A tale of 2 naturals, their styles and the women they get

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Rare maybe back in 2005. Nowadays its commonplace for girls to hookup with guys once but not want to pursue anything beyond that.

I guess it depends on where we are "lurking" . If you stay in clubs ( this are small % from the women ) , of course you will have a different view than someone that mainly stays in the library ( again a small % from the total women ) - just making a contrast to make a point . The reality is that most girls are somehow in the middle , which means that sex for them is not a super important deal , but still important :)

Me for example , I quit a long time ago trying to get girls in clubs , as I just see it too much time consuming and not that rewarding ( you fuck up your circadian rhythm ) just to get someone with a lot of makeup and with a push up bra haha

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Rare maybe back in 2005. Nowadays its commonplace for girls to hookup with guys once but not want to pursue anything beyond that.

I get that, but it completely misses my point. I'm not talking about how rare it is for girls to hook up without a relationship or how society has changed from 2005 to 2020.

I'm referring to that it is rare that a SPECIFIC guy has the same issue again and again of girls only wanting sex but nothing more than that. As very few guys including yourself are unable to relate to it.

The whole point of the thread was why were girls only interested in sex with one guy and wanting to pursue both sex and a relationship with another in the same time period

>