pulls and venue changes before grabbing a number. There are some things necessary for my purpose and career that will make me scarce on the women front. This is nice since I love what I do, but on the other hand it's very easy for someone to fall into a sexless routine with what is demanded of me.

I had that realization when I made an excellent approach on a Spanish foreign exchange student and we were asking eachother for logistics right there on the spot, but I really had to leave set for 2 hours. Which is an eternity for a very hot student athlete. A hour would've been ok I think, but the ideal would have been not leaving the set. I got her number, but you can already guess what that means without more compliance and already hot and eager girl you have to leave.

This clicked even harder after a chat with Gunwitch in the forum. Number closes are the last resort. The stepping stone for rookies and crap shoot for the seducer.

After reading Chases article on screening her for her dating pool it's really clicking that in my situation numbers are mostly crapshoots. Compliance, building rapport in different venues, and instant pulls would make them better but on first meeting no matter how tight everything went after I'm gone I have not had success on the phone outside of women I've done these things above with.

With this in mind calibration, persistence, and nice endings for inevitable rejections is key because I am, but also am not anonymous.

City Population

6:30Am - 11:00Pm is mostly when things are open. Exceptions exist though. Some bars, gyms, churches etc

College Population

7:00Am - 6:00Pm are the School Hours. Of course exceptions exist for clubs, sports, dorms, events, people with keys to the building, and me in certain cases due to my programs work

This came into consideration when Lobo asked me what I was dealing with.

Yeah it's a small area. Still looking into reputation, but I'll really have to decide on a strategy. Do I want to be king of the hill or a silent charming sniper.

I have my thoughts, but I'd definitely be more interested in what some of the more experienced seducers think about the size of my city and campus and considerations, concerns, advice they have.

My Seduction Locations

My Car

I can drive.

My Apartment

Which is 15 minutes away if we walk from campus. 5 minutes if we drive.

5 minute walk from the little downtown center area which has local bars, small events, stores, churches, and a library. 1 minute if we drive.

I live alone so this is my preferred location. Very discrete and easy to go many places and extract.

Nature

There's a fair amount of places I envision I could go for very fun spontaneous kisses and if private enough more.

Her Place

Not the most ideal. This is a college/family town. This is probably the least discrete location on the list.

I see more problems arising from this then fun.

I can only imagine the wildcards and cockblocking. Whether dorm room or her family home.

I could and will definitely screen for this information though because logistics is never a bad thing to know and if she's VERY HOT I cannot pass up an instant pull in my situation.

My notes
I have more exploring to do. Gotta meet more women and extract as much as possible. That Spanish set and Country Girl set really woke me up. It's game time. It all matters. Go for it there. Your first meeting is where you have the highest chances.

Definitely going to delay meeting girls outside of warmups or my female friends if I don't at least have a 30 minute window to shoot my shot on initial meetings for instant pulls. It's seriously disappointing when responsibilities and logistics cockblock you.

Let me know if there's anything else you think I should consider in my time management and logistics log.

Peace.

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Gunwitch's Seduction MMA is the turning point of my game. Such a cohesive work that really has helped me compartmentalize a ton of the shit I've learned.

The amount of clarity I feel right now is better than an orgasm.

At least any orgasm I've had with porn haha

Might not agree when I have some Stacy from Walmart getting me off ;)

Bit by bit I'm getting closer to taking over the world muhahahahaha

- Peace

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Noticed a big approach invitation from a girl I'll be opening soon.

I wanted to ignore her because I had class in like 5 minutes, but then our eyes met and it feels like we freeze. We say hi.

Suddenly she was right next to me.

Last week she did a double take on me unnecessarily.

Fundamentals must be shaping up nice. Or maybe not, but regardless I have to move faster/push interactions further with her and women in general.

She was obnoxiously flipping a page next to me. I really wanted to ignore her, but damn I know the feeling of approaching someone discretely haha.

Mist
" You finally find your name?"

She's an athlete. At our school athletes have study hall hours required for scholarship. Not that hard to find your name though.

I say this with no eye contact yet and let it ring. We know why I'm talking.

Her
She stops flipping pages and says
" Yeah."

I look at her. She does something for me visually. Not just her ass. Her southern accent is pretty hot too or maybe we're both transferring horniness to eachother. From our eye contact that wouldn't be too far off.

Mist
"......."

We just sort of look at eachother. Not awkward though. Weird to describe. But this isn't the silence lots of people are afraid of. This is desirable silence. Fuck I wish she wouldn't have done this while I was so busy.

I was going to ignore her until I had a solid chunk of time.

Mist
" You're an athlete."

Her
" Yeah."

On paper this seems rather lame, but with all the tension, eye contact, and arousal I can assure you it really wasn't. We were too struck idiots. Haven't had this happen in a long long time.

I really wish she wouldn't have been so eager at that moment haha. I couldn't make a move do to logistics and I don't care if we're having a moment. Taking her number would be retarded. So what do I do.

Mist
" Cool."
Break contact.

Fuck this could make her auto reject. It sucks, but it is what it is honestly. If not her I'll meet someone else. A moment is just that really. I had one earlier this summer. Then she was gone. I didn't move fast.

Now I'm here not able to move fast. Fuck. Never been so unhappy a girl liked me.

Anyway that was going to be it for me. I was done. A silent moment passes.

She's still there.

Her
" Are you an athlete?"

Never been so unhappy to have a I like persist haha.

You're a hot girl. I sort of expected you to just auto reject in this circumstance or see me as wuss for not making any moves with your massive window. Women are surprising sometimes.

I look at her again with a playful smile.

Mist
" Yeah of course. I'm crazy goo-"

I'm lying. She's smiling. I'm about to disqualify myself from that and say I am a musician.

But just in the nick of time the librarian walks up and is asking her if she needs help before even talking to me haha.

I mean I know she's cute, but damn I was here first...

She gets the librarian to assist her with the thing she came over for, but it's pretty clear to me that what she came over here for is extremely trivial. She's here for me.

Fuck she's hot. Want to fuck her right there. I kept doing triangular gazing on her without thinking about it.

Who knew a library could be so steamy.

Anyway the trivial affair took way longer than it probably should have. I actually have something to do so I would've appreciated not being behind a hot girl. I mean there're worse places to be though ;)

Then off she goes with her attractive walk. I really think it was just extreme state transference. She isn't a super model. She's an 8 to me, but something about her bumps her out of that grading system. Horniness most likely. I'm sure a conversation with her or even better busting a nut would level me out.

I start handling business with the Librarian. We get it done and as I'm about to leave. I see hot girl hovering looking at me with a lot of intrigue. I'm in conversation with the library but while I have my girls eye I thread her in without really addressing her. Hoping maybe she won't auto reject if she her I am just busy. I just say

Mist
" I have to set up for my teachers."

Librarian
" Ok bye Mist!"

Hot Girl
"......."

You're listening. We are both paying a lot of attention to eachother. Far more than any stranger deserves.

Off I go past her towards my work. No number this time. I don't want that anymore.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later In The Day

I have another set.

I finished all my work. I was planning not to do anything today as I had tons to do for the next day.

It's become a habit at this point though. I decided to push this set as far as I could too. She was attractive and I already was feeling her before. She's on the periphery of my circle. I've been purposely being unattainable but warm for a lot of my circle unless I'm going for a pull. No deep diving, contact information swaps, nothing unless it's go time or your intimate circle.

Gunwitch is goddamn right about the instant immersion. That approach was handed to me. Now she's moving with me and I'm sexualizing our whole interaction as well as connecting with her.

I might write about her. Maybe. If I get laid.

But I see hot girl come in while I'm in the cafeteria line with my new set.

I'm leaning back against something as my set talks to me.

Our dynamic has been framed in a way that makes her the chaser.

She's a petite Jailbaity looking 20 year old with a nice shape and punkish appearance. I'd like to fuck her. I think the feelings mutual. Considering I've returned to some form of sexual conversation or innuendo like a billion times and she's still looking up at me. (I honestly should call her jailbait. She's turning 21 soon and they are going to eat her up in those bars. I don't think she's aware of how attractive she is.)

Anyway hot girls passing through while I'm being chased by this girl and doesn't look at me as she's passing by. She's breathing heavily and is in her track uniform, but I could've sworn she saw me with this new set.

I don't look like I'm chasing this girl. My position and demeanor is that she's after me. I consider this preselection at the max. Other women who saw us together after definitely reacted in a way I expected, but not hot girl.

I still plan on approaching her when my logistics are open.

I could see this being a couple things

1. Auto rejection
2. She deemed herself higher value than the girl chasing me and I was screened out
3. Maybe she didn't see me in the middle of the cafeteria line with no one else there with a girl chasing me
4. Perhaps I'm actually retarded and I read false positives
5. She has game and didn't showcase any interest in what I was doing to save face

Maybe it's a mixture. I'm not above being retarded.

Thanks for reading this. Hopefully there was some value for you somehow.

Peace

tearsofjoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey man awesome to see you starting to use Gunwitch's techniques. I finished listening to the SMMA course a week or two ago and slowly want to start using his techniques. Just curious, are you going with the "Hey you look exactly like my ex-girlfriend" and then transitioning into a rainbow ruse or how are you immersing these girls?

I'm having a little bit of trouble working up the confidence to use the material or figuring out how to fit it in. Just wondering how you started incorporating it.

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just curious, are you going with the "Hey you look exactly like my ex-girlfriend"
Wassup tears!

I haven't used it yet. I definitely will if the right moving target presents themself though since it'll stop her and is way better than "Have we met?" which is what I used before to basically zero effect. This " Hey........you look exactly like (my ex-girlfriend or another celebrity), but you have [XYZ] different." Is easy and crack for building intrigue and will definitely be fun to work with.

Definitely will be used to get the attention of a girl in a group set or in other interesting positions. I haven't tried using another "woman" as the opener. I do bring them up as "friends" in conversation though.

Then there's also the fact I haven't had a girlfriend and I try to minimize lying. It expends energy from my frame and is a thread I'd prefer not to even bring up.

This might and I expect will change because I'm an opportunist and in the right situation I am a faker daker haha. It takes energy though.
then transitioning into a rainbow ruse or how are you immersing these girls?
No. I'm not actually sure how I immerse women really. Maybe I haven't immersed any woman haha. This is something new to my conscious mind. I have been reading and using things casually for a long time though so I might have done this and internalize it and it's only resurfacing now due to studying harder again.

Off the top of my head I generally engage in pretty standard small talk in the beginning of our chit chat. It's pretty unimpressive. I used to be way more witty and or deep, but then I'd fall into dancing monkey frames (which can still get you laid.) Just something about her. Then rather than saying something boring about me I HAMMER into her reality. ( I'll really need to post some of my approaches)

Also, before I add a technique I want to firmly understand the why and structure behind what he is saying. As well as ways you could alter it.

Rainbow Ruse from my understanding is pulling her into your world after openersby chiefly focusing the energy on her. The more she's talking about herself the better. This is done with an observation about her, assumption of a trait or background then contrast, asking her shit about herself within a compliment. You're analyzing or judge framing her and having her invest in what you've picked up.

I'm a pretty highly rated conversationalist. This is something I've done with people unconsciously. Both male or female. I'm still working on becoming an elite conversationalist, but I genuinely feel I can talk to anyone about anything. Not because I know everything. Moreso because I've seen how powerful being curious, the leader, and keeping the energy on them is.

I absolutely love how effective some of the threads and lines he uses with this technique flow and work in attaining that goal. Will definitely be training my brain to add them to my system.
I'm having a little bit of trouble working up the confidence to use the material or figuring out how to fit it in. Just wondering how you started incorporating it.
In general if I'm trying to work on a fundamental or a technique I'll write it down and no matter my state is attempt to try it on a couple people.

Also writing about or remembering people who've done it to you. It helps make it realer.

Visualization with you doing it and finding writers here, articles, or infield video/audio where it's either used effectively or blows up helps.

Finally persistence with it. It won't work for you the first time most likely. That's ok. Be an advocate for yourself and find out why. It works somewhere and provided your source isn't completely bad it most likely is effective for some people.

Curiosity is your friend when you're banging your head up against the wall. Not inaction or frustration.

I also recommend these since I don't feel this answer is valuable for you my friend.

Also
https://soundcloud.com/girlschase%2F29-daniel-adebayo-consistency pickup-priorities-what-focus-each-phase-seduction

Are really good for seeing the structure and goals for each stage in seduction. Which lets you know where you are losing women if you are writing things and where you really need to push it to the limit in a practical way.

My field reports with this in mind really lets me analyze my sets with a fine tooth comb when I really dive into it rather than just writing about what happened. Takes energy.

I've only gone that deeply twice so far.

When I got heavy last minute resistance earlier this summer and needed it to make sense even if it didn't.

Then when I fumbled a huge window with a hot blonde I was picking up in a bar who was ready even after seeding plenty of reasons to go to her place.

LMR is something I carry pretty heavily in my mental. I have to remember to take it bit by bit.

It was mildly traumatic when I got hit with it earlier this summer plus all my leads that week flaked. Textbook horrible week haha. Almost knocked me out of the game. Still trying to stop visualizing it happening with every single girl I'm talking to. It really effects how present and persistent I am in later stages of game.

Not going to let this weed me out.

Now that I'm aware that I have a negative thought loop I'll just have to keep acting until it sees things my way or eases off.

There's both night and day in this world.

I'll probably write about it more later. Or maybe not. If I do write about my struggle with visualizing intense last minute resistance and how that has impacted my game these last few months it will be with the expressed aim of laying it to bed. ;)

Peace.

I hope this gave value in some way.

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm not asking for a number anymore.

If she asks me for mine. I might give it to her. I might just say no at this point.

I'm going to push this interaction right here between us as far as I can. I need to stop having numbers cuck me. My game isn't high enough to maximize this avenue.

I don't want a number.

I don't want your contact info.

I want an interaction that goes somewhere decisive.

I'm past the point where I'm learning anything from getting a phone number I can't yet convert into anything.

Time to change my aim.

There's no contact information to fall back on anymore. There's no later.

It's here and now.

We're here and now. Let's get this moving.

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Pushed two interactions pretty far today.

1. I got an objection from one and got pretty shaken by it mentally. Been an exhausting ass time in my life. I was really hoping she'd just come. It really got in my head. The whole day I was interacting a bit differently than usual.
  2. The second set actually went everywhere with me haha she was like " If you kill me I'm calling the cops." Then in the car she went. We went everywhere I wanted. We had a couple tense moments, but I was still pretty shaken by the objection earlier. It wasn't even a big objection really, it just scrounged up my the doubt in myself and reminded me of LMR I ran into when I finally was in a position to close some months back. I was a hairpin away from taking her to my place but when she asked where we were going I asked " Do you want to go to your dorm or hang out with me?" Even though I had already asked that and she said she wanted to hang out with me. I can't remember my tone of voice.
Regardless I'm proud of myself for pushing these far and now know the power in playing the numbers game and pushing an interaction far. I know I can eventually get a girl to drive around with me now. With that knowledge the next goal would be to bring her back to my place.

I already plant seeds like my piano, a decoration, my music. I just don't pull the trigger.

Well it's time.

My desire is starting to truly overpower my fear and concern for everything.

My life is starting to really matter to me.

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey dude, I'm enjoying your posts and I've got SMMA on your recommendation.

Keep it up and good luck!

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Update:

Not laid yet.

I feel like I’m missing layups right now, but I’m also happy for this feeling. It’s a sign my awareness has jumped up. I appreciate this and resent this because I’m not a risky guy.

At this point I just know I need to get riskier. This last week I did some stuff that was decently out there for me.

This next week I’m going for more. I want more.

I also am finding number closing to be a hard habit to knock off. Which isn’t a bad habit since guys ARE getting laid with getting numbers out there….just not me……yet.

Numbers are the last of the last resort. I need to focus on propelling the women I interact with to action with me by making moves that invite her to. Ideally actions that propel the seduction, but beggars can’t be choosers haha.

Live now. Go now!

My next update will be when I’m laid or to write about why I’m not…..as usual……you know the drill.

Goals: Gotta bring girls to my place or solid isolation locations even if they are not the ideal of being a bedroom. This is important. This is one of my missions this week.

Baby steps:
2. In a interaction no matter how swimmingly it’s going since I’m already decent at working screening for availability into the conversation. If I get a green light or yellow light I’m going to invite her along. Unless it’s something HARD IDGAF TAKE THIS INVITATION OR LEAVE IT. Respectfully.

3. Ask her if she has snacks if the interaction is going well. Or anything really and try to go to her dorm room.

4. Rinse and repeat. Do it until your hardened to the result regardless of outcome. Just like how I’ve gotten with numbers. When I first was grabbing numbers it was so lame haha. I sort of remember my feelings on it as well because I had a similar vibe before my breakthrough.

Now it’s whatever. I can develop this same vibe when it comes to isolation and escalation and even have persistence in those cases be worthwhile eventually.

Just gotta baby step it and just like I did trying to get numbers at the beginning of this summer I’ll get some failure mixed with success. Just how life goes. You fail or succeed then the new day comes.

Another adventure awaits.
Another door opens and one closes.

Just how life goes.

( Just realized I started from 2 in my list. Well I meant to do that.) ;)

Peace

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What's lacking is simply consistency. Not talking about my results.

My consistency on the question of " If I'm laid?" is very consistent.

Running into the same shit. Which means I'm not learning something/not doing enough.

Which can only be mended by consistent and clear action.

I gotta get with a program. I don't want to be an internet expert. I want to get laid and live.

Follow a structure. Follow success.

I only have myself to blame for whatever comes. Might as well throw it all at the wall.

What does it really matter anyway?

Just trying to get laid and build a business.

For better or worse I think getting laid is higher on my list.

Not sure if it should be, but when am I really going to be sure?

Whether you're sure or not action is always the determining factor.

Could think all day about it. That'd be cool. Action is cooler though.

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I just checked the numbers about my school and town....because I'm a nerd.

Been on a break. Might go monk mode. Burnt out and I was doing the same annoying stuff with sets. Only minimal improvement and I wasn't gaming enough sets so I had high expectations. I will give myself props. I'm deadened as fuck to bullshit right now.

The step back has opened a lot of perspective on what's been happening and where I'm going. My why is more refined and clear to me. Dropped all my sets. Not texting any of them. Not pushing in person anymore. Just been chilling and working on school, opening sets, and number closing occasionally so I don't completely lose my momentum. Been daydreaming a lot about getting laid and having a set actually fuck me. What I'd write about. What I'll eat. Where I'll be. Daydreaming...

Admittedly I'm watching porn again, diet is lame, not really active.

Dropping porn again. I shouldn't give my brain pointless dopamine when I'm down. Focus on my goals and raising my baseline state. Free dopamine without building a life that is fulfilling makes you a junkie and the cycle won't end because your life is built on shit. Leaving you chasing dopamine again.

Each time I fixed those before it was due to me imagining a sex life. This time I think I'm more interested in myself really. I mean shiiiittt. Might as well become good company for myself. Been with myself since day one and that's where I usually am. Just about me. Regardless of sex since I'm already living without sex......like everyday.......can you believe it? :O

I've bumped into a couple "dead" sets and some of them smile at me and are cool with me, some are very happy to see me (tempted to text them), others are weird. I had a chuckle today because I've been feeling like a lot of people are weird. Must mean I'm a weirdo.

One of my "dead" sets did a callback to a high point in one of our interactions and it made me smile. It's been feeling pretty pointless. But it's pretty cool having that happen. Made it feel a little less pointless. Like I actually impacted something.

Getting introduced to volume game number closing really has a way of making you small.

Yet I still have that dreamer in me that the number I have on my phone isn't meaningless, that my next set will be an interaction that will have a result that I desire, that I'm actually taking my life by the horns.

The hope is annoying and refreshing haha.

I know a couple things now now I didn't before

1. I'm leaving pussy on the table. I need to meet more women and I'm going to fuck some ugly ( untraditionally attractive girls too). I don't want to have sex with a smelly girl but a little hard on the eyes and unappealing body.....still pussy.
2. ABC. Close. Fuck being smooth. Close. Don't be too cool to close.
3. If you grab a number the date is set or it's over. I have too many numbers at this point. So far none of them have turned into dates. I have a defeatist attitude with social media and phone numbers so I'll admit I'm not really pinging or shooting date invites. Something to work on?
4. LMR, Shit Tests, ASD, tough transitions are your friend. These stop other men in their tracks with fear. Each time you are hit with these it is an opportunity for growth and if she goes there'll be another.
5. There is no excuse for me to be a virgin. I have isolated with a fair amount of women at this point. Just lose it and be done. Do more. Stop being comfortable. Meet more women, actually try again with the numbers you have on your phone, escalate escalate escalate. There is no excuse. I want a sex life. There are women for that. They aren't 0n another planet either. She could be only a few steps and a hello away.

Anyway I was curious to see what my numbers in this town were.

There are more women here than men. I also did a sweep on Facebook ( yeah I social media stalk don't judge) and it turns out not all of those women are taken.

My school has more women than men. Not all of these women are sexually unavailable. I only need one really to have sex. Just one. That isn't impossible. First I have to meet her.

On another hand I think I've been too hard on avoiding dates. Didn't want to play traditional courtship and or the 8 dates for some nooky.....maybe. But frankly being a pickup dude isn't all roses and chocolate. It's tough and I'm dealing with more girls than most guys I know have in places that they aren't usually.

I was actually asking my mom how she met my dad and it's the complete opposite of my lifestyle right now or how a girl would meet me currently. She couldn't imagine where I've been and who've I have talked to to get my dick wet. Honestly I can't either.

This is a journal entry so I'm just kinda rambling I guess.

Overall I gotta do more. I'm burnt out, a bit jaded, hopeful as fuck, frustrated, excited.... lots of conflicting feelings and perspectives. Feels like I'm on a male period.

I'm really just telling myself that I can and will have a sex life that is satisfying to me.

I'm getting desperate. I'm pretty sure it's affirmation. Just sex. Like any sex. My stomach turns a bit because I'm at the stage where I will fuck a troll provided there is a pussy. It's not even horniness at this point. It's my ego on the line.

This is an issue. I already hit this stage at one point. When I finally got a girl I fucked it up. I couldn't see past my ego and all the small things that I could've done to get laid. I honestly thought she'd be gone if I didn't fuck her. She thought I'd be gone if I fucked her.

Turns out I was right.

I'm not a fan of this state. I can feel the desperation in the front of my face.

At this point I've done a couple pretty big things in my life.

1. My own place
2. A car
3. Complete a passion project
4. Stuck through some hard days
etc

I have things I can be proud of. You sort of realize the next day comes.

I honestly don't know what I expect after I lose my virginity.

It's illogical to me, but it's at the forefront of my mind and focus.

I'm constantly asking myself if I've done anything to get laid. Even now when I'm burnt out I'm asking what am I doing to get laid. It's compulsive and absurd.

This single-mindedness is completely different from how I used to approach sets. Now Idc about any of the things that would make me hoot and holler. It all feels as insignificant as me after this volume number closing game I was running.

Is this leading me towards getting laid? That's my only focus when I'm interacting with people right now for the most part. Idc if you're laughing, about your life, the dog you left at home. I've heard this shit 1 million times at this point. Is this leading towards me getting laid? What should I be doing?

This sort of singlemindedness is unsustainable. I've had it in other areas of my life. I know once it happens I might just move a mountain, but Jesus am I exhausted. Plus other parts of my life are completely on pause.

Never been good at doing it all. I'm all in or not at all.

Well if you've made it to the bottom I appreciate you checking out my rambling.

Let's go meet some women and actually get laid rather than getting laughs or god forbid a "special bond".

In my sets I'm operating with laid or this interaction is an illusion. I don't have loyalty, but it's time to up my persistence and closing.

This will be funny to read when I'm not so singleminded. I'll most likely disagree with a ton of what I've written. That's growth though.

Peace

TLDR Wrote an entry about why I'm not laid.....again.....rambled about life, goals, value, and my attitude currently.

My ego is going through it right now haha. Really tired.

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sometimes it's tough for me to figure out if I should tag a set FR or FU.

I lean towards tagging it FU usually. If I'm not laid I'm fucking up.

That could be my perfectionism speaking though. Funnily enough perfection really just means completion

Perfection is derived from latin.

Per: Through Completely

and blah blah blah blah

Not writing a etymology course. Trying to get my dick wet.

At least that's what I thought, but while I'm writing about this set I'm wondering if I truly want it enough.

That deep desire didn't win out against my fear and that's a problem.

So will I title it a FU or FR?

I'm leaning towards tagging it FU

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sort of want to stop gaming women and go monk mode. Been feeling very low state, low momentum, low everything. But I also know that nothing I do will make me better with women except actually getting better with women. I have dreams of acquiring a godlike body, money, and in general becoming the best man I can be, but I know that without working on my social and romantic skills I'm going to acquire all those things then be fucked. Probably 100x worst off then I am now because I'll have success on paper but lack quality people to share it with.

Plus the fact that Chase stopped gaming at 18 and resumed in his 20s is further reason why I think I really should do this all now so that in my 20s I'm literally floating because I dragged myself through it all and I'll meet all the professional and social opportunities with a leg up.

With this in mind I've made some enlightening approaches. Some of the best ones ever actually but I still consider them FU and It's draining writing about specific sets.

I'm long past the point where I know any specific set could mean everything or nothing in a matter of hours. If you even have an hour. ( Note From Future Me: All of my sets are preintimacy which is THE most volatile stage for a man in seduction. To make the matter worse I usually number closed and took a volume>skill and persistence. Since I took this low odds and low returns stage my worldview is pretty scarce, defeatist, and gambler-esque. I don't know if I agree with this line of thinking especially after I've started to change my approach but I'm keeping this section because I wrote it and it's something I feel. I am conflicted, but whatever.)

This will be broad situations and findings.

Number Closing and Subsequent Texting And Calls

Currently my issue is converting a phone number into a meetup. I think the issue is rather simple.

I'm not converting anyone. it hasn't happened and is not going to happen with how I'm approaching things right now.

I'm looking into ways to use this avenue valuably. Especially as winter approaches. I want to get fucked not be fucked all the way upto spring. Go for the date in person via soft close then use the phone to lock in. The phone is my tool for pinging, closing, and if I so desire social media maxing.

Flakes and ghosts are common for me to the point where I'm considering double booking and even triple booking and even then still having plans for if they all cancel. I actually had a double book both flake earlier this summer haha. What a wake up call. I had so many dates lined up that week all flakes. To put icing on the cake it was a flake/ghost after my escalation was completely rejected due to poor calibration and being in my head. Rough week. It happens.

In cases where I made a soft close even if flaked or ghosted I usually find way more responsiveness. Then even more responsiveness if I set the date and activity in person before leaving. Been skittish about this because girls play coy when asked by me and I don't want to appear extremely chases by asking. At least I didn't I'm at the point where I accept that I'm going to have to put a little chase in because pussy sure as hell isn't knocking at my door. Yet.

I also know for a fact that my defeatist attitude towards women on my phone has left me pussy on the table. Negative precedence due to lack of skill and getting better odds in day time and night time gaming is the cause of that.

If she gets on a phone call with me I can set the date. Have not had an issue setting a date on a phone call. ( I need to blend this into my in person sets where my presence is 100 fold. Phone calls are weaker than in person yet I know if I get her on the phone with me I can set a date with higher odds than texting. Gotta bring that ABC mentality and persistence into my in person interactions. I know I got it in me because I've done it a couple times)

Next week even if I have to drag my dick in glass I'm going to ping some of my low odds "dead" sets. Gotta learn the skill of hitting up unsuccessful sets.

Plus talking to women hasn't killed me yet so why not?

What am I losing?

I'm losing her?

I already did and then some.

It's not that bad on the other side of losing her. I've met more women, ate some nice food, done some cool stuff solo, read a nice book, took some nice naps and not so nice naps, got demoted from my job..... life goes on haha

Daygaming

Not meeting enough women. This place isn't extraordinarily high with volume like at all, but there is no way I could meet every eligible lady and if need be I should leave the city for day trips to other locales.

With the women I am meeting I can get a hook and somehow I've developed the ability to turn around blow outs, hold conversations with way more personality types than I started, and get conversational investment.

My kino has gotten way more frequent and steadily a bit bolder. I'm still shedding my apprehension, but I'm touching way more and with the use of handclasps and lingering handshakes developing a strong resilience to tension and escalation in venues or scenarios I would crumble in before. Only one girl has called it out to which I replied " You're holding on pretty tightly." She said " No I'm not." Then I touched her neck lightly with the excuse of wanting to know about her necklace while we continued to hold hands and look into each others eyes. She tried to defuse the hand hold with two handshakes, but by that stage it was too late MUHAHAHAHA.

Already a man-woman interaction. I can see it in your eyes and demeanor.

In general my interactions are very man-woman even unintentionally nowadays. This is a blessing and a curse because I find this frame has outpaced my capabilities and state.

My instincts are even 20x further than my abilities and frankly my will power. I'm finding if I listened to my instincts and gut intuition even if it isn't 100% on timing it isn't incorrect in its assessment of an opportunity.

My timing will only improve as I fail and win some more.

Calibration and closing is my most important concept.

Fucked up with two separate DTF girls in one week due to haw I calibrated to her actions and interest.

High interest activity from girls or extreme horniness towards me short circuits my brain from what I'm finding.

The best part of calibration is that it isn't about me though and my inclination. If I want the lay I calibrate and escalate with her until she ejects.

Gotta hard close even more and internalize methods of handling resistance.

My final assessment on this is that I need to start arousing the fuck out of girls. I'm going to take it too far purposely to the point I reach plateaus where either I close or it's likely over. I've been self-conscious trying to manage her state. But as I've said I'm having a hard time dealing with extremes right now so I'm going to push it there.

Use of sex talk, fantasies, sex stories (they'll be fake or stolen because well....), extreme deep diving, kino and shit. I want sky high buying temps so resistance or objections is easier to wade through.

Gotta focus on making things more sexual and setting strong lover frames so I can raise chances of same day lays and spontaneous romance so I can cut through social circle shit, school or work obligations.

Night Game

I haven't night gamed. Had a lousy two nights in September and stopped because I would rather fit daygame in my schedule.

Less fatigue the next day and easier to integrate into my school life.

" But Mist! What about your college scenes parties?"

We don't have a fraternity. Smaller school with more low-key circles. Definitely way more open than other circles and I could and am considering fighting the bullet to get more social opportunities and opportunities with extended social circle girls.

I find social circle very aggravating though. I've been on top, in the middle, and the bottom.

One on one is way more rewarding and fulfilling personally, but beggars cannot be choosers and the sheer social opportunities you get from being in social circle cannot be discounted.

Already just from my light poking I'm entering circles as the cool outsider slightly.

I'd rather avoid competing to be a boyfriend especially when some no name can get her pussy way quicker with the proper skillset, but beggars cannot be choosers and so far my development as that noname pussy slayer is not.....just not reality.

I'm a cool dude who doesn't particularly inspire action but is cool and more edgy than other dudes.

Planning to head into what I dub "Party City" during halloween for a weekend of debauchery though. I'm considering attempting to try to get close with this dude who has sorority bitches on his tinder and some connects. He's going too with his circle. Not sure how I'd do it in a value adding way though or if I would rather try my hand solo. Maybe I'll grab his number and message him when I get there if I can sneak into a party.

I currently have no night life though minus a smidge of activity Friday with social circle that due to "Reasons" I can't really capitalize on comfortably.

General Sticking Points

1. High Standards

I'm making it hard to experiment and learn due to my ungodly standards for myself and sets.

2. Freezing or Cringing at High Interest

I have this weird thing where if she is really into me I get into my head like crazy and or overgame. Basically punishing her and sabotaging a set that's into me.

I credit this to not feeling worthy. I've most grown out of the habit, but I had it pop up when a set asked me " Where do you live?".... for the second time. Then I ejected despite every fiber of my bone telling me to make some form of close or soft close.

No reply to my message.

3. Not Pouncing On Small Windows Or Creating Enough Of Them

I've been in a couple situations in hindsight I didn't know what to do with or stuck to an uncalibrated approach when it was time for physical escalation.

Made a couple isolations where I didn't escalate.

Nice.

4. Varied Persistence In The Face Of Objections

I used to and still am incredibly to logical especially after I've already garnered emotional investment and started kino.

I already know if you get her emotions and buying temp crazy high then logic means shit, but it isn't internalized, so I'll be irritated when my uncalibrated moves don't work.

I don't matter. Gotta remember that in set. This is another person. They also does not matter. Nothing does.

In the face of that If you want something you need to boldly calibrate to the occasion.

Don't just do what you want and expect to get what you want. If that were the way then I could eat junk food until I become built like a greek adonis god.

This doesn't mean don't do what you want, but I have to realize deeply that frustration is only a sign my approach isn't correct.

If I choose to leave with that information so be it, but I'm not going to discount myself from the outcome.

I'm no victim. I can do whatever I want. I just can't get whatever I want doing whatever I want.

It's a fair deal.

New approach.

5. If I'm In Set I'm Focused On What I Can Do

I'm not thinking about 1 million things and couple others. Before I walk into a set I'm asking myself how to get to point Z and aiming there step by step until ejection.

Looking for ideal frames and moves but if my feelings tell me to stick it out so be it. I feel comfortable making this decision because I rarely really feel like not approaching or ejecting per se. My brain jumps into the equation. If I actually felt like ejecting, not escalating, not persisting, not closing, missing opportunities I'd be on cloud nine right now. The fact that I'm not is letting me know that my feelings and my brain are not in alignment. I feel better creeping out a girl then not trying every time bar none. I know this deeply now.

Calibrated, but boldly and if that means it breaks my calibration so be it. I'm underdeveloped so maybe it blows up or maybe she was just waiting for me to get the hint like some of my past sets.

A set last week had a clear time crunch but got sucked in deeply by me and eventually a thread about fucking in the bathroom came up.

Getting there was wild to me she almost blew me off on hello, but I persisted by going for her circle and taking the leadership in threads and being warm towards her anyway. I almost got blown out by her circle too, but I managed to get her to the point of googoo eyes and into a bubble. Made no fucking sense to my conscious brain. Just feelings and stubbornness not to get blown out but to get blown off if you catch my drift ;)

At that point it was like I took an ice bath because my brain woke the fuck up. I completely fumbled that thread she started leaving the bubble and asking about her friend. Then off she went with her friend when she came back.

I should have moved her way faster, but despite my ice chilled demeanor and warm but sexual presence with her my mind was 100 miles away going light speeds down the highway of insanity for about 1 million different problems not even including my gut screaming at me it was time to go for a close in one form or another.

Missed opportunity. My approaches last week were pure instinct and desire.

They don't make much sense and when they do that's when I start fucking up haha. A bit of a fever dream with girls giving googoo eyes and then the dream is bursted by yours truly.

I've been feeling like I'm in sets before I even know what's happening and taking the reigns of the interaction on autopilot.

6. Time To Go BALLS DEEP In Transition/Isolation/Escalation

If push comes to shove fuck calibration. I need to dunk myself into the ice a lot more whatever it takes.

This is new to me. I'm going to fuck up. I need to allow myself to enter this scary stage in my interactions WAY MORE. Approaching isn't scary, the hook isn't scary, but this region of the interaction is terrifying to me currently.

Time for some hardcore exposure therapy and trauma.

This stage of the interaction isn't going to kill me.

Hearing no isn't a death sentence unless you're on trail and you ask not to be killed.

This is apart of the interaction that is real and natural and has and will happen for a very long time.

If I somehow get extremely unlucky and the ramifications extend further past a weird look, loss of reputation in my immediate area or the internet, her saying no, etc

I can rebuild my life elsewhere provided I am still alive and there are other people and places.

Plus never forget that chances are you, her, them, this, that, whatever does not matter.

Do whatever you want. Don't expect to get whatever you want from doing whatever you want, but use that freedom to find the actions and paths that get you what you want.

TL;Dr

Trying to pinpoint places I'm leaving pussy on the table and ways I could get at minimum a pussy or ideally a steadier stream of pussy than zero. Also looking at how I'm gaming currently and adding small FU because I'm burnt out of just writing about any single set on a given day. The same issues are appearing it's getting boring and irritating.

Thank you for your attention.

Friday and Saturday are pretty depressing days. Figured I'd write.

One day I might be ecstatic at the fact that I don't have any action Friday or Saturday and actively seek to make that the case.

Weird for me to think that'll happen one day haha.

To be the guy drowning in social opportunity and pussy to the point where I'm looking for a vacation.

All I have to do is accept that I'm the architect of my reality and get to laying the bricks down.

I'm looking at plenty of blueprints. It's time to choose to be The Architect.

Peace

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
All I have to do is accept that I'm the architect of my reality and get to laying the bricks down.

I'm looking at plenty of blueprints. It's time to choose to be The Architect.
Exactly... you are entirely responsible for what you get out of life.

This mindset however, is like live by the sword, die by the sword.

You are responsible for your success, but also equally responsible for your failures.

This is powerful stuff because the only thing separating you from the amazing life filled with abundance that you want... is you.

Think of all the things holding you back right now...

That's all you too :)

But that's not a bad thing, as you also have the locus of control to change that.

From the outside looking in, I believe you have an internal frame problem set off by your high standards.

I have this weird thing where if she is really into me I get into my head like crazy and or overgame. Basically punishing her and sabotaging a set that's into me. I credit this to not feeling worthy.
I find it interesting that you say this. You, being someone who's dedicated a lot of time into understanding women, their desires, and how to deliver the experiences they fantasize about.

If not you... then who?

Who is worthy in your standards.

This is important not only because it exposes your limiting beliefs but it might also be an underlying cause as to why you think you're not trusting your instincts and not escalating on girls you've isolated.

You say you are not trusting your instincts, but really, you are. By operating under the frame of being unworthy of a girl, your instincts in that moment aren't telling you to escalate, but instead to do nothing and let the opportunity slip right past you as you are "unworthy". You are knowledgeable in this, so you know that you should be escalating, but that is not what your instincts are telling you.

Consider giving this a read for a perspective on what we seducers provide for women.

Not only are you more than worthy, but as a seducer you give women something she can't get anywhere else. The chance to escape into whatever world you set up for her and experience something she'll never forget. You've seen the lrs on this site, so you know what's possible, and the treasured experiences we give women.

...Isn't that... a much better frame than what you are currently operating with? Your internal frame ultimately is the foundation on which you stand on.

Now, do you remember how you said you are the architect of this wonderful life you are building?
What kind of foundation would the architect that makes the best out of his life use?

It is ultimately up to you to decide.

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I find it interesting that you say this. You, being someone who's dedicated a lot of time into understanding women, their desires, and how to deliver the experiences they fantasize about.

If not you... then who?

Who is worthy in your standards.

This is important not only because it exposes your limiting beliefs but it might also be an underlying cause as to why you think you're not trusting your instincts and not escalating on girls you've isolated.

You say you are not trusting your instincts, but really, you are. By operating under the frame of being unworthy of a girl, your instincts in that moment aren't telling you to escalate, but instead to do nothing and let the opportunity slip right past you as you are "unworthy". You are knowledgeable in this, so you know that you should be escalating, but that is not what your instincts are telling you.
From a mix of self reflection, time in field, and memories that pop up while exploring this my answer to who is worthy is

People who are not me.

The issue with this is even when I attain anything I'll still feel unworthy and if I'm close there's hesitancy about the question of "Can I do this?" rather than "Ok I'm doing this. What will raise my probability towards getting to Z?"

I'll give myself credit because I have internalized this "Ok I'm doing this. What will raise my probability towards getting to Z?" to a pretty deep extent at this point and my worldview is now clashing quite deeply due to this.

I was on track and still am even with my "Can I do this? Am I worthy? Not yet." Been dragging myself unto my feet because what does it matter?

I don't have to prove myself to anyone including myself of worth. It's a nice feeling, but ultimately as stated
Exactly... you are entirely responsible for what you get out of life.
It's all vanity under the sun.

This instinct despite limiting me is a strong factor in why I've developed.

Currently it is changing tremendously. Perfection isn't the aim
Looking for ideal frames and moves but if my feelings tell me to stick it out so be it. I feel comfortable making this decision because I rarely really feel like not approaching or ejecting per se. My brain jumps into the equation. If I actually felt like ejecting, not escalating, not persisting, not closing, missing opportunities I'd be on cloud nine right now. The fact that I'm not is letting me know that my feelings and my brain are not in alignment. I feel better creeping out a girl then not trying every time bar none. I know this deeply now.
Action is.

The worthy people are those who act.
Not only are you more than worthy, but as a seducer you give women something she can't get anywhere else. The chance to escape into whatever world you set up for her and experience something she'll never forget. You've seen the lrs on this site, so you know what's possible, and the treasured experiences we give women.

...Isn't that... a much better frame than what you are currently operating with? Your internal frame ultimately is the foundation on which you stand on.
As you noted I'm acting.

Even with
low state, low momentum, low everything.
That's something that is sweeter to me than ice cream and deeply affirming.

That no matter what happens
I'm no victim. I can do whatever I want. I just can't get whatever I want doing whatever I want.
I know I am not going to logically get around this sticking point logically.

I think this is partially why all my approaches lately have been pure instinct, balls to the wall, "Show time baby!"

My body is literally like "Hi Mist. Remember you have a dick? Well anyway you're in an interaction now. Sorry not sorry for letting you ignore this girl. You were just going to self loath play "Monk" mode anyway. By the way she's going to expect you move fast because you just set lover frames. Good luck buddy."

Shit makes no sense and yet they were my most surprisingly warm approaches with little mental chatter until my instincts led to close situations.

Miniature FR Time

1. I ejected the first time the week before. Got to her car. Just me and her. Very sexual topic after a fair amount of qualifying. I was like "Welp Goodbye." headass. Red head blondish with a nice shape above average face. Volleyball Girl.

2. Number closed a nurse I saw walking across the street and had previously opened. Closed a date. Almost drove off but I turned around and literally pulled up on her haha. Never could've imagined I'd do something "creepy" like that and it not be creepy. Average with a great ass. Flake. Here's our messages

Day One
Mist: Mist
Nurse Wit Ass: Nurse
Mist: Nurse
NWA: Mist
Mist: Meme
NWA: Meme
Mist: It’s pretty cool being NWA. Not into the hairy guys, but the other perks are nice ( Callback to me claiming she loved hairy dudes...she never denied....haha)
NWA: Trust me, knowing me is a privilege sir

Didn't know how to reply and was working with a date set for the next day more or less so why fuck it up. Left her on delivered

Day two

Mist: Happy belated morning NWA. Meet me at 5:30 at the little fitness center ( 12:21PM)

3 hours later. I saw her walking by but was with dyed red volleyball girl and I decided to stay in set since a flake seemed imminent.

NWA: girl I’m busyraincheck?

Mist: I get it. We’re just meeting shortly. I have another performance

NWA: Ohhh gotcha

Mist: Are you guys wearing nurse slacks today?

NWA: I had too Bc I had lab
They are called scrubs btw

Mist: I think I’d look good in scrubs
We should trade when we meet

NWA: Hm debatable
When we gonna meet?

Mist: 5:30

NWA: Girl I can’t I told u

Mist: We’re not staying out

NWA: Wdym

Mist: I have a performance

1 hour after the flake. I decided to go to a volleyball game and try my luck instead of twiddle her thumbs.

NWA: Ohh
*She sends a pic of her and another female acquaintance of mine I used to open her and other nurses*

Mist: Gang

NWA: Fo Sho

Left on delivered for 2 days

Day 5 Friday

Mist: ive just realized something about you

NWA: and what is that sir

Mist: Hi how's your day going? Long or short day

NWA: no class today *emoji*

Mist: Jeez don’t talk dirty to me. I’m a school rn. What’s next? No school tomorrow???

*Crickets for about 40ish minutes. I thought it was pretty much dead at this point haha*

NWA: Yes no school tomm, I have a gr8 life

1 hour later

Mist: What are you doing with all your freedom this evening (2:25pm)

NWA: Well I went home, probably gonna see some of my hs friends

Mist: Almost out of class. I’m going to call you

NWA: Why lol

( Was agitated by work so I decided to wait it out rather than answer it)

Mist: If you don’t answer…you know what that means right

( I was going to call her racist haha. In jest of course.)

NWA: what lol

( Getting two word responses twice in a row irritated me and I didn't want to play entertainer while emotionally drained with a flakermcdaker)

Mist: Nothing. Enjoy your weekend

NWA: you too!

In hindsight my last messages make me look crazy as fuck haha! " You know what that means right" Headass

Still going to ping her Monday and use the same line then call her racist if she does anything undesirable. Cause what the hell haha. Might spike her emotions and get her a bit more compliant.

Can't lose what you never had. :/

" You know what that means right" God if she showed this to the cops I'd be over with haha.

Jokes do not translate well on text. Especially if you backtrack.

Didn't particularly like being called girl, but being called sir was sexy. Also didn't like that she sent a pic with an aquaintance after flaking. Was investment, but made me feel pretty boyfriendy and that there was little discretion.

3. I turned around a blowout from a 3-set and honed into the one I desired up until the point where she was stimulated enough to bring up bathroom sex while focused rather deeply on me and my reaction. Dyed red taller bigger girl. Volleyball Girl so not fat. Shapely and full with an athletic build.

4. Started roleplaying with a brunette moving set. Until the point she had stereotypical googoo eyes and wouldn't eject despite breaking our rapport earlier and saying "I'm going to class." I was essentially following her and yet I wasn't. Strange as fuck but the dynamic flipped and everything I was doing was ok and desired. Number closed her but didn't soft close hard enough. Softball girl with a P H Phat ass and gorgeous eyes. Cutie pie.

5. I got a very restrained asian set to open up quite a bit and framed her as trying to pick me up. Even started talking about feet in which I framed her as the one who caused this. Wasn't A+ tier by far, but we were vibing despite very different worldviews and started mirroring eachother quite a bit. Our conversation died and I wanted to move her and capitalize on our bubble. Since I'd been there her headphones were out and stayed out plus she hadn't ever returned to her work assignment. I had her attention. I felt it even moreso when I abruptly got up. She abruptly went to look busy as I appeared to leave, but I was merely turning around to say "Come with me." Threw an uncalibrated insta date. It shocked her a bit in fact everything I did after that point had her even more reactive than ever before. She threw objections and I persisted as best as I could with my mind scrambling then pulled out my phone towards her. She actually jumped when I did this haha. Never had a more jumpy and reactive girl, but she gave me a number. Not sure if it's actually hers yet since she jumped lmao, but even with all this I noticed her eyes doing that woman thing. Analyzing me. She tried to stay restrained, but her body moved with my every move literally. Qualifying herself and even inviting me to touch her at one point.

I left with a number but was unsatisfied and something was telling me go back. I pretended I may of dropped something and went back to her. Pushed for the next day and got a more satisfactory "Maybe" then teased her about her lame plans and left.

Not my best and teasing her on her coy answer might have been needy. Not sure, but I'm finding myself rather unaccepting of coyness and or shit test lately. They aren't used to it.

I will note that when I came back she still wasn't using her headphones or really on her laptop haha. In fact attention was firmly on me once again.

She was very restrained but from being with her the little while I was I got to see momentary glimpse of her emotions from joy, conflicting, confusion, relief, playfulness, and shit testing.

Although in the transition/isolation/close portion she was jumpy and didn't comply I noticed a certain amount of willingness and relief.

It's possible I could of changed that outcome by focusing on her a bit more when I was handling objections. Cute af, but weird and....a single mother at 18. She became completely indecipherable when her baby was brought up just attentive. Not sure if she's happy to be a mom or not my bait to bring out what she felt about it did nothing except show I'm knowledgeable.

Haven't pinged her except for sending her my name Friday
likeso

Mist: Mist

I'm considering changing my first message based off interest presented, but I like this because I don't feel idiotic or like I'm doing too much before I even know if I'll hear from her again. Which I felt quite a bit this summer haha

6. Cute/Hot Arabian social circle tutor and I have developed tension galore and there was an opportunity where she could have revealed an escalation I did by holding her hand moving her and inviting her to a private place, but didn't. I tried not to look at her but was most definitely curious if she'd say anything. If she did this would let me know firmly that this was friend zone or boyfriend zone. Her discretion showed me what I already knew sense she tried to break holding hands with two shakes that the undertone and tension got to her. She was completely locked in with me even after that little defusion and didn't want to go. A kiss or bolder move considering we were alone with plenty of little corners to duck in probably was warranted. As she wasn't leaving. I actually had to lead her away. We had the excuse of work, but I know by that look it is on and that her discretion is not wasted.

On paper what occurred could be simply friendly, but our reluctance to share shows there's another dimension.

As always it's in the eyes..... I can see it clearly minus that asian girl haha.

Thanks for the write up @Lobo

Now, do you remember how you said you are the architect of this wonderful life you are building?
What kind of foundation would the architect that makes the best out of his life use?

It is ultimately up to you to decide.

Yeah man.

My life is mine :)

So much out there to lose and gain. It's a cycle all the way until you die.

I've seen my perceived worth be among stars and crawl among squalors.

The constant is my ability to act in whatever way I please.

I've changed a lot of my thoughts and connected with my instincts in ways I never could have imagined.

I won't say I have it together now, but the perspective is invaluable especially as I attempt to confront what is perhaps the biggest thing limiting me.

Plenty of people are getting things they are worthy or unworthy of. What does it matter? Who even assigns the the morality and worth.

In my world it is me who does this. I've engaged in this strange urge to punish myself indefinitely without aim and to internalize a loser mentality where winning is a crime in my world but also something I'm extremely driven towards.

Doesn't make sense because only now that I'm meeting up with my instincts is this clearer. Not a lot of time to think it over or infield with it consciously yet.

It explains why all the way unpo to the finish line I can speed ahead, but when I'm seeing it I backtrack.

Shoutout to Friedrich Nietzsche as he illuminated this for me. I think I'll be reading him and Camus.

Reading is nice.

Peace and thank you for your attention!

Let's make progress in whatever goal we choose this week!

Last edited:
>