Attraction - Can it be Generated? - An Introduction to Compliance-Based Game

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Something that it was either flatron or another user made me aware of, was that never the the history of PUA, has there been a LR or a video that captured a guy turning around a Red, and then proceeding to lay her that night.

The girls in their LRs always start with "then then I saw her looking/smiling at me across the room" "I opened her on her jacket/dress, and then she turned to me and smiled"

The girls in their LRs/Infields were always interested/receptive to the PUA. There was no "she completely blanked me on the open, so then I did XYZ and then I banged her"

If there's ever a guy fucking a girl that was a Red, it either happens on the day2, or day3, or several months from the night you originally met...through sheer persistence/game.

My game is centered on screening girls for sex that night. And with Reds, I dont see that happening (not talking about girls shit testing you either. I get shit tested all the time from greens and neutrals lol). Especially considering the fact there currently exists no evidence its ever been done :)

No one has ever video recorded a quark, an electron, dark matter, dark energy, the big bang, etc either.

Believe it or not some of the best guys I know don't go around filming their interactions with women to please a bunch of YouTube fans and skeptical wannabe seducers.

pinpin

Space Monkey
space monkey
VERY strong and powerful material - i.e. things that are so powerful that you hijack her system and you also need to deliver it almost crisp perfect
what about that stuff though? Verbals Examples of what you say to force attraction (hijack her system) in a young girl who thinks you're ugly and wants you to go away in a nightclub lol

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So basically treat all women like how I would treat one that I’m in a FWB relationship with?

If that is what will work for you and keeps your mental frame tight. If not, then you need to find something else that does.

There is no one single magic bullet that works for everyone, there never was. That's why this shit was too complicated for most guys in the first place and they didn't want to put in the time to figure out what could work for them.

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
what about that stuff though? Verbals Examples of what you say to force attraction (hijack her system) in a young girl who thinks you're ugly and wants you to go away in a nightclub lol

I never said anything about verbal examples? What are you referring to?

EDIT: The verbal stuff is what @Teevster does. I run my regular game.

pinpin

Space Monkey
space monkey
I never said anything about verbal examples? What are you referring to?
your post I quoted lol
'' powerful material - i.e. things that are so powerful that you hijack her system and you also need to deliver it almost crisp perfect''

I assumed this was verbal

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
Game 101 Guys:

• People chase broken rapport. People chase validation of worthy people, especially if that validation is stripped away.
  • People are sucked into the reality of higher status people (and women are attracted to them) and status is communicated through actions. Honest signals and micro-expressions/calibrations.
  • Women are attracted to status and strength, not fucking how nice your chin looks rofl. Survival and replication value. (Read some evolutionary biology for fucks sake.)
  • There are many ways to convey status.
  • Your status can be consciously conveyed (or being faked) through doing attractive actions. (Breaking rapport, body-language, basically most PUA attraction techniques.)
  • Or your status could be unconsciously conveyed. (Being in state does this, as does having an awesome life, having core-confidence, having abundance, having confidence in an idea also does that -like @Velasco 's oh attraction either exists or doesn't probably makes him more relaxed and at ease and in his intent thus while incorrect, helps him convey HS unconsciously- etc.)
  • Some of these high status behaviours could be internalized in some individuals at an early age, we call them naturals. They have no fucking idea what they are doing and they think chicks dig their stupid hairstyle.
  • You will get sucked into the reality of higher status people and lose your personality and your agency. If this never happened to you I pity you. You never interacted with really high status people. (If Elon Musk told me to get some burgers, I am not gonna go NO ELON, I LIKE PIZZA -rofl- I'm gonna say "Of course Elon, after that can I suck your dick?") Ofc, some people's frames are stronger than others but they are frames nonetheless. Read Pitch Anything for more info on frames from a sales context or watch the Blueprint Decoded to fix this whole fucking problem regarding pickup.
    • I remember when I was in a meeting with this super high level CEO when I was first starting my company. Dude, I couldn't even fucking think. I was mesmarized and sucked into that guys' frame. I never drank for 3 years, he ordered a beer and I automatically ordered one. Again, read Pitch Anything if this phenomenon is foreign to you. Or you could read "Influence" by Cialdini.
  • With game, with your energy, vibe and stronger frame you could suck everyone into your frame of reality. This is called frame control/battles. Very old school PUA/sales concept. And people just go along with your stronger frame.
  • Now they could just not be available, in a bad mood OR LITERALLY A BILLION OTHER REASONS COMPLETELY NOT RELATED TO YOUR ATTRACTION AND JUST NOT FUCKING TALK TO YOU.
    • Did this ever happen to you? Where you're really into a girl. But you're so fucking in your head that you're so anti-social in the moment and even if she gives you interest YOU FUCKING DISMISS HER even though you wanna talk to her? If it didn't, you should get more responsibilities in life. Or you freeze out of fear, have an in-the-haze autopilot response. You are just not in a social mood and reject her out of a fear of rejection from her. (A common problem in pickup is newbies rejecting girls, ejecting from sets, all the time because they like the girl too much, the set is too important.) To think, all rejection is due to attraction is fucking retarded.
    • LIKE THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER FACTORS THAT GO INTO WHETHER A GIRL WILL TALK TO YOU OR NOT BUT JUST MERE ATTRACTION. Incompatibility, chemistry, availability, social fear, world-view, resistance, etc etc.

Alright. I guess that's enough to explain that part. Cheers.

Last edited:

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
your post I quoted lol
'' powerful material - i.e. things that are so powerful that you hijack her system and you also need to deliver it almost crisp perfect''

I assumed this was verbal

Actually that is quoted from Teevster's OP, so not my words.

Sorry for the confusion.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thank you @Teevster for the clarification. Now I see what you mean by attraction probably not being altérable, though I usually use the two words interchangeably but the reasons for that is a semantics discussion that Ive now learned is a waste of mental energy (never had these discussions before). And thank you @Velasco for your responses yesterday even though I’m sure much of it was annoying af to deal with haha

This question of “attraction generation” is relevant in my view because it is related to the questions:
1.) What should I care about when I go out?
2.) What should I actively learn when I sarge?
3.) What techs are a waste of time and what are beneficial?

I’m already good looking enough, all my fundamentals are good (except my hair is really long now because all the barbers are closed lol) except for style and vibe maybe, so any talk of the significance of looks is pretty useless to me.

If attraction is there or not, there is no point in me trying hard - I should just approach more and learn to screen better

If attraction can be increased, then I have to do new things I’m not even aware of. There is more responsibility on my part

One thought I have involves a girl being “red” or “no attraction creation possible.” IMO there is no way of knowing why the girl was a “red”. Could have been your looks, your game, bad luck. There is no use in believing a woman is, as a matter of fact, a red girl unless there is clear evidence that baseline attraction was not met. So I think the pua should say “maybe I could have done something better” rather than “she was a no girl. I had no chance with her” <== the player has literally no proof he had no chance, so why give a shit and believe girls are “red”?

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What happens is certain posters read, participate in communities and double down on believes....

I personally always advocated to go for greens and yellows but i never ever said you could never game reds, i always said reds are not worth your time, cause THEY CAN BE GAMED, it is just a lot of effort for me not bank for the buck....

but i know for a fact reds (not attracted to you and not interested in you sexually) can be game (this post made by teevester when he refers to compliance, that is how i personally have gamed reds also the response on game 2 by razor jack on "sphere of influence" ...... I have you used the sphere of influence that jacks talk about and compliance to convert reds, i never did it verbally cause i did not know the community....

My 10 year relationship was a blown out, re-engage after, not in to me, not attracted and i was not her type.... red to maybe to green....

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Kind of late to this thread (awesome discussion and post btw).

To the old school vs new school argument I think it's great to have the new school as an option because it does work and has a much lower barrier to entry for guys to get results.

Most guys that get into pickup just want to get a few lays and get a girlfriend and aren't really "students of the game".

Of course the guys that would be students of the game also get more success under their belt quicker too.

Then when guys become proficient and decide they want to become an advanced master they can learn old school tech to become elite.

I was never great at it but I love the thrill of taking a girl who isn't attracted and creating attraction in her and pulling her. The few times I pulled it off was extremely rewarding.

But I think it starts with learning the process on the "green" girls so you know how to lead a girl to sex.

greenleaf

Space Monkey
space monkey
In regards to old school vs new school tech, I personally think that all the new guys who tend to see game as screening rather than conversion have all read mysterymethod and Ross Jefferies etc ? (even if they ended up settling on more of an RSD screening style) - It's not like they're unaware of it/haven't tried it (at least i'd assume so. All the guys I know are well aware of mystery and NLP stuff and know all the theory. They just stopped using it as they think it's bro science and moved on to other gurus). I don't think it's a lack of knowledge though, tbh

Last edited:

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
What happens is certain posters read, participate in communities and double down on believes....

I personally always advocated to go for greens and yellows but i never ever said you could never game reds, i always said reds are not worth your time, cause THEY CAN BE GAMED, it is just a lot of effort for me not bank for the buck....

but i know for a fact reds (not attracted to you and not interested in you sexually) can be game (this post made by teevester when he refers to compliance, that is how i personally have gamed reds also the response on game 2 by razor jack on "sphere of influence" ...... I have you used the sphere of influence that jacks talk about and compliance to convert reds, i never did it verbally cause i did not know the community....

My 10 year relationship was a blown out, re-engage after, not in to me, not attracted and i was not her type.... red to maybe to green....

My 3 year fiance was a hard blowout too when I approached her LOL. She always talked about she hated me when I approached her.

Like Red's can't be gamed stuff is ridiculous in a PU forum. Even the mildest forms of persistance infield in a few weeks will strongly disprove that. FUCK it's such a common phenomenon for a girl to reject you in the beginning of the night and be into you later when she gets more social + she sees you're awesome as the night goes on. (You are attracting her.)

I agree that they mostly aren't worth the effort, ESPECIALLY FOR BEGINNING, same thing with virgins, but can't? CANT? Haha. No.

Fuck no.

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
In regards to old school vs new school tech, I personally think that all the new guys who tend to see game as screening rather than conversion have all read mysterymethod and Ross Jefferies etc ? (even if they ended up settling on more of an RSD screening style) - It's not like they're unaware of it/haven't tried it (at least i'd assume so. All the guys I know are well aware of mystery and NLP stuff and know all the theory. They just stopped using it as they think it's bro science and moved on to other gurus). I don't think it's a lack of knowledge though, tbh

Hey man. I agree. But say it like so. Say, it's better to game for girls who are into you and screen for them. BUT DON'T SAY SHIT LIKE ATTRACTION EITHER EXISTS OR DOESN'T.

Many people (RSD Derek, RooshV, Steve Jabba, etc.) have a very screening style of game. But they don't go around and say you can only get girls you screened and were really into you in the beginning.

They just say they prefer that.

Which is totally cool.

I like more screening style of game too.

I think one of the biggest values of game is the ability to find a really cool girl that you like (YOU LIKE, YOU. LIKE. Not she likes you. YOU. LIKE. You are screening. HIGH. VALUE. Not a begger trying to find someone to take him.) instead of trying to attract/force it with lame chicks. You can, but it's lame.

I think game is much more about selection than attraction. (Your selection, not finding Fool's Mate.)

But you need both.

Especially in harder places. Or in harder mental situations / logistical setups.

Last edited:

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Well then they have never actually put it into practice - you can certainly do a lot of stuff with Mystery metod or Speed Seduction that simply CANNOT BE DONE just with screening game.

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

My 3 year fiance was a hard blowout too when I approached her LOL. She always talked about she hated me when I approached her.

Like Red's can't be gamed stuff is ridiculous in a PU forum. Even the mildest forms of persistance infield in a few weeks will strongly disprove that. FUCK it's such a common phenomenon for a girl to reject you in the beginning of the night and be into you later when she gets more social + she sees you're awesome as the night goes on. (You are attracting her.)

I agree that they mostly aren't worth the effort, ESPECIALLY FOR BEGINNING, same thing with virgins, but can't? CANT? Haha. No.

Fuck no.

My first wife (11 years + 2 kids) also didn't want to date me.

I can't remember the number of times a girl was ice cold, said she wasn't interested, too busy to talk to me on one night and later came back to pick me up for sex weeks later.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
If attraction is there or not, there is no point in me trying hard - I should just approach more and learn to screen better
I think the pua should say “maybe I could have done something better”
Yeah. If you fail, to sexualize, display unattractive behaviors (bore her, needy, platonic conversation), not deal with the friends, screen for logistics, you won't pull her.

Again, I recommend signing up for UMP's mastermind group and see an actually good PUA breakdown infields of PUAs (Todd, Julien, Coach Kyle) who had girls attracted but failed to pull them (or got lucky - bad for consistency because your relying on luck) because of their game

greenleaf

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well then they have never actually put it into practice
Oh, they definitely applied it. I'm still trying to erase certain memories of some of it lol
One wing for nearly 2 years before he threw the towel in

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh, they definitely applied it. I'm still trying to erase certain memories of some of it lol
One wing for nearly 2 years before he threw the towel in

Yes and then they probably MIS-applied it ;)

Mystery is mainly talking about the opening phase in his seminars. There is a shitload to learn here (lock-in, group dynamics, qualification, DHV etc).

Ross is about talking people into more compliant/aroused states. However I prefer Major Mark and David Riker for this type of material. Ross is hard to utilize for a noob. You need good fundamentals and good game in general to understand how to apply his stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

pinpin

Space Monkey
space monkey
(Todd, Julien, Coach Kyle
:eek: Most people consider Julien to be one of the very best. The guys in my PUA discord fanboy over him more than anyone else by far. How dare they try to pick holes in his game!! :) Coach Kyle is a great example of modern PUA, marketing though. Good looking, young guy, banging girls slightly less attractive than him lol. He put an infield up where teh girl was straight up telling him he was handsome as he opened, and he STILL thinks it was down to his game lol

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
"Here's a LR of a time a girl that blew me off the open, then I reeled her into my sphere of influence, then I pulled her home"

>