Socializing  2021 in review and the state of seduction as we enter 2022

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Today, while I was riding the subway, I got at least 3 approach invites from very decent chicks (no, they were not 10s, but I'm sure 80% of guys in this forum would give them a shot).

Daygame is the easier it has ever been, by a large margin.
Guys were not approaching before corona, but now, oh boy....women are just dying to feel desired again.

Skills is right: once you jump that first hurdle, it's very easy to bang them
(of course, fundamentals in check: conversation, logistics, isolation, escalation, etc).

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
But now longer texting conversations with the current crop of 18 -24 year olds can massively work in your favor and reduce flaking by quite a lot.

Back in 08 I was having a lot more flakes than I thought I should and a guy that’s went by the name “Blackdragon” told me to stop talking about having sex with her during the textings because even when they are enjoying that it takes away from her being able to just say “well the sex just kinda happened” and so they flaked so they wouldn’t feel “slutty.”

Now? The current young women don’t give a fuck about plausible deniability and looking slutty. I learned how to write good sex scenes and now when im texting I’ll get very descriptive and vivid and paint pictures in her mind of us fucking. They fucking love it and makes them excited to meet up. It’s all about evolution.
Yes, this is a trend I've been noticing since 2017 (maybe a little earlier)!
The key is always convey "secret society"
But yes, what you said is very much on point with what's happening.

BD has an audience who's very much diverse and new to seduction.
He's really talking to the average chump who has no clue.
That kind of guy tend to fuck up fast when texting, so in that case "less is more" works for sure.

Just not what my friends and I have noticed. Women are CRAVING real men. If you fit that description with her there is a good chance she is going to want to fuck your brains out.
It was already bad, but corona made it worst for them.

pancakemouse

Space Monkey
space monkey
Today, while I was riding the subway, I got at least 3 approach invites from very decent chicks (no, they were not 10s, but I'm sure 80% of guys in this forum would give them a shot).

Guys were not approaching before corona, but now, oh boy....women are just dying to feel desired again.

(of course, fundamentals in check: conversation, logistics, isolation, escalation, etc).

pancakemouse

Space Monkey
space monkey
I don’t do night game anymore but I haven’t seen any of my friends who do complain about women being “harder” only that places are sometimes more dead.

While I seem to be known as the “social circle” guy around here I’m more of a day game guy. Have been since 2006.

Here is the thing man, every year for the past 15 years people in the community have been sounding the alarm about “women getting harder “ and that “cold approach is dying.”

Apparently cold approach and the dating scene has had one foot in the grave for 15 years now lol.

Neither me nor my close friends have noticed.

NOTE: Most guys would say that online game, and especially Tinder, has gotten harder and I do somewhat agree there. When Tinder first came out it was like “sex on demand” now you must have professional pictures and actually take care of your looks a little.

Daygame was actually harder back in 2009 when RSD was turning every dude into an approach machine and the PUA show was on Vh1. Women started being very skeptical of any dude who would approach her.

A hell of a lot less dudes approaching now.

OK, so, you don't do nightgame, that explains part of it. Nightgame has been less shielded to change than daygame.

I'll re-iterate my question: how many daygame approaches in 2021? What were your results like compared to previous years? Do you track numbers? The reason this is important is that there's a ton of keyboard warriors that post similar tripe to you every year (usually on the Roosh V forum and similar). It's usually cope/ego defense to avoid external realities:
this-is-fine-meme.jpg

I gather you're in NYC: every NYC wing I have reports that daygame results have cratered since 2015, to the tune of numbers being 1/3rd less effective.

The reason: hypergamy and the rise of apps. You're no longer competing with the RSD guys on the street in 2009: you're competing with every chode on her phone.

So, what are you and your friends doing differently that you don't notice this? Do you daygame in East Village/Soho/Lower East Side? Are you going after 18-24 year olds?

My only other former wing that agrees with you on this is an older white guy in Japan. It's like, yeah, of course you don't notice it's getting worse, you have massive status and don't live in the USA.

Last edited:

sab

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Like real estate: location, location, location. My place the best looking, fit, solo girls are always on the move, jogging, biking, roller-skating, volley-ball rarely stationary or maybe walking a dog or watching a sunset. The latter created the best shots for approaches. My new year resolution: travel to more target rich places.

Last edited:

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
OK, so, you don't do nightgame, that explains part of it. Nightgame has been less shielded to change than daygame.

I'll re-iterate my question: how many daygame approaches in 2021? What were your results like compared to previous years? Do you track numbers? The reason this is important is that there's a ton of keyboard warriors that post similar tripe to you every year (usually on the Roosh V forum and similar). It's usually cope/ego defense to avoid external realities:
this-is-fine-meme.jpg

I gather you're in NYC: every NYC wing I have reports that daygame results have cratered since 2015, to the tune of numbers being 1/3rd less effective.

The reason: hypergamy and the rise of apps. You're no longer competing with the RSD guys on the street in 2009: you're competing with every chode on her phone.

So, what are you and your friends doing differently that you don't notice this? Do you daygame in East Village/Soho/Lower East Side? Are you going after 18-24 year olds?

My only other former wing that agrees with you on this is an older white guy in Japan. It's like, yeah, of course you don't notice it's getting worse, you have massive status and don't live in the USA.
You have been “competing” with every dude on her phone since they have become popular. Seriously, I heard that same argument back in 2006.
“Your competiting with every guy on MySpace.”

why is she not competing with every girl on YOUR phone? When I post a pic to my Facebook lots of girls will Like it and comment on it. Any girl who likes me instantly sees that she has competition. Stop trying to compete for women and flip the tables. Make them compete for you.

You say hypergamy is making it harder but if that’s the case why not take advantage of it? Most guys are so lame now that I don’t even consider them competition. Improve your life and yourself so that you don’t either.

Anyways, I’m not in NYC. I’m mainly in Columbus OH, Cincinnati OH, Chicago IL, and Nashville Tenn. I also don’t track my results via some spreadsheet or stuff like that. I see a cute girl I approach, that is all.

That said, I already have 4 girls on rotation that I’m seeing. About five years ago I transitioned from “sleep with a bunch of different random girls” to “find a few high quality women and fuck them over and over again” so I don’t approach nearly as much as I used to but because I love meeting new women I’d say on 2021 I averaged about like 10 approaches a week the first half of the year and I was still having to turn down women because 1) already had multiple high quality women 2) little free time due to running my businesses. In November I took some time off from business and in November and December I reconnected with an old wing and his newphew just turned 18 and wanted to learn daygame so we spent a few weeks going out hard. I honestly can’t figure out why you and others think women are getting harder because current younger women are both horny and aggressive.

Not trying to sound like an ass but your comment about “competing” with other men shows me where your headspace is at. Work on yourself so you don’t feel like your even competing.

Last edited:

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Did people read op were I said multiple times women 50 times easier... please guy re read post, is like we are talking about total different things....
Sorry hombre @Skills I don't wanna be that guy,but in your op you didn't say it was easier you made points that implied game was harder
Again the numbers meet to lay ratios have gone to total shit from all type of cold approach
In this market place the maiting market is becoming crazy, you need to have fundamentals, know how to do a to z aspects of seduction, from opening to close almost flawlessly
If you don't have a follow up method (for me texting) good luck getting laid all the time with ons, ons are becoming harder and harder, dtf not comming out
All these points you made imply that it was harder. At the end you kind of had some disclaimers that game isn't dead you just have to grind a bit more.

I have no idea if it's harder or not I don't have much of an opinion i'm in the learning phase so you tribal elders know more. I would rather believe it's the same as any other time instead of discouraging myself from trying to get better.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sorry hombre @Skills I don't wanna be that guy,but in your op you didn't say it was easier you made points that implied game was harder

All these points you made imply that it was harder. At the end you kind of had some disclaimers that game isn't dead you just have to grind a bit more.

I have no idea if it's harder or not I don't have much of an opinion i'm in the learning phase so you tribal elders know more. I would rather believe it's the same as any other time instead of discouraging myself from trying to get better.
You cherry picked, I put pros, cons and solutions re read the post

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Alright guys just got home, so i have more time to respond to the post and the people talking past each other.....I will talk with FACTUAL STUFF based on USA..... And the disconnect with the post....

-First there are multiple types of guys and multiple types of seducers..... Some like the contact sports and are actively in the field via day game or night game.

- There is a panademic this is factual, and a new variant that is super contagious many countries, many states and even many cities within states are handling the pandemic and the sanctions different this has had an impact in all aspects of life from biz, societal behavior, routines etc....... (keep in mind as per the op i made money, and i benefited somewhat of this screw up market place, why? cause as i explained in the op, players that are good, gave up! get it! i keep grinding, so this has worked in my favor in my area, all the rsdtards gone, all the local players gone including primo lol, they are all gone, i keep grinding...

^ why is this important to know, cause most pick up is based on field experience accrosss the wolrd, if we do micro escalation or the 8 orgasms routine or ______ in the blank method, it will likely world accross the world.... BUT, the sexual market place is the most different from city to city, from country to country NOW MORE THAN EVER DUE TO MAINLY TO AS OF NOW corona... get it guys or do i have to explain in more detail how this change the whole thing?

Do you guys think when the top dude i ever met in seduction told me in pm,"i did not get laid almost a year due to corona" he is in Europe... I told him, dude i heard couple of kids back in 2009 saying they could not get laid, you are mentally masturbating... come on! guys! this is ridiculous! I got a come explain this shit...

-I made a post based on my observations and FIELD EXPERIENCE MAINLY ON NIGHT GAME IN USA SOUTH FLORIDA end of 2021 going into 2022.... there happens to be out of all the posters here another one, that ACTIVELY DOES DAY GAME IN SOUTH FLORIDA who is verified and has met with multiple seducers from and out of the forum, travels and belong to many ACTIVELY GAMING COMMUNITY GROUPS... Then we have multiple poster jump in, most are no active in the field, which is clear and getting super annoying, or are from Brazil, Europe and China.... Which is turning a no excuses, no whining, actual post of people that are active into some type of CLUSTER FUCK CONSPIRACY THEORY, this is really annoying me... And again part of what i call posturing..(which both i bring up in the op)..

- This post i have never ever made in mind AVERAGE OR CIVILIANS, most guys in this forum, are in shape, have game, have no fucking aa, dress nice, i know i seen them all for years..... I even help them out all the time... So when i hear go out approach bro, go and fix your style and work out bro... It is borderline water is wet and it gets annoying....

^ the only reason i brought up fundamental and seduction a to z, is cause i was in a club, some of you guys know this story and i wanted to keep it private but fuck it i am annoyed... There was really hot doctor from England i was competing with some younger guy, pretty much his fundamentals were good, his game was ok,, not really good, i totally destroyed him (again, one day if they do the private stuff i suggested you will hear in detail)....

I will explain once again the problem with night game as of post covid, INCONSISTANCY OF WOMEN COMMING OUT IN USA, i don't give a shit if she is hot and horny and wants to be approach and missing touch, if your game is 2.0 if there is not enough supply of women in VENUES, plural, is not like i don't travel other places and shit, and go to other club, good luck gaming even if you are putting in the work, you will have since the sexual market place is so inconsistent to put way more work than pre covid get it dudes? I can get away with this cause what i do things 99% of guys including most reading this can not really do, but again i made it clear the post is not about skills, is about the FUCKED UP SEXUAL MARKET PLACE....

^ now the problem is with the follow up answer STRAWMAN, the day game dude, use a bad word HYPERGAMY, (i fucking hate that word and seducers don't give a shit about hypergamy that is the point of being a seducer to get around that crap) the dude clearly was trying to make the point that since there is a short supply of women, lets say in the club 20 guys per girl (at times, again my point on consistancy, is not always, you can go out on a night and get a beutiful 5 dudes per girl ratio, which has most of my life being the norm, yes all my life i pull with those ratios no biggie, but good luck with 20 to 1 ratios) this is due to WOMEN ARE NOT CONSISTENTLY COMMING OUT..... Again for the strawman, i will keep repeating the word consistancy...aka women staying home....

- the dude brought up competing in phone, which made him sound silly, he is saying what we all been saying that a lot of the girls have been lost to the apps. in other word dtf gone to apps, instagram... So back to ratios, there is no way the market 2022 is the same "i been hearing this from 1998, come on".... strawman......

clubs were not like this 5 years ago: - Clubs and night venues gone to shit..- All bottle services, is design to total separate "bottle service" with "general population" what this is causing a death in my opinion of the larger clubs i used to recommend due to volume, this is pointless now again multiple clubs is better.....

@Starboy

this is by skills:
since the sexual market place is total crap, we saw how we had a massive exodus of problem oriented solutions (seduction community) to delay communities, red pill once you are in shape, you money is right, and you are the best of yourself THEN women get a memo now they will chase you, crap.... Or give up don't try community since is all about looks (black pill) or lets way till the sexual market place levels (men go their own way)... Total shit crap, vs guys grinding it out with seduction which in turn is one of the reasons guys out there got 0 game even with good fundamentals, so helping the guys with actual game get that 0 to 100 attraction i talk about....

- Following the above since the sexual market place is total shit, most guys are not getting the same level of reference experiences with women, sexual experience, real live women understanding and relationships that we got to enjoy in a bit more favorable market place. This works in our favor since the guys good with women had 1000s of successful reference field experience, relationship, women dynamics etc... this translate in the seduction which is not fair at all to other dudes that even if they try won't be able to compete.

Keep grinding is my solution number 1 you can still get laid and lot, but you need to be consistent, find a day or 2 preferably no less than 2 to CONSTANTLY SARGE, the excuse of work, running biz etc... is just excuses i am sure you can find some type to consistant sarge i have done and cont. doing it for more than 20 years... (again getting rid of drugs and alcohol help with this)

this is what is going to happen to this post all of you that want to get cute will have to do what i did in another post, i should have done the same in this post, remember the women are women post? i specifically made requirements to post, i should have done this in this post....

HERE IS THE REQUIREMENT FROM NOW ON, IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVELY DOING DAY GAME OR NIGHT GAME COLD APPROACH I DON'T WANT YOUR OPINION.... Thanks in advance...

Last edited:

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Skills Sounds like night game sucks right now in Florida. Glad I don’t do night game anymore lol.

You can take shots at me all you want but I have been hearing this “the sky is falling BS” since the mASF days 15 years ago. Every year some group of dudes proclaim that getting laid is to hard now or some BS. Nah, some guys just can’t evolve.

I hear the same shit from my business clients.

“Sales and marketing doesn’t work now, all customers are privy to our tactics!!” Nah, they just haven’t evolved. Getting customers is just as easy now (for most industries and niches) as it’s always been.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

100% have noticed the same shit.

Young chicks now are AGGRESSIVE when they like you. Way more than they were in the past.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Skills Sounds like night game sucks right now in Florida. Glad I don’t do night game anymore lol.

See you still don't get it, if you were to do night game, you would still do good, but you will have to put more work than before....
You can take shots at me all you want but I have been hearing this “the sky is falling BS” since the mASF days 15 years ago. Every year some group of dudes proclaim that getting laid is to hard now or some BS. Nah, some guys just can’t evolve.

Be specific and quote where i said "the sky is falling" and where did i proclaim that getting laid is hard, i think i said about 5 times, getting laid easier????

here is by skills:

- Seducers with game when they met a girl, got more attraction times a million than ever along with power (i will put this as a good but is a weird good).... In other words if you are good with women(which is a really really small minority).... When you hooked a girl she would get 0 to 100 type attraction... (good for a super minority but bad for everyone else, i will explain later in the cons).

- Following the above since the sexual market place is total shit, most guys are not getting the same level of reference experiences with women, sexual experience, real live women understanding and relationships that we got to enjoy in a bit more favorable market place. This works in our favor since the guys good with women had 1000s of successful reference field experience, relationship, women dynamics etc... this translate in the seduction which is not fair at all to other dudes that even if they try won't be able to compete.

this is by dowhatworks:

Good Post and matches a lot of what I'm seeing in London, UK too.

TLDR: The start of the seduction has got slightly harder but the end part of the seduction part has gotten easier.

"“Sales and marketing doesn’t work now, all customers are privy to our tactics!!” Nah, they just haven’t evolved. Getting customers is just as easy now (for most industries and niches) as it’s always been."

I am the top sales guy in every company, come on!

metalbird

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This thread really highlights the biggest issue that this community has, which others like Skills have mentioned here.

While the general principles of attraction and game are rooted in human biology, social environmental factors vary so much between countries, cities, states, etc... That one man's anecdotes may not match another man's at all.

Easy example: I heard about street game on this site for years and thought it was sheer lunacy. I'm a bread-and-butter day gamer, but I couldn't even conceive of approaching women on the sidewalk. Then I moved to an East Coast city, and it made much more sense...

Sometimes we are like the blind men trying to describe an elephant...

pancakemouse

Space Monkey
space monkey
This thread really highlights the biggest issue that this community has, which others like Skills have mentioned here.

While the general principles of attraction and game are rooted in human biology, social environmental factors vary so much between countries, cities, states, etc... That one man's anecdotes may not match another man's at all.

Easy example: I heard about street game on this site for years and thought it was sheer lunacy. I'm a bread-and-butter day gamer, but I couldn't even conceive of approaching women on the sidewalk. Then I moved to an East Coast city, and it made much more sense...

Yup. Most arguments in Game are guys talking at cross purposes because they unable to understand someone else's context.

This is why I've gamed in 20+ US cities and 10+ countries. This is why I've meticulously studied most active PUAs in the community. I want to have full context to uncover and set straight the truth about game.

I hear the same shit from my business clients.

“Sales and marketing doesn’t work now, all customers are privy to our tactics!!” Nah, they just haven’t evolved. Getting customers is just as easy now (for most industries and niches) as it’s always been.
And New York City. And San Francisco. Can confirm from personal experience in 2021.

It sucks everywhere, because this is an American cultural issue. Women no longer have to turn up to general admission venues to get laid. Instead, they either don't come or rock up with a giant mixed set, or they know a promoter and are at a table.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sometimes we are like the blind men trying to describe an elephant

On a bigger scale, a phenomenon of Macro micro merging.

This post and The context of it, how we read it from our pre-belief (belief = experience) and how we wrote our message to each other........ along with Rain's post accidentally unveils PUA as a community, our weakness.

i was like oh shit. Hopefully somebody didn't see what Rain has pointed out. It is something that we have not addressed on.

z@c+

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Correct! I got into huge fights with guys like lobo and others new yorkers due to logistics issues, on why they don't pull women to hourly motels in ny lol... For what i hear this does not exist in NY....

But pretty much the community is based on field experience most stuff will actually work everywhere (that is why you need to test vs blindly follow stuff)..... Also it seems that people totally did not read the op, till today i still don't understand the reading comprehension level of some tribal elders

p.s this is post made by skills a year ago

Last edited:

James Cruse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
  • "Alpha Male" == Toxic Masculinity and similar beliefs are becoming more and more the norm

Most of the really attractive (hot + good personality) girls I've been friends with through work or social stuff that are now in the 18-21 range are dating kinda beta/pussy guys imo... But this is seen as cool now, nerds are cool, anime weebs and such are seen as cool, similar to how mental health problems are "cool" now... And the latest wave of feminism has driven many "leader"/alpha females to seek out supportive, beta partners. There was a thread or article on this site a while back about a number of girl celebrities who have publicly dated "beta" characterized dudes (which as seen in public may or may not be true in private, but still) which again, many girls look up to these women. In other words, as men and women are competing on a more level playing field, Dominant type men are seeking out Supportive type women, and Dominant type women are seeking out Supportive type men.
I don’t agree with this at all.
I think Alpha/Highly Dominant men are just allowing themselves to go into historically more beta areas for making money without being penalised as being “less masculine” by women, such as; being an actor or singer (ala Hemsworth’s & Michael Buble), being a gamer or computer programmer or youtube/social media content producer or an accountant or engineer (was a boring loser square job - now heaps of alphas are in those profession and women recognise that).
These were all things thought to be somewhat feminine leaning and not alpha but now any alpha/dominant guy can do any job, as long as the money is good.

Here in Australia, being a tradesman ysed to be deadend and not pay well and women found tradesman low quality compared to white collar - now it’s almost the opposite. Most attractive women in relationships you see are dating or married to tradies.

James Cruse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
4. I think now more than ever it's important to learn conversational mastery (Major Mark, etc.) and get more into light hypnosis, seduction oriented topics, and indirect verbals, as you basically need her to ask you to stick it in to avoid getting in trouble for "rape." The article killed Torero, physically and metaphorically, I agree with you. It's the Boston witchhunt all over again in the form of the Social Justice Inquisition.

I totally agree with the need to learn conversational mastery. This was the conclusion I was alluding to in my other post about how pickup has changed over the past decade I’ve been doing it, for the worse, and what solutions there are.

I’ve found in my own experience daygaming, pre- and post- pandemic, I hook girls the easiest and the hardest using ‘Sexual Key’ (by J.D. Fuentes) language right off the opener mixed with Dave Riker later.
Even when I’m short of time, I just club them over the head with sometimes non-sensical bubble words until she’s tranced/hooked.

These aren’t just girls that hook - they are very attractive, respond quickly and positively to basic texting and never flake on the first dates and they’re dtf after the first date and and highly compliant.

I went on a streak of using this during the day + on dates and I closed all of those that I used it on in the pickup + date 1 with logistics texting only.

I can honestly say, I was only using this sporadically when daygaming and then on dates because I would get bored of saying similar things along similar topics but realised how much better my results were with girls I used Sexual Key language on, when I reflected upon my results while in lockdowns.
I didn’t really see those results clearly at the time because it didn’t really have a pronounced effect on slightly above-average girls - maybe because they get approached more/have heard it all or it possibly blew out my attainability?
However, Sexual Key worked extremely well on very good looking girls.

Major Mark usually fits better with more long term relationships + using Sexual Key + Dave Riker.

Just for reference’s sake - I was also using Gunwitch SMMA mixed with UMP & some Chase thrown in when I was having attainability issues.

The point here is: Conversational Mastery (ala neo-NLP) is the absolute best way, that I can see, to seperate yourself from other male competition with so many more guys knowing at least basic game.

A decade ago, I honestly never saw the need for complex verbals - I just approached and strategically escalated and more often than not, did very well.
I just don’t think this is enough in this current climate and we need abit more to seperate us from our competition.

James Cruse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

TLDR: The start of the seduction has got slightly harder but the end part of the seduction part has gotten easier.
LifeHack: Not enough people talk about this. Even in "hard" markets e.g. metropolitan cities there are "easy" girls e.g. au-pairs, tourists, uni students. Rather than going for Ukrainian ice queens who're getting flown out to Dubai by Sheikhs why not get a pretty new to your city student?

Honestly don't know why this isn't mentioned enough but hey. Each to their own.

Getting New Girls

1. Online - has definitely got harder. Way to succeed is paid multiple apps, good pictures or niche down e.g. BDSM scene or hit up girls who have the same music taste as you/you can tell like "your look". For me this tends to be white girls who like hip hop or afrobeat *shrugs*

If I was Asian I'd hone in on white girls who like K-Pop, Latina - focus on girls who like Reggaeton. List is endless just needs creativity. This can be applied to night game venues too.

2. Nightgame - Has stayed the same if you go to the right places. It's compulsory to go to bars/clubs with good ratios e.g. downtown places with bottle service/promoters etc. If you can't do that going to "girly" cocktail bars (think made for instagram with lots of pink, flowers on the wall to take pictures) has the same effect. Just make sure it's not over the top as you can potentially stick out in a bad way. It's a balancing act.

3. Daygame - Has stayed the same. Just as effective as before but you run into more girls with boyfriends post covid coupling up and the world being an uncertain place

Retaining Girls

Has gotten easier. Girls seem to push for commitment quicker but will funnily enough stick around longer than before if you don't fully offer it. Had multiple girls between 20/21 that were casual FB's for 12 months+ with very little drama or push back.

Think this is due to low level competition which I'll expand below

Competition

Men have sadly deteriorated. Many factors for this outside the scope of this post but in general most men aren't even trying and out of the ones who are, even fewer actually know what they're doing.

As skills said this is great for people with good game but a grind for everyone else.

Random society observations

> The West has gotten "softer". There are pros and cons to this. As a 1st gen immigrant I find it interesting to watch.

> Self-help, exercise and growth is in fashion. Long may it continue to be honest this is a positive thing in my book.

> Young girls are more left wing political and "apparently" won't date right wing guys. This is a massive shit test at best and not really a big deal. I just say all politicians are liars and that I don't mind paying taxes to help people out. 99% time it doesn't come up in conversation as I'm focusing on more fun topics.

> People are living in online bubbles. For men with little experience red pill, black pill whatever pill is getting more toxic. I even find myself going down the black hole and I have great reference points. That area of the internet should be avoided like the plague after getting the key takeways:

Work on your fundamentals/game, understand she can leave whenever. That's literally all they say in many different forms.

> People have by and large remained the same. Go outside and you'll see average looking guys with pretty women (which apparently doesn't happen according the "pill side of the internet"), people are friendly at bars as long as you look presentable and

99% of people are just trying to get by and be happy.

I’ve been saying this to people for ages

LifeHack: Not enough people talk about this. Even in "hard" markets e.g. metropolitan cities there are "easy" girls e.g. au-pairs, tourists, uni students. Rather than going for Ukrainian ice queens who're getting flown out to Dubai by Sheikhs why not get a pretty new to your city student?

Honestly don't know why this isn't mentioned enough but hey. Each to their own.

I agree with the first part - the start of seduction has gotten harder - I think you mean getting to the hookpoint but the end is getting easier.

I’ve been saying the other for ages: New international students, Au Pairs and university students new to the country are the easiest and generally highest quality girls to game, without a doubt.
The issue I’ve see is - where do you consistantly and reliably find them?
I just meet them out and about by chance and then they invite me to parties they go to - but that’s to inconsistant.

International students generally have odd uni hours in comparison to normal students, au pairs almost never leave their au pair family home unless going to a party or tourist attraction or groceries.
Can you give any ideas on where to find them?

>