FR  Approach Anxiety At The Mall!

Blasian Casanova

Rookie
Rookie
I have recently been going to the mall once a week, mostly on weekends when the mall is popping. The overall goal of getting to the mall is doing Day Game and getting over the fate every man has to go through "Approach Anxiety" I never been good at approach women and starting a conversation out of nowhere. It's been 3 weekends now and I do see I am getting better but the Approach Anxiety starts coming back every time I get to the mall. Let's talk about this past weekend.

I went to a different mall this time because I feel like every weekend I do to the same mall, I feel like everyone and all the workers know what I'm doing and judging me for doing Day Game and trying to meet new women. I know mindset no one gives a shit but the over Mall was bigger anyways and had more of the women I Really want to me. I get to the Mall at 1:50 PM I'm feeling good so far. Once I got into the new mall I was amazed at how big the mall was & the women shopping in the mall today.

I did my first approach 15 min after walking around the mall for it a little bit, and my friends told me to get the first approach out of the way the best thing do is go up to a beautiful woman and just simply ask "where a shop is" the reason for this mindset is to get comfortable approaching and just talking. The conversation went a little like this.

Me: Hello do you know where the Hollister is, I'm a little new to this mall.
Her: Yeah go down this path and it would be on the left-hand side.
Me: Thank you, btw are you just doing some shopping today?

Note | Just a quick side note, I was not supposed to keep talking to her and try getting a number because the overall goal of this approach is to talk to a woman and get a little more comfortable approaching & I didn't know that so I push which is not a bad thing.

Her: Yeah I'm just doing some shopping for mother's day.
Me: Yeah that awesome, well I just wanted to say that dress your wearing really makes you look cute go great with her hairstyle!
Her: Thank you
Me: Are you single by chance?
Her: I taken, have a bf thanks for asking tho.

Once that interaction happens I thanks for her the help and lets her go on her day! Right after that first approach, I did feel like the other approach I will be doing will get easier until ( 10 min ) pass away and I haven't done another approach since that first one. I felt like every minute that passes by I left weaker and will be back where I begin when I did the first approach. I walk the mall for a little more and told myself shot first and ask questions later. I approach a girl walking by did a direct approach.

Me: Are you single by chance?
Her: I have a bf, your sweet for asking tho

then she walked away from me. I felt a little better now because I was able to get myself to override my fear and just ask. The reset of the day gone just like that where I would just force myself to speak with a girl passing by or waiting in line at a store. I do want to speak about how the mindset on this approach is wired. I understand the more you do it the easier it does get when it comes to approaching women. I want to speak about that 10 min time frame where once you approach and feel better because once 10 minute has to pass the level of confidence you just got out of that one approach start lower and you start feeling fear again.

The only approach where I didn't even the fear come back after 10 minutes is when I spoke to the girl longer than 2 min. I spoke with this one girl for about 5-7 min about politics and also the shirt she was wearing. I would post the conversation I had with the women but I don't like politics to get involved when it comes to online. The reason why I bring this conversation up is that after having that approach I felt ALOT better. I mean even after 10 minutes I still felt confident and will do another approach before leaving the mall. I starting to feel like the longer the interaction you have with the women the more confident you truly have.

I would love some advice on what you guys think about this mindset I found myself in when it comes to approaching. In my personal opinion, I think the reason why I felt more confident after having a longer approach than a quick approach is that I am having human interaction and not just quick, I have bf and the interaction is 30 sec to a minute. Let me know what you guys think, or any tips that worked a lot better for this approach anxiety!

Until Next Time!

Mr. Hawaii

Space Monkey
space monkey
hey good job getting out there.

if you feel like you're being judged for creeping around, just give yourself a purpose to be there. don't make the trip about going out to pick up girls, even if you intend to. go grab a smoothie, or go shopping for something that you needed to grab. and just hit up the girls along the way.

Blasian Casanova

Rookie
Rookie
hey good job getting out there.

if you feel like you're being judged for creeping around, just give yourself a purpose to be there. don't make the trip about going out to pick up girls, even if you intend to. go grab a smoothie, or go shopping for something that you needed to grab. and just hit up the girls along the way.
Yes, I do find it better when I have a purpose other than getting girls at the mall. The main objective is to get out there and meet women but mindset does play a big role, in what we do and how we feel. Last weekend I did buy some clothes and walking around with a shopping bag did feel good and I didn't think about who watching or what they thinking for sure. I think I will keep that in mind next time! thanks again for bringing that up.

Wassupmypeepz

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah I agree with what Hawaii said. Oftentimes when I go to the mall I will genuinely sit and observe for a little and people watch. Or you can genuinely window shop and just do other stuff.

But more importantly here, you’re thinking of approach anxiety in the wrong way. You will NEVER not feel it. Even experienced seducers feel it. Humans get nervous when talking to people they’re attracted to. It’s normal man. Your mindset needs to be that I’m nervous but I’m gonna approach anyway. And if it goes horribly? You’re still alive right? That embarrassment quickly fades by the time you’re approaching another girl. Anxiety is okay to feel. Also, it’s hard to believe but some of the girls you’re talking to are nervous as well so keep that in mind.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Approach anxiety, well, most of it, goes away after the first few approaches. Atleast for me it did. Now i only get AA in new situations or after a long time of not approaching (which is rare, i go few days without approaching at the most".

Blasian Casanova

Rookie
Rookie
Yeah I agree with what Hawaii said. Oftentimes when I go to the mall I will genuinely sit and observe for a little and people watch. Or you can genuinely window shop and just do other stuff.

But more importantly here, you’re thinking of approach anxiety in the wrong way. You will NEVER not feel it. Even experienced seducers feel it. Humans get nervous when talking to people they’re attracted to. It’s normal man. Your mindset needs to be that I’m nervous but I’m gonna approach anyway. And if it goes horribly? You’re still alive right? That embarrassment quickly fades by the time you’re approaching another girl. Anxiety is okay to feel. Also, it’s hard to believe but some of the girls you’re talking to are nervous as well so keep that in mind.
Yes, your right, when I was starting to become a car salesman. I was nervous to speak with the customer and after 5 days of approaching the customer and asking "how can I help you today?" it became easier for me to speak to them and this past weekend I felt like it did get a little, easier. I also forget girls get nervous as well, something to keep in mind for sure! Approach anxiety doesn't go away but like everyone says you just get used to it begin around.

>