What do you guys think of John Anthony?

Dash of Englishness

Space Monkey
space monkey
I did not call you autistic, i call the comment autistic...my bad this is how i talk in my chat group, but yea i was not refering to you but the comment...
It's the same thing really, but I don't even see how the comment is autistic.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
About trannies....I've been around some recently because of my ex's dance work.
Even with all the hormones and appearance change, they still smell like a guy.
So guys that fuck them, although you can make the case for them not being 100% gay, probably have some hidden attraction to other dudes.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
So guys that fuck them, although you can make the case for them not being 100% gay, probably have some hidden attraction to other dudes.

Not to mention the voice, when I was in sao paulo under my apartment was a street full of trannies, big butts and chest but the voice of a dude. Imagine if you were banging and you have these manly grunts and groans and the smell of hairy armpits wafting up ..

I think there are some dudes out there who may not be homo but are hyper visual and are happy to fuck anything that looks like it has tits and an ass.

For me smell (amongst other things) is a huge turnon or turnoff, I could never get into an ltr with a girl I didn't really like the smell of. One of my exes who already smelled good had some perfume with female pheromones or whatever and it drove me wild, I think she even got jealous of the perfume lol.

orkie123

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For me smell (amongst other things) is a huge turnon or turnoff, I could never get into an ltr with a girl I didn't really like the smell of. One of my exes who already smelled good had some perfume with female pheromones or whatever and it drove me wild, I think she even got jealous of the perfume lol.

I also have a big turn on/off for smell and for how the skin feels too. Sometimes, a girl will have a different body smell and feel, it's not bad, just different but it really turns me off. It can be so frustrating but it's bloody powerful.

It's also worked well for me as a compliment too. Not on first few meetings but if I say it after we've had sex a few times, it goes down well. "We have compatible touch type and pheromones. It means that we are a good match naturally and chemistry is higher between us" or whatever comes to my mind at the time..

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Not to mention the voice, when I was in sao paulo under my apartment was a street full of trannies, big butts and chest but the voice of a dude. Imagine if you were banging and you have these manly grunts and groans and the smell of hairy armpits wafting up ..

I think there are some dudes out there who may not be homo but are hyper visual and are happy to fuck anything that looks like it has tits and an ass.

Kind of a derail a little, but your comment got me thinking and I had to come back to it. Because I've been thinking about certain things I need to have during sex and it's a feeling of acceptance [might not be the right word but the only one I can think of] for me, kinda curious on what other people need that aren't just "she's hot"

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It's a grammatically incorrect Americanism, right?
Maybe street dialect in the mother country has gotten gentrified, but about two hundred years ago y’all over there used to say “monstrous” with the same meaning.
Or "I wanted to meet you very quick"?
Not to nitpick, but that’s still grammatically incorrect. “Quick” is an adjective, not an adverb 😏

tl;dr prescription sucks so let’s all just talk “wrong”

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah my nose (or rather pheromone circuits) has always thought m2f people usually, well, uh stink. No offense, most of them are quite decent people, but they “smell” worse than my sister (genetic similarity in close proximity is sensed as repulsive for evolutionary reasons). Something to do with the hormone profile being “wrong”.
I wonder what dogs think.

Reactions: POB

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Yeah my nose (or rather pheromone circuits) has always thought m2f people usually, well, uh stink. No offense, most of them are quite decent people, but they “smell” worse than my sister (genetic similarity in close proximity is sensed as repulsive for evolutionary reasons). Something to do with the hormone profile being “wrong”.
I wonder what dogs think.
Your primitive brain knows they can't reproduce

Dash of Englishness

Space Monkey
space monkey
i remember when he was celebrating his 1000th lay

it was a 3some at a strip club with 2 girls he paid for
When talking about one's lay count publicly it must be hard not to lie... as in a person's count might be 100 but that guy will remember all those girls that he 'should have' got, and suddenly it jumps to 140.

Last edited:

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Kind of a derail a little, but your comment got me thinking and I had to come back to it. Because I've been thinking about certain things I need to have during sex and it's a feeling of acceptance [might not be the right word but the only one I can think of] for me, kinda curious on what other people need that aren't just "she's hot"

Not sure what other guys think, I'm sure there's a lot of variety out there depending on personality. The main one for me is what I call 'openness to experience' for lack of a better term. Basically, I love it when a girl really gives herself away to her emotions and sensations during sex. It's not so much about the amount of noise she makes or how much activity she's doing or about whether she's orgasming or not, and it can't be faked. When she's in it, her body and expressions just become somehow 'activated' in a way that is very hard to describe but you can clearly perceive subconsciously, and it drives me wild. It's like she releases a part of herself to me that she doesn't show anyone else. I can spend all night with a girl like that in our own fantasy world.

Dash of Englishness

Space Monkey
space monkey
Banging hookers and ladyboys actually counts as -1… so his lay count is more like -700
The way he talks about his own girlfriend is strange too. He'd have an image of her up and would be like "look at her, she'd hot... now here's an image of Todd Valentine's girlfriend... she's ugly". Makes me think he doesn't respect his gf very much.

Last edited:

MatrixMan

Rookie
Rookie
I meet John Antoni, he is very good Pua. I in Poland and see in person John Antoni pull many hot woman. Jan Antoni has 200000 likes on Youtube. Please tell how many likes this forum.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I meet John Antoni, he is very good Pua. I in Poland and see in person John Antoni pull many hot woman. Jan Antoni has 200000 likes on Youtube. Please tell how many likes this forum.

I also meet John Antoni, i say for sure I see him with ugly womans some maybe man.They not good. Me have much more womans, I have 6000 lays easy proof is my youtube has more likes. believf

>