DarkKnight's quest for supremacy

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have some status-consciousness, like any guy, but mine is just wired to say, "Highest value guy on Earth. Do the people around recognize that? Yes/no. If no, what must I do better to help them recognize it?"

Above is a quote by Chase. I really like this reframe. I too tend to view myself as highest value guy, but when someone else does not recognize it, I tend to autoreject "alright they must be morons".. or I go the antagonistic route even if not overtly. This causes polarization... His reframe about "better help", still gives you authority and also puts you on the same team, basically you are the teacher. I need to meditate on this.

Meanwhile: Experimenting with sending video texts... which I in the past never did, I tend to do this on the fly and it is amusing to see my sly smiling manner on the replay. This is actually quite fun :D

Sully

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am going to put forth some questions here which will definitely seem like challenging so a heads up.

If no, what must I do better to help them recognize it?

still gives you authority and also puts you on the same team, basically you are the teacher.

What if a person with similar or higher value than you in accordance to your value system does the same? Would you consider them as "trying to impress/chasing you" or that the other person is in the "authority" position?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What if a person with similar or higher value than you in accordance to your value system does the same? Would you consider them as "trying to impress/chasing you" or that the other person is in the "authority" position?
I get your question.. I think it is more useful to read Chases reply to me in the post which was about this so you get more contextual information. Basically you are illogical about this while still being grounded logically. Wait man just gonna send you the link, this is much easier.

It is quite a long read but probably more satisfying than anything I would write here... especially with the scrambled mind I have right now due to my work environment.

Last edited:

Sully

Space Monkey
space monkey
Basically you are illogical about this while still being grounded logically.
Not sure how this makes any sense.

Wait man just gonna send you the link, this is much easier.

It is quite a long read but probably more satisfying than anything I would write here... especially with the scrambled mind I have right now due to my work environment.
Thanks for this. I am sure neither of us could have put it in any more better than Chase's detailed response.

Sully

Space Monkey
space monkey
Flame War: this post has been rated a "Flame War post" by forum members
Just read the link I told you, then it will, anyway glad if I have helped you a bit
You didn't understand my question.

My question was around the dynamics involved in value exchanges and the mindsets around it.

Anyways I am ending this discussion now

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Bro this is my journal and you are coming across as borderline antagonizing, same shit as in the chat where I had to call you out again. Tried to ignore some of your not so subtle put downs/negs, but I am tired of this shit already. Please learn some social intelligence or go randomly one up some other member.

Sully

Space Monkey
space monkey
Bro this is my journal and you are coming across as borderline antagonizing, same shit as in the chat where I had to call you out again. Tried to ignore some of your not so subtle put downs/negs, but I am tired of this shit already. Please learn some social intelligence or go randomly one up some other member.
You literally called me "illogical" Instead of asking me to elaborate if you didn't understand. (I also did say that my question will come across as challenging to give you a heads up if you are not interested).

put downs/negs?? I am surprised where you are getting this, don't paint me as a bad guy here.

you are the one making statements like this

"Please learn some social intelligence or go randomly one up some other member."
Isn't this some sort of ad hominem attack.

I know my rank is not high as yours and you might have given more value than me to the board but you aren't fooling me when you say stuff like this.

I think it's best if we don't converse with each other much.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So... the parting shot and their variations have become a staple in my game and I have to say it is so liberating. I once read somewhere, perhaps it was here no idea that women are better at tolerating ambiguity or something like that. But we men are more prone to be objective based so we can get stuck. Move away and autoreject-> Smaller chance the girl will reconnect although sometimes they do, but when you have bitterness towards them they do not get what it is about. Bear and grin -> lol have fun with spending your time on someone who will increasingly underappreciate and what is even worse, you do not get what you want. Parting shot -> You spell it out because people are not mindreaders (odds are when you are a skilled seducer you are far beyond with reading people than the average girl, so what seems obvious to you is not that obvious to them). A good parting shot (not an ultimatum because that way you fuck yourself lol), is a great way to have girls appreciate you, understand why you leave or don't reach for them and introduce some scarcity.

I love it.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So I really like how game is also applicable to my personal life... These days I do ask people for favours, knowing it will make them like me more. This helps me foster better relationships outside of women who I want to bang. I do (try) not to get too prideful when someone tries to make up (unless unredeemable or predictive pattern of being a prick) and I reward good behavior and punish bad behavior, in the past I would just remain prideful. Game and social skills are really correlated so there is great synergy there.

And I recognize how friends of mine seem to be stuck in 2016-2017 thought patterns... but hold up a moment, isn't that the years since when I made greater and more nuanced strides in the social area? So they are not stuck or anything, or they are, but not the way I meant it. Game has just eroded a lot of dysfunctional parts of who I was. Made me much more functional.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So gonna shift my vibe from calibrated seducer to my default (conqueror). VAC is a great concept and brings great insights however it ignores social frame. These last 2 years I have seen in an increasingly polarized society how within certain groups it is easy mode, other groups things have gone much harder than ever before. Aside from social frame, same thing happens in different venues. Some venues staff are your friend or neutral and you can sweep. Other venues the staff see you as a threat and do everything within their power to oppose you.. and I can deal with this but I also notice how this can change my vibe and the vibe of the environment. Also not a big fan of waitresses liking me.. I focused in the past on them and have been succesful but I want to focus on the bigger picture and these waitresses can get jealous!

Point is I am exceedingly wondering why ever I should work too much on attainability tech. Yes I get it, I do not want to get people into autorejection, but the way I see it girls give proximity or no proximity on their own a lot of times based on social frame as well. Otherwise they act avoidant even if they feel attraction. So really, why tinker that much on attainability at all? Feels like it is tiring to carry all that burden.

So.. without going into cartoonish exaggerations I will embrace my inner warrior once again and perhaps add to the polarization. I do not have that much time.. and want to make a rough divide in life about those who are with me or not.

Caveat: this doesnt mean I am blind to the signals of those who are in not great venues or social groups. I am very aware and undaunted. I take what I want. My problem is with those who I sense are attracted but overly avoidant due to their social frame concerns, peer pressure or whatever.

Time for a rough divide. I will do a greater push to influence the world around me, create an even better social frame instead of focussing on those on the fringes. Macro instead of micro. Machete blade instead of surgeon tools.

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Read yesterdays article .. good kick in the butt.. From now on I start each day with 4 minute visualization exercise in order to kick off the winner effect and propel a good start of the day

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Need to use more facial expressions... Come across as too dominant and strong. Perhaps this is why visualization works so well for me, because it causes my expressiveness to increase? I believe there is some truth here.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Was trying to search my own username to refind this post and saw that there is some guy called darkjedi, which is basically a sithlord or a future darkknight. Too close to my username but I digress.

Been some time I wrote in the journal but plenty happened. Covid had wrecked my momentum made me feel old and despire that I tried to mentally resist this, because it is easy to allocate being rusty to the two year gap that this is the reason why you are not as fluent or should not really go for young girls you are beyond that phase.. blah blah.

Anyway recently encountered this guy on youtube, this 33secrets guy and not going to say he is providing Teevster depth information, or perhaps he is during his paid material I do not know. Anyway in one of his videos he is saying basically that this is mental and you are not allowing yourself to be entitled to young girls.. and for some reason it shifted my mentality and realligned me to the proper course. I suspect it is also due to the vibe of this guy he is basically like pickup Johnny Lawrence.

Anyway it helped me to feel entitled again because before covid I was super entitled and all these lockdowns and restrictions and desert barren of women made me feel less entitled and kind of expecting failure... this is not my default.

So each time I am in the car I listen to him, this guy is my game pre-workout. We need someone like this on girlschase as well like a mental coach.

Also regained my discipline with dieting well which is to say no more sugar, no more cookies no more non value adding crap and I feel YOUNGER again. It is not about training fellas it is about eating well.

Anyway yeah things are going well but I really needed the mentality shift because I gamed sub par in many ways for all the wrong reasons. Yes I got results but nothing like in the past and I was starting to believe I am perhaps beyond my prime.

Fuck that shit. ..

Anyway this still kind of aggrevates me, I resist losing for the wrong reasons and keep trying to control everything but unfortunately it seems like I can get blindsided despite all this knowledge

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Whoops, I might have underestimated for a bit the increase in fundamentals I had due to one simple tweak. Cutting out the sugar. I am not training that much more but I am getting way better reception or automatic AI. In the past I could go for veeery long streaks without sugar, but I lost my discipline along the way. My body has tightened up and my face (there is correlatiom between face and body) looks much better. I am getting much better reception from the same girls.

So this was a bit of a missing element which hampered me , it is a world of difference about how you are treated when like this and when you are hampered. I also think or felt that I saw more girls also stunners look my way.

Oh man ... if I only knew the difference would be this profound 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️. I am increasingly hearing that I look younger than my age again after a period of chicks basically estimating me on my actual age.

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
That’s insane man! Didnt know sugar made that much of a difference, Ima have to try it myself

Do you cut out natural sugars like from strawberries as well? How far do you go

And how long till you started seeing results

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi, Well a very long time ago I had insane discipline and I looked very youthful. But when my work became more demanding I started to get more stressed out and started taking more sugary things. Daily even. Pure poison.

I would say one month is most difference BUT with things there are always small margins of improvement when you keep at it.

But I was very surprised this week with how many AIs I am getting again. I have been training like a beast but still despite strength and speed being on the level I kinda felt chubby and ugly (despite that I am probably in much better shape than 99 out of 100 people, not bragging). But I notice right now that I am faster, stronger and actually feel more youthful and healthy. THis is a claim I could not make for some years now.

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ok time to cut out sugar from my diet. Not that I consume much, mostly occasional candy and stuff.
That’s amazing and I can’t wait to see what that fix does for me 😍

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Surveyor
Well thing candy ofcourse comes acrossas innocent. I was starting to take a chocolate bar per day, and it all adds up. I am quite excited about all these AIs I am getting again, you know sometimes you think you are beyond your prime for some reason but you just have lost key elements which helped you in the past

>