girl: lol ok

*next day*

fog: lets reschedule for asap. ate too many edibles and crashed oops
girl: ahahaha ok
girl : :) :) :) :) :)

fog

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
looks like its been over a year now since i took any real action with women..and its been a couple months since i stopped dedicating any
mental effort to improving my base attraction...

which is totally fine with me. cuz im putting in no effort, but the attraction from girls in terms of quality and quantity towards me is the highest its ever been - which will make a very easy springboard for me when i turn the heat down on the area of my life im focusing on right now, which is....

....my career in marketing. which im obsessed with, putting in 12 hour days 7 days a week for what feels like months on end...because my goal is mastery and i have a burning desire to get there as fast as possible. currently im feeling pretty confident in my abilities (marketing dominance) to grow businesses and the nuances i understand are quite exciting.

I've also had some coaching with my soft skills and learned new approaches to communication, which has completely upped the way i approach interactions with guys or girls of different status levels in different environments, as well as overall social awareness.

To sum it up, I'm experiencing very high growth in my career right now while I've put women on the backburner, but the growth from my career is positively impacting how women react to me. definitely curious to continue to observe this effect

Last edited: