Special Girl  Great set, great early texting, she ghosts

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
figure out when she gets back and close her the day she gets back?
Figure out when she gets back subtely through some humor involved in your response to her initiation text (she may not text till shes back tho. My assumption). But dont set something up till shes already here (meaning if she texts on Monday when shes here, set something up).

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Figure out when she gets back subtely through some humor involved in your response to her initiation text (she may not text till shes back tho. My assumption). But dont set something up till shes already here (meaning if she texts on Monday when shes here, set something up).
Got it. Couldn't have made it this far without you! Thanks alot

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Alright, it's 10 am now and still heard nothing. Should i wait until tomorrow and text her and in that case what should i text her?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Assuming she doesnt get back to you sooner, In the evening txt:

Hey. So how is my normal and clearly not crazy girl doing this evening :) ?

Which is in reference to her text about you saying she was crazy and not normal.

Find out if shes there after she responds. If she is, see if you can set something up for that night or the next.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Assuming she doesnt get back to you sooner, In the evening txt:

Hey. So how is my normal and clearly not crazy girl doing this evening :) ?

Which is in reference to her text about you saying she was crazy and not normal.

Find out if shes there after she responds. If she is, see if you can set something up for that night or the next.
Calling her "my girl", isn't that too much compliance to ask for?

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
"Hey. So how's my favourite normal and clearly not crazy horsegirl doing this evening?"

Throwing favourite in there makes it like, she"s my favourite, not she is mine, she belongs to me. Think that sounds better?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
To me "favorite" means amongst others (i.e. shes your favorite of the girls in the roster). "My girl" makes her feel special. As shes the only one. Which is how she wants to feel. Calibrate to her blueprint.

Edit:And I feel "horsegirl" is jamming in two many callback references. One is sufficient.

Last edited:

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
To me "favorite" means amongst others (i.e. shes your favorite of the girls in the roster). "My girl" makes her feel special. As shes the only one. Which is how she wants to feel. Calibrate to her blueprint.

Edit:And I feel "horsegirl" is jamming in two many callback references. One is sufficient.
Got it

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Okay so she replied almost instantly and we had some good texting back and forth. Here's how it looks now:
Me: Good :) Can you do tomorrow/wednesday? Or it'll have to be sometime in the weekend
Her: Okay we'll be in touch then
Me: You can't do tomorrow/Wednesday?
Her: No
She went from warm to that, she sounds a bit cold suddenly. Should i just be like "Alright, we'll be in touch" or something else?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Lol even I can feel the oneitis you have for this girl. Making yourself too available (also the slashing (/) I dont like when texting girls. If you saw my message to skippy couple days ago). You see its turning her off. I said you need to make her feel like shes your special girl. But she knows in reality there are other girls in the picture. Not make her feel like there arent other girls in the picture and she actually is the your special girl.

Do not respond to her text. Text on Friday, "Yo" as an intiation text.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Lol even I can feel the oneitis you have for this girl. Making yourself too available (also the slashing (/) I dont like when texting girls. If you saw my message to skippy couple days ago). You see its turning her off. I said you need to make her feel like shes your special girl. But she knows in reality there are other girls in the picture. Not make her feel like there arent other girls in the picture and she actually is the your special girl.

Do not respond to her text. Text on Friday, "Yo" as an intiation text.
Yeah you're right, it would kinda be rewarding bad behavior too. I have oneitis sure but it's more like microing every little thing. I'll go with your suggestion

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Alright, so when i asked her how her night was going she said she was looking at new horses because her own was getting euthanized. So this is the game plan tomorrow:
Me: Yo
Her: Hi
Me: Found your dream stud yet?
Thoughts? And then when she says no i just go for the close?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Thoughts? And then when she says no i just go for the close?
Go for close if its there. Otherwise we'll just have a repeat incident of this.

Right now its looking like its not. So my aim would be to just flirt, but no invite at end. Which is my prefered texting strategy anyway, before she's a fb
And 'Conversational' again. Means you just shoot the shit with her. The purpose behind you texting her that day was just cuz you wanted to make her laugh. I personally like to do this early on (before she's a fuckbuddy) but don't like to go too long (why I called mine 'minimal conversational' (I don't want to give her too much of the good stuff) meaning I'll end the convo first (usually after she goes "hahahahaha"). Just bait for her to eventually ask me to hang out (she'll need to hang out with me to get the full Velasco experience (girls often complain that I am the most boring texter of all time (but as you can see that's done on purpose)). More solid for her to be the one initiating meetups.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Go for close if its there. Otherwise we'll just have a repeat incident of this.

Right now its looking like its not. So my aim would be to just flirt, but no invite at end. Which is my prefered texting strategy anyway, before she's a fb
Yeah won't go for it prematurely. So no invite at the end of our back and forth today? I wanna see if i can set something up with her this Saturday/Sunday or early next week, tho :/. It's tiresome all this text shit

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
So no invite at the end of our back and forth today?
Go for close if its there
Meaning if shes hinting at meeting up, then suggest something on a specific day first (get agreement on that. Then the time). Dont be making yourself too avaiable again, with this "sat/sun or early next week" shit.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Update:
Me: Are you one of the sweet ones?
Her: I think so myself
Me: I would like to find out
Her: Mhh
Me: If that's cool (pwf)
Her: I'm seeing someone else :/
Me: Isn't that unimportant/whatever (ligegyldigt)
Her: I don't think it is for him

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Either i can leave her on read and wait till she reaches out after he blows it

Or

"You know the procedure ;)/:)"

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Leaving on read: positive shows willingness to walk away and my attention isnt free and she doesnt have me. Negative doesnt instruct her what to do and some other dude might grab her attention in my absence when shes free again

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
I dont care if that line is from pwf. as if that makes it ok. In that context, its needy as fuck. Use your intuition instead of plugging in pickup lines from pua xyz.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
I dont care if that line is from pwf. as if that makes it ok. In that context, its needy as fuck. Use your intuition instead of plugging in pickup lines from pua xyz.
I had no idea what to say to "Mhh". How do you suggest i proceed from here?

>